PDA

View Full Version : Brag!

ElvenRangeress
10-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Lets brag! *does a crazy dance* Brag about how much silver you have in your GS account, or your most expensive items!

Make everyone say: Wow! :wow:

[Edited on 10-13-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Soulpieced
10-12-2003, 08:48 PM
I would brag, but there are so many things I could brag about, I simply won't bother.

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Not much in account, about 12-20 mil spread over my characters. About 50-75 mil in items, dependant on the market.

Artha
10-12-2003, 08:53 PM
I have about a million in items on my level 17 rogue (thanks to his axe), and about 30k in the bank.

I don't know about my level 26 sorcerer...he has 30k in the bank, and lots in items which I've never even thought about selling.

Xcalibur
10-12-2003, 09:03 PM
5% of the population control 95% of the wealth

reminds me of something (hint, middle age)

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 09:03 PM
WTF? Middle Age? That is the current state of the financial climate in the world today bub.

Xcalibur
10-12-2003, 09:05 PM
WTF, you're so awake chummer!

middle age, renaissance, modern age, information age, space age, dimension crossing age, end age, name em all, they control us everywhere

to stay on the topic, i think it's useless, gs's economy is totaly screwed

[Edited on 13-10-03 by Xcalibur]

Artha
10-12-2003, 09:07 PM
Heh, reminds me of now.

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Stone age.

Xcalibur
10-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Stone age is even more typical

Strong man controled x amounts of female because he was the strongest hunter.

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Why do you think the economy screwed?

AnticorRifling
10-12-2003, 09:14 PM
I rarely have more than a mil in the bank at any one time. I will either buy things for people or give away notes to help out lower level people that I find worthy via RP. I also tend to help outfit my friends.

Gear I've got a nice falchion, good armor, and that's about it.

Xcalibur
Because the economy is totaly dependante to simu. If simu tomorrow decide breakage will be a pain in the ass, ALL items with low breakage (bye bye db items) will drop like crazy

"weird name to say the breakage was downwarded to increase weighting-enchant" (a something) is your perfect exemple too.

If you got a 6X shield that is worth 3m, and each hunt you must repare it for 10% of his value (300k), you'll say, fuck off, a 4X is worth 60k, for a damn 10 DS of difference..

StrayRogue
So how the fuck should it be? The strongest and smartest rule. The slowest, weakest and dumb are relegated to mediocritity. Whats your point?

Betheny
10-12-2003, 09:15 PM
I have nothing.

No money, some ok items, but nothing.

And I don't give a shit.

But thanks for trying to make me care about social status in an invented society.

theotherjohn
10-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
But thanks for trying to make me care about social status in an invented society.

:lol:

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Because the economy is totaly dependante to simu. If simu tomorrow decide breakage will be a pain in the ass, ALL items with low breakage (bye bye db items) will drop like crazy

"weird name to say the breakage was downwarded to increase weighting-enchant" (a something) is your perfect exemple too.

If you got a 6X shield that is worth 3m, and each hunt you must repare it for 10% of his value (300k), you'll say, fuck off, a 4X is worth 60k, for a damn 10 DS of difference..

Erm, yes Simu control it. Just like the World Bank controls our economy. Just say the Middle East wants to raise the price of oil by a dollar more per barrel, people will complain EXACTLY THE SAME. They might even say "fuck, I am gonna go electric or the other style of fuel".

The current economy has always been like that. How about all the items, once uber, that have been nerfed over time due to changes in mechanics? What about the fear staff? Meta's sword? All once uber, expensive items, now relegated to crap. IT IS LIFE.

Xcalibur
10-12-2003, 09:20 PM
4X shield = 50k
5X shield = 1m
6X shield = 3m
7X shield = 4.5m
8X shield = 6m
9X shield = 7.5m
10X shield = 9m

Or so it was on my price list

With breakage in mind, no one that has some intelligence will get over 4X

Stayrogue saids: So how the fuck should it be

All over 5X is a curse, because you'll end up paying way more than what you'll earn.

Even underhunting for cash will break your stuff (doesn't matter on as/ds now)

3 solutions:

gs4 = all items are deleted, everyone got a market value note of all items. All items are now balanced to a fixed economy

Fuck it and allow players to consider having 4X stuff the best idea in gemstone4

Allow some repair skill, so it will only takes times and not money

your analogy with life doesn't work.
No one is forced to use more than 4X gear on gemstone, if you want more great items, you pay them. Now simu will make you PAY them, and PAY them again and AGAIN.

[Edited on 13-10-03 by Xcalibur]

Betheny
10-12-2003, 09:21 PM
Who cares, just be a pauper like me and live in a shack down by the river.

Xcalibur
10-12-2003, 09:23 PM
Who cares? people that loves having something special

Now you're forced to be a clone, no mutans or so are allowed.

Self mana items won't work for square, since you need that damn skill to get mana.

And now, all GOOD items will break, making you spend TONS of money to be just a little bit better

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 09:23 PM
I still don't get your point. All items are going to repairable you moron. How this fucks the economy here and now is totally beyond me.

4x is ALREADY BASELINE. Anything above is merely icing on the cake.

We already exist in an environment similar to breakage. Disarming, cursing all makes us drop our weapon. Its why people don't use expensive stuff in OTF. Its a risk some take. Its their choice. They are not forced to do it. HOW DOES THIS FUCK THE ECONOMY? Hell, it will drive down prices for high enchants, you fool.

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Who cares? people that loves having something special

Now you're forced to be a clone, no mutans or so are allowed.

Self mana items won't work for square, since you need that damn skill to get mana.

And now, all GOOD items will break, making you spend TONS of money to be just a little bit better

You're an idiot. I really find your "Simu is out to get us" conspiracies amusing. If you don't like it, FUCK OFF.

Betheny
Is this topic only to brag about intangible items and fake money, or can we talk about roleplay accomplishments and things that actually mean something?

Xcalibur
I don't see your need to insult me
Fine, you're right and i'm wrong, enjoy debating alone (at least not with me anymore)

Xcalibur
10-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Is this topic only to brag about intangible items and fake money, or can we talk about roleplay accomplishments and things that actually mean something?

brag about yours, and people will follow, you evil priestress

HarmNone
10-12-2003, 09:27 PM
I have nothing.

No money, some ok items, but nothing.

And I don't give a shit.

Heee. My sentiments exactly! Who the hell cares?

HarmNone does not:P

StrayRogue
10-12-2003, 09:29 PM
I couldn't give a fuck, as your view is totally bullshit. Please say you'll be another casualty of GS4, please...

Now Simu are fucking things up in GS4. Why? Don't ask me. They are not out to alienate those who pay their wage. Breakage has been known about for YEARS. We have no idea how much it will cost to maintain weapons, I am doubting much at all, I'm guessing less than guild dues. The game is balanced for 4x gear. Anything above is an indulgence, one that costs. If you can't afford to support it, don't do it.

Betheny
10-12-2003, 09:30 PM
Okay, let's see. What have I accomplished in Gemstone.

I'd like to think I've helped set some people straight on how they think about Mularosians. Being a follower of Mularos isn't about pain sex and nipple piercings.

I've participated in a major quest, and I would like to think I did so in a fair manner that included everyone.

I would like to think I am not an elitist, and that through roleplay I inspire others in their attempts at roleplay.

How's that?

Tendarian
10-12-2003, 09:50 PM
I spend my coins in gemstone like i spend money in real life. As soon as i get a decent amount saved up i go look to spend it on something i dont really need cause it burns a hole in my pocket! So im almost always poor but am wearing junk i dont really need yeah life is good.

ElvenRangeress
10-12-2003, 09:56 PM
Well then who the hell cares about gemstone in the first place? Obviously we do because we are all playing it to accomplish *something*, or maybe some people just do it for a social outlet? I don't know *shrugs* But I'm just trying to make up topics instead of the same old ones talking about the same old thing. If no one has anything to brag about, just don't reply here and allow the thread to fall off of the charts *smirks* I just thought it would have been a neat topic ... considering the fact that people must care about that game and the stuff they have in there if they play it ... Why would we come to a gemstone message board and talk about all we have in real life? OHhhh I have a radio, yippee!! Wow so does over half the people who are alive... but in game you can have *rare* items, and if you would like to get technical, you can sell that item for real life money, and buy something worth to brag about in the real life, but for some reason that just sounds funny bragging about it here ... why? Well offline we can brag to our face-to-face friends, online just seems *normal* to brag about stuff we have collected, found, or whatever in a game we all play!

(walks away panting)

edited: if you want to have a topic about things that you find *worth talking about* make up that topic :):D

Edaarin
10-12-2003, 11:16 PM
Meh. Came back 5 months ago with 0 coins, 0 items, and a debt for killing Alterock in town. I've got some decent stuff now, in a few months I'll probably start over again.

Getting real money for imaginary money is pretty sweet.

ElvenRangeress
10-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Amen brotha! ;o)

Skirmisher
10-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Yah, never was one to have alot of money in game either. Not so much because I did not want it, but I am silly and tend to give money away almost as soon as I make it.

Most I have ever had liquid was 5 million and that soon dropped down to about 1.5 million.

Oh well, I play more for the socializing aspect. But I wouldn't mind being able to buy some of that uber stuff I always hear about :)

peam
10-13-2003, 01:29 AM
You are holding a longsword in your right hand and a reinforced shield in your left hand.
You are wearing some full leather and a heavy backpack.

>You have no silver coins with you.
In the back of your mind you remember you owe a debt of 10 silver in the town of Wehnimer's Landing.

/not kidding.

JustMe
10-13-2003, 01:32 AM
I'm gonna brag about something that isn't mine and isn't GS. Peam has the coolest orange bucket around!

peam
10-13-2003, 01:57 AM
A fine bucket, indeed. It served it's purpose like a true soldier.

Methais
10-13-2003, 03:45 AM
Eventually breakage will lower the cost of all the weighted items and stuff. The overall intent of breakage is to make it so they can circulate new items in and out of the game.

So yeah your forest green brig might break after a while, but once things start breaking fairly regularly, merchants selling stuff like that will be coming around much more often. Acquiring gear like that should be fairly easy and cheap, but at the cost of not being a permanent posession. I'm guessing that things like forest green brig and halfling chain mail will be in that "really expensive repair" category when it comes to catastrophic breakage, and/or require a merchant to fix it.

As to other high end items...the really cool stuff that's not necessarily used for hunting but still badass, like the Darkstone key or Dart's crystal ball...who knows. I'd like to see some way for items like that that aren't subjected to clashes circulated in and out, but I'm not counting on it. Simu never makes any really cool items anymore.

The economy isn't just about weapons and armor you know. A lot of it is about non-breakable high end items too...self mana, teleportation items, etc.

Betheny
10-13-2003, 07:12 AM
insert Atheana's post here.

I come to GS to play the game, not to acumulate items. Nor do I come to these boards to brag about items I own.

Why do I come here? Beats me. I guess maybe the official message boards are opressive, and I rather enjoy a lot of the posts here.

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 07:15 AM
You come here for me Maim, admit it :D

Betheny
10-13-2003, 07:17 AM
I don't need you, I have an inanimate object doing way more things than any man ever could for me.

You know exactly what I mean too.

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 07:19 AM
You are fortunate it isn't sore either. I have heard horror stories of women losing ALL feeling in that particular part after having said object inserted.

I was going to tell you this, but I thought, "Nah".

[Edited on 13-10-03 by StrayRogue]

Betheny
10-13-2003, 07:23 AM
Pfft.

There are always stories like that. I heard that when I got my tongue pierced.

Chances are when those things happened, it was because they went to an unlicensed, inexperienced piercer.

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 07:24 AM
We'll see when it catches on something whose moaning.

Betheny
10-13-2003, 07:26 AM
You obviously don't really know much about said piercing. I might worry if there were a ring involved, but there isn't.

HarmNone
10-13-2003, 07:27 AM
Ummm, back on topic, you two. This is not the place for this particular conversation. ;)

HarmNone does not want to know!

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 07:28 AM
I see. I hope it goes septic :P

HarmNone
10-13-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
Well then who the hell cares about gemstone in the first place? Obviously we do because we are all playing it to accomplish *something*, or maybe some people just do it for a social outlet? must care about that game and the stuff they have in there if they play it ... ElvenRangeress]

People play for different reasons. There are those who enjoy accumulating coin. There are those who enjoy accumulating possessions, especially unique items. There are those who enjoy the socialization. Others like the "number crunching" and mechanics. Still others are here for the roleplaying.

Believe it or not, there are some of us who just do not give a hoot about coin or possessions. We can care very much about the game without having, or caring about having, much "stuff". For us, "Who cares?" expresses it perfectly. Your mileage may vary. :P

HarmNone was there to roleplay

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 07:35 AM
I like most aspects of GS. The numbers, the history, the cool items, aquiring cool items, being part of a greater whole, role playing. In fact the only thing I don't like is socializing.

AnticorRifling
10-13-2003, 07:53 AM
The only reason I like nicer items is because they allow me to be a more effective and efficent hunter. I don't need them by any stretch but I like them. I'm also a realist. Only playing the amount that I do I won't amass enough wealth to own the items that catch my eye.

Soulpieced
10-13-2003, 08:45 AM
Acquiring items/wealth is obviously a main goal for a number of people in game. There are rich people and peons in life and in game. X's "theories" about how breakage are going to work are completely incorrect. How in the world do you know how much it's going to cost to repair 10x things. Are you coding breakage?

Anyway, Soulpieced has a katana made of a metal nobody will ever have, an unlimited use unique familiar item, self-mana camoflauge item, a number of unique ICE age trinkets, some metal breastplate with a lot of padding, some Mayoral robes from Kharam Dzu. That's about all I can think about this early in the morning after barely getting 5 hours of sleep, but I'm sure there are a few more.

Lousy peons.

ElvenRangeress
10-13-2003, 10:28 AM
Well Maimara hun, this topic was made up to brag about items, if you don't like this topic it'd be a good idea to start a topic about things you've accomplished in this game. But some people just like to brag period on their items and stuff. ;o)

Halfsilver
10-13-2003, 10:44 AM
Heh, I dunno about Maim and Harmnone, but I love to show off my items and my accumulated silver.

I've invested countless hours in this game, and while my purpose during that time wasn't to specifically gather together fake money and text based items, that seems to have been a side-effect.

I think I have a right to be proud.
I have about 62m in my landing account, 3m in my City-states account. Also about 300k scattered between Icemule and Vornavis. I keep 50k always in Zul Logoth in case I forget the cart ride fee.

-grays/d:smilegrin:

Artha
10-13-2003, 11:04 AM
I think one of you guys should give me 30m.

No real reason, just so I can be like 'biatch, I've got 30m, quit breathing on me.'

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 12:04 PM
Hey SP, can I borrow/buy the self-mana camo :D pretty please??

Miss X
10-13-2003, 12:13 PM
I dont have or need that much really. I have maybe 5mil between charecters and most of that came from something I won and sold cos I had no use for it.
The only items I have over 4x are two 5x shields and a 6x crit weighted morning star that was given to me by a friend who left the lands. I had it altered at the artisans faire and I love it!
Most of the things my charecters own have more sentimental value than financial.
Vx

Methais
10-13-2003, 03:03 PM
<<X's "theories" about how breakage are going to work are completely incorrect. How in the world do you know how much it's going to cost to repair 10x things. Are you coding breakage? -Soulpieced>>

I'm just making an educated guess based on what I know about breakage so far.

Ok I'm full of shit, I'm really coding it!

AnticorRifling
10-13-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
I dont have or need that much really. I have maybe 5mil between charecters and most of that came from something I won and sold cos I had no use for it.
The only items I have over 4x are two 5x shields and a 6x crit weighted morning star that was given to me by a friend who left the lands. I had it altered at the artisans faire and I love it!
Most of the things my charecters own have more sentimental value than financial.
Vx

Give me the morning star for my rogue and no one gets hurt. :cool: Actually I've got a 5x morning star that's altered and is named Skull Crusher it's saweeet.

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 03:35 PM
I am pretty sure her star is one of those 5x weighted, golvern ones, that has been merchant enchanted. Nice none the less, as nice blunts are on the rare side.

ElvenRangeress
10-13-2003, 04:30 PM
well since people are now bragging I guess I should since it is my thread *laugh* alright Uhmm I have 114mil in my landing account, and about a good 20mil worth of items some would say thats nothing, but I'm happy with it ;o)

Kurili
10-13-2003, 04:47 PM
Ummm...who would say it's nothing? Wadsworth? Soulpieced? Heh I'm lucky if any of mine get TO a mil.

Acolyte Kurili, applying for Elanthian Welfare very soon

Parkbandit
10-13-2003, 04:48 PM
I have some masterfully padded armor... oh crap, that's not mine, someone's letting me borrow that...

I have a 10x axe that is altered and zested and... oh dammit... someone gave that to me for free...

I have a 10x tower shield that is altered and .... son of a bitch... someone sold that to me for the 5x price...

Rich schmich... who needs silvers when you have friends.

Methais
10-13-2003, 04:48 PM
I have a nifty house in Solhaven that if you haven't seen it yet, you should.

Also have a cross realm teleport staff that will take me from anywhere in the game to the town my locker is in.

I also have an e-bladed knife.

AnticorRifling
10-13-2003, 04:49 PM
500k-1mil in my main account (nations) less in others. Not sure how much I have in items I don't know what things are worth.

Ohh yeah forgot my morning star that I have for my rogue is one of those 5x crit weighted golvern ones, it's just altered.

AnticorRifling
10-13-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I have some masterfully padded armor... oh crap, that's not mine, someone's letting me borrow that...

I have a 10x axe that is altered and zested and... oh dammit... someone gave that to me for free...

I have a 10x tower shield that is altered and .... son of a bitch... someone sold that to me for the 5x price...

Rich schmich... who needs silvers when you have friends.

Agreed, my 8x falchion was a gift, most of my alters that were done for me a friend had done and gave to me, my 6x golem husk shield I bought very cheap, it's all about the people. And since you're my dad now can I have that shield and axe?!

Parkbandit
10-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Amassing wealth was never my intention nor my goal in this game... hell, if it was, I could just buy a couple hundred million silvers from Ciston... poof, Falgrin is a rich fat cat that now can give up his life of crime.

What fun is there in that?

Everything Falgrin has was either given to him or bought with the stolen silvers he has harvested from his park.

Scott
10-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
500k-1mil in my main account (nations) less in others. Not sure how much I have in items I don't know what things are worth.

Ohh yeah forgot my morning star that I have for my rogue is one of those 5x crit weighted golvern ones, it's just altered.

"Legend Boom Boom" didn't leave you an inheritance! What a bad father!

Parkbandit
10-13-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRiflingAgreed, my 8x falchion was a gift, most of my alters that were done for me a friend had done and gave to me, my 6x golem husk shield I bought very cheap, it's all about the people. And since you're my dad now can I have that shield and axe?!

This father/son thing isn't working out for me Anticor. I am going to give you to Edaarin.

Edaarin... treat my former son with all the love and affection I have over the past.. well.. the past month or so. He truly was a Super Son.:D

Edaarin
10-13-2003, 05:32 PM
I don't want him!

On a side note, someone buy my stuff.

GS4Gurl
10-13-2003, 05:34 PM
Well then who the hell cares about gemstone in the first place? Obviously we do because we are all playing it to accomplish *something*, or maybe some people just do it for a social outlet? I don't know *shrugs* But I'm just trying to make up topics instead of the same old ones talking about the same old thing. If no one has anything to brag about, just don't reply here and allow the thread to fall off of the charts *smirks* I just thought it would have been a neat topic ... considering the fact that people must care about that game and the stuff they have in there if they play it ... Why would we come to a gemstone message board and talk about all we have in real life? OHhhh I have a radio, yippee!! Wow so does over half the people who are alive... but in game you can have *rare* items, and if you would like to get technical, you can sell that item for real life money, and buy something worth to brag about in the real life, but for some reason that just sounds funny bragging about it here ... why? Well offline we can brag to our face-to-face friends, online just seems *normal* to brag about stuff we have collected, found, or whatever in a game we all play!

(walks away panting)

edited: if you want to have a topic about things that you find *worth talking about* make up that topic :):D

I sold some GS silver on Ebay and bought a really beautiful Garnet ring to have in RL.

:spin::thumbsup:

My character Celestynne gave away 5 200k notes, and one 1m notes to random people that looked like could use it. So she doesnt have much silver now though and only has a few nice items that she needs.

I don't have Celestynne anymore though. Got bored and deleted her and made a new char. A Rogue.. anyway but now I'm rambling, sorry. LOL

[Edited on 10-13-2003 by GS4Gurl]

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 05:35 PM
I am buying silvers at the mo btw :P

Jack
10-13-2003, 05:35 PM
I have one item that outshines everything else I own. It's not something that will aid me while hunting, or something with thousands of scripts. Just one simple thing.

A pair of golden spurs.

-Jack

GS4Gurl
10-13-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Jack
I have one item that outshines everything else I own. It's not something that will aid me while hunting, or something with thousands of scripts. Just one simple thing.

A pair of golden spurs.

-Jack

Oooh spurs! That must mean you are a knight?!

:D

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 05:38 PM
Sell me silvers silly GS4Gurl!

GS4Gurl
10-13-2003, 05:48 PM
I dont have enough now have to wait awhile. I have a bid out on an expensive item too. If I lose the bid then I'll have some to sell!

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 05:51 PM
How do you make them...OMG you're Lisu???

GS4Gurl
10-13-2003, 05:58 PM
Lisu? No sorry I would be a little more clever than she is. I made silver by selling items. Not much, most I've made is 10m. I love to shop too. So I'd be really rich if I didnt shop, sell it on Ebay, or give it away to noobs.

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 06:01 PM
I was only kidding ;)

Jack
10-13-2003, 06:10 PM
[/quote]

Oooh spurs! That must mean you are a knight?!

:D [/quote]

Yep. For me earning those spurs was my greatest accomplishment in Gemstone.

-Jack

ElvenRangeress
10-13-2003, 07:55 PM
i actually might be sellin' my silvers sometime in the future ....

HarmNone
10-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Items never meant anything to me. My characters were not the type who would be found merchant-hounding. Only one of them was acquisitive, and she would not spend her OWN coin to acquire that which she admired. ;)

The one I played most often gave away far more than she ever spent on herself. When I left the game, I believe she had in the neighborhood of 11mil in the bank, and maybe two alters that she had not given away. One was a gift and the other something she had picked up along the way because a friend needed the silvers and not the item. This character was known to drop items and notes about town, in the Mentor's bin, and in the Temple during the early hours of the morning.

HarmNone enjoyed giving things away more than owning things

ElvenRangeress
10-13-2003, 09:51 PM
Just because someone is rich doesn't mean they don't give stuff away as well. I've gave many people, new an old many items and silver. Yet I still manage to own alot. ;o)

-Atheana (happy she gives her friends stuff, and owns items)

[Edited on 10-14-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Methais
10-13-2003, 10:19 PM
<<And since you're my dad now can I have that shield and axe?! -Anticor>>

You must not have been such a super kid after all!

Methais
10-13-2003, 10:21 PM
<<Yep. For me earning those spurs was my greatest accomplishment in Gemstone. -Jack>>

Just out of curiosity, how exactly did you earn those spurs, and from who?

Jack
10-13-2003, 11:58 PM
They were awarded to me by Earl Eddirc Jovery, Northern Sentinal of the Turamzzyrian Empire, for exceptional leadership on the field of battle durring the Jantlarian Invasion.

Methais
10-14-2003, 12:27 AM
Nifty.

AnticorRifling
10-14-2003, 08:53 AM
For the record I'm taking garrs advice and I'm going to purchase the oldest sorc possible just to kill people. Meth, Edaarin and Falgrin you're on the Super list!

Carl Spackler
10-14-2003, 09:43 AM
my nicest item is probably my well-balanced woodsman's hatchet.

Edaarin
10-14-2003, 10:16 AM
DON'T MAKE ME WARN ALL YOUR SOULS ANTICOR.

Dighn Darkbeam
10-14-2003, 11:33 AM
Lesse....At level 54 I have about 6 million in silver in my accounts

8x Shield
8x Fulls
6x Fulls

I like DS. My goal is to get 10x shield and 10x leathers. Once I get those I will look for padded and DB items. Once I have 10x my silvers will go into repairing my main and backup sets of armor/shields.

Accomplishments...Not many

Making 20 with Dighn... Making 50 with Dighn

Believe it or not my first kobold

My roleplay with my shira'qa

Killing every single one of the Krolvin officers on RR atleast once.

Methais
10-14-2003, 11:35 AM
<<For the record I'm taking garrs advice and I'm going to purchase the oldest sorc possible just to kill people. Meth, Edaarin and Falgrin you're on the Super list!>>

>WARN ANTICOR HARASSMENT

Parkbandit
10-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
For the record I'm taking garrs advice and I'm going to purchase the oldest sorc possible just to kill people. Meth, Edaarin and Falgrin you're on the Super list!

As long as you realize that is what it's going to take... Daddy didn't raise no fools.. did he. :smug:

Xcalibur
10-14-2003, 02:21 PM
i actually might be sellin' my silvers sometime in the future ....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was your FIRST intention when you create that topic. To say you have 100+ m and you're willing to sell a few. YOU'RE BUSTED

I'm proud to be the poorest guy all level combined in elanthia (lvl 54 and 61 with 1 altar)

StrayRogue
10-14-2003, 02:22 PM
I don't really care if she did. $15 per mil btw ;)

Methais
10-14-2003, 02:32 PM
<<Uhmm I have 114mil in my landing account>>

ROFL. You one of Ciston's good customers or what?

ElvenRangeress
10-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Actually I've never purchased anything for this game with my real life money, I think its stupid personally. And I said I might sell my silver, I didn't say I am. If I do it will be in a long, long while. But as for now, I think I'll make more. ;o)

[Edited on 10-14-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Dighn Darkbeam
10-14-2003, 03:11 PM
I once bought 2 million in silver, im pretty sure from Ciston. I owed a debt to someone but didnt want to spend my IG time cash hunting. Lazy? I suppose. Wouldnt call it stupid.

StrayRogue
10-14-2003, 03:14 PM
The way I see it is like I could spend two days solidly power hunting for coin, or spend a little cash on some silvers. Not much of a bother to me.

ElvenRangeress
10-14-2003, 03:15 PM
Ohhh it doesn't bother me if people purchase the silver at all, I assure you! But for myself to do it, I'd rather not ;oP Guess I should have used another word, sorry... *whistles*

Dighn Darkbeam
10-14-2003, 03:20 PM
Its alright, it was not my intention to call you out for your post or anything. I suppose I feel guilty for doing it. Spending real money on GS silver/gear doesnt strike me as a good thing.

I can see how people can use the same justification for buying a character, and I am against that.

"Who wants to spend all that time hunting rats, orcs, and Anticores when you can just buy a level 20 character?" Blah...

Edited because some Wizzie is running the Sorcerer folder.

[Edited on 10-14-2003 by Dighn Darkbeam]

Drew2
10-14-2003, 03:29 PM
I HAVE THE BEST SHOES EVAR OMG

Dighn Darkbeam
10-14-2003, 03:38 PM
It took me roughly 2 minutes to figure out what your post had to do with anything. Just stared at it in amazement. God its a slow day for me.

Care to show the alteration? I have a pair I need altered and am looking for general ideas (read im not going to rip yours off)

Drew2
10-14-2003, 03:44 PM
You better not because it pissed me off when I spent 30 minutes finding the design for my hair and then I walk out and Stray tells me someone ripped it off on the next alter. ::swears::

>tap shoe
You tap some dark blue leather shoes with tiny brass bells on the toes.

BEST. EVAR.

Dighn Darkbeam
10-14-2003, 03:47 PM
..................I think your safe.

Parkbandit
10-14-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
You better not because it pissed me off when I spent 30 minutes finding the design for my hair and then I walk out and Stray tells me someone ripped it off on the next alter. ::swears::

>tap shoe

BEST. EVAR.

Definately safe. I would rather jump on a giant cleaver than to have any of my characters wear stupid looking shoes like that.

Drew2
10-14-2003, 03:57 PM
DON'T HATE. APPRECIATE.

Hips
10-14-2003, 03:58 PM
Tayre's shoes are secksee, and I've been telling him so for over a year. :smilegrin:

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
>tap shoe

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all folks, move along.