PDA

View Full Version : Loresong results

TheEschaton
12-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Anyone have any idea what this means? Only thing I could illicit out of the sash in question:

You sing:

"Sash that I see,
Tell your purpose unto me."

Roundtime: 6 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the tribal sash in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the tribal sash. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the sash is as an implement for use by a mage or other spell-user.

Latrinsorm
12-14-2005, 01:08 PM
The only thing I could think of would be runestaff. Try inspecting it I guess.

After a quick googling, it appears that this question has come up before, and the consensus was: useless.

(p.s: Elicit. :))

TheEschaton
12-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Another question. IF you can't tell, I'm going through my inventory, looking for items which I have no fucking clue what they do/where they came from:

I found a small orb, with a switch in it. According to my loresong, it said it has Phoen's Strength and Mobiles in it, and it said it's RECHARGEABLE.

Is this really mage rechargable? Or is it only like, merchant rechargable? Because I didn't think I owned something as nice as a two ranger spell mage rechargable orb.

-TheE-

Fission
12-14-2005, 02:32 PM
That orb is a Giggler orb, he put three spells of your choice in them when they were made. Yes, they're mage rechargeable, but trying to recharge ranger spells could be a pain, depending on the skill of the recharging wizard.

TheEschaton
12-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Oy, I didn't even realize there was a third position?

What do mage rechargable Bravery/Phoen's Strength/Mobility orbs go for? <gaze>

-TheE-

mgoddess
12-14-2005, 04:36 PM
I'd have to say at least a couple million since it has three very good spells in it. I've seen most Giggler orbs go for between 2 mil and 5 mil (depending on spells held within).