PDA

View Full Version : I see London, I see France, I looked....

Krendeli
12-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Right into the mouth of the beast...

>cast seba
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Sebandel's surroundings fills your mind...

[Foehn's Promise 2005, Control]
The original Foehn's Promise is in seg 1030. The Foehn's Promise 2005 shops are in seg 1032. You also see a portal location sign, an exchanged item bin, a long mahogany table with some stuff on it and an IMPORTANT GM CONSOLATION NOTE.
Also here: Sebandel, GameMaster Kitrina
Obvious paths: none

And I posted it on the officials, where it was promptly removed. With 5 minutes, I'd say. Pretty efficient Emeradan.

Krendeli
Nothing to see here...move along.

Unique
12-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Krendeli
Right into the mouth of the beast...

>cast seba
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Sebandel's surroundings fills your mind...

[Foehn's Promise 2005, Control]
The original Foehn's Promise is in seg 1030. The Foehn's Promise 2005 shops are in seg 1032. You also see a portal location sign, an exchanged item bin, a long mahogany table with some stuff on it and an IMPORTANT GM CONSOLATION NOTE.
Also here: Sebandel, GameMaster Kitrina
Obvious paths: none

And I posted it on the officials, where it was promptly removed. With 5 minutes, I'd say. Pretty efficient Emeradan.

Krendeli
Nothing to see here...move along.

omg you broke gemstone!!!!

:lol: That's awesome.

Unique.

Krendeli
12-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Wish I had kept Siolan's(Xayle) room, when I caught him. I may have posted that in here too.

Mistomeer
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Um, translation for those of us that are slow?

Artha
12-13-2005, 06:47 PM
He located a GM room in a room players were never meant to see.

Apparently this also violates the rules of the officials.

Drew
12-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Kinda like when someone located the crones during the release of paladins/635 and it had a portal to each town and directions to KILL KILL KILL. It was pretty funny.