PDA

View Full Version : Buying FP items

Hakonne
12-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Love to trade or buy some FP items. Let me know what you have/want for them. Plenty to spend/trade with of course.

Also, if there is something from FP that you had your heart set on and didn't get, let me know. I'll do my best to get it for you.

Thank You,
Hak

[Edited on 12-11-2005 by Hakonne]

StrayRogue
12-11-2005, 11:06 AM
I'll add my name to that hat as well, though I'm specifically really only after those duelling gauntlets.

kranfer
12-11-2005, 11:24 AM
I would like to purchase a set of turtle armor just u2u me yer price :)

StrayRogue
12-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I think Bratt may be looking to sell hers. A u2u wouldn't do any harm I guess.

Brattt8525
12-11-2005, 11:36 AM
I do have turtle armor that i will be looking to sell. Currently it is tempered to be taken to 4X. After talking to someone I will have to wait until it is enchanted to find out what if any padding etc is on it.

It will be for sale once it is 4X.

Kitsun
12-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Someone sell me a damn no nav or multi-setting ring.

Stupid summoning ring in the auction room.

Jayvn
12-11-2005, 11:57 AM
if it's padded how would you be enchanting it? just a thought.

Jayvn
12-11-2005, 11:57 AM
if it's padded how would you be enchanting it? just a thought.

Bastard
12-11-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm intersted in trading or selling my long mithril-bound box. It's the weapon altering one.

Stick a gem or skin in, stick a weapon in, close it up, and the box combines them.

Examples: a serrated rolaren knife with a chameleon agate set in its hilt.

a drake dagger with a rolton pelt-wrapped hilt.

Doesn't appear to work on items that already have some sort of hilt, and won't work with magical gems. It does work on bows and runestaves.

It may do more things, but honestly, I haven't done extensive testing yet.

Kitsun
12-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Thats kinda spiffy. How much ya looking for it?

Gem cutters and some nice rocks could do some pretty hot work with that.

Warriorbird
12-11-2005, 12:22 PM
That's an awesome item.

beef
12-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Throw me into the ring for buying and trading for auction items. Just shoot me a U2U.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Bastard
I'm intersted in trading or selling my long mithril-bound box. It's the weapon altering one.

Stick a gem or skin in, stick a weapon in, close it up, and the box combines them.

Doesn't appear to work on items that already have some sort of hilt, and won't work with magical gems. It does work on bows and runestaves.

I'm interested in this... how much you looking for? IM me at Tayvin if you want to chat.

Jayvn
12-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Ya that's got to be one of the coolest, semi useful user altering things.. unlike tart kilns etc that... are pretty much just rp stuff.. you could make some pretty sick combinations. esp if you forge.

Bastard
12-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Ok, gotten several U2Us, so I'll just post instead of responding.

First of all, got the loresong for it:

Archales recites:

"A pale, pearly-grey fog mists your vision, slowly clearing to reveal a view of an unfamiliar city, seen from a great height. A sense of vertigo sweeps over you as you swoop down into the city at impossible speed, flying through the narrow streets and into a tiny window near the foundation of an simple cottage. Your dream-like flight comes to a sudden halt within a cluttered workshop filled with gears, springs, and other contraptions. Seated on a high stool at the workbench in the middle of this mechanical maelstrom is a wizened gnome, busily tinkering with a long mithril-bound box."

Archales recites:

"Even before the last notes of your song have finished, your vision clouds and clears again, returning you to the scene of the cluttered workshop. Some time seems to have passed since you last saw the wizened gnome, for now he is holding the mithril-bound box in his hands, turning it this way and that in clear pleasure with his handiwork. As he opens it, you hear a soft mechanical whirring, which increases in volume as the vision fades...."

Archales recites:

"The last notes of your song twist into mechanical whirr as your vision of the old gnome and his workshop return. The workbench is heaped with various weapons to the gnome's right, and a random collection of gems, pelts and buckles to his left. The wizened craftsman hums merrily as he selects one thing from each pile, pops them into the mithril-bound box perched on the workbench before him, and closes it. From deep within the box, a mechanical whirring starts up, pushing you back into your natural time and place...."

Archales recites:

"Almost before you can begin your song, your vision is swept away to the tiny workshop. A moment or two only seem to have passed, for the gnome has just reached into the mithril-bound box set before him. He dances about the room in a merry, disjointed little jig, holding up a spiked mithril mace with a star ruby set in its haft. You reach out towards the box and wake from your revelry with a jolt, as the reality of the cold surface of the box you are holding brings you out of your song."

As far as what I'm looking for... I honestly have no idea, because I've never seen one before, and have no clue on a possible value. I'm just entertaining offers at this point, and if I get something that catches my eye, I'll trade or sell.

Skirmisher
12-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Any interest in an eonake cresset sword?

4x
Eonake Bastard Sword
Somewhat damage weighted
95/255

Sancted

*Thanks Stray*

and here is the show:

The long blade of the cresset sword is brilliantly gleaming eonake with nary an imperfection. Both the wide, straight crossguard and the hand-and-a-half grip are sheathed in matte black leather, and tiny eonake rosebuds peek out from the ends of the quillions. A thick eonake disc serves as a pommel, and set flush with its surface on both sides are small carved chips of red-orange carnelian forming a mosaic image of a blooming rose.

If none i may just see about returning it for the consolation prize points.

[Edited on 12-11-2005 by Skirmisher]

StrayRogue
12-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Thats probably sancted too.

The Ponzzz
12-11-2005, 04:13 PM
No offense, but a 4x sancted bastard sword with +1-5 damage per hit is maybe worth 1 mil, take one of the prizes

Kiowa
12-11-2005, 06:09 PM
I'll trade this for something more my speed. I'd love a feature-hiding cloak for instance, or a polearm, brawler or edged weapon. Lemme know!!

Sylvan Dreams
12-11-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm looking for the herblore tomes of Ta'Illistim and Ta'Vaalor. U2U me with your *reasonable* price.

Rysk
12-11-2005, 06:45 PM
I have a 6x White Ora Katar, Sancted, Holy Flaring, Teleporter (teleports you to an attuned shrine) for sale. Might entertain trades. Looking for 30 mil.

Asha
12-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Kiowa's item is my favourite so far.
How much would that be going for?

Jolena
12-11-2005, 07:14 PM
I'm very interested in a toy gnome bank from FP. If someone is interested in trading or selling, let me know.

Mother Jingles
12-11-2005, 07:40 PM
I gonna prolly trade in my 6x crit weighted troll claw. Looking for other kinds of weapons mainly.

Hips
12-11-2005, 07:41 PM
I'll most likely be looking to sell/trade what I won. Cross-posted from the other item thread...

a bright red crushed velvet pouch – show: The shine of satin banding contrasts against the crumpled folds of rich, red velvet and encases a braided red and gold drawstring. The satin band is quilted with gold embroidered squares, which contain satin-stitched hearts alternating with roses.

In the crushed velvet pouch you see a lover's knot and a lover's knot.

Knot show: The knot is an intricately made heart seemingly woven from silver wire. Two silken cords of fine gold thread are inextricably woven together and threaded through the latticework of the heart. The two cords dangle limply from the heart, alone and separate.

The knots are cross-realms transporters. Wear them and turn them to attune them, kiss them to bring the other person to you. According to the auctioneer, there are 26 charges and "possibly more," so it may be possible that they are rechargeable.

Kilthal sang to one for me and this is what he got:

"A silver glow of magic emanates from the knot, leaving a warm feeling on your fingertips. While the magic seems to involve distance and motion, it is difficult to unravel the exact nature."

"The sounds of two heartbeats fill your mind. They begin to synchronize in rhythm, growing closer and closer together until finally, they beat as one. A tingling warmth spreads from your hands until it covers your entire body, as if you'd just caught sight of your one true love."

"As you sing, you find a melody and lyrics coming unbidden to your lips. With some surprise, you begin to sing it aloud...."

(from another person's point of view)

Looking surprised, Kilthal begins to sing a sweet melody....

"Song of my heart, my soul's melody,
How can I hold you, so far from me?
Too long, too fast, much too far away,
Only your love can my pain allay."

"Send you a kiss, and my heart takes flight,
Our bond will help keep you in my sight.
Too tight the hold and love slips away,
Too little trust and our bond will fray."

"Turn about your heart, turn about mine,
The knots of our love shall intertwine.
Once pledged, devotion stays ever true.
Your promise to me, my promise to you.”

[Edited on 12-13-2005 by GS3 Michiko]

crazymage
12-11-2005, 07:41 PM
banks are attuned i think

Jolena
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
They are attuned but you can unattune them to give to another. So, I'm still looking for one to buy. :D

crazymage
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM
oh sweet

Stunseed
12-11-2005, 08:02 PM
If anyone got one of the unstun rings/necklace, I'd be interested in one of those. :shibby:

Sylvan Dreams
12-11-2005, 10:34 PM
I have a feeling I'll probably end up trading this in for points, but I figured I'd give this a shot.

a small weathered pouch

The small pouch is weathered, although it appears it was once black. Small studs of vaalin, cast in the shape of acorns, cover its surface and trail across a strap from which the pouch is suspended. Large vaalin acorns hang from either side of the bag, with a small emerald set into the crown of both.

It's a seed pouch. Generates seeds on its own and will hold up to five. You can plant the seeds and there will be several interesting effects as the seed sprouts and grows into an acantha leaf plant.

Nilandia
12-11-2005, 11:22 PM
I would kill for one of the herb lore tomes, especially those of Solhaven, the Landing, Four Winds Isle, Ta'Illistim or Ta'Vaalor, but, since that's not really well looked upon, I'll settle for buying or trading.

I don't really have money to give, but I have items and premium points.

Let me know what you're looking for.

Gretchen

Augie
12-12-2005, 01:22 AM
I am interested in one of the fireball rings if anyone wants ta sell one. Also - I would love ta buy Caribou.

Rysk
12-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Katar is sold.

FinisWolf
12-12-2005, 03:02 AM
I am specifically intered in the Icemule and Pine Far Tomes.

Also interested in other items, too many to name.

Some (doubles or brig) shell armor for Bellelaide that I can enchant to 7X for her would be awesome as well.

U2U, IM, E-MAIL all accepted.

Finis

Thargus
12-12-2005, 04:31 AM
I am interested in the Rum making barrel, I believe Teveriel won it.

Chronin

Drew2
12-12-2005, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Bastard

Horadric Cube.

Lol.

An Old Wizard
12-12-2005, 07:09 AM
I'm also looking to buy or trade for FP items. I have a 2X charging crystal and also I have silvers to spend.

Warriorbird
12-12-2005, 09:53 AM

I believe someone turned in Icemule for points.

Skirmisher
12-12-2005, 10:00 AM
They did.

Rysk
12-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Thargus
I am interested in the Rum making barrel, I believe Teveriel won it.

Chronin

Unless there was more than one, I think it got traded in as a consolation prize. It was like third to last item taken from the Silver room.

Thargus
12-12-2005, 12:43 PM
That would stink, I hope it pops back up soon.

bubbauno
12-12-2005, 03:31 PM
I'd sell the key I got at FP for the right price..

a glittering urnon skeleton key
2x per day opens ANY lock through a ANY trap.

Feel free to email me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.
- Tsin

[Edited on 12-12-2005 by bubbauno]

hectomaner
12-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by bubbauno

2x per day opens any box

- Tsin

will that open locked doors? or just boxes?

Warriorbird
12-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Doors would be much much cooler.

FinisWolf
12-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird

I believe someone turned in Icemule for points.

They did, I am currently trying to talk to the GM that made the tome to see if it can't enter the game as some sort of prize in an Icemule event maybe.

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
12-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner

2x per day opens any box

- Tsin

will that open locked doors? or just boxes?

Boxes, and traps are not set off when using it.

Finis

Marl
12-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Tayre

Horadric Cube.

Lol.

So I wasn't the only one thinking of that hehe D2

Kitsun
12-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Sylvan Dreams
I have a feeling I'll probably end up trading this in for points, but I figured I'd give this a shot.

a small weathered pouch

The small pouch is weathered, although it appears it was once black. Small studs of vaalin, cast in the shape of acorns, cover its surface and trail across a strap from which the pouch is suspended. Large vaalin acorns hang from either side of the bag, with a small emerald set into the crown of both.

It's a seed pouch. Generates seeds on its own and will hold up to five. You can plant the seeds and there will be several interesting effects as the seed sprouts and grows into an acantha leaf plant.

Sent you a U2U with an offer for 10 million. Didn't get a response yet though.

Anyone know her ingame able to nudge her toward this thread or her U2U box?

Save the trees, damnit!

Hips
12-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Still entertaining offers/trades for the item I won, if anyone is interested. :)

Edaarin
12-13-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun

Anyone know her ingame able to nudge her toward this thread or her U2U box?

Save the trees, damnit!

Sylvan Dreams = Vif

Amaron
12-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
Still entertaining offers/trades for the item I won, if anyone is interested. :)

I was going to bid on these but the auctioneer wouldn't answer my question...

Can I use them if I have Dartok items or cathedral wedding rings???

If I can how much are you looking for?

Landrai

Amaron
12-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Looking to buy the Solhaven herb lore tome..

Thanks
Landrai

Sylvan Dreams
12-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Taking offers on this:

a razern espadon with an ornate onyx-inset silver hilt
- +12
- Bastard sword
- EXCEPTIONALLY crit weighted
- Weighs 8

Send those U2U's!

On the seed pouch mentioned above, I've got an offer for 10m but am looking for more because those points are pretty tasty looking.

Amaron
12-13-2005, 08:17 PM
A friend got the +2 db sash and we discovered it has a few scripts.

If anyone was going to sell their item or trade it in and would consider trading for this one and letting me buy it I would appreciate it.

He really wants the premium points and I would like to have his sash..

So if you were going to trade your item anyway how about getting this one and setting a price....

Nilandia
12-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Only the winner of the item can turn it in, actually. At least, according to what I heard about third-hand.

Gretchen

Skirmisher
12-13-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Nilandia
Only the winner of the item can turn it in, actually. At least, according to what I heard about third-hand.

Gretchen

That is what Kitrina said when I was there, yes.

Amaron
12-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Nilandia

Gretchen

I wasn't too clear..

the owner of the sash would like premium points instead.

Does he have to turn in the item he got or can he turn in another item from the fest...

I would like to buy the sash but cannot if he turns it in for points. If he could turn in another item someone did not want I could buy his item from someone else..

This is too confusing...

Was just trying to find a way to get the sash from someone else while the original owner can get his points..

J

Skirmisher
12-13-2005, 10:00 PM
The way Kitrina said to a group of us while I was present was that only the original winner of the item could return it for a consolation prize.

Amaron
12-14-2005, 09:08 AM
Ok I didn't know that as I thought we were encouraged to trade..
oh well...

It has a bunch of nice scripts but just not worth the premium points.

J

Hips
12-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Amaron

Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

I was going to bid on these but the auctioneer wouldn't answer my question...

Can I use them if I have Dartok items or cathedral wedding rings???

If I can how much are you looking for?

Landrai

I don't know if you can or not. I don't have a set price as of yet as to how much I'm looking for, as I'm trying to hold off until I find out what the auctioneer meant by "possibly more" charges... ie. if they are rechargeable or not, as that would make them worth significantly more.

Amaron
12-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Let me know....

IM thiefwithheart

landrai

StrayRogue
12-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Sylvan Dreams is Vif???? :wtf:

Nilandia
12-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Given that Debia won the pouch that Sylvan Dreams says she has, I'd be more inclined to think that Sylvan Dreams = Debia than Vif.

Gretchen

Satira
12-14-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm looking into buying one of those fireball rings, so if anyone knows anyone selling it...lemme know.

bubbauno
12-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Paying more than Satira for a fireball ring!

Alfster
12-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Sylvan Dreams is Vif???? :wtf:

No

Skirmisher
12-14-2005, 04:07 PM

Go finalize a sale on one of your otherwise on sale for eternity items instead why don't you?

Asha
12-14-2005, 04:08 PM

Oh wow, paying more for another item to be lost to the fucking void.