PDA

View Full Version : List of all Merchants?

Shari
12-01-2005, 01:47 AM
So, for whatever fucked up reason, my computer decided AGAIN to poof all the merchants I have highlighted in the game.

If anyone would mind posting them or directing me to a link, that would be GREAT.

Thanks

B2
12-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Use the search function to look for Merchant Script. Someone posted a text document with all the names in it.

There's nearly 1,000. There will be more than 1,000 next time I update the list.

FinisWolf
12-01-2005, 02:37 AM
BTW, I totally dig your highlight script, thanks.

Finis

[Edited on 12-1-2005 by FinisWolf]

Nilandia
12-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Love the highlighting script, B2. Too bad it was big enough in SF that it forced my settings to be locally stored!

I think I have more names somewhere from where I printed out a majorly old merchant list someone made up, but I haven't gone through it yet.

Gretchen

Augie
12-01-2005, 12:03 PM
If you can't find that script here, let me know - I've got it at home for both Wizard and SF. Just send me a U2U with your email and I'll forward it to you when I get home.

[Edited on 12-1-2005 by Augie]

Nilandia
12-01-2005, 02:49 PM
B2, I just went through the script you sent me again to check for possible typos and whatnot. I did find a few with a cursory glance.

Tries to delete Antic, Antik is correct name.
Caelthyn not found when deleting, no corresponding name added.
Kyrrin highlighted twice, deleted twice.
Martura not found when deleting.
Miraille not found when deleting. Possibly Miralle or Mirialle correct.

Also, Cerisago is the correct spelling of the name, and she is/was an NPC, not a merchant.

I've got an updated list of merchants I have and aren't on the script, plus the list of NPC names so you know who's who. Lemme know when you want them.

Gretchen

FinisWolf
12-01-2005, 06:55 PM
:loveu:

Feel the Love :grin:

:loveu:

Finis

Nilandia
12-01-2005, 09:59 PM
:lol:

Well, since Augie asked, and you guys might be interested, here's the combined list of merchants, NPCs and staff. That is, ALL merchants, ALL NPCs and ALL staff members that I have record of. All you need to do is unzip the file and import it into SF. The names themselves and the color palette I use are included in the file.

The highlights are in my colors, which is brown for merchants and purple for NPCs. Make sure you also import the color palette, since the colors I use come from the Wizard and will come out white if you don't have the right palette.

I'd suggest when you import the names that you choose only to import the new names so you don't have duplicates and I don't mess up your highlights TOO bad. :whistle:

Gretchen

[Edited on 12/2/2005 by Nilandia]

B2
12-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Oof.

I still have sixty more names to add to my script, but my eyes are glazing over and I'm too hungry to finish right now.

I know I have at least one PC on the list, because they ran through TSC the other day. I didn't write down the name, though, and I don't remember who it was.

Anyway, if anyone wants the updated version, email Milquetoast@play.net and tell me you do. This is for Stormfront only, though, because it just isn't logical for the Wizard.

Well, I guess you could use the info part, and not the highlighting part. You really don't want to use the highlighting part on the wizard.

I'll think about this later. I must find food to sop up this coffee. I'm twitching out.

Augie
12-02-2005, 09:46 PM
I know that Silkie used to be a merchant but is now a PC name. That could be the one you are thinking of.