PDA

View Full Version : 5x altered GOWN

The Cat In The Hat
11-27-2005, 11:02 AM
a low-cut gossamer gown cinched tightly in back with thick velvet ribbons

You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

You carefully examine the gossamer gown and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.

You carefully inspect your gossamer gown.

Your careful inspection of a low-cut gossamer gown cinched tightly in back with thick velvet ribbons allows you to conclude that it is cloth armor that covers the torso only.

You determine that you could wear the gown around your chest.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

This is from back in the day when they would actually allow leather to be altered into a gown. I've had it for forever and it's just collecting dust so time to let it go.

Good for a caster, not recommended for a swinging character. Can be realtered and still stay a gown. Further enchantable.

MB 2.5M

U2U me

[Edited on 11-27-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

mgoddess
11-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Your careful inspection of a low-cut gossamer gown cinched tightly in back with thick velvet ribbons allows you to conclude that it is cloth armor that covers the torso only.

This is from back in the day when they would actually allow leather to be altered into a gown. I've had it for forever and it's just collecting dust so time to let it go.

Looks like robe armor to me, not leather. :)

The Cat In The Hat
11-28-2005, 08:22 AM
Hmm, loresong says leather. I'll have to find another bard to sing to it to make sure, but as it seems nobody's interested im not hard pressed to do so at the moment.

Chastittee
11-28-2005, 04:32 PM
all the armor-type gowns ive had were robes, not leather