PDA

View Full Version : Simu Billing Fiasco Yet Again

Nilandia
11-23-2005, 05:11 PM
After having had some sense talked into me, I'm pulling my posts here. Posting won't help things.

[Edited on 11/24/2005 by Nilandia]

hectomaner
11-23-2005, 05:21 PM
thats simu for ya.

sucks.

The Ponzzz
11-23-2005, 06:04 PM
It's bullshit if you lose it. But you know that because I already told you.

I had run into a billing problem when i made the switch to premium 5 months ago. I keep my checking account empty because I'm still going through my divorce and she's a fucking lunatic.

Anyways... I went INTO my bank and gave them CASH at around 11am(so before the 3pm cutoff for next day). I then made the switch that night when I got home and everything went cool, till I got an e-mail saying I had 48 hours before they turn off premium. So I called the bank, my CASH was on hold. So I was like wtf?!!?

I called the next morning when the customer service center was openned, and my CASH was still on hold. She said it would take 2 days for my money to clear. I was furious to the point where I paid GS up for a few months and switched banks.

Banks in NY blow. This includes, HSBC, Partner's, Key and M&T. We have Bank of America, which is who I will be switching to next. Partner's, Key and now HSBC have all fucked me over when I have deposited CASH. I even go to the grocery store and pay the 50 cents to avoid the check to be on hold. Blah. Fucking hate banks.

B2
11-23-2005, 06:38 PM
WTF Nilandia! Why does Simu hate you?!

They haven't resold the billing-problem tickets yet, though, to my knowledge. At least, it hasn't been announced properly like I hope it will be. So your ticket is still floating around in limbo, right? Unless they tried the card during the day on the 11th, it didn't go through, and they immediately put the ticket back in the pool. Which wouldn't be likely, especially if this was a last-minute (close to 6:23 p.m.) thing

You think they'd be able to clear this up a little faster. Billing is usually more than on top of things. The only person I've ever heard with major billing drama has been...you.

I would be uber pissed if I were you. You are more than justified.

They had better still have your ticket.

Nilandia
11-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Pulling this one, too.

Drew2
11-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Don't wait until last minute, and stop bitching that your SECOND account doesn't get to go.

The end.

Soulpieced
11-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Credit card.

Brattt8525
11-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Well you at least have the other right? there is something to be happy about :spaz:

Latrinsorm
11-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Don't wait until last minuteGiven that the last minute was about 2 seconds after the first minute, it isn't like this is a huge fault on her part.

Nilandia
11-23-2005, 07:02 PM
And this one.

SpunGirl
11-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Nilandia, let me preface this by saying that I really like you and I'm glad you do all kids of neat shit for GS. People, including myself, totally appreciate it.

On the other hand, the first time this happened should have taught you a lesson. If you're going to make a big purchase on a card, make sure you have the funds there FIRST. If they're not there, use another card, whatever... but it's your responsibility to make sure the $$ is there.

-K

StrayRogue
11-23-2005, 07:17 PM
People who are taking MA's should be shot.

FinisWolf
11-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Nilandia, since our last blast from the past with the WD, I think we have learned to at least tolerate one another, and I have looked at you in a different light. Through little fault of your own (concerning the WD ticket sales) I was seriously flamed :flames:. It was not my fault. :shrug:

Yet again though, here you are. Seeking support for a mistake that was initially your fault.

As soon as you clicked "buy ticket" you knew you didn't have the cash in the bank, yet you waited for their (SIMU's) e-mail, instead of running like a mad dog down to the bank and getting that money in there.

Considering this is the second time for you, and I have not in 4 years ever had a problem buying a ticket, it seems strange that they are "picking" on you. I mean come on, you are likely one of their best and older customers.

There is fault on both sides.

I DO seriously hope that this is fixed, and you are on board. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. GOOD LUCK!

Finis

FinisWolf
11-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Damnit Spun, you beat my post. LOL

Well, I am sure we all wish you luck in dealing with SIMU Nilandia.

Finis

:fingers still crossed:

EDITED: ... to say that leaving for the pet store is not a good idea while writing a post. :lol:

[Edited on 11-24-2005 by FinisWolf]

FinisWolf
11-23-2005, 08:02 PM
:lol:

Ok, now I refresh the page, and I am now responding to pulled posts.

:lol:

Finis

Wezas
11-24-2005, 12:00 AM
Well, this thread was utterly useless with all the pulled posts.

Bobmuhthol
11-24-2005, 12:26 AM
and stop bitching that your SECOND account doesn't get to go.

And pulling posts like that is for giant, giant vaginas. I don't think anyone has done a good thing by editing all their posts in a thread as if they were the President of Really Big Pussies.

The Ponzzz
11-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Nothing wrong with giant vaginas, err wait a second what are we talking about again!?