PDA

View Full Version : Scriptpaths

Methais
10-10-2003, 10:35 PM
Are there any empaths left out there that DON'T run a script to heal anymore?

You ask, "can someone heal my back please?"

Chaliell nods to you.

Chaliell meditates over you.
Nothing happens.
>
Chaliell takes your back damage.
>
Nothing happens.

They could at least use a script that doesn't heal a bunch of nothings so it's not so blatantly obvious.

Snapp
10-10-2003, 11:13 PM
I've never script healed either..but like Daina, I'm also a Voln-empath and usually hunt rather then heal. I get too digusted too quick if I sit and heal.

Drew2
10-10-2003, 11:42 PM
BECAUSE YOU THINK TOM WELLING > KRISTIN KRUEK, THAT'S WHY.

Wezas
10-10-2003, 11:47 PM
If I look at you and see you have multiple wounds, I'll use my script.
If I'm doing cleanup, I'll use my script.
If there's an invasion and I'm healing people left and right, I'll use my script.

My script, however, does an appraise first, so every time I transfer, there will be a wound taken.

For normal healing, I'll use my Alt+D which types in "Transfer " for me.

Snapp
10-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
BECAUSE YOU THINK TOM WELLING > KRISTIN KRUEK, THAT'S WHY.

TOM WELLING > all! :yes:

Miss X
10-11-2003, 08:49 AM
I never script heal with my empath, I dont even have a decent script to do it with if I wanted to.
I heal mostly in Ta'Illistim and I cant see why anyone needs to script heal there, the pace isnt that fast.
I like to at least have some kind of interaction with my patients rather than just type .heal<name>.
When I'm playing my cleric, around landing Il always whisper to a healer that I know isnt scripting for healing because I'd rather let someone who actually works for it get the exp.
Vx

Betheny
10-11-2003, 08:54 AM
I do believe Miss Tilone to be a good healer.

I don't really see anything wrong with someone using a script to heal someone, so longa s they don't forget (my preferred) etiquette, and all of that.

Then again, at least talk to your patients and stuff, don't just nod and hit .heal <person>... that's kind of lame.