PDA

View Full Version : I thought I might be lucky ...

Showal
11-15-2005, 12:04 PM
I thought I might have had a few extra days at EG. I signed out while still in EG and when I just signed in, I got this message after walking around for a few minutes ...

[Circle of Souls]
One section of the bigtop's canvas wall rhythmically and violently pokes outward, as if being attacked from within. Before you can ponder what beast might be doing that for too long, a woman's voice cries out, "Will you PLEASE stop swinging your legs!" The tent ceases its dance to the accompaniment of a small boy's grumbling. You also see a dilapidated grey wood building.
Obvious paths: east, west
> rem brig
You work your way out of some deep black mithril alloy brigandine.
Removing your brigandine uncovers your fish skeleton tattoo.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
R>

A ghoulish specter rises up before you. It thrusts its almost transparent chin forward and howls, "You have no purpose here!" It prods you as firmly as it can, and at the touch of its chill finger, you feel yourself being pushed away....

Drew
11-15-2005, 12:06 PM
I heard that if you left a character on the spitfire you can still shop there. Not sure if that's true or not, but it'd be pretty funny.

Nilandia
11-15-2005, 01:43 PM
I had a character left on the Spitfire for a while with absolutely no money. Had her go around pricing stuff we'd missed for a bit, but when I logged her out in a corridor as opposed to a shop, she logged in on the dock.

Nilandia