PDA

View Full Version : Altered siren scale leathers. A formal white spidersilk shirt. 6x swcp reinforced leathers

Sean of the Thread
11-14-2005, 11:48 PM
6x swcp reinforced leather you know the deal.

>look shirt
The shirt is emblazoned with the image of a golden crown on a circular field of white. Upon closer examination you see that the shirt is adorned with small veniom brushed buttons. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

You carefully inspect your spidersilk shirt.

Your careful inspection of a formal white spidersilk shirt allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso, arms, and legs.
You determine that you could wear the shirt around your chest.

Careful examination indicates the spidersilk shirt has a base strength of 35 and a base durability of 270. You also determine the current integrity of the spidersilk shirt to be at 100.0%.

>weigh shirt
You carefully examine the spidersilk shirt and determine that the weight is about 14 pounds.

AIM Blackbelushi
blackbelushi@yahoo.com
u2u bid/buy here

[Edited on 11-15-2005 by Xyelin]

Ardwen
11-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Siren is Reinforced leather not full leather

Ardwen

Kitsun
11-15-2005, 12:55 AM
I was going to say that too, but if you look at the inspect messaging, it covers all but the head. So it looks like enchanted siren.

Sylvan Dreams
11-15-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Kitsun
I was going to say that too, but if you look at the inspect messaging, it covers all but the head. So it looks like enchanted siren.

It doesn't cover the neck either.

Sean of the Thread
11-17-2005, 10:34 PM
For those asking about the enchant I just had it verified it is indeed 6x.

Jayvn
11-18-2005, 09:31 AM
That's some pretty sweet leathers, I miss my old sirens, but not the hinderance :( but 6x would be worth it