PDA

View Full Version : Solhaven/Caravansary cart ride for the dead

quinn
11-14-2005, 03:39 AM
What happened to the cart ride to the landing for dead bodies?

Jolena
11-14-2005, 08:57 AM
I've no fucking clue what 'cart ride' you are talking about. I've been playing for a few years and I've never seen one of those.

Czeska
11-14-2005, 08:58 AM
I've never heard of it either, in about 4 years.

B2
11-14-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm guessing you have to die in the healer.

In Ta'Vaalor, if you die in the healer (I only know this because my empath tries to chase down the impatient bleeding people who ask HLP BLEED!!!! and run off immediately) you get carted off to near the temple.

Of course, it's not in the temple by the cleric, it leaves behind the people in your group, and it's on an out of the way road in an out of the way place. Useful? Ehhh. Not really. But bring out your dead=cool.

I am not offering to die in the caravanasary to test this. Justaguess!

Aaysia
11-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Does anyone know where the Solhaven zoo disappeared to?

Don't tell me there was never a zoo. There was a zoo I tell you!

I just can't find it anymore :(

crazymage
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
Zoo ? never saw...

Aaysia
11-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Aaysia3110: wasn't it solhaven we went to check out the zoo?
Aaysia3110: do you remember teh zoo?
Aaysia3110: with the horse rabbit and snake?
Tamarkk: yup, it was sol haven
Aaysia3110: its not there anymore!
Tamarkk: awww, that was the only time i was ever there

crazymage
11-14-2005, 12:14 PM
he's just feeding your dillusion there was no Zoo, just like there is no spoon.

Jorddyn
11-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Aaysia
Does anyone know where the Solhaven zoo disappeared to?

The zoo is gone?!? That sucks.

I remember going and feeding mice to the snakes :) I don't remember what else you could feed, just that it was lots of fun.

Jorddyn

Aaysia
11-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Hah! Jorddyn knows. See Sergey I'm not dellusional :P

And Tamarkk went with Aaysia when she first visited Solhaven. And they did a little tour of town, zoo included.

Mistomeer
11-14-2005, 12:23 PM
The zoo was cool. They also had the banaltra in there from one of the invasions.

drigore
11-14-2005, 12:25 PM
It's there somewhere, it was completely revamped with monkey cages and stuff. I'll see if I can find out a definitive answer and post it.

[Edited on 11-14-2005 by drigore]

Jorddyn
11-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Does anyone remember the butterfly wings you could get up by hobgoblins? I loved that place, too.

Jorddyn

mgoddess
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
The zoo got revamped a while back...here's what the entrance looks like now:

[Solindago Anox, Main Gates]
Flanking the opening in a tall, black, wrought iron fence that surrounds the perimeter of the park are massive twin griffin statues, placed to face each other. The creatures have reared up on their hind legs, one clawed hand reaching out so that they touch talons high overhead. Emblazoned upon the gates in gleaming golden plating are the letters "S" and "A." You also see some towering wrought iron gates.
Obvious paths: east

Inside the gates is an arch, and inside the arch is the zoo (with a sign that reads: "Beneath an arrow pointing to the west is the label, "Petting Zoo." An arrow pointing straight up bears the label, "Aviaries." A third arrow, this one pointing to the east, is marked, "Aquarium."").

The Anox/Zoo is located south of Phoen's temple, on Liabo Esplanade. :)

Aaysia
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
oooh

Thanks!

Aaysia
11-14-2005, 02:31 PM
I just took my lil bard there. Aww its great! I'll have to explore a lil more later.

The Ponzzz
11-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Yep, the Zoo broke in the GS3 switch and they moved it and re did it...

And for the cart ride. I guess I never got pwnd over there touse it. But I have heard of this a few years ago...

quinn
11-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
I've no fucking clue what 'cart ride' you are talking about. I've been playing for a few years and I've never seen one of those.

Wow, you're so very nice. Thank you. I'm so glad you think you know everything.

The cart ride was from in the close caravansary and took the body to in front of the temple in the landing. You didn't have to die there, you just had to have your body brought there. I believe it was the healer, inside the tent/wagon/whatever.