PDA

View Full Version : Merchant Highlighting Script

B2
11-03-2005, 03:06 PM
It's too big to post here. Boo.

If you want it, email me at Milquetoast@play.net and tell me if you want it for SF or FE.

Stormfront users get a choice of ten! colors to highlight the names in.

Wizard users get hot pink. Nyah. Find and replace the color yourselves if you don't like it. You should be using SF at merchant events anyway!

Sample?

sJ>.merchants u
[Script merchants is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
* Merchants that begin with the letter U:
* Ulithian, Ulyica, Unaeng, Ungarn, Urebririon, Urgala, Urgomina, Urgoth, Urloia, Uxbri
[script done]

sJ>.merchants Ulithian
[Script merchants is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
* Merchant Name: Ulithian
* Events: Revel of the Anfelt 2003
* Workplace: [Crystal Chamber] (a luminescent circular blue portal, Ruby Level)
* Information: It reads: Welcome to my quarters. During my stay here, I will raffle off five weapons that bear different elemental attunement. They will be of the fifth rank enchantment, and these have been personally crafted by me -- their potency is thus far magnified than any simple flare. The weapons are on display in the case to your right. Please proceed through the arch for more information. ~ Ulithian
* It reads: During periods between the raffles, I will also be performing my flaring services to those who wish them -- I will also imbue a limited amount of weapons with the same purely elemental essence as the weapons on display here. However, you will be limited in your options -- lightning, air, ice, fire and earth will be your only choices. And it will be far more costly. I look forward to seeing you. ~ Ulithian
[script done]

I have like 983 merchants. Again, if you see any that are player characters, tell me so I can remove them. Or if you have any I don't have.