PDA

View Full Version : Utah judge with 3 wives fights for job

Gan
11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- A judge will ask the state Supreme Court on Wednesday to let him stay on the bench after a commission that oversees judges ordered him dismissed because he has three wives. ...

more of this story at the link below
SOURCE (http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/02/polygamous.judge.ap/index.html)

All I have to say is... having one wife is enough handfull for me, kthx.

And yes, he should step down and be sentenced to 1000 years meaningless labor for being a hypocrit.

ElanthianSiren
11-02-2005, 05:57 PM
My love for ganalon grows.

-M

Parkbandit
11-02-2005, 06:19 PM
I couldn't agree more.

WTF would anyone want 3 wives? Holy shit.

Get one good wife.. and 2 girls on the side. Problem solved.

Unless you like to be bitched at 24/7.. then carry on with the 3 wives.

DeV
11-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Ganalon
All I have to say is... having one wife is enough handfull for me, kthx.Hell, having one girlfriend with sexual needs greater than one's own is enough. I think the torture of having three wives is a punishment within itself.
I agree that he should step down. Fucker.

DeV
11-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Get one good wife.. and 2 girls on the side. Problem solved.
Takes a shit load of work unless of course they all know about each other. If not, the mental strain does not make up for any amount of sexual or mental ego that can be gained from saying you have one main and two on the side. Trust me on this.

Warriorbird
11-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Seems like having 3 wives is a good qualification for handling difficult disputes. More power to him.

Gan
11-02-2005, 07:32 PM
That or he has a big schlong.

Jayvn
11-02-2005, 07:59 PM
wow I read it and this caught me...
The three women are biological sisters and no one in the family was expecting that the second and third marriages would be civilly recognized.
not only wives...sisters

Gan
11-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Well, that trumps Austin Powers..

"Twins Basil... Twins!"

Back
11-02-2005, 08:29 PM
A nice beer out of Utah...

http://www.zendada.com/images/pp.jpg

Yes, I’ve had it and I bought the glass.

From Wasatch Beers (http://www.wasatchbeers.com).

Caiylania
11-03-2005, 06:51 AM
Joy joy. Reminds me of that airline pilot who had one wife in each city he flew out of and they finally all found out about each other.

Damn.

errr to be more on topic on topic since it is Illegal he should not be a judge no. My issue with polygamists are the ones who marry kids and family members and raise girls who think there is no other choice or way of life...

I dunno if an adult makes that decision and has a choice its weird to me but eh...

Just grosses me out the 13 year olds and such forced to marry uncles and old farts and no idea there is life out there but what misery they are put into.

[Edited on 11-3-2005 by Caiylania]

Wezas
11-03-2005, 08:37 AM
3 wives is too much.

Though the fact that they're sisters makes it hot.

<refrains from any incest comments that will haunt him in the future>

xtc
11-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Any Man who can handle three wives deserves to be a Judge. Who better than this guy. This guy must have the wisdom of Solomon. I would let this guy keep his job.

4a6c1
11-03-2005, 04:32 PM
I want three wives.

Mail order. Mute. Male....wives.

GIMMEE 3 M's FOR MARRIAGE, WHOOHOO.

Janarth
11-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Ya know...I can deal with polygamy. I don't approve, but I can deal. Sorta like gay marriage. If its done right, fine, just don't rub it in my face. That said...wtf?

Three SISTERS? This guy should be sent to jail. And even if it was 3 different wives that he supported and had normal (or at least semi normal, given the circumstances of three wives...) relations with, good husband and all that...he should not be a judge.

I hope he goes to jail..incest is NOT best.

Latrinsorm
11-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
Mail order.Robin Brutananadilewski, I like the sound of that.

xtc
11-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Janarth
Three SISTERS? This guy should be sent to jail. And even if it was 3 different wives that he supported and had normal (or at least semi normal, given the circumstances of three wives...) relations with, good husband and all that...he should not be a judge.

I hope he goes to jail..incest is NOT best.

It isn't incest. He has 3 wives who are sisters. He sleeps with them individually, not incest. Unless he has them all in the bed at the same time and he is having some wife on wife action it isn't incest.

xtc
11-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
I want three wives.

Mail order. Mute. Male....wives.

GIMMEE 3 M's FOR MARRIAGE, WHOOHOO.

I am sure with this bunch you will have some volunteers.