PDA

View Full Version : Stalled Out

Leetahkin
11-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm sure I'll hear both good and bad (and indifferent) about me being back to the boards. I deserve any and all of it, for the simple fact that I reacted in haste instead of thinking things through.

I spoke with someone the other day, who mentioned that they hadn't seen me around here. It gave me pause, and sort of woke me up to what I had been doing. I had been running from something I had done. I was allowing my screw ups and shame to run me from these boards, which I enjoyed coming to and posting on.

Right now, I don't think it is appropriate for me to leave here. This is my social outlet; these boards gave me different ways to look at situations. It gave me a way of socializing when I don't anywhere else.

It's extremely important that I have any form of social group at this time in my life. I'm currently in therapy for depression. Over the coming months, it will be discussed whether I have OCD, Bipolar Disorder, etc. All of these have been mentioned, but none ruled out yet.

I started on depression meds for the first time in my life, last night (a generic of Celexa). I started after much hesitation and avoidance of them as long as I could, as I don't think pills are always the answer for problems. Some of my concerns came out last night as I had a spaced-out feeling, and bumped around my apartment before putting myself to bed (I woke with a start at 3am. My light switch controls the outlet that I have my alarm clock plugged into, and in my haze last night I flipped the switch to turn off my desk lamp, killing the power to my alarm clock).

Another part of this, not sure how much this is affecting things though? I divorced a little over a year ago. You could probably compare my staying in the marriage to a spouse getting beaten by the other yet staying in the relationship. There was never abuse in that sort, but mental abuse. I had to deal with the knowledge that I was married to a Sexual Predator. A month after we married, he plead no contest to the charges. I was shocked he wouldn't fight the charges, but I stayed in the marriage. I was very dependent on it; I had never been on my own before.

Finally, last year, I got the courage to file for divorce and leave him. Being alone sucks for me. Big time. That could be causing this depression as well, being alone all the time. My leaving was starting my life over, at the age of 28. I'll be 30 in a few months, and I have no long term goals, no dreams, no plans for the future.

I've barely even stepped into Gemstone the past few weeks. Last time I did, Ent died and I had to rotate bringing in my two little ones to save her, and killing them in the process too a few times before getting Ent back to town. I'm losing interest in a game I've enjoyed for so long, and it's worrisome to me. I read how people are training their characters to new levels, and I feel like she's getting so far behind. But I don't have the motivation or energy.. or happy feelings... to step in the lands.

And there you have it. Everyone has skeletons that stare at you from your closet - here's some of mine that keep opening my closet door.

Bobmuhthol
11-02-2005, 05:59 PM

Well, it certainly speaks volumes about your character to go from 'Unregistered' to 'Member.'

The end.

StrayRogue
11-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Another childish little spat that I apparently wasn't here for. Anyone care to give me the juicy details?

Leetahkin
11-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

Well, it certainly speaks volumes about your character to go from 'Unregistered' to 'Member.'

The end.

Kranar reinstated me. I don't know why it says unregistered again

Bobmuhthol
11-02-2005, 06:10 PM
It does not say unregistered. You missed my point. As well you should have.

Parkbandit
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Welcome back Nobody Cares. I have no ill feelings towards you.

Welcome home.

:hug:

ElanthianSiren
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
I can certainly say that I know where you're coming from on a few issues. It's very grown up of you to come here and admit what you did and your knee-jerk reaction.

All that aside, however, it's only right to tell you that people will still judge you on those issues, no matter what you do. You did something that an impromptu forum (such as this one) could use against you. You then admitted a vulnerability, and there will be people who will use that, if nothing else than to make you feel uncomfortable in an argument.

Whether you stay or go or how important this community is to you, is less important than viewing the situation, (which granted, I know little about), in a realistic sense. This situation may offer you a realistic way to test coping skills gleaned in therapy, so something positive may come of it after all.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.
-M

Gan
11-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Welcome back.

Luck to you in getting things back on track.

Asha
11-02-2005, 06:26 PM
What ElanthianSiren said.
Hope everything works out for you.

Snapp
11-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Nobody Cares
I read how people are training their characters to new levels, and I feel like she's getting so far behind.
Don't worry. There are always folks like me that level like once a year.

And welcome back. :)

Latrinsorm
11-02-2005, 06:34 PM
:hug2:

I hope things turn up for you! :)

DeV
11-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Welcome back. Hope things are better for you this time around. :)

Sean of the Thread
11-02-2005, 06:48 PM
:penis:

Leetahkin
11-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks, I appreciate everyone's kind words. There really is a good group of people on these boards.

As far as arguments, ES, I am good at reverting back to my old ways and not partake in any arguments for a while. At least, until I get a good handle on some things. :)

I'm still extremely skeptical about taking these pills, and had to stop myself numerous times today from calling my doctor to tell him I'm not going to take them after all. I hope these pills prove my doubts wrong.

Xyelin: :moon2:

Asha
11-02-2005, 07:19 PM
The pills were prescribed becouse they'll help you relax, and also cause you to stop being hurt so easily by thoughts of past, or whatever is hiding in there.
There are other, more homeopathic ways . . but whichever, it's not a bad thing.

Unless it's Seroxat and you're like 1 in 4 billion who are affected in a not so pleasing way.

Anyhow, enjoy being calm.

Back
11-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Was sorry to see you go. Happy to see you back. As members go you would not be on my list of people I would not be sorry to see leave.

Come to think of it, there is no one I would want to see leave right now. Except maybe for that prick...

Actually, I got interested in something else and hit return. So if I couldn’t think of anyone, then no one.

Seriously there haven’t been any raging assholes here in a while. Now that I’ve said that...

[edit for absentmindedness]

[Edited on 11-3-2005 by Backlash]

Sean of the Thread
11-02-2005, 07:24 PM
:penis: <---this prick?

Leetahkin
11-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Xyelin
:penis: <---this prick?

I'd vote in favor of it "disappearing" forever. Never liked it ;)

Sean of the Thread
11-02-2005, 07:27 PM
You don't like penis? Are you saying you like beaver?

Leetahkin
11-02-2005, 07:29 PM
nah, I :heart: teh cock.

Just not the specific dancing one we have here.

Back
11-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Good girl. :pirate:

Edited my post. I must be more tired than I thought tonight.

DeV
11-02-2005, 07:36 PM
You don't like penis? Are you saying you like beaver? Are you insinuating that it is impossible to love both. My dear Xyelin, my pink aparatus and I have alot to teach you. Now assume the position. :P

Warriorbird
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
I warned you early on that it got really divisive and conflict filled. This is not always a very positive place. My wife doesn't understand what I see in it. With that said, this can be a good place to discuss, ask for help, or just vent.

As for leveling in Gemstone, I am getting teh mad levelzor by not having my account open.

HarmNone
11-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Welcome back, hon. I, for one, am very glad to see you return. :)

As to those who would judge you harshly, that is their choice. It cannot touch you unless you let it touch you. There's a good group of people here, and good support for those with the courage to reach out for it. You just have to look beyond those few who would emphasize the negative. There's plenty of positives on these boards.

I'm wishing the very best to you. Give the medications a bit of time before you decide they aren't working. These meds take time to work, and time to get used to. Stopping them suddenly, against medical advice, can cause a lot of problems. Be sure to talk to your doctor and follow his/her advice.

Jennaen
11-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Well, I missed whatever drama occurred, for which I'm thankful. ;) Taking responsibility for your words and actions is generally the healthiest way to deal with things, and for that, I commend you in summoning the courage to do so here.

Having ended my marriage three years ago (I was 29 at the time), and dealing with depression off and on these past three years... take the meds. They can aid in evening out your emotional kilter, during a time when it's difficult to determine what is or isn't normal to the grieving process you're working through.

The first couple of weeks, your body will be adjusting to the chemicals. Expect funky stuff, and don't expect to really benefit from them until then. I did notice the antidepressants made me somewhat irritable.. certainly lacking in patience. Just something to keep in mind. Still, they were far more beneficial than detrimental.

Getting past being alone suddenly, after a long period of time thinking of things in terms of two people, is difficult. The loss of plans, hopes, dreams... and beginning again with just yourself to account for... is a very lonely and depressing situation. Especially when you don't have children to keep you occupied and moving forward.

Hang in there, utilize the support of your therapist, and find something to keep you busy, to offset some of that loneliness. I think most every city and town has some sort of nursing home, hospice, homeless center.. all places with folks who could use a friendly face and a few kind words. Maybe some volunteer time would help distract you, and mitigate your own alone time.

Brattt8525
11-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Take the medication it could be worse you could be using alcohol or worse to deal with how you feel. I never did drugs but I have used alcohol to surpress hurt and pain and all that did was magnify it.

Skirmisher
11-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Welcome back.

Try to not make any more sweeping statements like you did on the temp boards is all. Yeah it irked some of us, but as long as you give your mea culpas then all is okay with me.

And medication is medication whether for a chemical imbalance causing depression or to assist the body to assimilate magnesium. Both are needed and one should not feel "bad" in any way for needing it. And just like medication for more common and "acceptable" ailments, everyone can have different reactions to different medications or even different amounts of the same medication so do try to be as clear as you can with your physician to help then find the best particular meds and dossages for you.

Good luck and welcome back once more.

Terminator X
11-03-2005, 06:08 AM
ENT!

:hug2: *giggle*

M'kay,

- The Termite

P.S. Ebon's will cure what ails ya. I'm sure an alter or 12 will brighten your day :clown:

P.P.S. All things gemstone and IRL-related, I wish you super good luck at fighting your demons :goodluck:

Caiylania
11-03-2005, 06:41 AM
Welcome back and I hope that your future brightens up and that you find goals and things in life you enjoy.

ElanthianSiren
11-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Oh yea, and if your meds aren't working or seem to be INCREASING your depression, see your doctor right away. It's possible it's a build up thing, but when I was 15, they put me on zoloft, which is now linked to increased suicide rates in people, specifically teens and young adults.

-M

Alfster
11-04-2005, 10:37 AM
I've got an idea.

GO OUTSIDE

There's no reason why your social outlet should revolve around a computer.

[Edited on 11-4-2005 by Alfster]

Leetahkin
11-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I've done it. I'm tired of pussy-footing around it.

My Gemstone accounts are CANCELLED.

Helped that someone pissed me off in IMs, which is all I needed to decide I've had enough of Gemstone. Someone I thought was a friend.

Guys sure can be assholes at the most inopportune, inappropriate times.

I think I need to take my happy pill and go to bed.

[Edited on 11-10-2005 by Nobody Cares]

Sean of the Thread
11-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Uhm. Give us some details before you go suck on the exhaust pipe... talk about cliff hanger.

Leetahkin
11-16-2005, 05:32 PM
It's really amazing and eye-opening to see some people's true character around this message board. I'm sure other people are taking note as well, and reassessing their thoughts on them.

I will not ever apologize for the specific lie I told on these boards that I was harshly (and inappropriately) called out on. The false statement I made has no impact, no effect, on anyone's life on these boards but mine. Why care if I lied about flashing someone? Or if I lie about having sex (or not having sex) the night before? Some things in a person's life are private, and others just don't need to know. Or want to know, as I'm sure is the case with the past few days.

I have never posted false pictures of myself, trying to deceive people that I look like something or am someone that I am not. I have always been up front with people, and have readily admitted in several posts that I am overweight. I am happy to say that I have lost 30 pounds, and currently weigh under 200 pounds. I also readily say that I have more weight to lose, and am struggling with it at the moment.

As people around here see and know, I have in the past cybered. Oh my! I am an adult. Nothing anyone is posting about is something that I have done illegally. Cybering is not illegal, talking to people about sex isn't illegal, web camming with someone isn't illegal.

I had several ways to choose from to respond to this slew of slandering by some. I think I chose the most appropriate way. I don't air people's dirty laundry in anger or for other's amusement. Some would call that a mature way to go.

God knows, some around here need a big whack (or several) from the maturity stick.

All in all, I've learned my lesson not to trust someone when I think I can trust them. They have a tendency to grow a second, evil personality.

HarmNone- :heart: Thanks for your pep talks.

Bobmuhthol
11-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Nobody accused you of being a criminal. On moral ground, you are the leader of the wicked. On social ground, you are an outcast. On legal ground, you aren't clearly guilty.

And, as I've stated before, you should probably just shut the fuck up.

Leetahkin
11-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Nobody accused you of being a criminal. On moral ground, you are the leader of the wicked. On social ground, you are an outcast. On legal ground, you aren't clearly guilty.

And, as I've stated before, you should probably just shut the fuck up.

Go cry in your own journal, k?
:yawn:

Bobmuhthol
11-16-2005, 05:44 PM
My own journal? This isn't even your own journal, cunt.

Leetahkin
11-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Member journal, started by...?

Me, not Bob, me.

Now run along, stop derailing my journal.

Bobmuhthol
11-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Again, you do not own this thread. It's not your thread to dictate. I wouldn't mind derailing your face for being so fucking dumb.

Alfster
11-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Nobody CaresGod knows, some around here need a big whack (or several) from the maturity stick.

This coming from the one that has to keep deleting their posts...pulled the "I'm leaving for good" stunt and is still here.

Tell me, what does it take to get rid of you?

Miss X
11-16-2005, 05:57 PM
U2U please. This is a journal not another chance to debate your clear mutual dislike. Thanks.

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2005, 06:14 PM

I had several ways to choose from to respond to this slew of slandering by some. I think I chose the most appropriate way. I don't air people's dirty laundry in anger or for other's amusement. Some would call that a mature way to go.

HarmNone- :heart: Thanks for your pep talks.

Well you are taking teh BIGGER road.. err higher road about this no doubt. :baby:

Harmnone DOES in fact give the best "chins up" talks.. however in this case I think Jenny Craig might be able to offer you a better "pep" talk.

I'll keep an eye on your journal.. chins up girl.

[Edited on 11-16-2005 by Xyelin]

Skirmisher
11-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Again, you do not own this thread. It's not your thread to dictate. I wouldn't mind derailing your face for being so fucking dumb.

Nope.

It's mine.

Be nice in Member Journals or at least civil, or I'll just delete things.

I'm totally not playing.

hectomaner
11-16-2005, 06:35 PM
wrong thread

[Edited on 11-16-2005 by hectomaner]

Sean of the Thread
11-17-2005, 01:32 AM
WORD

Leetahkin
11-29-2005, 09:13 AM
My pills aren't working. I can very much tell today, as I'm a mess.

My mom probably has another bone broken in the same foot as the broken toe. She's in a lot of pain, and refuses to take much of the pain killers. Dad called me this morning saying she was crying because of the pain. She also had an episode last night because she got a cramp in her foot as she tried to get to bed, the pain shooting through her broken foot. Dad forsees me and him pushing Mom around in a wheelchair in London in 3 months.

Friends (several) not acting as friends.

Wonder if there's a pill I could take to cease all emotional feelings.

HarmNone
11-29-2005, 09:20 AM
Unfortunately, there is no such pill that you would WANT to take, hon. I'm sorry about your mom's foot, but you need to encourage her to take her medications as directed by her doctor. Broken bones are painful but they do heal. While she's undergoing all this, it's probably a good idea for her to have a bone scan for osteoporosis, as well.

If she follows her doctor's directions, she should be just fine for London in three months. Trust me on this. ;)

Asha
11-29-2005, 09:31 AM
It's not the pills that arne't working for you. (well I doubt it very much). It sounds like everything is going downhill for you, slightly.. that's all.
The pills do take a while to kick in, sometimes more than 3 weeks. They're about time and effort, not a cure but an addition to thinking about the things that go wrong in your life differently.

They aren't designed to numb you to everything and make you happy 24/7. They're supposed to be taken alongside therapy or guidance from your doctor.
Keep taking the pills, don't take everything that goes awry in life as something that's personally meant to make you unhappy and try to feel better about yourself.
London is beautiful in January, and you will have become more acustomed to your medication.
Seeing your mom on her feet and loving the sights with you will probably work better than any pill, hon.

Leetahkin
11-29-2005, 03:26 PM
I think I'm flying home in two weeks to surprise my Mom, and visit relatives for the holidays. Something to look forward to is good for me.

:bouncy:

Gonna verify stuff with Dad tonight, then get my airline tickets.

[Edited on 11-29-2005 by Nobody Cares]

Sean of the Thread
11-29-2005, 03:27 PM
I think I'm flying home in two weeks to surprise my Mom, and visit relatives for the holidays. Something to look forward to is good for me.

:bouncy:

Gonna verify stuff with Dad tonight, then get my airline tickets.

[Edited on 11-29-2005 by Nobody Cares]

Edited because I have nothing nice to say. Well there was one semi-nice thing but I'll delete that too.

[Edited on 11-29-2005 by Xyelin]

hectomaner
11-29-2005, 03:36 PM

there are several. i hear thorazine works wonders.

Leetahkin
11-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Edited because I have nothing nice to say. Well there was one semi-nice thing but I'll delete that too.

Delete works wonders. Try it sometime.

Asha
11-29-2005, 03:41 PM
So does E.
:thumbsup:

Sean of the Thread
11-29-2005, 03:43 PM

Delete works wonders. Try it sometime.

I'll delete when :pig:'s fly.

hectomaner
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM
she did say she was flying home...

Leetahkin
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Psst, stop trolling my posts.

Nevermind - don't tempt me :saint:

Sean of the Thread
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Psst, stop trolling my posts.

Nevermind - don't tempt me :saint:

We're not trolling.. we are contributing to your posts made on a public forum.

If you don't want a response.. maybe go write in a diary under your pillow.

Leetahkin
11-29-2005, 03:58 PM
we are contributing

Highly debatable.

What's thorazine?

CrystalTears
11-29-2005, 04:01 PM
1) Thorazine is a serious sedative.

2) Okay, we get it. You don't like her. Move on, please.

3) Don't like the commentary, ignore it, don't respond to it.

Thanks.

4a6c1
11-29-2005, 06:04 PM

:rofl:

Try being completely selfish and hating everything.

If something urges you to be nice, maternal or sweet hurt it and that oughta straighten your karma RIGHT BACK to the negative.

Take one of these and call me in the morning.

Selfish should not be taken without the supervision of an expert. This drug is very addictive. Sideaffects may include eternal damnation, total corruption of soul, and a complete moral reversal of any preexisting social standards.

Your welcome.

Leetahkin
11-29-2005, 06:59 PM
All Hail Reverend Darth Slutikus

:worship:

:heart:

Bobmuhthol
11-29-2005, 07:03 PM
This thread is a serious confidence booster for me. There are times that I wonder if I'm anything less than the most normal person in the world. Then I see things like this and realize that my place in the world is set in stone.

Leetahkin
11-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Peh, abnormal is the new normal. Get with the times!
:)

HarmNone
11-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Enjoy your trip home, hon. I'm betting that seeing your family will do wonders for you. :)

Leetahkin
11-30-2005, 08:58 AM
Thanks, it should be fun. I'm now plotting with various family members my trip there in two weeks.

It's absolutely amazing how American Airlines, for example, were trying to push reservations where there is only a 45 minute lay-over in Chicago. Anyone who has flown into that airport knows 1 hour minimum to get from one side of the airport to the other for your connecting flight, or risk missing it. Not to mention if there are any delays getting to Chicago (it's Winter, after all) you're bound to miss a connection with so little time.

Also, on one leg of the flight, all of the departing flights from NY to Chicago had no seats available when I checked online. The airline is overbooking these flights. Now I really prefer AA to other airlines, as AA is the one I normally fly, but not this time. For a few bucks more and guaranteed seats (no overbooking) I chose United Airlines.

Thank goodness I'm a seasoned flyer and can see the airlines trying to screw people over.

Now back to more plotting with relatives.

CrystalTears
11-30-2005, 09:17 AM
I only fly Delta now. I've had too many problems with AA and United to want to bother with them anymore.

Good luck with that trip. I just came back from my own trip to visit family. It was fun and I had a good time, I'm just glad I'm home. There was a reason I moved 1500 miles away from them. :D

Czeska
11-30-2005, 09:18 AM
Continental or SW. That's all I've flown in years, except to Europe.

Leetahkin
11-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
I only fly Delta now. I've had too many problems with AA and United to want to bother with them anymore.

Good luck with that trip. I just came back from my own trip to visit family. It was fun and I had a good time, I'm just glad I'm home. There was a reason I moved 1500 miles away from them. :D

:lol:
There's a reason why I'm only going for the weekend. Any longer and I start hearing family politics, which I aptly avoid for the most part by living 1000 miles away. I hear ya there!

Skirmisher
11-30-2005, 06:09 PM

It's absolutely amazing how American Airlines, for example, were trying to push reservations where there is only a 45 minute lay-over in Chicago. Anyone who has flown into that airport knows 1 hour minimum to get from one side of the airport to the other for your connecting flight, or risk missing it. Not to mention if there are any delays getting to Chicago (it's Winter, after all) you're bound to miss a connection with so little time.

Yeah, if I HAVE to have a connecting flight, I never accept less than a 2 hour delay.

One missed connection on an international trip causing me to lose almost two days of pre set appointments was enough to make me start following that rule.

ElanthianSiren
11-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Continental or Delta only. I'd still rather take the train, but that's not an option across the Atlantic Ocean.

Also, every time I've flown on any other airline, the whole layover thing was a non issue because the first flight was always so late that I missed the second one. Nonstop ftw.

-M

Leetahkin
12-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
Nonstop ftw.

-M

Several years ago, the airlines stopped making it nonstop from St. Louis to my airport back home. I ALWAYS have to stop over somewhere each time now. It's a pain in the arse.

Turkey Day has always been a curse of sorts for me. In high school junior year, I came down with pneumonia and was hospitalized during Thanksgiving. The very next year, I was in a fatal (my boyfriend died) car accident and was again hospitalized during Thanksgiving.

After those two incidents, I always wearily faced this time of year. Sometimes, I refused to leave my house during that holiday.

I was talking to my Mom on the phone the other day about her breaking her foot on Thanksgiving. She told me she took the curse away from me and now has it. I told her I'd rather me have it than for her to go through the pain of breaking her foot. :(

My mom is great. I can't wait to surprise her in two weeks.

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 11:41 AM
The purpose of these boards, for me, have come and gone.

Anyone wishing to keep in touch with me, please u2u me on how to contact me in the future. Some poster's obsessiveness over me and my life has caused me to make it more difficult for anyone to further track me down.

CrystalTears
12-20-2005, 11:43 AM
:lol: Yeah okay.

Wezas
12-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Aww, we was just havin a lil fun.

[Edited on 12-21-2005 by Skirmisher]

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 11:54 AM
I won't be checking u2u's after this weekend, and I'm not volunteering my information to anyone. Anyone wanting to keep in touch with me will need to u2u me before this weekend.

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2005, 12:01 PM
This time for real???? You really really mean it??? Oh wait I don't care and doubt anyone else does.

I give her 2 weeks TOPS before she comes back. Isn't this the 5th time she quit?

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Then don't send u2us. Stop wasting my time, asshat.

Subject: Contact
To: Leetahkin
Sent: 12-20-2005 at 11:05 AM

Will you keep in touch with me? Here is the aforementioned U2U as requested.

Your pal and dearest friend,

Xyelin

CrystalTears
12-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Wow, 12 minutes. Is that a PC record?

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 12:11 PM
CT, a box of rocks is smarter than you. Go play somewhere else and stop soiling this thread with your presence.

CrystalTears
12-20-2005, 12:12 PM
The purpose of saying you're leaving is to actually leave. You soiled your own thread when you started it by saying that bullshit you said on page 1.

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 12:14 PM
You really are stupid, and are showing it with each response. Go back and read what I posted today, and show where it says I was leaving TODAY, THIS MOMENT.

CrystalTears
12-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Why fucking bother posting a goodbye when you never fucking leave. You're so full of shit your eyes and bra are brown.

Liberi Fatali
12-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Why fucking bother posting a goodbye when you never fucking leave. You're so full of shit your eyes and bra are brown.

Easy there, John Sparton.

Wezas
12-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Could you give us an exact date/time?

U2U me by this weekend could mean friday night, sometimes saturday, sunday night, etc.

Just to clear up the confusion from the last few posts.

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 12:20 PM

oh oh, owwwww! :rolleyes:
Please, get a life.
k?thnx.

You being a mod is a JOKE.

Haha Wezas, was already typing something, ironically: Instead of saying this weekend, I'm gonna be more specific now. If I haven't heard from anyone before Saturday morning who wants to keep in contact with me, I won't be getting the u2u.

CrystalTears
12-20-2005, 12:23 PM
All I heard was "Blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp."

Whatever. Have a nice life.

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 12:24 PM
:lol:

Goodbye! I won't miss you!

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Does this mean I'm not getting a reply to my u2u?

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 12:29 PM
But of course you'll get a response, Xyelin! Watch for it Saturday afternoon.

:stupid:

Latrinsorm
12-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Bye, God be with you in whatever it is you do.

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 12:34 PM
TY Latrinsorm.
:fingers:

Alfster
12-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Leetahkin

Anyone wishing to keep in touch with me, please u2u me on how to contact me in the future. Some poster's obsessiveness over me and my life has caused me to make it more difficult for anyone to further track me down.

hahahaha.

You guys are mean!

:pig:

Skirmisher
12-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Okay, so we know she's said she's leaving and thats something she has said before.

If people wish to discuss that, that's fantastic just please make your own thread and knock yourselves out.

Rules of this folder are relatively simple so please do try to follow them.

I do not enjoy having to delete things as I tend to get wonderfully nasty u2u's calling me names so do not make me do so, thank you.

Brattt8525
12-20-2005, 03:39 PM
>>I do not enjoy having to delete things as I tend to get wonderfully nasty u2u's calling me names so do not make me do so, thank you. <<

Aww but I heard you liked being called dirty names, you mean they lied? :O

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2005, 03:42 PM
:offtopic:

Jolena
12-20-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm completely amazed at the comments and pictures posted by staff members in this thread. Seriously. Makes me consider taking another long break from PC.

Leetah, I wish you the best and hope your issues with your weight and your emotional distress get taken care of. Good luck.

Warriorbird
12-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Remember that early conversation we had? I suggested this place might not be the best for you.

Good luck. Consider using the net less.

Leetahkin
12-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Thanks Jolena, good luck to you as well with everything.

Warriorbird, damn, that was YEARS ago (I know, it wasn't that long ago, just seems like forever and a day). Part of the thing is I have to live and learn from things rather than just taking advice from someone. Same concept of an adult telling telling a teenager it's horrible to smoke/do drugs/have unprotected sex etc, but not exactly the same.

Oh, and part of my hopes before leaving are showing some people's true colors, their true personality. Any thread I post in always has a gaggle of posters ready to throw a pot-shot at me. Some who are set on a high-pedestal by others and think they can do/say no wrong. Hopefully others will notice. Glad at least one person did.

SpunGirl
12-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Are you going into the Witness Protection Program? LOL.

STFU already.

-K

SpunGirl
12-20-2005, 04:50 PM

I'm also slightly curious as to what the "purpose" of these boards for you has been. I could, of course, make a few guesses.

-K

ElanthianSiren
12-20-2005, 04:52 PM

Any thread I post in always has a gaggle of posters ready to throw a pot-shot at me. Some who are set on a high-pedestal by others and think they can do/say no wrong. Hopefully others will notice. Glad at least one person did.

There is a great quote about getting what you expect from people; I forget exactly how it goes, and I'm not trying to insinuate that this board lacks in politics among posters. What I'm saying is that making a statement like this one: "No matter what I say everyone here is going to attack it" is an logical error, is defeatist, and will mark you for an attack.

I'm sure that there are a handful of people who do regularly attack you, but if you check out the members list, there are many many many more who do not or do not post.

Good luck wherever you go.

-M

Wezas
12-20-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
I'm completely amazed at the comments and pictures posted by staff members in this thread. Seriously. Makes me consider taking another long break from PC.

As far as I know, I'm the only staff member who posted a picture on this matter. Did that (badly) photo-shopped picture offend you? I haven't really interacted enough with you to have an opinion one way or another. But for some reason I would feel some sense of accomplishment if you left the boards because of a photo-shopped picture I posted of two people who are not you.

Ravenstorm
12-20-2005, 06:19 PM
I wasn't aware that moderators were prohibited from mocking someone so long as they also obeyed the rules that apply to everyone.

I would also like to say that Tijay makes a wonderful homicidal maniac.

Raven

Jolena
12-20-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Originally posted by Jolena

As far as I know, I'm the only staff member who posted a picture on this matter. Did that (badly) photo-shopped picture offend you? I haven't really interacted enough with you to have an opinion one way or another. But for some reason I would feel some sense of accomplishment if you left the boards because of a photo-shopped picture I posted of two people who are not you.

Honestly, the picture itself doesn't offend me. It takes quite a different type of thing to offend me. However, the fact that it was posted and not taken down, and some of the other comments that I've seen staff make in this thread is an indication to me that perhaps the policies aren't quite what I thought them to be. If that is the case, then yes, I might consider taking a break from PC as I can't change it from occurring but I don't have to deal with it either.

Hope that clears it up for you. :D

Bobmuhthol
12-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Do us a favor and don't tell us when you leave.

This applies to everyone.

Wezas
12-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Afraid I didn't break any policy. Both were publicly posted pictures (both in the picture post thread).

I simply photoshopped them together. Much like the Stanley/Edaarin nipple biting incident and Omens' sammich time.

Jolena
12-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Do us a favor and don't tell us when you leave.

This applies to everyone.

Oh I wouldn't. I never have in the past when I've taken breaks and I don't plan to if I take another one. I actually think it's lame to make 'good bye I'm leaving the boards' threads.

Jolena
12-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
Afraid I didn't break any policy. Both were publicly posted pictures (both in the picture post thread).

I simply photoshopped them together. Much like the Stanley/Edaarin nipple biting incident and Omens' sammich time.

Yes that is correct. Hence why I said that apparently policy is not quite what I thought it was since the photo was left up. The difference to me is that the pictures you have done before were haha funny photos and the one you posted in this thread (in my opinion only obviously) seems to be violent and aimed to only be incredibly mean. While that's not against policy, I'm not quite sure I am willing to deal with that kind of thing being tossed about. That's all. To each their own. I certainly don't expect you to change your actions. It's just how things are, I suppose.

DeV
12-20-2005, 08:20 PM
The name of this thread is even more fitting today than the day it was created.

Bobmuhthol
12-20-2005, 08:31 PM
<<Oh I wouldn't. I never have in the past when I've taken breaks and I don't plan to if I take another one. I actually think it's lame to make 'good bye I'm leaving the boards' threads.>>

I'm 99% certain that you've pulled at least one (closer to 5), "I am leaving the boards!" when I said something you didn't like.

Jolena
12-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Well then you'd have to show me. Drop me a U2U or something with the post and I'll concede. I still think it's lame to make a thread dedicated to "I'm leaving the boards!". I might have mentioned like I did in this thread that I'm considering a break, or I might even have said "See, this is the reason why I took a break" after one of your posts (considering you were one of the key reasons I left on a break a few times that would make sense). But I don't believe I've said "I'm leaving damnit!" as you implied. :shrug:

Bobmuhthol
12-20-2005, 08:37 PM
There's no chance of me finding it, but I can reduce my statement to a definite "you're the reason I left."

Jolena
12-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Then I concede. Because yes, you have been one of the main reasons I've left in the past. Surprisingly enough, lately, I've found your posts to be much more interesting to me. Not sure if that's a change in my attitude or in yours. Either way, it works.

Bobmuhthol
12-20-2005, 08:47 PM
<<Surprisingly enough, lately, I've found your posts to be much more interesting to me.>>

Maturity sux.

Jolena
12-20-2005, 08:48 PM
I'll just take that in the most positive way I can. Mmk. :cool2:

Back
12-20-2005, 08:48 PM
This really should be split topic.

Jolena
12-20-2005, 08:49 PM
I've a feeling that it's done, so split away if you'd like.

Skirmisher
12-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Guys..I can't leave the damned boards for a couple hours?

Okay since i perhaps was speaking a foreign language all the OTHER times i said this allow me to state again.

Any more off topic or inflammatory posts in the Journals will be DELETED.

Leetahkin
12-23-2005, 08:11 AM

Bump.

HarmNone
12-23-2005, 10:13 AM
Let's not bump this horror of a thread anymore, please. I think the message has been received. There's no need to encourage more bashing. Really. There isn't. :banghead:

Leetahkin
12-23-2005, 10:40 AM
To respond to you HN, it was bumped this ONCE to let anyone know who hasn't been around that anyone wishing to stay in touch needs to do so before tomorrow. I have heard from most everyone I expected to.

Skeeter
12-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Why are you not gone yet? (Rhetorical question, for God's sake please don't respond.)

Brattt8525
12-23-2005, 10:48 AM
To respond to you HN, it was bumped this ONCE to let anyone know who hasn't been around that anyone wishing to stay in touch needs to do so before tomorrow. I have heard from most everyone I expected to.

I guess this baffles me that you would need to have people U2U to keep in touch. I mean anyone that I am friends with I already have their email so if I suddenly changed all of mine I would still have theirs and email them instead of feeling the need to do this. :?: