PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean (yarrrrrrgh) says bush shouldn't play "hide the salami"?

Sean of the Thread
11-02-2005, 01:59 AM
SFW 15 sec clip.

http://www.mrdudeman.com/media_pages/howard_dean_doesnt_think_bush_should_hide_the_sala mi.php

radamanthys
11-02-2005, 04:24 AM
hahahahahaha

Wezas
11-02-2005, 09:28 AM
This site has been blocked by Websense.
Reason:
The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

I wonder if BillOReilly.com is blocked for the same reason.

Parkbandit
11-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Wezas

This site has been blocked by Websense.
Reason:
The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

I wonder if BillOReilly.com is blocked for the same reason.

It's not websense blocked.

Enter the No Spin zone (http://www.billoreilly.com/)

Warriorbird
11-02-2005, 10:43 AM
But it is sense blocked!

;)

Parkbandit
11-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
But it is sense blocked!

;)

I have no issue with that... although I do like watching his show from time to time. Not for his political 'non-spin' but for the entertainment value of it.

Warriorbird
11-02-2005, 01:27 PM
I'll admit to listening to Neal Borrtz and Michael Savage upon occassion, but I've just never quite been amused by O'Reilly.

Parkbandit
11-02-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll admit to listening to Neal Borrtz and Michael Savage upon occassion, but I've just never quite been amused by O'Reilly.

He does this thing at the end of some of his programs (maybe all) where he reads emails or letters. His commentary afterwards is sometimes funny as hell.

Back
11-02-2005, 05:29 PM
I enjoy Anne Coulter. Just about the funniest right-wing republican I know. Hmm, about the ONLY one I know.

Sean of the Thread
11-02-2005, 05:49 PM
I still think howard dean making a butt secks reference in that conversation is just fucking funny shit. What a douche.

Parkbandit
11-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
I enjoy Anne Coulter. Just about the funniest right-wing republican I know. Hmm, about the ONLY one I know.

She's fun to watch on TV.. and not bad to look at.

Warriorbird
11-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeah. She gets a lot more credit from me than Michelle Malkin. Despite being pretty annoying and often inaccurate she actually writes much of her own material.

Back
11-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

If I were rich, I’d produce her own half-hour (15 minutes with sponsor adverts) show on FOX.

Seriously. And I’d make sure wimpy liberals were guests and that wardrobe dressed her “appropriately.”

Ilvane
11-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Ann Coulter is an idiot..cute or not.

Dean needs a filter on himself sometimes..:lol:

-A

Parkbandit
11-03-2005, 07:35 AM

If I were rich, I’d produce her own half-hour (15 minutes with sponsor adverts) show on FOX.

Seriously. And I’d make sure wimpy liberals were guests and that wardrobe dressed her “appropriately.”

Horny men unite!

All the Republicans need is just a few more hot, outspoken, conservative hotties and I think I could get Backlash to become a Republican.

Back
11-03-2005, 07:26 PM

Horny men unite!

All the Republicans need is just a few more hot, outspoken, conservative hotties and I think I could get Backlash to become a Republican.

Nah, I’d just do it as a favor. The left has all the hot babes already.

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Nah, I’d just do it as a favor. The left has all the hot babes already.

Dear Backlash..

I've told you this a thousand times.

HILLARY CLINTON IS NOT a hot babe.

Back
11-04-2005, 09:27 AM
No, but we have Angelina ftw.

http://www.thefilmasylum.com/albums/Angelina-Jolie/aae.jpg

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Great example of how the Democrats have allowed Hollywood to take them over and push their own agenda.

Because movie stars can really connect with the typical American.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Yeah. Lovin that Harriet Miers, Parkbandit. Yeah baby yeah.

:rolls eyes:

Back
11-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Great example of how the Democrats have allowed Hollywood to take them over and push their own agenda.

Because movie stars can really connect with the typical American.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok, Mr. Conspiracy.

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah. Lovin that Harriet Miers, Parkbandit. Yeah baby yeah.

:rolls eyes:

Who said Harriet Miers was the spokesperson of the Republican Party?

Hell, I can't even tell you what her voice sounds like because I haven't heard it.

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Who said Angelina Jolie was the spokesperson of the Democratic Party?

Oh...wait...nobody...we were talking hot babes.

Some Rogue
11-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Posted before, but still funny.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/democrat_women.jpg

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Heh. I doubt you'd want me to start.

:)

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 01:54 PM

Oh...wait...nobody...we were talking hot babes.

We were talking about hot babes.. and you thought Harriet Miers fit into that category. Since you have no taste in females.. we'll just continue to ignore you.

Buh Bye.

xtc
11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
I can't get the video to play, anyone else have this problem?

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 02:44 PM
"We were talking about hot babes.. and you thought Harriet Miers fit into that category. "

Fancy that. I like how you go with the flat up making up things. Did you find her attractive or something? And here I thought you were just trying to dodge the issue with some bullshit celebrity playa hating.

I'm sorry. A lot of hot women like things like enlightenment and freedom...things the Democratic Party stands for. Hot women who are Republicans are generally in it for the money/self hate (Ann Coulter) or being ghostwritten (Michelle Malkin) because a woman can get away with saying egregious bs in America today.

As for the pictures of politicians...I don't think you can find too many attractive female politicians in Congress on either side of the isle.

[Edited on 11-4-2005 by Warriorbird]

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 03:13 PM

A lot of hot women like things like enlightenment and freedom...things the Democratic Party stands for. Hot women who are Republicans are generally in it for the money/self hate (Ann Coulter) or being ghostwritten (Michelle Malkin) because a woman can get away with saying egregious bs in America today.

LMFAO.

Best bullshit post of the year. Well done WB. Just when I thought you couldn't get any more full of shit, you blow us away with this post.

JUST so I make sure I have this information correct:

Democrats = Enlightenment and Freedom
Republicans = Money and Self Hate

Excellent. I'm so glad you are able to boil down politics for us... wherever would we be without your guidance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
It's better than resorting to four letter words because you can't do any better.

I'm sorry if in your staid comfortable little life you can't grasp the concept of an unselfish view of the world.

The principles of the modern Republican Party elude me. Back in the day it used to be fiscal conservatism. That's gone. Back in the day it used to be a level playing field for everyone. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Thomas Jefferson was a Republican. These days you sure wouldn't fucking know it.

These days it seems to be about nationalism irregardless of diplomacy, Christianity backed by a strong dose of intolerance, and paying as little money possible to the civic welfare while releasing any and all controls on business.

You're right in your comments that in another world I might be a Republican. I'm actually pretty damn fiscally conservative. I believe in individual liberties and capitalism. It sure isn't this world however.

Education also has a curious tendency to promote liberal views...because if you look at the basis for being a Republican...it's pretty selfish.

Hot women usually don't dig that.

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 03:54 PM
It's better than resorting to four letter words because you can't do any better.

I didn't say you were shit.. I said I you were full of shit. And dumbass is a 7 letter word.

As far as the rest of your post.. I skipped it. I am still laughing at your view in your previous post and it makes me laugh at you. Alot.

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 03:57 PM
So...once again... nothing of substance! You're clearly better than me.

And somehow hot celebrity women being Democrats makes them party spokespeople.

Yeah. Whatever.

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 04:02 PM
So...once again... nothing of substance! You're clearly better than me.

And somehow hot celebrity women being Democrats makes them party spokespeople.

Yeah. Whatever.

I would rather read a post of non-substance than one that is full of conjecture, spin and bullshit. If you need an example of such a post.. all you have to do is look above and read yours.

Have a fantastic day WB.. I know I am.

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Excellent. I'm glad you are your loyal fanbase. This post should be more up to your standards.

:D

That thinking stuff is clearly too hard for you at your advanced age. You can let people do it for you.

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Excellent. I'm glad you are your loyal fanbase. This post should be more up to your standards.

:D

At the very least, it's not trying to generalize two whole political parties from the very narrow-minded view of one Democratic member. This may possibly be your best post to day. It's not full of bullshit or spin. Bookmark it.

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Aw.. you just HAD to ruin it by editting in another gross generalization. Too bad. I really had high hopes there for a bit.

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Hmm. Gross generalization. Do we need a count of yours? Here I thought that was par for the course in this folder.

:smiles:

"Rrr. Liberals do this. Liberals bad!"

Curiously enough it seems to be the Republicans that have Hollywood stars as politicians.

Parkbandit
11-04-2005, 06:06 PM
I'll concede to you WB. I guess I'm tired of kicking you when you're down, so instead of killing an already dead man more.. I'll save my bullets.

Continue on your own.

Warriorbird
11-04-2005, 07:10 PM
I think "down" is different than half bemused.

Back
11-04-2005, 08:20 PM
I found a pic of PBs son.

Not link-able. Bummer.

[Edited on 11-5-2005 by Backlash]

DeV
11-04-2005, 08:23 PM

Oh...wait...nobody...we were talking hot babes. It should have ended with this but nooooooo.

Back
11-04-2005, 11:40 PM
A plethora o hot babes. DeV being one of them. Whose side is God on again?

DeV
11-05-2005, 02:43 AM
A plethora o hot babes. DeV being one of them. Whose side is God on again? Heh, you left out so many others more worthy than I.
Skirmy
ES
CT -- even if she is a Republican for now, she's still one of us. I just know it. :yes:
Illvane
TRL... though I've never seen her pic, she's got one hot personality.
There are those I've missed but these are the most vocal and the ones I've picked off the top of my head.

I'm sleepy.