PDA

View Full Version : Backlash.. you can kill American soldiers.

Sean of the Thread
10-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Since you mentioned before you like FPS .. where you can snipe. Here is a couple quick snaps I took for ya.

Ya can buy the game for like 5 bucks now days. This is the desert combat mod. All free and very stable.. as in I havn't crashed in years.

Sean of the Thread
10-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Since you mentioned before you like FPS .. where you can snipe. Here is a couple quick snaps I took for ya.

Ya can buy the game for like 5 bucks now days. This is the desert combat mod. All free and very stable.. as in I havn't crashed in years.

Latrinsorm
10-31-2005, 03:28 PM
You're a bad person.

AnticorRifling
10-31-2005, 03:32 PM
I was all BOOM HEADSHOT!

ElanthianSiren
10-31-2005, 09:17 PM
LOL those boards remind me of playing Solcom on the playstation, multiplayer. Now *that* was fun (not that I was *that* good, but it's great for stress relief).

-M
edited to add: Navy Seals. My ex got the game, so I don't know if there are necessarily other divisions. He hated that I enjoyed it more than he did though.

[Edited on Tue, November st, 2005 by ElanthianSiren]

Parkbandit
11-01-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
LOL those boards remind me of playing Solcom on the playstation, multiplayer. Now *that* was fun (not that I was *that* good, but it's great for stress relief).

-M
edited to add: Navy Seals. My ex got the game, so I don't know if there are necessarily other divisions. He hated that I enjoyed it more than he did though.

[Edited on Tue, November st, 2005 by ElanthianSiren]

LOL.. great game. Loved playing a sniper and killing someone as they were running over a sand dune.

And yes.. I WAS that good.

BLAMMO.

Wezas
11-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Socom 3 just came out a week or two ago. An ex-coworker of mine who I used to game with all the time in Socom 2 said that it's f'n great. There's now vehicles, choppers, boats, etc. Plus you can adjust your weapons as to what type of attachments you want (different scopes, silencers, etc.).

Think I might have to check it out.

Parkbandit
11-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
Socom 3 just came out a week or two ago. An ex-coworker of mine who I used to game with all the time in Socom 2 said that it's f'n great. There's now vehicles, choppers, boats, etc. Plus you can adjust your weapons as to what type of attachments you want (different scopes, silencers, etc.).

Fucking Wezas.. way to make me spend more $$

Wezas
11-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Wasn't my intent. Maybe there's an AARP discount.

Sean of the Thread
11-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Originally posted by Wezas