PDA

View Full Version : Tandrek

Gokkem
06-06-2003, 05:37 PM
I wonder if Tandrek finally ended up behind bars.

GS4Gurl
06-06-2003, 11:48 PM
What's the story on that? He do somethin?

Caels
06-06-2003, 11:49 PM
No clue... never banned him this forum, he just quit showin up.

Gokkem
06-07-2003, 03:24 PM
Tandrek came here to boast about his scams, over time he claims they reached 'six digits'. His favorite was hacking into people's ebay/paypal accounts then using them to sell GS items that he didn't have, pocketing the money without delivering product. Since it's intelluctual property, the victims have no recourse really. We all knew it was a matter of time before the authorities caught up to him, and I think it finally happened.

edge
06-07-2003, 03:26 PM
Or the prison guard he scammed caught up to him....heh

GOD
06-09-2003, 10:50 AM
Maybe the girls wernt paying him enough attention, so he went to the nearest spa/jacuzzi and tried to have his way with one of the jets and got stuck....and possibly still there!!

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by GOD]

Gokkem
06-09-2003, 02:35 PM
LOL thanks for the visual. Sheesh I didn't have to hear that. Ouch.

Weedmage Princess
06-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by GOD
Maybe the girls wernt paying him enough attention, so he went to the nearest spa/jacuzzi and tried to have his way with one of the jets and got stuck....and possibly still there!!

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by GOD]

Haha! I saw that on Cops one time!! Some drunk guy...imagine that call to 911?! LOL

Gokkem
06-09-2003, 08:02 PM
You've got to be kidding. Aren't you? My god, what a horrible thought. Question is...wonder how long he was stuck there until he had someone call 911. I'm sure it wasn't immediate, just when the pain got too intense LOL.

Makkah
06-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Haha... old friend of mine was on Cops once... DUI and caught with a half ounce down his pants (literally). Was pretty damn funny.

rht

FishSticks
06-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Legal limit of BAC is around 0.08, you can get arrested for DUI even to the slighest degree. 5 beers is about equal to 0.150, which is considered extreme DUI. DUI is called DWI in Cali.

Gokkem
06-10-2003, 03:48 PM
I never understood that. I know the legal limit is .08, BUT DUI (Driving under the Influence) seems so vague. You could have one beer and have a cop say that you were DUI. Here in Alaska they call it DWI as well, with .08 the threshold. Anything below, they take you home or call you a cab. But in the 'DUI' states it makes me wonder. Could you blow under the legal limit yet still go to jail for DUI?

FishSticks
06-10-2003, 03:54 PM
Yes. If they check you for DIU they do around 3 tests. One test I belive you can. Or if your impaired to the slightest degree.

One of the test is called Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus. Where they check your eyes. This test is impossible to try and "fool' them. (It happens in-volentary) They take a pen out or some type of object, and say for you to trace the pin back and forth. If you've been drinking they'll notice a jagged pattern. (Not a smooth motion) If you havent been drinking your eyes should flow smoothly back and forth.

Bestatte
06-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Unless you have astigmatism or any other of half a dozen visual impairments that have -nothing- to do with your blood-alcohol level.

In addition, diabetics are occasionally found smelling like booze when they're about to go into diabetic shock..and their blood alcohol level will rise even if they don't drink EVER.

There are a myriad of variables that can cause a test to fail, not all of which involve being drunk.

Gokkem
06-10-2003, 06:38 PM
I think some (if not all) of their 'field sobreity tests' are a joke. Not only that, but they are a judgement call on the part of the officer. As we all know from GS, judgement calls from authority figures can be terrible and inconsistent.

Once I was pulled over leaving a bar after having just 1 drink. Now I was not drunk, but I was .... under the influence of another substance that cannot be readily tested for. The officer did the horizontal gaze test for like 10 minutes. It actually made me sick and I threw up right in front of the officer. At that point I didn't care what happened, I felt like crap, it was cold out (I had no jacket on) so I told him if he is going to arrest me, then just do it. So he did. We got back to the station and I blew a .04 or something (at the time the legal limit was .10). That cop was pissed because he had already arrested and booked me on DWI charges, yet couldn't 'unarrest' me. He knew it would be thrown out in court, which it was. The DA came up to me and said something like 'I can't believe he arrested you for DWI when you blew under the legal limit'. Unfortunately, I had no valid license either so it's not like I could sue for false imprisonment; as that's an arrestable offense too. When I went to court I had a fresh drivers license in my hand, so I walked out with both counts thrown out. Just thought I'd share my story.

[Edited on 06-10-03 by Gokkem]

edge
06-10-2003, 10:12 PM
I blew a .05 and they gave me a DUI. The legal limit was .10 anything under that was officers discreetion. Let me use my ATM card, from their ATM in the police station, to pay my 300 dollar bond. Then took me back to my freaking car. I was just to drunk to be driving....lol The legal limit was .10 anything under that is officers discreetion in Misouri. Which never holds up in court. But the bad part was. 500 dollars for a lawyer that I spent 5 minutes in court for. Charges got dropped completely and I got my 300 bond back. So I was out 500 bucks for a cop that just wanted to be gay towards me. Oh well. Life isn't fair. Get over it. But I always looked at it this way. I most likely deserved it for something I didn't get caught for...heh.

Red Devil
06-20-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Bestatte
Unless you have astigmatism or any other of half a dozen visual impairments that have -nothing- to do with your blood-alcohol level.

In addition, diabetics are occasionally found smelling like booze when they're about to go into diabetic shock..and their blood alcohol level will rise even if they don't drink EVER.

There are a myriad of variables that can cause a test to fail, not all of which involve being drunk.

there's a reason diabetis (i dont know how to spell this word, and i will probably never use it again) kills you, you shouldnt mess with nature and take that medication...

Caels
06-20-2003, 10:18 PM
No one wants to die, and you shouldn't be the one to judge whether or not they should let themselves die.

I say if there is a way to prevent death, use it.

[Edited on 6-21-2003 by Caels]