PDA

View Full Version : Formal declaration.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 12:40 AM
I am formally declaring this thing with Hulkein over and done wtih. I experienced tonight just how crass he can be. Obviously he will continue to use the words he uses against me to hurt me as long as I continue to demand an apology. It has passed RP standards and I have no wish to continue it. I tried to duel him.. he refused unless I gave him my amount of trainings. Which 'is' standard duel rules but in this particular case I felt that his insults to me demanded a duel no matter what my train is. If I am wrong in that conclusion, so be it. However, from both myself and Stunseed's standpoint we no longer wish to have any doings with Hulkein. And Hulkein..if you read this.. If you continue to insult or degrade me in the fashion you did tonight.. even after I stop asking for your public apology. I will have to warn you. Which I hate to do.. but I have no other choice.

*As a side note, not sure if this should be posted here but it's the only way I know how to get this to him without him screaming insults at me*

DCSL
10-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Good show.

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 04:09 AM
Just kill him. You don't need to "Duel" him, if he insults you in what he percieves to be an IC way, he will have to live with the fact he can't support the shite he spins.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Well.. evidently he and Stun were arguing it out on the amunet.. much to everyone's dismay who didn't want to hear it.. and I am guessing at the time I got onto the amunet to listen Hulkein was berating Stun's name again.. and anyhow I made a comment that it was none of Hulkein's business and asked for a public apology for berating women in general and for his comments to me. He proceeded to insult me continuously.. saying I was a dirty slut and that I had venereal disease and did 'things' behind Helga's.. which might appear funny to some people and others might say if it's not true don't worry about it.. but as a RP my character is honorable and works hard to stay that way. She represents an organization and she doesn't deal well with people talking about her that way. Anyhow.. point is as a player I got pissed as well. What he said, and also the fact that he said it openly for everyone to hear, in my opinion demanded a duel for my honor. Which I was willing to do. He refused because I wouldn't list my train, then proceeded to call me a bitch openly and said he would never stop as long as I or Stun continued to annoy him. I am assuming that means asking for a public apology. So.. I figured it's just not worth it anymore. He will NOT stop.. as long as we interact with him.. or ask for what I believe is necessary which is a public apology.. so I will not ask for one anymore. And if he continues to degrade my character as he has done in the past.. I will just warn him through the GM's. I just want it to stop. I come to play the game and have fun.. and yes that RP is a bit intense with Hulkein but in my opinion, that is taking it a bit too far. But ah well.. I'm through with it. I just wanted him to know I am calling this quits and if he continues I will deal with it accordingly.

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 11:48 AM
Applaud her to let it go? I let it go the night when it originally happened, yet last night Stunseed and Jolena (Mainly Stunseed, Jolena just joined in) picked a fight with me for asking a legitimate question on the amulet. If you didn't keep bringing up a dead subject I wouldn't have had to insult you again. I already told you numerous times, STOP ANNOYING ME, AND I'LL STOP INSULTING YOU.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Applaud her to let it go? I let it go the night when it originally happened, yet last night Stunseed and Jolena (Mainly Stunseed, Jolena just joined in) picked a fight with me for asking a legitimate question on the amulet. If you didn't keep bringing up a dead subject I wouldn't have had to insult you again. I already told you numerous times, STOP ANNOYING ME, AND I'LL STOP INSULTING YOU.

Ya know..I don't even know why I am responding.. but I didn't hear anything that was said before the point where I commented that his 'child's ' name was none of your business. AND I simply asked for a public apology regarding what you said about me and all women in general. And you flew off the handle, insulting me again. Then when your words to me demanded a duel you refused based on not knowing my train. You seem to conveniently forget the fact that just because YOU wish to forget you have publicly insulted someone that it doesn't just go away. And as a RP, yes that is what this game is, you should have had to pay for your words to me or apologize. Seing as how your character isn't honorable I tried to force the issue after your consequent words to me on the amunet. I guess in your characters opinion, saying what you said to Jolena is okay and it's also alright to run and hide when you are confronted with the price to pay for the shit you start. If that's the case fine but your final words to me regarding you not stopping until Stun and I stop annoying you made me realize you will not quit with this immature BS unless I stop demanding an apology. personally.. Stun thinks I am letting you win by letting this go. however, for me.. I am sick and tired of hearing you call me a slut and saying things about me that are completely untrue and unsupported. It's bad for my characters reputation and it involves her in way more conflict than I should honestly put her in considering her position. So.. I am letting it go not because what you said isn't wrong.. it is utterly wrong.. but because you are immature and obviously a coward. However, if you ever do it again without my provocation, you will find yourself reported, warned and hopefully locked out eventually. People such as your character are a waste of my time, a waste of skin and a sad sad addition to the RPing environment.

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Here is most of the amulet conversation.. Just thought people might be interested.

------------------

You hear your own subdued thoughts echoing in your head:
"Anyone locate Munedawg for me?"

You hear the subdued thoughts of Stunseed echo in your mind:
"Looking for a fight, friend?"

"Curious as to why his frog won't stop following me around."

"Prolly because, oh I dunno, you killed him?"

"Ok, then perhaps his frog could conversate with me."

"Instead of annoy me."

"I think he's a bought soul, doesn't know how to control his own familiar."

"What's a bought soul?"

"Same thing as Deesnuts, which is what your name is spelled backwards."

"So hit the bricks and stop annoying me."

"Wow, the idiot can spell. Congratulations."

"So, are you going to "make me" hit the bricks, moron?"

"No, I'd just rather you stop picking a fight with me everytime you hear me talk or think.. Let it go you petty dolt."

"I know you're slow, but surely you don't need to be taught once again."

"Yes, let me come duel someone 50 trains above me, simple solution there is, and it's for me to stop answering you, which I will do."

You focus your mind on Jolena and think:
"Didn't we patch this up? WHy is he starting a fight with me?"
Roundtime 5 seconds.

>You hear the subdued thoughts of Jolena touch your mind:
"I am not starting, I am telling you becaus his only child is MY child. Therefore it's my business. "

"I know, so you know him well, why is he starting a fight with me?"
Roundtime 5 seconds.

>You hear the subdued thoughts of Stunseed echo in your mind:
"You are a poor excuse for a waste of time, Hulkein. You are a bully, and you disrepsect women to the point where you were mass-murdered, and I didn't even hit you."

"Who do I bully?"

"possibly because you are an arse and he never liked what you did or said to me. "

"Well we dropped it, so there's no reason for him to start a fight with me out of no where.. He's the 'arse'"
Roundtime 5 seconds.

"You thought you could push me around, and you learned otherwise. I'd hoped you would learn, but some people are just a lost cause."

"I knew I couldn't push you around ya moron, I still didn't back down. That's the opposite of a bully you retard."

"I never said 'LETS DUEL ON THE BOULDER.' (As I've already explained) I said I'm on the boulder if what I said annoyed you that bad. I knew you were older."

"We did drop it? I never heard an apology out of you. Not once. In fact.. your only response to my message to you, was to ask me who you had attacked that was involved that night. "

"In that message I said 'I dropped it when I left the boulder' dear."
Roundtime 5 seconds.

"I told you my issue, you then told me to swing, then pretended to not have deeds so you could be a coward about it."

"I really didn't have deeds."

"Do you want to kill me again just to prove that I don't care? I have a deed this time."

"No.. you did not. And either way, I am pretty sure that he is still angry because you never once apologized to me for your comments about me or women in general that night. "

You hear the subdued thoughts of Stunseed touch your mind:
"I gave you a chance to apologize. I gave you an honorable effort. You proceeded to do something that got you killed, not only once, but twice! All I asked is that you apologize. I start something because you've not apologized. If you do not, then you will understand why I continue."

You focus your mind on Stunseed and think:
" I would never apologize to you, ya started the fight with me that night."
Roundtime 5 seconds.

"I think you're arrogant, and assume way to much, I really had no deeds, and I really don't care if you kill me."
Roundtime 5 seconds.

>You focus your mind on Stunseed and think:
"And I think your wife is one of the most annoying people in the lands."
Roundtime 5 seconds.

You hear the subdued thoughts of Jolena echo in your mind:
"Hey Hulkein.. here's a nice thing to do. How bout you apologize to all the women out there you degraded that night.. including myself and this will be all over with. "

(Before this thought she said something like ‘that means a lot coming from someone like you’.. I guess I edited it out by mistake)
"That coming from someone who thinks you're the most annoying wench to ever step foot on the planet, I don't mind women as long as they don't start yapping in my ear like rats from the catacombs. And whats worse, is in yer case, you look and smell worse than a giant rat."

>You hear the subdued thoughts of Stunseed touch your mind:
"I find you to be an ass, and a little punk who deserves what is coming to them."

"Great! Now stop annoying me when I ask for a locate on the amulet!"
Roundtime 5 seconds.

"So.. calling women what you did that night.. and saying that we only have one reason to have our mouths open.. and saying all of us just make noise when we speak and are inferior and stupid.. that's okay right?"

"I was talking to you Jolena, as a giantman my pluralizations may not always be accurate."

"You generalized women as a whole and said the most foul and degrading things I have ever heard."

"I said women, I meant you, take a hike you dirty slut."

>You hear the subdued thoughts of Jolena echo in your mind:
"See what I mean?"

"You come meet me on the boulder you piece of trash. I'll show you what a woman can do."

"No thanks, I don't want any of your venereal diseases."

"I've already seen what you can do behind Helgas."

"So.....who thinks I have my reason for wanting to harm this fool?"

>You hear the subdued thoughts of Jolena echo in your mind:
"No I think not. The woman is fighting this one."

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 12:15 PM
You are all gay. It started pretty much with OOC and progressed from there.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 12:18 PM
Haha, you just proved my point Hulkein. Thank you for posting that. Because honestly.. you made yourself look bad.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
You are all gay. It started pretty much with OOC and progressed from there.

How so?

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
AND I simply asked for a public apology regarding what you said about me and all women in general.

And in an RP sense, I am not sorry, and I will not apologize, is that hard to understand? So instead, I told you I didn't mean all women, I meant just you, so stop annoying me because you're not getting an apology.

And as a RP, yes that is what this game is, you should have had to pay for your words to me or apologize. Seing as how your character isn't honorable I tried to force the issue after your consequent words to me on the amunet.

I DID pay! I was killed twice on the boulder by your friends! And since I was killed twice, I did the honorable thing and KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT. Until that is, Stunseed started a fight with me.

If that's the case fine but your final words to me regarding you not stopping until Stun and I stop annoying you made me realize you will not quit with this immature BS unless I stop demanding an apology.

THERE WE GO! WE'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH! No shit I won't stop until you stop demanding for an apology, I AM NOT SORRY, so don't annoy me asking for an apology and you won't be insulted, PERIOD.

personally.. Stun thinks I am letting you win by letting this go. however, for me.. I am sick and tired of hearing you call me a slut

You know dear, that is the point.. I don't call you names in hopes that you'll annoy me more, or be happy I did it. I'm glad I called you a slut, because guess what? It has succeeded in getting you to LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

It's bad for my characters reputation and it involves her in way more conflict than I should honestly put her in considering her position. So.. I am letting it go not because what you said isn't wrong.. it is utterly wrong.. but because you are immature and obviously a coward. However, if you ever do it again without my provocation, you will find yourself reported, warned and hopefully locked out eventually. People such as your character are a waste of my time, a waste of skin and a sad sad addition to the RPing environment.

And in response to this 'I am mightier than thou' I laugh. You're too fucking stupid to realize that is ME ROLEPLAYING. I got killed by you and your friends for my actions twice the first night, how does that make me a coward? I was at the boulder on my own accord to let you do with me what you must.

The second time you start picking fights with me, I insult you back, and again, stand in front of you and Stunseed at the boulder, and Stunseed spikes me while I'm dueling. Now, I ask you this.. Why is it that when someone pisses you off it isn't roleplaying? And who's the coward? The guy who kills me during a duel, or the guy who KNEW it was going to happen and stayed there anyway?

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by Hulkein]

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 12:22 PM
Talking about "bought souls" is totally OOC. The rest was obviously going to happen, so why bother?

Jolena
10-09-2003, 12:28 PM
"I got killed by you and your friends for my actions twice the first night, how does that make me a coward? I was at the boulder on my own accord to let you do with me what you must."

I called you a coward for flinging insults and then running from me instead of dueling ME for what you said. As for my friends killing you.. honestly? I don't know any of them with the exception of Stunseed. I spose they were just angry at what you had said. And YES I do feel you are a sad sad addition to the RP community because your type of RP is disgusting AND you are a coward as a RP for running off.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 12:30 PM
Talking about "bought souls" is totally OOC. The rest was obviously going to happen, so why bother?

Yeah.. I agree it is. I wasn't part of that nor did I see that part until Hulkein posted the log because I wasnt' on the amunet at that point. However, I do believe that is why stunseed asked "What is a 'bought' soul?" He wasn't going OOC he was addressing the fact that Hulkein did. But that's just my opinion heh.

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 12:32 PM
Stunseed provoked the attack it seems. I say again, you are all as bad as each other. One death/kill should be all it requires to settle this matter. Shame its gone totally OOG.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Stunseed provoked the attack it seems. I say again, you are all as bad as each other. One death/kill should be all it requires to settle this matter. Shame its gone totally OOG.

Yes, Stunseed did provoke the attack. I will agree on that. However, my issues with him were provoked by Hulkein himself as far as dueling goes because he commented as he did. And sweetie it never went OOG for me. I don't know about Stun or Hulkein. But it was all RP with me until the very end where I realized that he would never stop this or RP it out the way it needed to be done in my eyes. So.. I let it go. *shrugs* Think what you want but I don't tend to let things go OOG. If it was OOG it would have been taken to IM's or things that are OOC would have been said to each other. I will concede that the entire time that Hulkein and I spoke we were entirely in character with the exception of him mentioning 'bought souls'. I feel that Stun was in character as well. When I realized that Hulkein's words were affecting me in RL and making me angry as a person, I decided enough was enough.

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 12:37 PM
This is all OOG, you know. Out of Game. If he wouldn't stop, you kill him until he stops. If he is RPing, he can RPing dying the final death, or biting his tongue and saying he is sorry.

DaMaGe
10-09-2003, 12:41 PM
Haha, you just proved my point Hulkein. Thank you for posting that. Because honestly.. you made yourself look bad.

Actually, no, he made you and your friend look like complete asses, and bullies to boot. But I'll agree with StrayRogue, it was pretty much all OOC from jump for Stunseed and Hulkein.

-Adam

Jolena
10-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Okay..so I look like an ass for asking Hulkein for an apology? I see. *smirks*

Syberus
10-09-2003, 12:45 PM
I would have killed him a long time ago. Don't take kindly to dumbasses insulting myself or women at that. Not sure why people seem to think that RP means ya can't kill folks anymore..

Syb

DaMaGe
10-09-2003, 12:46 PM
No, you looked like an ass for starting shit with him because your in-game son couldn't mind his own business.

-Adam

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Totally agree Syb. I'd have killed him until he stopped or gone to the GMs. Then I probably would have warned him.

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 12:56 PM
I agree with you also Syberus and Strayrogue... That is what I DID. Stunseed killed me weeks ago when it started, and he killed me because I insulted his wife.. I never said another word until he started a fight with me last night (As you can see in the logs.) And I agree with Jolena also.. If you are getting mad in a real life sense by all means stop associating with me (or at least asking for an apology ;-), I really don't want to piss off PEOPLE (As in, not characters) like that.

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 12:57 PM
In that respect Hulkein, I do agree. He provoked you in this instance. I don't condone what you said or what happened, but Stunseed threw the first stone this time.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by DaMaGe
No, you looked like an ass for starting shit with him because your in-game son couldn't mind his own business.

-Adam

Okay my in game son is not Stunseed. And I didn't start shit with Hulkein over that. I wanted an apology from him for what he said about me. That's it. Honestly? Stun is a big boy.. he can handle his own conflicts. My problem with Hulkein last night had nothing at all to do with Stunseed and his conflict. None at all. It was about me and Hulkein in my situation. Sorry if that came across as different.

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by Jolena]

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 01:44 PM
You can't seperate the two, the conflict is one in the same.. His conflict with me was for insulting you, so me conflicting with him is actually conflicting with you.... or something.

Camri
10-09-2003, 01:54 PM
Geesh, Hulkein.

From a female perspective; If you said THAT to me, and wouldn't apologize, I think I would have to keep having you killed until you changed your mind.

That was some offensive stuff. And regardless of what lead up to it, there's never a good enough excuse for saying stuff like that. You could have a conflict with her about anything, and not say things like that. In my opinion it was uncalled for, no matter the reason.

DaMaGe
10-09-2003, 01:56 PM
Maybe I misread something. There's usually three sides to every story, anyways. Yours ( in general ), theirs, and what actually happened.

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 02:03 PM
Ok, If you've never heard a girl be called a slut in real life, you need to get out more.

How petty could someone be to kill someone repeatedly for a forced apology? I'm not sorry one bit, and would say it all again.

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 02:05 PM
If you insulted Stay, in game, he'd either ignore you, or if grave enough, kill you. If you were dumb enough to shoot your mouth again, he'd kill you again, and would do so repeatedly. Its a matter of honor.

peam
10-09-2003, 02:14 PM
I am formally declaring this thing with Hulkein over and done wtih.

/scratch head at the thought of how this page got to be two pages long.

Wezas
10-09-2003, 02:29 PM
It got that way because there are still problems. Log I have from last night shows him calling her names again on the amunet.

Camri
10-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Ok, If you've never heard a girl be called a slut in real life, you need to get out more.

How petty could someone be to kill someone repeatedly for a forced apology? I'm not sorry one bit, and would say it all again.

In real life we don't have the option to kill someone over and over again.

That's too bad... ;)

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
It got that way because there are still problems. Log I have from last night shows him calling her names again on the amunet.

Log I posted shows that too Einstein.

Edaarin
10-09-2003, 03:25 PM
Mental note to insult Stay repeatedly in game.

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 03:50 PM
Mere peon's who don't know Stay couldn't really insult him beyond either the name or the race, so I doubt he'd care. But if you did properly get to him...well me and you both know the uber state Stay's guild skills are in ;)

Caramia
10-09-2003, 04:54 PM
In real life if you call someone a slut, expect them to get angry, especially if you don't really know them all that well, and you just toss off the insult to get a rise out of them. If you do that, you deserve to get whatever is coming to you.

I still think you're Sean, you behave just like him, all his bad habits.

GS4Gurl
10-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Firstly, how can you call a woman a slut unless you know for sure she's slept with lots of people? How can you accuse someone of having a venerial disease unless you know they do, and if you know such a thing, how do you know? ..... Hehehe.

Now we all know Jolena is not a slut and she does not have a disease and she does not do things behind Helgas. She is perfectly in the right for demanding an apology for public slander and dishonor inflicted on her. Her man is also in the right for wanting to lop his head off several times.

In the time frame GSIII is set up in is in a Medievil setting. Back in medievil times it was quite common for a man to duel another man for dishonoring him or his loved ones. Same with women if they're so inclined. Did they stop and ask "hey dude, how experienced are you? Cus I'm a coward and don't wana fight someone better than me ya know?"

He should have either apologized and been done with it OR dueled Jolena and been done with it. Seeing as he didn't do either of those things that would have ended it quickly only says he wanted to have an excuse to continue the conflict. He was obviously enjoying himself degrading women and bickering about it. Some people are actually like that. Who actually enjoy conflict and dragging things out, instead of simply be mature and ending it.

You say insulting her would get her to leave you alone? ARE you really THAT stupid?? All that does is make the situation worse. All that does is piss off other people who listen to it and get them involved too, especially if your dumb enough to air it on the public net. Yeah some people should mind their own business, but I personally know men who don't take to kindly to other men degrading women. They don't care whos business it is. If they hear you say those things you'll get a fist through the teeth. Actually, I love men who will stick up for a woman whether they know them or not.

Anyhow, so Stunseed instigated something again... he's an honorable man and can't help it, perhaps and demands satisfaction. He wants the ass to apologize or die repeatedly. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Skirmisher
10-09-2003, 05:33 PM
Hulkein, I stopped reading your log as soon as you went talking about bought souls.

As soon as I see foolishness like that you lose.

Get a clue.

Jolena
10-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Firstly, how can you call a woman a slut unless you know for sure she's slept with lots of people? How can you accuse someone of having a venerial disease unless you know they do, and if you know such a thing, how do you know? ..... Hehehe.
.................................................. ..............

Thank you. That was my issue as well.

Now we all know Jolena is not a slut and she does not have a disease and she does not do things behind Helgas. She is perfectly in the right for demanding an apology for public slander and dishonor inflicted on her. Her man is also in the right for wanting to lop his head off several times.
.................................................. ............

And many people said that if it wasn't true that I shouldn't be upset but geezus, who would not?!

In the time frame GSIII is set up in is in a Medievil setting. Back in medievil times it was quite common for a man to duel another man for dishonoring him or his loved ones. Same with women if they're so inclined. Did they stop and ask "hey dude, how experienced are you? Cus I'm a coward and don't wana fight someone better than me ya know?"

My entire point in NOT revealing my trains to the ass. It didn't matter what my train is. Just like he whined about Stun being 50 trains above him (which isn't in the slightest true) when he pissed him off to the point of dueling. If you dont' want the fight, damnit don't start talking shit!

He should have either apologized and been done with it OR dueled Jolena and been done with it. Seeing as he didn't do either of those things that would have ended it quickly only says he wanted to have an excuse to continue the conflict. He was obviously enjoying himself degrading women and bickering about it. Some people are actually like that. Who actually enjoy conflict and dragging things out, instead of simply be mature and ending it.
.................................................. ...............
Again, Thank you.. my point exactly.

You say insulting her would get her to leave you alone? ARE you really THAT stupid?? All that does is make the situation worse. All that does is piss off other people who listen to it and get them involved too, especially if your dumb enough to air it on the public net. Yeah some people should mind their own business, but I personally know men who don't take to kindly to other men degrading women. They don't care whos business it is. If they hear you say those things you'll get a fist through the teeth. Actually, I love men who will stick up for a woman whether they know them or not.

All the people who have killed him and will most likely kill him in the future behind this were angry because of what they heard. They didn't even know either myself or Stunseed. That is Hulkein's stupidity, not anything that I or Stunseed did. Noone made him mouth off like that on the amunet or openly in front of a crowd of women and men with honor.

Anyhow, so Stunseed instigated something again... he's an honorable man and can't help it, perhaps and demands satisfaction. He wants the ass to apologize or die repeatedly. Nothing wrong with that. :)

And as I said, Stun wants an apology, that is all and will probably continue to give Hulkein shit when he sees or hears him thinking on the net until he does. I have washed my hands of it. But if he continues to insult my character who is honorable and is offended a GREAT deal by his comments, I can't be held responsible for what happens to him.

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Ok girls, stop whining.

I know I have no way of knowing, it.. I did it to slander her name purposely for annoying me. Is that really hard to comprehend?

I know if I talk I may have to duel/die.. I died quite a few times, did I complain/warn/assist? No. Stop wasting your time typing something out that has no relevance.

Would I have dueled you had Stunseed not killed me 4 minutes prior? Yes.

Would you have ever been insulted if Stunseed didn't pick a fight with me? No.

Thank you for your time girls, let's hop you read this so you don't waste your time typing out pages of stuff that has been said by me, lol.

Oh, and Jolena, no need to re-quote everyones post who agrees with you saying "ME TOO, SEE TOLD YOU SO" I didn't do it with the few that said Stunseed started the confrontation (In affect, causing our confrontation) Just grow up a little please, thank you.

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Hulkein]

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Hulkein, I stopped reading your log as soon as you went talking about bought souls.

As soon as I see foolishness like that you lose.

Get a clue.

I don't know you, nor do I care what you think.. Saying bough soul in gemstone now adays is almost necassary with all the fucking morons in the game, there is no way to roleplay around it. But, since Simu is putting a fresh 15 dollars in their pocket each transaction, I doubt they mind much.

Get a clue.

10-09-2003, 09:50 PM
Children please, whom really cares if he called you a slut unless for some reason it hits home shrug it off. And hulk you’re a idiot for calling her that in the first place. Both of you deserve time-out :: separates the two and places them in opposite corners of the room ::

Jolena
10-09-2003, 09:52 PM
LOL I need to grow up? Ha! Okay..out of pure disgust for this entire thing, I will not comment. Think what you want. You look like the ass here. *shrugs* I made my point I believe. Maybe you will learn. Maybe not. But you will surely die enough times for it so.. it's all good no matter what. :lol:

Hulkein
10-09-2003, 11:55 PM
All you care about is what other people think, it's so obvious by your continual comments about 'thanks for posting that log, you LOOK dumb,' 'you LOOK like the ass here' If you feel I'm the ass, than why the fuck do you need everyones approval?

Want to know what I think? I think you purposely do things to appease people just so you can feel you are right in certain situations where you get in an argument. I think everything you say has some sort of alterior motive, whether it be to get me to lash out, or to get me to call you a slut so you can rally up the other women on this board.

That is exactly why people should always take EVERYTHING from your mouth with a grain of salt if it has something negative in it. All you care about is what people perceive to be right or acceptable. When someone says 'you started it' or 'you look like a kid' you say 'HA! IM NOT THE KID YOU LOOK LIKE THE KID.'

That has to deal with you taking every comment that someone agrees with you and quoting it, and repeating yourself. Are you that self-conscious that people aren't understand your writing? Or are you just so arrogant to think that we don't understand what you said the first time?

Skirmisher
10-10-2003, 12:04 AM

Want to know what I think?

Nah. :yawn:

Jolena
10-10-2003, 12:46 AM
Okay..well I'm done commenting. You have figured me out Hulkein *smirks* So.. have a nice day!

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Does this mean that this farce is truly over now? ;)

HarmNone hopes it is over

Drew2
10-10-2003, 01:11 AM
Hulkein is a tool.

GS4Gurl
10-10-2003, 11:31 AM
Bunnies rock.

Caramia
10-10-2003, 01:22 PM
I know I have no way of knowing, it.. I did it to slander her name purposely for annoying me. Is that really hard to comprehend?

Could you be any more childlike and stupid? She was annoying you so you called her a slut... so she could what? Annoy you more.

Brilliant... simply brilliant, Einstein.

Yeah, tell others to grow up. You're certainly in for a wake-up call one of these mornings, tough guy.

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 01:51 PM
I have to wonder if, in a land like Elanith, one could expect to insult someone's wife and walk away clean. To me, it would seem logical that the husband of that sullied woman would follow any man who called her such foul names into the bowels of hell and back, killing him repeatedly, if necessary. It is not a kind world. Just as dastards exist who will tarnish a woman's name, galant gentlemen also exist who will track such a villain through eternity to exact endless revenge.

If you dish it, you may expect to have it spit back in your face.

HarmNone finds this completely understandable

Jolena
10-10-2003, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know who Khojin is by chance? He was present that night and made some odd comments to both Stun and I. He has been showing up in various places I am now and winking at me or whistling to himself and never saying a word... Normally I would not find it odd but I am a bit curious who he is and if anyone has heard of him before. He seemed to side with Hulkein that night and so I am thinking he may be a friend of his. When I ask him why he winks at me he says he has something in his eye. It is just creepy hehe.

Hulkein
10-10-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Caramia
Could you be any more childlike and stupid? She was annoying you so you called her a slut... so she could what? Annoy you more.

Brilliant... simply brilliant, Einstein.

Yeah, tell others to grow up. You're certainly in for a wake-up call one of these mornings, tough guy.

LOL, have you bothered to read anything in this thread? SHE DID STOP, simply because I called her a slut and slandered her name enough, so she stopped. How about reading the entire thread Einstein.

Hulkein
10-10-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I have to wonder if, in a land like Elanith, one could expect to insult someone's wife and walk away clean. To me, it would seem logical that the husband of that sullied woman would follow any man who called her such foul names into the bowels of hell and back, killing him repeatedly, if necessary. It is not a kind world. Just as dastards exist who will tarnish a woman's name, galant gentlemen also exist who will track such a villain through eternity to exact endless revenge.

If you dish it, you may expect to have it spit back in your face.

HarmNone finds this completely understandable

Why do people think that I am against getting killed for what I said? I'm not, I deserved to die, and I did, multiple times, and I haven't complained once about that. Why do people think that I am complaining about getting killed?

Hulkein wonders if people really ever *read*

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 02:57 PM

It was from this post that I took the connotation that you felt the issue was settled, but those with whom you had the disagreement did not feel it was settled. If the person you insulted, and her husband, do not feel that proper retribution has yet been delivered, then it has not. She is the insulted party, he is her defender. In a world like Elanith, they would decide when enough was enough. That is what my post was meant to convey.

HarmNone

Hulkein
10-10-2003, 03:22 PM
My point is, I was killed 2-3 times, and I shut my mouth. What would killing me more do? I stopped insulting her, he kept his pride by killing me, what is the point of starting another fight when all it will result in is her and him getting insulted more?

StrayRogue
10-10-2003, 03:26 PM
If he is continuing the conflict after it was seemingly resolved and you've moved on/accepted your differences, then he is an idiot. Please direct him to these boards so I can tell him so.

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 03:29 PM
My point is, I was killed 2-3 times, and I shut my mouth. What would killing me more do? I stopped insulting her, he kept his pride by killing me, what is the point of starting another fight when all it will result in is her and him getting insulted more?

The point is, quite simply, that he is not through with you yet. He apparently took the insult to his wife's good name very seriously. He is not content with the situation as it currently stands, probably because his wife seeks an apology for the insult made against her...an apology you refuse to make.

Personally, if someone called me a slut, I would hope that anyone to whom I was close would rise to defend my honor, as well.

HarmNone admires galantry

Scott
10-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Does this mean that this farce is truly over now? ;)

HarmNone hopes it is over

Can Edaarin type coherent messages in the mod folder when he's drunk?

Sintik who knows this isn't over :P

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 03:33 PM
Heh. Yeah, Sintik. I get the feeling you are very, very right! :lol:

HarmNone pops more popcorn

StrayRogue
10-10-2003, 03:34 PM
I would defend you HN *nods*

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 03:43 PM
I would defend you HN *nods*

Heh. Thanks, Stray! Your galantry is commendable. However, should someone take it upon themselves to call me a slut, they would probably need more defense than I would. It is not easy to get me angry, but the result is damned unpleasant once the dam breaks.:D

HarmNone is of even temperament, until it becomes unbalanced:saint:

GS4Gurl
10-10-2003, 03:43 PM
You said she stopped after you called her a slut. Um no she hasn't stopped. In fact, its still going on and even more so. And now its going on here too.

Helllooooooo?

Jolena
10-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Yes well.. I have let it go. Although I am almost positive that Stunseed has not and neither have the other people who were enraged by his comments. As most decent men would be hearing a man comment like that about a respectable woman. However, I still do want an apology but I realize I won't get it. He's immature and a asshole. Period. I have to let it go because it won't get resolved on my end until he does apologize. So it's useless to continue. Stun and others? They have their own way of exacting their revenge. Maybe if he dies enough he will finally apologize I don't know. And no.. until this point.. it was NOT over with. Stun and I just haven't been around the landing much. Well actually I have but he hasn't. He does have things in RL to do.

Jolena
10-10-2003, 04:23 PM
He insulted her.. in public. I asked his apology, he didnt give it. So I didn't drop it, I just wasn't in the Landing alot (I do have a real life). Mainly for what he's done I was going to antagonize and annoy him. I wasn't going to kill him again. Yes, Stun let it get carried away and he got his consequence for it, by dieing. If it was in Stun's hands, he would proceedingly kill him, again and again. Hulkein continues to insult Jolena and test Stun's patience. Stun is a very honor-bound man.

For an OOG analogy.. if you and you're girlfriend were out shopping, and some guy walked by and called your woman a slut.......you'd be angry. But you're a decent man, and not prone to violence. So instead he gets on the PA system in the store and calls her it again. So what was private, is now public-- THAT is the fact which is unacceptable. So the boyfriend beats the punk senseless. Once he does that, and the asshole is STILL very adamant that an apology is not due.. he's supposed to do nothing whenever he sees him afterwards? If you think that, you're ridiculous.

Hulkein got what he deserved, his actions had consequences. Stun's actions had consequences, too. He accepts those willingly. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Hulkein might not care for me, or Jolena, that's peachy-keen. But when he makes that opinion aloud and in public, the issue of slander comes up. And THAT is the issue. His opinion, I cannot change, but he has slandered someone's name, which Stun is deeply in love with. So for her honor, he adresses it.

If people think Stun is a bully, well, he really isn't but that is your opinion, and I can't change it. But if you think Stunseed is going to be nice to this sniveling coward who's so stupid he'd try to order fat-free water, you've got another thing coming. Hulkein has done something only he can fix. It's in his control, his choices make his consequences.

In the interests of all parties, Jolena has asked this to stop. So Stun will stop, having shown that if it continues, he will take action. Next time, he prolly will not be so civil, giving it takes alot for him not to hunt down this spineless pussy and kill him again. Jolena's honor means alot to her as she's worked hard all her life to gain it. Hulkein has done more than hurt her feelings, he's taken something he doesn't understand.

As soon as I can access the forums I will answer people's U2U's if they see it necessary.

Thank you for reading and understanding my position.

Love you Jolena!

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Jolena]

Hulkein
10-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
You said she stopped after you called her a slut. Um no she hasn't stopped. In fact, its still going on and even more so. And now its going on here too.

Helllooooooo?

One more time for the dense of mind.

She has stopped annoying me verbally because I called her a slut enough.

STUNSEED however says it's not over and is going to kill me, well I'd rather be killed than annoyed by her.

Hulkein
10-10-2003, 05:22 PM

In the interests of all parties, Jolena has asked this to stop. So Stun will stop, having shown that if it continues, he will take action. Next time, he prolly will not be so civil, giving it takes alot for him not to hunt down this spineless pussy and kill him again. Jolena's honor means alot to her as she's worked hard all her life to gain it. Hulkein has done more than hurt her feelings, he's taken something he doesn't understand.

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Jolena]

Spineless pussy? I let you kill me the first time at the boulder, I came back, let your friends kill me, than logged off because I was done for the night.

Then the other day (which spawned this thread) I was dueling on the boulder, at which point you killed me in the middle of it.. Which I knew you were going to do. So tell me you, WHO IS THE SPINELESS PUSSY? ME, who stands there dueling KNOWING you're going to kill me, or YOU who kills someone in a duel, WITH SPIKE THORN MAY I ADD. You're not even man enough to do it with a blade, and you've got around 50 trains on me.

Talk about punks, and spineless pussies, take a look between your legs.

[Mind your terminology ~Tsa`ah]

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Tsa`ah]

Kurili
10-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Not to be a jerk, and I am in no way condoning any slut comments made, I find that completely reprehensible, BUT....even irl, one can not always demand an apology. Usually it might work, yes. Not always, I know from experience. Eventually, one must realize an apology, no matter how deserved one feels it is, is NOT forthcoming, and move on. Just ignore the person like he isnt there.

To continue, for either of you, expecting he will apologize when by now you must know he wont, is futile.

Just my take on it.

Acolyte Kurili

Skirmisher
10-10-2003, 05:30 PM
Spineless pussy? I let you kill me the first time at the boulder, I came back, let your friends kill me, than logged off because I was done for the night.

Then the other day (which spawned this thread) I was dueling on the boulder, at which point you killed me in the middle of it.. Which I knew you were going to do. So tell me, WHO IS THE SPINELESS PUSSY? ME, who stands there dueling KNOWING you're going to kill me, or YOU who kills someone in a duel, WITH SPIKE THORN MAY I ADD. You're not even man enough to do it with a blade, and you've got around 50 trains on me.

Talk about punks, and spineless pussies, take a look between your legs.

Wow, thats an impressive display of debating skills there. Why don't you just call him a slut untill he stops, I mean it worked before, right?:rolleyes:

[Missed one, it was all your imagination! ~Tsa`ah]

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by Tsa`ah]

CrystalTears
10-10-2003, 05:32 PM
Oh good lord. So he called you a slut. Big deal. I've been called worse and I just roll it off. I really don't see why this has developed into a three page argument for something that was supposed to be done and over with.

Just let it go. All of you. Please! ::begs::

[Edited on 10/10/2003 by CrystalTears]

Kurili
10-10-2003, 05:47 PM
So have I, CT. IRL, and it sure wasnt true. And since I KNEW it wasnt, and people who knew me knew it wasnt, it just was no big deal.

'Consider the source' is what I felt about it.

Acolyte Kurili, thinking about sticks and stones

Caramia
10-10-2003, 06:21 PM
LOL, have you bothered to read anything in this thread? SHE DID STOP, simply because I called her a slut and slandered her name enough, so she stopped. How about reading the entire thread Einstein.

I have read it. She didn't stop because of what you said or because you called her a slut, she stopped because she finally realized what a waste of time and energy you are.

That makes her a lot smarter than you. :lol:

Hulkein
10-10-2003, 06:36 PM
She's not.. I knew by slandering her and refusing to apologize any non-dibilitated human being would stop. I'm smarter than you and her.

Jolena
10-10-2003, 09:29 PM
She's not.. I knew by slandering her and refusing to apologize any non-dibilitated human being would stop. I'm smarter than you and her.

Ya know..yes I did let it go. I have stated that several times. What I can't understand here..although I have NO idea why it matters to me.. is why you make it seem as if I did something horrible to you to make you slander my name as you did. That part still eludes me. *shrugs* Oh well.. as long as it stops I am fine with it. You do what you like, I do what I like and I dont ever have to deal with you again.

And as a side note, in RL if someone called me a slut I would not take it this far, I would be angry yes but I would walk away. But as a RP my character had her name slandered to an entire community. She worked hard to get the honor she has in most people's eyes. This IS just a RP folks. That is why Jolena is so upset. But again, I let it go. So it's not really a big deal now. Stun only responded because stray asked him to. End of story.

Jolena
10-10-2003, 09:32 PM
"and you've got around 50 trains on me. "

LOL Oooookay.

Caramia
10-13-2003, 12:26 AM
Whatever, Hulkein. Live in your little world. I'm sure it's a fun fantasy for you.

Hulkein
10-13-2003, 12:50 AM
Gemstone isn't my little world, it's a game to me.

Stunseed
10-13-2003, 01:20 AM
For the record, I'm not "50 trains above" you. I am well trained, and swing pretty hard. I spike quite well because I'm almost exclusively Ranger trained. Plain and simple, you got owned.

There's no shame in that fact. Rorac schooled me for killing your sorry self. I take it in stride. I was wrong for picking the fight, and I paid my consequences.

Play nice now, or someone will put you in the corner.

Love you Jolena!

Scott
10-13-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Stunseed

Stunseed
10-13-2003, 01:28 AM
Heh, my bad for the infringement. Just trying to get into terms he can understand.

Caramia
10-13-2003, 01:54 AM
I meant your little delusion that you have control over others by your actions or comments. You'll learn soon enough the disappointing truth.

Stunseed
10-13-2003, 02:15 AM
So I'm to have a teacher now? Who died and made you that? In game, Stun has done nothing since this last incident, he learned his lesson. By looking back, perhaps Hulkein didn't. We all do things, and some people don't like our actions, so they do something about it. In fact, people go out of their way to impose judgement. There will always be someone older who can judge the younger, and impose it because the young can't do anything about it.

Someone will ALWAYS put another "in the corner", not because it's right, it's because they can.

Love you Jolena!

Stunseed
10-13-2003, 02:19 AM
I don't control anyone. All Stun asked for was an apology. It's dead now, because Jolena has asked me to not to continue it. I recognize how hopeless this situation is, and no matter how much her honor means to me, I've been asked by many to stop. So I have.

Still doesn't mean my previous post is untrue.

Love you Jolena!

Stunseed
10-13-2003, 02:30 AM
Oh, and it's my birthday too. How great can my day be? Happy b-day to me!

HarmNone
10-13-2003, 02:34 AM
Happy Birthday, Stunseed, and many happy returns!

HarmNone :D

Stunseed
10-13-2003, 02:38 AM
Thanks. I haven't gotten anything for my b-day since I was 16, so this year I'm getting something truly special to me. I can't wait for this evening!

Love you Jolena!

Kurili
10-13-2003, 11:50 AM
Happy Birthday!

::cheers wildly::

Acolyte Kurili

Hulkein
10-13-2003, 01:21 PM
For the record, I'm not "50 trains above" you. I am well trained, and swing pretty hard. I spike quite well because I'm almost exclusively Ranger trained. Plain and simple, you got owned.

There's no shame in that fact. Rorac schooled me for killing your sorry self. I take it in stride. I was wrong for picking the fight, and I paid my consequences.

Love you Jolena!

You never swung at me.. You spiked me both times you killed me. I'm 25 trains, how many are you? Don't be afraid pee-wee, you can tell us.

GS4Gurl
10-13-2003, 06:08 PM
Oooh tell us what you got for your bday.

BTW, happy birthday to you!

Stunseed
10-19-2003, 12:00 AM
Well, I got a week vacation from work, and a wonderful week with my girlfriend. Which is something truly special to me.

Hulkein, after a week's vacation, I've decided you're an attention-whore and not worth my time and effort to attempt to get through to you. It's always an excuse for you, I'm not 50 trains older than you, you just happen to suck at dueling. I've never swung at you? Remember the clean legging you got in the first duel, or the nice tap I hit you with the second time? I was in advanced in that swing, just so you know. Spike is a time-efficient way of dealing with someone who has never deserved my time, and if you continue something in-game, it will be efficient again.

You're boring, and you smell like applesauce and ass. Go away.

Love you Jolena!

Stunseed
10-19-2003, 12:09 AM
And I went to Disneyworld too, For those wishing to my what I got for my b-day. I had an awesome time, and I hope my future finds me there again. I also rented a car for the occasion, and I figured I'd get a little crappy midget car, but I got a major hook-up, and for the price of that itty-bitty car, I got an '04 Interpid V8 with 15k miles. So I've got to pimp that out for the week, too. I was able to get great memories, which are more important to me than any materialistic matter. Some feelings are compound and so pure, I am honestly not able to describe them. A great week, indeed.

Kurili
10-19-2003, 01:08 AM
Sounds like a great birthday, Stun! I'm happy for you. And many more good ones.

Acolyte Kurili

Jolena
10-19-2003, 02:07 AM
Yes.. he did have a wonderful b-day.. and I was there to share it *beams* He deserved that and much more too. Love you sweetie, I'm glad I could make your birthday a special one.

And Hulkein, just..stop haha. After spending an entire week with the man of my dreams, I have not the time or energy to spend worrying over you. Be an ass to whomever you want.. call whomever you want names but please don't lie about what happened. He did swing at you.. hell he legged you lol It was quite humorous. And well.. that's all I have to say because ya know..life is GREAT.

Love you too Stun!! Muah!!

HarmNone
10-19-2003, 01:00 PM
It sounds as though you two had a wonderful time together. Glad you enjoyed it!

HarmNone is smiling :D

Stunseed
10-19-2003, 01:12 PM
I can honestly say I had the best week of my entire life last week with her. She means so much to me and to be able to spend some time together was truly amazing. I feel truly blessed to have the amazing experience I did with her. Even still, words don't justify the great time I had.

Love you Jolena!

Hulkein
10-19-2003, 07:40 PM
I'm an attention whore?

Who made the original post here?

Who continues to respond to a thread 2 after 2 weeks of no posts?

Who talks about a vacation on a Gemstone board? I guess you're not posting that for attention.

Loser.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Hulkein]

Stunseed
10-19-2003, 09:05 PM
Oh, I'll act like I'm 12 and call someone a naughty word. Wee! I'm getting attention, just like my mommy wouldn't give me. You, my friend, are an attention-whore.

I posted about my vacation, because I'd like to think I've got some friends here who might care to know I'm happy. I'm sorry you don't have that, perhaps if acted normal instead of having a 5 inch plug up your ass, you might too.

You bore me, go fuck a stump, or put a plastic bag over your head to help the feeling. Except don't take the bag off.

Love you Jolena!

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 12:29 AM
Oh, I'll act like I'm 12 and call someone a naughty word. Wee! I'm getting attention, just like my mommy wouldn't give me. You, my friend, are an attention-whore.

I posted about my vacation, because I'd like to think I've got some friends here who might care to know I'm happy. I'm sorry you don't have that, perhaps if acted normal instead of having a 5 inch plug up your ass, you might too.

You bore me, go fuck a stump, or put a plastic bag over your head to help the feeling. Except don't take the bag off.

Love you Jolena!

Let's add hypocrite to that too. You call me immature for calling you a loser, and then tell me to 'fuck a stump.' And you've said stupid and childish comments like this all thread.

Anyone who made their name out of the saying DEEZNUTS spelled backwards needs to really take a step back before telling someone they're immature. :D

If you want to tell your friends how your vacation was, make a thread about it. I am very happy in my life, and THANKFULLY I don't need to post all the good things in my life on a GEMSTONE III message board to prove I enjoy life.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Hulkein]

Drew2
10-20-2003, 12:32 AM
Happy or not, you're still a tool.

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 12:35 AM
Do you even know what it means to call someone a tool? You call someone a tool who does things to please others, or because someone wants them to do something. I think I'm about as far away from a tool as anyone on the board, maybe you'll think of a funny word that has some revelance to my personality next time.

I don't even know you, get a hobby besides reading my posts that have nothing to do with you and responding 'tool' when I've done nothing to you.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 12:37 AM
No one gave you permission to disect my words.

And yes, you HAVE interacted with Tayre on some level in game, so you do know me to an extent. And I know you're an ass.

My opinions matter more than yours anyway, so stfu.

edit: An nothing you say has "revelance" anyway. So go away.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Tayre]

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 12:38 AM
*Wonders why Hulkien and Stunseed are continuing this after the "Formal Declaration" that this should be ended, posted by the original person offended has been made weeks ago*

Stunseed
10-20-2003, 12:50 AM
I don't have to prove a thing to you, lad. I'm not being immature, I'm being honest. You don't fucking know me, my humor, or ability to think of a name that does sound in-genre AND clever enough to be something funny backwards. It's called intelligence, use it.

I'm new to these boards, but I speak my mind. It seems alot of people like what I say, or at least tolerate it. During my short time, I'd like to think I have a few friends. I haven't been here long enough to "know" them, so I cannot contact them personally.

And who the fuck do you think you are telling me what to do? Get a life, I have one. You wanted shit dropped, here's the part where you just let shit ride and be quiet. You prolong it, I was just wanting to have some fun telling stories of my great vacation.

I told you to go fuck a stump because if the player is 1/20th as bad as the character, the only thing you're getting is a fist or plastic. I figured the stump would give you a texture you'd not experienced before, but if you have, whatever floats your boat, man.

Love you Jolena!

Stunseed
10-20-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Myrianna
*Wonders why Hulkien and Stunseed are continuing this after the "Formal Declaration" that this should be ended, posted by the original person offended has been made weeks ago*

You're right, he is not worth my time and is still getting the attention he desparately needs. People who would like to know about my vacation can U2U me, because I imagine he's getting off thinking of a new texture at this point. He bores me and still smells like applesauce and ass. G'day folks.

Love you Jolena!

Azzzzzy
10-20-2003, 12:03 PM
aaawwww

thats jes sooooo touching...
i'm happy for you two...
and Stun, i know a bit late.... but
Happy Bday

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 01:05 PM
Stunseed,

I realize all you have on me is 'I'm an attention whore,' but honestly it makes no sense and you have no evidence to support that claim. I didn't make this thread, I only addressed what was said about me, you continued to post, even after the thread was dead for 2 weeks, seriously man, get a grip.

As far as me getting nothing but my hand or plastic (Plastic? Who actually buys things to jerk off with? I'm guessing you have experience in that matter if you actually consider that an option LOLOL) let me point out that I don't have to meet people from GEMSTONE III to have a relationship. You're such a joke.

Oh, and telling me to use intelligence? Spelled the word DEEZNUTS backwards isn't intilligence, it's idiocy and flat out NOT FUNNY. Let me create a character named Zeedafob so we can walk around being BOFADEEZ, and DEEZNUTS. :rolleyes:

You're a sad fucking clown.

Parkbandit
10-20-2003, 01:18 PM
Hulkein does have a point.. and it pains me to agree with him once again.

Jolena
10-20-2003, 03:13 PM
I didn't make this thread, I only addressed what was said about me, you continued to post, even after the thread was dead for 2 weeks, seriously man, get a grip.

As far as me getting nothing but my hand or plastic (Plastic? Who actually buys things to jerk off with? I'm guessing you have experience in that matter if you actually consider that an option LOLOL) let me point out that I don't have to meet people from GEMSTONE III to have a relationship. You're such a joke.

Okay well since he's at work and isn't aware of this post I will just say that the reason he didn't respond was because he wasn't around a computer for a while hence the reason it took so long to respond. Secondly.. while it may seem a bit sad to others that he and I met in Gem the fact of the matter is that we have known each other for a bit longer than a year and we happen to enjoy each other's friendship and it escalated from there a few months ago. Just because someone meets another in an online aspect does not make the relationship less important. In fact, I would venture to say that it means that we focused on each other's minds and hearts rather than the physical and materialistic aspect that most relationships go off of initially. We just happened to really hit it off when we spent time together in RL (ie. our visit)as well and we are happy. Honestly.. this is not something that I would really like to be discussed on these boards by you Hulkein as it has 'nothing' to do with what is going on with you and Stun. Yes he mentioned our vacation together and I am now almost wishing he hadn't because there will always be pricks like you who come on here to bash it instead. If it had been me, I would not have brought it up period but I am neither ashamed of our relationship nor will I hide it. So.. if that's what you would like to do is use that against him rather than dealing with the thing that is the real issue with you two.. so be it. Have fun but I won't be participating. As I said, in my eyes it is over. In his? I have no idea.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Jolena]

Kurili
10-20-2003, 03:29 PM
May I say here, I do know a number of couples who met playing GS. And of those whose relationships seem stable, I dont think a single one was in GS LOOKING for an irl relationship. As in most meetings of compatible people, it just happenned. So does it really matter where people meet, Hulkein? And is that really pertinent to the discussion at all?

Acolyte Kurili

Stunseed
10-20-2003, 03:33 PM
I'm not responding to this post anymore. My issue with him is nothing, because I let myself fall to his level, and for that, I apologize to everyone.

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 03:53 PM
If you all didn't suffer from selective hearing/reading (since you're all inheritantly biased because of having this one thing in common with deesnuts) you would have seen it is very pertinant, considering he brought it up. I said nothing about relationships or anything in that spectrum until Deesnuts found it necassary to say that I have no one because I don't make friends online?

My statement was, hey, I'd rather be good at doing it in real life where it matters, not build a relationship through text.

That was my point, and it is completely valid and correct.

Kurili
10-20-2003, 03:57 PM
To which I respond once more, what difference does it make where you make friends? You're in this game and on this board right along with the rest of us, so I fail to see a position for any non-internet superiority. Perhaps I'm just too blind and stupid to see. Must be it.

Acolyte Kurili

Kurili
10-20-2003, 04:02 PM
And another thing, people have been building and maintaining relationships, even beginning them, via text, for a very long time. It was called writing letters, now referred to as snail mail. So this text stuff is nothing truly new to relationships, merely faster and much improved now.

Acolyte Kurili

Back
10-20-2003, 04:03 PM
I agree you are a Tool. But see, where I come from, tool is used in place of more crude terms like cock

Awesome, a woman who can curse. You get points.

I think tool could also be the American equivilant of spanner. It means the person has the IQ of a hammer, or wrench say.

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 04:30 PM
I think you're missing my point, thin-skinned people. I said, just because I choose to meet people in person, rather than on the internet and brag about it because I'm talking to other friends I met on the internet, doesn't mean I don't have friends and relationships. I'll clarify a little more.. I'm not going to say Love ya Kelly! Because no one on this board knows, or cares who Kelly is. But since I don't say that, it is assumed by Deesnuts I don't have friends/relationships. Have fun meeting people online, my uncle met his wife that way, but my quarrel was with the fact that Deesnuts assumes making friends online is the only way, since that's what he does.

Kurili- I know people have been communicating through mail, but unlike the internet people didn't write random letters and send them to random addresses and begin relationships that way. The only time a letter was/is used to communicate is with people you have met in real life/in person.

Kurili
10-20-2003, 04:34 PM
Ohh, but I must differ, Hulkein. Being an ol bat, I remember 'Pen-pals'. Sometimes they were assigned by a teacher as part of some foriegn study assignment, you could also find people wanting pen-pals in magazines. And that is more what I had in mind in posting that. Seems to me, the old Pen-pal isnt an awful lot different.

Acolyte Kurili

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 09:18 PM
1) It does have a bearing on the thread when Stunseed follows these steps A- Tells a story about how he met Jolene, then B- Says that I have no friends/relationships because I don't have many friends online.

2) It's spelled judgment, only God makes judgements.

Jolena
10-20-2003, 11:58 PM
First of all.. he didn't tell a 'story of how he met Jolena'. He mentioned that it was his birthday and he was looking forward to his evening. he mentioned that he was spending his week with his girlfriend and was looking forward to it. Then I acknowledged his week went well and said I was happy I made his week good. YOU are just picking on a subject to grate on his nerves and I spose mine. You seriously are sad Hulkein. And you seem to have made quite a few people take a liking to you as well. Oh joy! heh.

Hulkein
10-21-2003, 12:40 PM
Moron, it is spelled both ways, the only time it is spelled judgEment (as you keep doing) is when God makes a judgement. Otherwise, it is always spelled judgment.

go to www.m-w.com (Merriam Webster) you'll see that the main entry of the word is judgment, and a varient is Judgement. And from my education I can tell you JudgEment is only used in the Bible, or when speaking of a divine being judging mankind.

One entry found for judgment.

Main Entry: judg·ment
Variant(s): or judge·ment /'j&j-m&nt/

There you go nitwit. Get off Gemstone and go to school instead of going to www.dictionary.com (I mean at least go to an accredited website or source LOL) and trying to prove something that way. You didn't even bother typing in judgment, you just typed in your word and figured I was wrong.

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Hulkein]

Kurili
10-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Please enlighten us about your education, Hulkein. I know I may be an illiterate rube, but I've always known the spellings of the word to be used interchangably myself. In fact, I just went and looked at some court records, and found both spellings. Seemed to depend on the particular court that was reporting said adjudications.

Acolyte Kurili

Hulkein
10-21-2003, 01:31 PM
She didn't even think Judgment was a correct form of the spelling (when in fact it is the PRIMARY) that's why I took the cheap shots at her. She went to DICTIONARY DOT COM!!!11 and typed Judgement and then didn't even bother to try judgment, she thought I wasn't even spelling a word. Trust me, JudgEment is used for what I said.

Kurili
10-21-2003, 01:37 PM
And trust ME, they are used interchagably in most cases.

Acolyte Kurili

Hulkein
10-21-2003, 01:55 PM
Whoever is using them interchangeably is wrong.

That isn't the point anyway, Daina took it furthur than that by saying I should 'check the spelling' because she didn't even think it was ever spelled judgment, when in fact that is the primary, and correct usage.

Tendarian
10-21-2003, 02:01 PM
I looked up furthur at dictionary dot com and its wrong,its further. No, im not a spelling nazi.

GemstoneFan
10-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Who the F* cares if it's spelled both ways? What irks the hell out of me are the moronic tards that can't distinguish:

they're, their, and there
its and it's
you're and your
loose and lose

Betheny
10-21-2003, 02:02 PM
Hmmm... I don't get it. I'm not even going to try. The spelling/grammar correction thing is kind of old, though.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 02:03 PM
Erm, they are spelt differently because they sound differently you freak. Loose and Lose definately. Your and You're, yeah totally different. They also mean TOTALLY different things. What I can't stand is these lazy fat idiots who just drop letters to make spelling easier. "plz lend me sum muni"

Kurili
10-21-2003, 02:04 PM
You're all right, I respectfully bow out of this debate.

Acolyte Kurili

Betheny
10-21-2003, 02:06 PM
I'll enter it, when I wake up... and I'll do Kurili proud by... uh. Winning.

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 02:09 PM
Are we really going to argue over how a word is spelled or not spelled?

Don't be so Judj-mental.

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Just seems like someone wants to argue about something for the sake of arguing. :smug:

Betheny
10-21-2003, 02:11 PM
Not me, I'm just lonely.

Kurili
10-21-2003, 02:11 PM
Yaay Maimara! ::hands Maimara the red pencil-baton::

Acolyte Kurili

peam
10-21-2003, 02:24 PM
Get on topic.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 02:28 PM
You said who the fucks cares like it doesn't make a difference. And it does. In this particular case it doesn't. Not believing in God, I feel Hulkein's argument to be a bit weak (though it won't be the first time a new rule has been made by and for the religious people).

Hulkein
10-21-2003, 02:45 PM
It's not new, the only reason it doesn't specifically say that in the dictionary is because it would anger athiests.. I don't go around correcting everyone, I mentioned the correction along with the rest of my post, I didn't post JUST to correct her.. But than she decided that the only way to spell JUDGMENT was JUDGEMENT because she checked it at DICTIONARY DOT COM and forgot to check both spellings. I never said Judgement wasn't a word Daina, no shit it's in the dictionary, my point was it is used for describing the judgment of a divine being.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 02:45 PM
I do agree, this is becoming a bit of a pointless argument.

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 02:57 PM
Oh for heaven's sakes. They both mean the same thing and they can used interchangably. One doesn't mean more than the other.

Now get back on topic please.

Jolena
10-21-2003, 05:32 PM
*grabs some popcorn and watches with amusement in her eyes*

Hulkein
10-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
If you're going to go ahead and 'correct' someone's spelling you should damn well check it first. Tool.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=judgement

^^^ That is what you said when I corrected you for spelling judgment wrong. That doesn't look like you're saying you knew there were two variations, it looks like you jumped the gun and figured you were right, and the word judgment was mis-spelled when it wasn't. How am I telling you what you think? I'm simply going off what you said, and that was quoted above. Point out to me in that post where you said that you knew there were two variations. You're obviously lying because you now see that you're wrong, or in that original post you would've mentioned that it can be spelled either way. You are so petty.

And than this comment "2- In the context of my usage, JUDGEMENT is actually quite correct. You act as though you are better and have the right to sit and JUDGE people, something you actually have NO right to do, as it is God's place to JUDGE and not yours.

Are you retarded? Honestly, telling me that I am doing what only God can do?

There is a reason there are two variations of the spelling, one for people, and one for God. People CAN judge, as I am judging right now. Maybe I shouldn't, but I can, so shutup with 'I was using the correct context because only God can Judge.' Dumbass.

Jolena
10-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Wow.. ya know.. I say someone opens up a thread to talk shit to Hulkein because this thread went way off topic. Also.. I think Hulkein needs a hug. He seriously is tense lol

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by Jolena]

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 08:21 PM
I said... stop it! That's MY formal declaration. ::huffs::

Jolena
10-21-2003, 08:22 PM
tee hee

Hulkein
10-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I am tense when people say one thing than realize they're wrong and say 'YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM THINKING.' Good thing I then just exit the boards and look at my undefeated fantasy football team and everything's alright. As I'll do now.

Kurili
10-21-2003, 08:25 PM
I must ask a question, Hulkein. You are in High School, correct? And it is a religious High School, but not Catholic?

Let me see how close my guesses come.

Acolyte Kurili

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Are you deaf? :flamed: (Well deaf in message board terms.)

No more responses about spellchecking and grammar! Anymore done after this point that has anything to do with that and I'm yanking it. Sheesh.

Jolena
10-21-2003, 08:27 PM
I can start a new thread if you guys want.. just to let you do this there.. *hums*

Kurili
10-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Sorry, CT

Acolyte Kurili

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 08:29 PM
Oh, dear. Let us not argue over the spelling of this one. Both spellings are quite acceptable, as is indicated here:

"Judgment" can also be spelled "judgement," and usage experts have long disagreed over which spelling is the preferred one. Henry Fowler asserted, "The OED [Oxford English Dictionary] prefers the older and more reasonable spelling. 'Judgement' is therefore here recommended." William Safire held an opposite opinion, writing "my judgment is that Fowler is not to be followed." "Judgement" is in fact the older spelling, but it dropped from favor and for centuries "judgment" was the only spelling to appear in dictionaries. That changed when the OED (Fowler's source) was published showing "judgement" as an equal variant. Today, both spellings of the word are common. "Judgment" appears to be more popular in the U.S., whereas "judgement" is slightly more frequent in Britain.

Personally, I prefer the older spelling, as it makes more sense to me. However, there is no point in arguing over it.

HarmNone hates to see arguments over nothing :)

Back
10-21-2003, 08:29 PM
Whats this thread about anyway?

PS. You can yank mine anytime, CT.

PPS. Ha ha, Harmnone gets hers yanked.

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by Backlash]

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 08:30 PM
::twitches at HarmNone and cracks her knuckles::

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 08:33 PM
Heeeeeeee!

HarmNone runs like the wind:o

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 08:34 PM
See Jolena how formal declarations don't work around here? ;)

Jolena
10-21-2003, 08:37 PM
LOL yeah.. 7 pages later..I think I get the hint now hehe. *ducks and hums*

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 08:41 PM
::HarmNone lurks in the shadows, a glint from the setting sun sparking off her Vorpal Derailer of Ultimate Doom::

Jolena
10-21-2003, 08:47 PM
" Vorpal Derailer of Ultimate Doom::"

Oh lord..I choked on my Ruffles!

Rrrrruffles have Rrrridges. heehee

Hulkein
10-21-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
I must ask a question, Hulkein. You are in High School, correct? And it is a religious High School, but not Catholic?

Let me see how close my guesses come.

Acolyte Kurili

Close, I go to Penn State University right now. I graduated HS in '02, where I went to a Catholic High School 5 minutes outside Philadelphia.

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by Hulkein]