PDA

View Full Version : Wyrdling talisman?

The Ponzzz
10-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Landing Wizard Shop has none, so I figured either it's in Illistim or I'm just a friggin retard. Anyone know where I can find one?

Praefection
10-29-2005, 01:37 PM
You need to make them. It's a pretty simple process.

First you need to know the binding rune, have another wizard teach it to you. Then you draw the rune on a blank runestone. Wave the prepared runestone at the talisman, wave the talisman at the pet of choice (in this case a wyrdling) and finally cast 920 at the talisman. When you want a familiar to come up, you cast at the talisman of choise to ALWAYS summon that type of creature.

On a small note you need to be in the same region they're found in. IE: No fox in the Landing.

Hope it helps.

The Ponzzz
10-29-2005, 01:51 PM
But 920 is random and there is no wyrdling talisman to cast at, so I'm only stuck with animals is what I'm saying...

Praefection
10-29-2005, 01:56 PM
I didn't think I could get any simpler but I'll try.

FIRST, you need to have a blank talisman. Well, having a wyrdling helps a lot too. I had to keep casting until I got one.

On another side note, you MUST BE ATTUNED TO AN ELEMENT or it won't work. Double or triple check that you are.

Second you need a runestune with the binding rune drawn on it. You wave that runestone at the blank talisman, this basically preps it for the binding process.

Third, wave the talisman at the pet of choice (raven, owl, cat, whatever you want).

Fourth, cast 920 at the talisman. THEN it'll look like a wyrdling talisman, or a cat talisman, or a raven talisman.

Get the idea?

The Ponzzz
10-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Gotcha, I guess I was assuming there were already made ones like the others for wyrldings too.

Praefection
10-29-2005, 02:06 PM
From my understanding they were all blank until you decide what type of familiar you want to bind them with.

Daniel
10-29-2005, 04:46 PM
yea. Dumbass

The Ponzzz
10-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Just curious Danielle, are you the same Daniels from the main boards?

FinisWolf
10-30-2005, 07:25 PM
I think it bites that you choose a constant familiar, pay to make sure you can have it at your beck and call, and bam, they limit it by saying only availble to certain regions still? Since they had lifted familiar barriers, its seems that after we choose one, its only right to allow us to summon them after we set them in our talimans. Just my opinion.

Finis

AnticorRifling
10-31-2005, 10:57 AM
I agree. If that's the case then a ranger pet should only be avalible to them if the region supports it. So no snow leopards on teras or whatever.