PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Stun Maneuvers Script V1.0

Renian
10-28-2005, 05:58 PM
This first release of my stun maneuvers script. I've been slowly working on this over the years as I went in and out of Gemstone. This dates back before Stormfront was released, so it SHOULD work with the Wizard; I didn't switch my script writing style.

Currently, this script only does the first 60 ranks. ATTACK requires you to do the practice reps manually. You also need to put your guild password into the script so it can automatically get you Guildmaster's Specials by running to the bank and getting back into the guild automatically. You can find where to put your password by searching for "your password here".

Known issues:
- WEAPON practices may or may not be broken. I had to guess what the GLD command says as it was different back in the day.
- The script does not get you new abilities automatically, but it does everything between them.
- This script only works in the Wehnimer's Landing guild.

[Edited on 10-28-2005 by Renian]

Renian
11-24-2005, 04:41 PM
So, for those of you who downloaded it, is it working alright?

Buckwheet
01-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Weapon reps don't appear to be working.

Also the reps where you do it with the footpads and they just stun you and you need to get a rep.

Also getting a lot of too many type ahead lines, was this premium only?

Buckwheet
01-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Here is what it does when I am doing the weapon manuvers.

You take a drink from your Guildmaster's special.
You have 7 quaffs left.
You feel the blood drain from your face as your eyes glaze over.
stun weapon longsword
You are stunned!
[Script]>You shakily command your muscles to ready a suitable weapon.
You successfully command your resistant muscles to remove a despanal-set slender rolaren longsword from in your spidersilk cloak.

[You have 13 repetition(s) remaining.]

Roundtime: 14 sec.
[Script]>drink my special
You take a drink from your Guildmaster's special. Fire courses through your sinuses, leaving you gasping for breath.
You have 6 quaffs left.
You feel the blood drain from your face as your eyes glaze over.
stun weapon longsword
You are stunned!
[Script]>You already have a suitable weapon ready.

Buckwheet
01-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Here is another problem.

[Rogue Guild, Courtyard]
Most of the weeds and stones have been cleared from the courtyard here, and the dirt surface is packed hard and scuffed with the evidence of many footsteps and physical struggles. Wood panels rest against the walls, apparently to provide a small measure of padding over the rough stone. You also see Master Footpad Murphy, Master Footpad O'Toole and Master Footpad Houlihan.
Obvious paths: south, southwest, west
[Script]>ask bean about training stun maneuvers
ask reilly about training stun maneuvers
Who are you trying to ask?
ask O'toole about training stun maneuvers
Usage: ASK {entity} ABOUT/FOR/TO {subject}

[Script]>ask Miller about training stun maneuvers
Who are you trying to ask?

GOTO label not found!

Usage: ASK {entity} ABOUT/FOR/TO {subject}

>
You ask O'Toole about getting some training in Stun Maneuvers.

O'Toole pulls you aside for some instruction.

Renian
01-21-2006, 12:06 PM
I'll look into it.

EDIT: I've found the problem with WEAPON and have fixed it, but am I waiting to upload the script because I want to fix the other bug first. Could you tell me what you were doing for master reps? (Slap hands, final task, dodge arrows)

Buckwheet
01-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh I am not sure.

I am way past that now. I modified your script with several minot adjustments to make it work better for me.

Let me know if you want me to attach it.

Renian
01-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Please do, and please also tell me exactly what you did. Maybe I can use it to make the base script more reliable.

Buckwheet
01-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Unfortunately I didn't document my changes.

It basically added a few new sections for putting stuff away, and it added some pauses where it would constantly get too many type aheads.

Here is the file however.

Renian
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
added some pauses where it would constantly get too many type aheads.

Well, it was made for Stormfront. That's probably part of your problem.

Buckwheet
01-25-2006, 12:44 AM
That is most likely.

It just sounded like in your first post you said you wrote it before StormFront was released, and that it should work. You said should work with the wizard, but that didn't make much sense since if you wrote it before SF was out it should have worked with the wizard.

But thats okay. I modified it and it seemed to work much better for me.

Renian
01-26-2006, 06:53 PM
It just sounded like in your first post you said you wrote it before StormFront was released, and that it should work. You said should work with the wizard, but that didn't make much sense since if you wrote it before SF was out it should have worked with the wizard.

Right, need to read my own posts.

I did START the script in the Wizard, but I continued it later in Stormfront and I suppose I started to make use of the buffering capabilities it had. My apologizes.