PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Help

Wuxong
10-27-2005, 06:44 AM
ok im am just now 19th train and I need to get out wraiths.. Here are some posts of my CS, TD, and DS.. I would really like something I can hunt self spelled that is older then the wraiths.. I am an all smite cleric if that matter much.....

You channel at a wraith.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a wraith.
CS: +108 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +89 == +177
Warding failed!
Large wisps of blue-white energy lash out at a wraith, cauterizing the impact marks on the skin in an instant.
The wraith is hit for 45 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Strong assault amputates the leg at the knee.
It floats in the air a moment before drifting back into place!
It is knocked to the ground!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

this is my DS in stance forward which is what I usualy smite in....

A wraith gestures at you!
A wraith hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
AS: +117 vs DS: +203 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +47 = +1
A clean miss.

A wraith claws at you!
AS: +137 vs DS: +198 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +82 = +59
A clean miss.

and last but not least my TD.....

You gesture.
CS: +108 - TD: +123 + CvA: +15 + d100: +100 == +100
Warded off!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

I would like to know if anyone will point me towards something good and undead to hunt,.....

The Ponzzz
10-27-2005, 08:45 AM
I would try ghoul masters. But you will get hit and your CS isn't high enough to hit all the time... It's tough, there are other options though, I just can't think of them right now.

Flurbins
10-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Move to Ta'Vaalor. Beat up on the Arch Wights/Ghost Wolves/Ghoul Masters/Dark Shamblers until you get bored, then go win in the weald.

Aaysia
10-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I second the vaalor thing.

Other option -
I hunted a smiting cleric in vereri to get him titled. They're 18 same as ghoul masters and did the job.

Czeska
10-28-2005, 08:35 AM
I always liked vereri. They gen at a good rate generally, they have boxes, and you get favor if you're voln. Just don't try to ring/fog out of the grave (resting area). Go one north.

Wuxong
10-28-2005, 08:50 AM
I have ended up in the temple of love.. these vereri spawn faster then wraiths do.. I think I will be able to gain my title and a few more here.. Thank you everyone for the advice.. I have too many friends that I hunt with to move all the way to Ta Vaalor.... Thanks again everyone...

Czeska
10-28-2005, 08:53 AM
wights under the crypt are next, they're 20. Watch out for boils. Good luck!

Wuxong
10-28-2005, 09:12 AM
yeah I like wights but the boil is just too nasty... them whore like vereri are so easy to ward and even easier to strike down with a smite.. also i found than divine wrath is great when there are 6 vereri in a room..... lol BOOM!!! the power of Phoen compells you...!