PDA

View Full Version : What the ... ?!

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Warclaidhm seemed to have made a cute girl character!!

You see Bunie Rabbit-Child.
She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to be very young. She has long-lashed hazel eyes and alabaster skin. She has very long, tousled silver blonde hair. She has a button nose and long pointy ears.
She has a strange case of muscle twitching.
She is holding an iridescent specter keg pin in her right hand and a pin-skewered dusty rag doll in her left hand.
She is wearing a small rose, a heavy backpack, a velvet pouch, a crystal amulet, and a pristine white bunny costume embroidered with pink roltons dancing around a veil iron border of daisies.

AWWWW. :D

Caiylania
10-30-2003, 08:48 PM
OMG I just saw her in the haunted house, had to show her how to get through by 'leaning'. Didn't even give her a close look. Was having to much fun. Hehe.

People jumped! *cackle*

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 08:50 PM
ohhh how do you get to the costume contest since you seem to know ... ;o)

Caiylania
10-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Ack! I don't know, I'm sorry. I just did the haunted house and then got out of game so I could post real quick and go to bed. Its 3:30 am here.

Uhhhh, going to bed now. Have fun!

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 09:39 PM
Now he argues with himself and denies being her.

Warclaidhm whispers, "I only have one character and its warclaidhm, I sold my bunny costume for 6m"

Bunie quietly says, "are you upset that you sold your costume War.or are you always an Icehole"

Warclaidhm says, "At least the person I sold it to was generous. Unfortunate it went to a person of the likes of you"

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Kurili
10-30-2003, 09:47 PM
I remember him selling that costume. It was on the net when he sold it. Quite a large amount, too. 6mil sounds right, according to what he said.

Acolyte Kurili

AnticorRifling
10-30-2003, 09:48 PM
That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

I guess I'll have to find the post where he said he'd never sell it because it was so awesome. What a loser. Ohh and her name sucks hard core as well, she should be deeded.

Side note: I thought you stopped posting here.

Kurili
10-30-2003, 09:56 PM
I wondered about the last name as well, but not having rolled one recently, I decided to keep quiet.

Acolyte Kurili

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 10:06 PM
I could be wrong, if so I apologize of course. ;o) Perhaps he rolled it up a while ago, he always had a bunny tattoo, etc. Just found it all a bit funny though

Kurili
10-30-2003, 10:12 PM
Are you absolutely sure it's Warclaidhm's? I've seen a whole lot of various bunny names hopping about.

If he says it's not him, just maybe ...it isnt!

Acolyte Kurili

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Oh I don't know 100 percent, but its just so wierd how the pieces fit, as I said I could be wrong, I hope I am. Not good to see someone arguing with themselves.

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 10:17 PM
So anyone ready for Ebon Gate? ;o) I'm quite excited!

Xcalibur
10-30-2003, 10:26 PM
It takes me a bit more to be "quite excited"

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 10:28 PM
Well I was supposed to go to a halloween theme park, but I can't now ;o( but Ebon Gate is fine, I suppose. I'm actually excited for once for Halloween.

ElvenRangeress
10-30-2003, 11:31 PM
You see Bunie Rabbit-Child.
She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to be very young. She has long-lashed hazel eyes and alabaster skin. She has very long, tousled silver blonde hair. She has a button nose and long pointy ears.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a honey-filled chocolate bunny in her right hand.
She is wearing an azure velvet blouse, a soft white panne velvet skirt, a crystal amulet, a velvet pouch, a heavy backpack, a small rose, some blue diamond-eyed ruby nosed bunny slippers with tiny jingle bells sewn into each long fuzzy ear, and a lustrous blue diamond bunny suspended from a finely braided silver chain.

Where on earth did the costume goooo?? OHhhhhh nooo!

HarmNone
10-31-2003, 03:55 AM
Sadly, Warclaidhm is not the only player in-game these days who might have concocted such a character. From what I can see, there are a veritable plethora of 'em! :rolleyes:

HarmNone figures this does not have to be Warclaidhm

*edited because my keyboard is moving*

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by HarmNone]

Adhara
10-31-2003, 10:53 AM
I hope Kyalia finds out. She made this for him to cheer him up, to show him a bit of good-humored compassion. She genuinely cared about his feelings. I was in the room when that costume was made and that's the impression I got. I was happy to read the post where Warclaidhm said he would cherish it always. I knew money would temp him but I was hoping that this once he'd like something more than money.

*Sigh* I keep hoping the best for him but there are so many bad moves... My compassion is dwindling...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-31-2003, 11:07 AM
Of course he sold it. He sells everything. It was stupid for the GM to give him anything at all, considering he got a 6m (apparently) item for nothing but being his usual jackass self at a merchant.

How fucking pathetic.

JustMe
10-31-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
I remember him selling that costume. It was on the net when he sold it. Quite a large amount, too. 6mil sounds right, according to what he said.

Acolyte Kurili

I wonder if the GM actually allowed him to sell that? From what I understood, he was not to remove it at all.

Edited to add: I wonder if enough people actually write/talk to Bindi/Sukara (whatever you wish to call her) if she'll destroy the item... hmm something to ponder.

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by JustMe]

Kurili
10-31-2003, 02:55 PM
I have a feeling Kyalia knows. Small world we have in Gemstone, and Warclaidhm was quite vocal on the net not only about selling the costume, but how much he sold it for.

He wont learn, ever.

Acolyte Kurili