PDA

View Full Version : The most worthless stat for a Sorc?

LordBacl
10-26-2005, 06:04 PM
What stat do you tank?

Does DEX and AGI have any real advantage for a sorcerer? I know with Wizards that DEX is real important, but I doubt a sorcerer would need it as much. AGI even less, if at all, right?

I'm thinking of the purest of the pure sorcerer, so much so that he not only doesn't train in anything physical but also has as many physical stats tanked so long as they don't penalyze his magic.

Fallen
10-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Yes. Bolting, DS, and maneuvers. It doesn't really sting until post 50, but boy does it suck then.

I suggest tanking Influence. It is a pretty useless stat at the moment, which explains why it will be the only one that wont cap out.

Fallen
10-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Just for reference...

Agility
A representation of a person's grace in motion and general nimbleness of body. Actions requiring balance, maneuverability, or quick reactions are based on this attribute. Agility directly affects a character's defensive strength (DS).

Dexterity
A measurement of a person's hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. This aids in actions requiring precision and deft manipulation, such as picking locks, picking pockets, skinning, and aiming ranged or targeted attacks.

Viewing this, I would tank Dex before Agl if I had to choose.

FinisWolf
10-26-2005, 07:31 PM
I was going to say "tanking" AGL is not all that smart of a move since its your defense stat.

Finis