PDA

View Full Version : This is how we should deal with bad names.

Hulkein
10-08-2003, 08:00 PM
I asked this guy the origin of his name, he got cocky and attacked me.. Look at the neck crit, lol.
a +106

You swing a serrated invar claidhmore at Munedawg!
AS: +251 vs DS: +187 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +7 = +106
... and hit for 43 points of damage!
Neck removed, head falls to the ground.

* Munedawg drops dead at your feet!

Munedawg no longer bristles with energy.
A luminescent aura fades from around Munedawg.
Munedawg seems to be in a different place than you remember.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Munedawg.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
>
* Munedawg just bit the dust!

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by Hulkein]

GS4Gurl
10-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Owch.

LOL!

Artha
10-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Haha. Please do that with all of them.

Ilvane
10-08-2003, 08:38 PM
:smirk: I wish we could do that to all the bad names!

-A

Grandsome
10-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Haha, good show, that name has always pissed me off, and I clean him out regularly.

Mason

HappyGuyJr
10-09-2003, 06:05 AM
I feel the same way with all these Bullshit 'Rurouni Kenshin' names that are popping up all over the place. It's a shitty Anime, an even WORSE translation, and jsut pathetic that people are filling the lands with idiotic Japanese names just because some moron on staff decided to re-introduce Katana's in their own Base. :(

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 06:11 AM
Some Japanese-esque names are nice. I like Nakiro, Michiko, etc. Some are terrible yes, but most names in GS are like an 80's cartoon series and merchandise spin-off anyway.

HappyGuyJr
10-09-2003, 07:25 AM
While I agree, that some names ARE nice, they just don't belong in this game... never did. Problem is, all these 'Johnny-come-latelys' are using the few good ones that ARE allready in game as justification for the crap ones they start up.

First Inu Yasha name I see I may SERIOUSLY consider breaking my vow to never intentionally take a player's life and deed them on the spot. :mad:

Originally posted by StrayRogue
Some Japanese-esque names are nice. I like Nakiro, Michiko, etc. Some are terrible yes, but most names in GS are like an 80's cartoon series and merchandise spin-off anyway.