PDA

View Full Version : 42 dwarf shadowpriest, 300 enchanting, mount...

nocturnix
10-26-2005, 02:32 PM
DISCLAIMER...

Warning by participating in this, or purchasing this account you hereby agree to the risks you are taking in purchasing game content.

Here is what blizzard has to say about this: http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=15529

That being said...

I'm selling the time and physical strain on my wrists it took to create this character.

42 Dwarf Shadowpriest

Highlights...

-Best healing class (great for pve)
-300 in enchanting! Rare to see a 42 with max enchanting. Make GOLD!
-Arguably the BEST overall pvp class in the game!
----As a shadowpriest you get:
--------Enhanced damage
--------Shadow form, 20% more damage 15% less damage taken
--------Mindflay (slows target and does damage)
--------Damage over time spells
--------Nukes
--------AND THE ALMIGHTY FEAR! This is your bread and butter, make a hotkey and click it constantly...can fear 3 or 4 targets around me right now.
--------Chance to stun with nukes
--------BIG BONUS: Damage shields...right now I absorb I believe almost 300 damage, can be recasted after 20 or so seconds and takes 0 reagents.
-Great gear for my level
-Fear ward!!(Dwarf only ability) This will get you into all the high end guild raids as it is KEY for beating Onyxia

So if you want to be one of the best PvPers on the server, AND be awesome and desireable for groups and instances...

Buy this account.

Please U2U me for more info.

Been asking $200 but will consider other offers, cash only please preferably paypal.

Server: Mal Ganis PvP server.

[Edited on 10-26-2005 by nocturnix]

StrayRogue
10-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Undead rogue > Alliance Priest.

nocturnix
10-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Rogues kicked my ass until I got shadow form.

That being said I can firmly say I will take THE MAJORITY of any like level rogue.

You have to be careful saying this as some players are more skilled and have better gear than others, but once again...I can take 90% of any like level rogue with my shadowpriest.

And for those of you who dont know, rogues kick ass in pvp.

StrayRogue
10-26-2005, 02:48 PM
I don't think I was ever beaten by any priest in PvP. With the exception being when I was mass DoT'd in BG.

nocturnix
10-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Hah, youve been fighting beginners then. I dont get beaten by rogues any more unless theyre 6 or more levels above me.

Granted they used to rock my socks off at earlier levels.

Now, even if they catch me by suprise...cheapshot...combos, whatever I smoke em.

Skeeter
10-26-2005, 03:09 PM
$200? I've not researched the going rates but that seems excessive. If that's normal price, perhaps I should sell off my 60's

nocturnix
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by nocturnix

...asking $200 but will consider other offers, cash only please preferably paypal.

In laymans this means: price is negotiable.

hectomaner
10-26-2005, 04:02 PM
-Fear ward!!(Dwarf only ability) This will get you into all the high end guild raids as it is KEY for beating Onyxia

well, since when onyxia fears, if you break/resist fear and the MT is not feared, well buddy, she's comin for you. that makes that ability not so hot for Onyxia.

Alfster
10-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Wasn't someone else selling a WOW account? And wasn't that post pulled by the mods?

Parkbandit
10-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by nocturnix
Hah, youve been fighting beginners then. I dont get beaten by rogues any more unless theyre 6 or more levels above me.

Granted they used to rock my socks off at earlier levels.

Now, even if they catch me by suprise...cheapshot...combos, whatever I smoke em.

I would say you've been fighting beginners. I've yet to lose to a priest that I've surprised... they don't make it out of stun very often.

Undead = your 'bread and butter' fear is worthless.

Parkbandit
10-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Alfster
Wasn't someone else selling a WOW account? And wasn't that post pulled by the mods?

I don't think it's against policy for selling a WoW account on these boards..

Maybe it should be since Blizzard considers it against their TOS.

:shrug:

Alfster
10-26-2005, 05:42 PM
It would make sense, but I really thought someone got their post pulled for selling their wow account.

Jaymee maybe?

Artha
10-26-2005, 08:00 PM
We've discussed it...it's not against our TOS.