PDA

View Full Version : Now what does this look like?

GSLeloo
10-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Zertan is trying to drag you, if you want to prevent him from doing so type "GROUP CLOSE".
Zertan grabs you and tries to drag you, but you remain unmoving.
>
You sense that your familiar has caught up with Chadj.
Zertan is trying to drag you, if you want to prevent him from doing so type "GROUP CLOSE".
>
Zertan grabs you and drags you north with him.
[Wehnimer's, Lyon Way]
Here Lyon Way runs southeast into Riverwind Street, serving as a conduit for passage between the river and the bazaar and shops. Most of the more reputable-looking citizens seem to be steering clear of a dimly lit cul-de-sac which lies due south of the intersection. You also see the town constable.
Also here: Zertan
Obvious paths: north, south, east, southeast
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Zertan grabs you and drags you north with him.
[Wehnimer's, Lyon Way]
The two- and three-story homes of some of the Landing's middle-class citizens are situated at this bend in Lyon Way. Whitewash has been applied to most of the wooden structures, though soot from somewhere nearby stains many of their painted surfaces, and window boxes full of flowers add faint splashes of color to the moonlit street.
Also here: Zertan
Obvious paths: north, south, west
>
>
Zertan says, "probably morphs"
Lord Chadj just went northeast.
>
Zertan says, "probably morphs"
>stand
You stand back up.
>prep 706
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mind Jolt...
Your spell is ready.
>
Zertan intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
>cast at zer
You gesture at Zertan.
CS: +252 - TD: +175 + CvA: +14 + d100: +38 - -5 == +134
Warding failed!
His eyes flash with a searing jolt of light!
He is heavily stunned!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

So.. I had no contact with them, at the time I was actually reading and just glanced up to see I was being dragged. Anyone else notice that person prep a spell? So what exactly does it look like was about to happen?

I then was in the cul-de-sac and he was in there invisible.

Trinitis
10-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Looks like people need to learn to leave there group closed ::nod::

-Adredrin

JustMe
10-07-2003, 10:27 PM
Kill him. Ask questions later. :)

Betheny
10-07-2003, 10:28 PM
Looks like he wants to gak you.

Anyone that drags me around generally wants to kill me.

GSLeloo
10-07-2003, 10:28 PM
I just stunned him and left and closed my group.

GSLeloo
10-07-2003, 10:30 PM
And then this right now...

You hear someone intoning a phrase of elemental power...
>
Zertan suddenly fades into view.
Zertan gestures at Darksnake.
CS: +211 - TD: +441 + CvA: +12 + d100: +92 - -5 == -121
Warded off!
Darksnake is unaffected.
>
Comise flails his arms about.

Guess he thought Darksnake was a bit younger.

Trinitis
10-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Heh! I love seeing stuff like that.. Like when this youngster desided that Adredrin's lack of responce (I was afk outside the south gate in Icemule..in kobolds) means he could swing at me..so he takes his powerful 56 AS swing..and compairs it too my lowly 640 DS..then I stunned him. Heh

-Adredrin

Betheny
10-07-2003, 10:37 PM
What the hell do you hunt in IMT that's near 70?!

Trinitis
10-07-2003, 10:38 PM
She don't. She is a lot like me. We hang out in mule..and go to other towns to hunt.

-Adredrin

Betheny
10-07-2003, 10:41 PM
I'm hunting the glacier... heh.

Stronghold is fun, I rarely died there unless I was being dumb. Same with the glacier.

Edaarin
10-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Why was this in Off-Topic? o_O

Betheny
10-07-2003, 11:20 PM
Because we like to make the mods work for their invisible money?

Soulpieced
10-08-2003, 12:05 AM
Riff-raff trying to get attention.

Ilvane
10-08-2003, 06:23 AM
I think I'm going to hunt to get Ilvane much older so I can move out of Icemule.:grin: I've basically got stuck with all my characters at about 35. It's not so much that I don't like Icemule, I just want to try a different place for a change.

As far as idiots dragging people off..group close works wonders!

-A

Trinitis
10-08-2003, 11:43 AM
Ilvane? Leave Icemule? You can't! The delicate world of Icemule will shatter and crumble if you leave! :(

-Adredrin

Chadj
10-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
Looks like people need to learn to leave there group closed ::nod::

-Adredrin

You shouldn't HAVE to keep it closed. You should be able to assume no one is gonna try to drag you around without permission...

Miss X
10-08-2003, 12:28 PM
Too bad Chica cant drag a feather or id stalk ya Chadj and drag you all over! Ooooh, I could stalk and fog you to random places! mwahahaha
Vx

Tsa`ah
10-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Looks like a spike-thorn candidate to me.

I'm sorry; people who indulge themselves in such lame acts like that should be banned.

Snapp
10-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Zertan (And Darksnake who was also in the log) has casted at me before.. and I have no idea who he is. He's just a dumb ass who has nothing better to do then make enemies.

Ilvane
10-08-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
Ilvane? Leave Icemule? You can't! The delicate world of Icemule will shatter and crumble if you leave! :(

-Adredrin

I just am having a tough time even playing Ilvane lately since Arimantis left.

It's just wierd without him around. I don't want to get into it, but it stinks royally. Maybe I need some new friends to hang around with! :) I got used to it a lot when he was around to just hunt with him, and everything.

I thought maybe Solhaven or something.

-A

Fraidycat
10-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Teach ye a lesson Chadj fer stalking me around the place all that time ago eh?
Ya ha ha.
You have my full support Lil Chica.

Shimmerain K'aryeu

Chadj
10-09-2003, 11:53 AM
::gasp:: The world is against me! Bah.. Fine then... Just gimmi a warning if ya start fogging Chadj all over the place, cause i get dizzy easily :P

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by Chadj]