PDA

View Full Version : If your character could say something..

Asha
10-22-2005, 12:38 AM
He'd say Goodbye to Cashia.
He really misses her since she dissapeared.
He'd say Goodnight to Ecleve.
He'd say goodbye to EMO Dave who is about to throw himself out of the window in embarassment due to creating this fucking thread. Please make it go AWAY!!

[Edited on 10-22-2005 by Drayal]

Sean of the Thread
10-22-2005, 12:39 AM
Xyelin would tell you to bend over and take it like the scottish emo you are.

[Edited on 10-22-2005 by Xyelin]

Asha
10-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Scottish!
:laughed loads:

Back
10-22-2005, 12:57 AM
Willie Nelson said it best.

Asha
10-22-2005, 01:00 AM
Wow I was really drunk when I made this damn emo thread.
Plze slit miy EMO wrists!1 noKiddin.

Back
10-22-2005, 01:06 AM
To all the girls I’ve loved before....

I was serious. Really.

[Edited on 10-22-2005 by Backlash]

Apotheosis
10-22-2005, 01:27 AM
My character would say (if I still controlled them), "Stop trying to have cybersex0r with me, psycho!"

SpunGirl
10-22-2005, 02:04 AM
Hm. Slightly emo. Okay, very emo.

She'd tell Eugenides that he's a fucking asshole and that she'll love him forever.
She'd tell Dainslef that she's sorry.
She'd tell Dalboz that he needs to get over her because she'll never come back to him.
She'd tell Khirdahn he's a peach. Well, she DOES tell him that;)

-K

Viridian
10-22-2005, 02:13 AM
Okay Hadya would say, if for some reason she really wanted to speak her mind.

She would tell Uniana to get over herself; and that someone needs to knock her off that pedastal she put herself on.

Tell Stormyrain.... "Ha, ha!"

Tell nearly everyone in Solhaven that they are hypocrits.

She would tell Neyana that she really does respect her in some ways.

ElanthianSiren
10-22-2005, 02:14 AM
She'd uhhh tell off that bitch of a gnome tinkerer maybe?

NO REGRETS PEOPLE!

-M

HarmNone
10-22-2005, 03:08 AM
She rarely said anything. However, she might whisper from the shadows: "Drayal, dear, there's no reason to apologize for having a heart, or for having emotions. ;)

Daniel
10-22-2005, 03:13 AM
This is lame.

Do you realize how easy it is to make your character say anything in an RPG?

Mine would probably be like "Spare some strength plz? kthx"

[Edited on 10-22-2005 by HarmNone]

Terminator X
10-22-2005, 03:20 AM
I'd ask for Daniel's hand in marriage :flirts:

OreoElf
10-22-2005, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Drayal

How about I just tie you up and make you sorry... :P

P.S. by sorry I mean passing the joint...

Sean of the Thread
10-22-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Drayal

OH NOEZZ!!!! Good thing Nobody Cares quit the PC because she would be all over a Drayal suicide thread. This is potentially a very slippery slope.

[Edited on 10-22-2005 by Xyelin]

Drew
10-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
She rarely said anything. However, she might whisper from the shadows: "Drayal, dear, there's no reason to apologize for having a heart, or for having emotions. ;)

Having them, no. But what about wearing them on your sleeve? :saint:

Asha
10-22-2005, 07:26 AM
ARGH
only happens when I've had FAR too many ales.
It's now the next day and I R SICKENED.

PS. Xyelin is so right it's fucking scary.

4a6c1
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Im just so SPAZZED the PC is back I dont even want to hurt Drayal for making such a crybaby thread. Okay well maybe just a little bit...

ElanthianSiren
10-22-2005, 10:58 AM
In the nation of Robin, hurt games are a national passtime. :P ... and a sign of affection and a quintessential bonding experience. Georgi told me he has an apron waiting for you, but the rest of us don't believe you're innocent in this, woman.

-M
(flee!)

Kainen
10-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Senja would say "There is no one but Akari for me.. but if there was Deeahlah would be her."

Dharkryne would say, "So many males to flirt with.. so little time."

Miss X
10-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Chica generally doesn't hold back. I guess she would drop a few more wedding hints to Glimmin and tell Trilley that she misses her. Maybe if she could bring herself to do it, she'd tell Nektarius that she doesn't actually hate him, even though she wishes she did! ;)

Jolena
10-22-2005, 02:44 PM
Jolena would tell Stalgart that she still sometimes misses him.

Sherinas would tell Gaerit that she wishes things could be different sometimes.

Alania would tell Altheorn to quit ruining his life.

Oh and if she had the nerve, Sherinas would LOVE to meteor swarm in Icemule because they just piss her off that much :lol:

4a6c1
10-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
In the nation of Robin, hurt games are a national passtime. :P ... and a sign of affection and a quintessential bonding experience. Georgi told me he has an apron waiting for you, but the rest of us don't believe you're innocent in this, woman.

-M
(flee!)

Your retarded. And I'm wanting to show you some 'affection' right about now.

RESPONSE TO THRED...

If Jihna could say anything she would admit that that a Volners faith might/could/possibly make sense.

But she wont.

Gan
10-22-2005, 06:38 PM
My characters would say nothing.

Some chapters are better left closed, and left to gather dust on a very remote bookshelf.

Brattt8525
10-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Ganalon
My characters would say nothing.

Some chapters are better left closed, and left to gather dust on a very remote bookshelf.

Yeah that.

Back
10-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Ok, I gave Dray shit before, but my char would say he misses his wife Tyanda, her sisters, and Dwu.

Czeska
10-22-2005, 08:01 PM
My bard would say she still feels empty since her best friend left a year ago.

My empath would say nothing, it's all been said already.

Axhinde
10-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Axhinde would say, "Suck it Trebeck. Suck it long, and suck it hard."

Edit: Ok, seriously this time.

To Bisco, he'd say that Bisco was the most honorable Giant he's ever known. (Even if he does have jizz on his cloak.)

To Alfue, he'd say keep your hands away from his pouch.

To Cylla, he'd say that he's very happy for her and always asks Kai to watch over her.

To Stunseed and Jolena, he'd say thank you for the friendship you give him, whether you know it or not he appreciates it.

To Jaysehn, he'd say lighten up.

To Gothique, he'd say he was sorry 1000 times.

And to Michiko, he'd want to say (but never actually could) that every moment spent with her was beautiful, and he misses her.

And omg, the cat's out of the bag.

[Edited on 10-23-2005 by Axhinde]

Hips
10-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Axhinde
And to Michiko, he'd want to say (but never actually could) that every moment spent with her was beautiful, and he misses her.

:heart:

Michiko would tell Axhinde that the real reason she went away to visit Shariqen is to get over Jaysehn, so Michiko's feelings for him wouldn't cast a shadow over her relationship with Axhinde.

She'd tell Jolena and Stunseed that she's envious of their love, their relationship with each other, and their children.

She'd tell Jaysehn that he had his chance but missed it, but that she'll always have a spot in her heart for him.

She'd tell Karibeth that she wants to get to know her better, but she's a little shy and uncertain how to do so.

She'd tell Elronae to come around more often and to hang out with Jolena & Michiko more.

And... she'd tell Keyvon she secretly just wants to flip his kilt, but she's afraid of Sherinas' wrath.

Asha
10-23-2005, 02:13 PM
My character would have asked Senja to be his aid in a much more eloquent and impossible to resist, manner.

Bobmuhthol
10-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Bobmuhthol would tell a lot of people to shut the fuck up.

Jolena
10-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

Originally posted by Axhinde

:heart:

Michiko would tell Axhinde that the real reason she went away to visit Shariqen is to get over Jaysehn, so Michiko's feelings for him wouldn't cast a shadow over her relationship with Axhinde.

She'd tell Jolena and Stunseed that she's envious of their love, their relationship with each other, and their children.

She'd tell Jaysehn that he had his chance but missed it, but that she'll always have a spot in her heart for him.

She'd tell Karibeth that she wants to get to know her better, but she's a little shy and uncertain how to do so.

She'd tell Elronae to come around more often and to hang out with Jolena & Michiko more.

And... she'd tell Keyvon she secretly just wants to flip his kilt, but she's afraid of Sherinas' wrath.

:lol: THAT would be a reason for her to learn Meteor Swarm heh! :P

Rangerpuff
10-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Let's see...

Merjinia would tell Nolat how much she misses him, and that she will never forget..anything.

She would tell Angelly that she never meant to overshadow everything they did together.

She would tell Omnieloh..sometimes she still hears the songs.

She would tell her Milari...The words are never necessary, only what she knows to be true in her heart...always.

She would tell Naessi to love..really love.

Trilley would tell Meos, Nolat , Chica and Tayre, that she still believes they are hers!

Merji's Muse

Asha
10-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
Ok, I gave Dray shit before, but my char would say he misses his wife Tyanda, her sisters, and Dwu.

Did you give me shit? I might have missed it.

Axhinde
10-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

Ax would be forced to pummel Jaysehn with his roshambo skillz!

Fallen
10-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Evarin says, "Research before safety."

Amaron
10-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Kateerina would

~ say she wished she had been a better wife to Silverwolf and spent more time with him in his last days and not fighting with him.

~ tell Tolwynn she's ready to do what he asked

~ Tell Valicar to divorce Koar

~ tell Eilithyia she wished they could be better friends

~ tell Kilthal to stop being so snooty and give her a smooch!

~ tell Alisaire to fuck off (they have a huge grudge going)

Landrai would

~ tell Tolwynn how much she loves him

My Vaalor empath would

~ tell all the non elves in Vaalor to bugger off and get out of her city

The Ponzzz
10-24-2005, 09:05 PM
What the fuck is this thread even about? Do you all play mimes, I'm capable of talking in GS... :wtf:

Chadj
10-24-2005, 09:13 PM
Mine wouldn't say anything.
Cause he hasn't had a gift of adventure forever.
:(