PDA

View Full Version : Simu-con 004

Kurili
10-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Anyone planning to go? We PC people could get together and plan something for then. A PC bar maybe?

Just a thought.

Acolyte Kurili

Artha
10-07-2003, 02:02 PM
Maybe. I wouldn't count on it, but it's a possibility.

Camri
10-07-2003, 02:06 PM
Do we know there are 2 of this thread? :bounce:

Adhara
10-07-2003, 02:18 PM
I'd like to go but it might not be possible for me this year. Definitely going to 2005 if I ended up surviving the GS4 changes.

Hips
10-07-2003, 03:19 PM
Where is it, and how much does it cost?

Tsa`ah
10-07-2003, 03:24 PM
It's in St Louis. I'm not sure about the cost, but I think it's around 400 to register... then hotel, food, travel.

I could be wrong... I know all, I'm just not that accurate.

I'm planning on attending at least 1 GS gathering next year... I just don't know which it will be.

The wife already has me roped into one of her damned Buffy conventions... Moonlight Rising. I got scammed into it because all of her friends are going in on a Villa and not a damned one of them can cook.

Skirmisher
10-07-2003, 05:19 PM
I think that would be pretty neat.

I have been pondering aqbout going to either SimuCon or VegasCon for years. It sure looks like a blast, and I am sure I would like most people without the barrier of this medium to cloud the communication.

Grrr...maybe this will be the year. Heh...

Askip
10-07-2003, 05:51 PM
<< I think it's around 400 to register >>

I think the price was 150-350, depending on how early you registered.

Kurili
10-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Thanks, Camri. I didnt notice before. I removed the clone thread.

Last year it was about 200.00 registration, although many people do go unregistered. Although you cant attend seminars, it's still a lot of fun.

June, St. Louis. Think now about it. I did go last year, and it really was great.

Acolyte Kurili

AnticorRifling
10-07-2003, 06:01 PM
I live in Indy, St. Louis is close for me. I might go but it all depends on work and the wife heh.

Kurili
10-07-2003, 06:31 PM
She doesnt know the Magic Words?

"Anticor is always right"?

Acolyte Kurili, snickering softly

AnticorRifling
10-07-2003, 06:35 PM
She laughs at those words.

Goes like this

"Anticor is always right."

"Anticor can be right while sleeping on the couch."

"But I thought....."

See it just doesn't work. Maybe if I could convince her to try the game first heh.

Tsa`ah
10-07-2003, 06:37 PM
You could always cut her off sexually until she caves.

I've never been able to accomplish this, but in theory it may work. :P

Soulpieced
10-07-2003, 06:45 PM
Cutting off sex = men can't win

Betheny
10-07-2003, 10:20 PM
I'm pondering going. But I still have vivid, pink scars from the last simucon, so it's going to take a little more thought than that.

Ilvane
10-08-2003, 06:26 AM
I have been going for the past few years. I'm going to probably go again. It's not all about drinking for me, though.;)

I do like the seminars, even if I am a geek. I do love the social part, though. I've met tons of great people going. It was well worth my money.
-A

AnticorRifling
10-08-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
You could always cut her off sexually until she caves.

I've never been able to accomplish this, but in theory it may work. :P

First time I read that I thought you were telling me you've never been able to cut my wife off sexually heh.

I think that ban would last a solid two days for me before I cracked.

StrayRogue
10-08-2003, 08:13 AM
If I can get me the job in America, count me in.

Lock up your daughters :D

[Edited on 8-10-03 by StrayRogue]

Weedmage Princess
10-08-2003, 11:14 AM
You're trying to get a job here?

Eeeeeek!

Kurili
10-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Hey, locked up daughters, and sexually-starved caving wives and all (riiight), seems we could have a good bunch there!

Maybe we could all wear 'Player's Corner T-Shirts' and run amok among the 'civilized' people whose characters inhabit Elanthia.

At any rate, if you havent gone, now's a good time to plan for this year. If you have, I'm sure we'll all see ya there again!

Acolyte Kurili, "St.Louis or Bust"

Hips
10-08-2003, 12:09 PM
It sounds like a fun time, but I don't know if I'd be able to go... summer time is job time, and I'm a poor, poor college student who needs all the money she can get. :)

I've heard a lot about the drinking... makes me kind of glad I'm not old enough to drink yet. :saint:

Kurili
10-08-2003, 12:10 PM
Another thought....I know of three of us at least in Michigan. Any more? Carpools not only save money, it's more fun than riding alone, staring at the scenery and babbling to yourself.

OK, maybe I'm the only one who babbles to myself, but going with others is still a good idea, and feel free to use this folder to find others in your general area.

Acolyte Kurili

Kurili
10-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Ahhh, Michiko! One can go very cheaply, if you arent that determined to go to seminars, and can find a ride it should cost very little. Just pack food, cause the restraunts last year on the hotel property werent cheap. Lot of times people are willing to share rooms, even if it's just a spot of floor.

As far as drinking, you dont have to. Some do, some dont, some moderate. The worst I got last year was when I had the revelation that my two-hander Halfling Warrioress should convert to a Pint-sized Paladin of Oleani when Paladins are brought in. Granted, that might be pretty drunk, but that was only one day I was like that.

Acolyte Kurili

Tsa`ah
10-08-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
First time I read that I thought you were telling me you've never been able to cut my wife off sexually heh.

I think that ban would last a solid two days for me before I cracked.

I'll make lil Boom Boom jokes till you cry or go postal, but another person's spouse if off limits.

Two days though... I'm lucky if I can make it one, and that is only if I'm on rotation and inaccessible.

Women are evil.

StrayRogue
10-08-2003, 03:29 PM
Ya, trying to get a job in one of your summer camps, perverting your children and such :D

Kurili
10-08-2003, 03:35 PM
You need local references, Stray Rogue?

::runs off cackling::

Acolyte Kurili

StrayRogue
10-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Heh, I go where I am sent, though I can "request" to go places. I am staying away from the south.

Kurili
10-08-2003, 04:44 PM
Michigan isnt south, my friend. However I have lived in the South for a long time. Could always give you an attaboy for the good ol'boys there.

Acolyte Kurili

StrayRogue
10-08-2003, 04:45 PM
Heh, I don't think I'd be well recieved in the south. Memories of Easy Rider and all that ;)

Kurili
10-08-2003, 05:15 PM
You might mean 'Deliverance' heh

Either way, make your plans for Simucon while you're here corrupting. Join the PC bunch.

Acolyte Kurili

AnticorRifling
10-08-2003, 06:27 PM
Do I hear a banjo? Run!!

Try for the midwest bro it rules.

StrayRogue
10-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Oh I will do. Its only the PC bunch who knows me really. I shall drink you all under the table.

HarmNone
10-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Oh I will do. Its only the PC bunch who knows me really. I shall drink you all under the table.

::HarmNone peers out from under the table at Stray::

Oh yeah, matey. C'mon down here with us colonists! We are harmless. Truly we are. :D

HarmNone

StrayRogue
10-08-2003, 09:35 PM
Oh you are. I did my best drinking before any of you were even legal ;)

Betheny
10-08-2003, 09:38 PM
I might possibly be there. Depends on who else is going.

Kurili
10-09-2003, 05:41 AM
You're getting the innocent, "I really dont drink" look down well, HarmNone! It'll fool em.

And you better come, Maimara!

Acolyte Kurili

Betheny
10-09-2003, 07:28 AM
I will do my best. My scars are still vivid and pink from '03 though... lol.

AnticorRifling
10-09-2003, 08:04 AM
If I go I'm bringing the rum and vodka. We tip em and don't drop them til they are done :cool:

<--------- Loves the drinking games

Betheny
10-09-2003, 08:26 AM
Thank you, Anticor.

You just stopped any inclination I had to actually try drinking again.

AnticorRifling
10-09-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
Thank you, Anticor.

You just stopped any inclination I had to actually try drinking again.

If I'm drinking everyone's drinking.

Delyorik
11-20-2003, 10:36 PM
Ilvane just SAYS it's not about the drinking for her.

I know the truth.

And so does the Book.

<G>

Chelle
11-20-2003, 10:40 PM
I'm betting GS4 STILL won't be working when Simucon 2004 rolls around.

Kurili
11-20-2003, 11:24 PM
Hmm...last year the Bunny was napped.

This year.....The Book! Your day's comin, Dely. The Bunny will be avenged!

Acolyte Kurili

Czeska
12-12-2003, 11:03 AM
I had the bunny's tail for awhile.. odd. I turned it over in a bar and was cheered. Also odd. <grins>

I'll be there, more than likely. It'll be my 3rd Simucon. And drinking is way cheap if Quavvy goes, considering he sets up a huge bar in his room and doesn't charge.

My bf went last year but didn't register, he said he would have had a lot more fun if he had. Of course, we're not big drinkers, so there you go. Remember, if you don't register you also don't get to go to the dinners and such.
Premie's get a 10% discount, too.

As far as traveling expenses, check out SW airlines. From Cleveland to St. Louis I usually pay about $75-90 round trip.

StrayRogue
12-12-2003, 11:28 AM
I'd rather deal drugs kthx ;)

Kurili
12-12-2003, 09:54 PM
It was at Quavvy's bar that I had the revelation that my claidh-swinging, brawling Halfling Warrior must become a Pint-Sized Paladin of Oleani. In between mourning the demise of the bunny naturally. Didnt help that Quavvy's bartenders made it their goal to make sure I drank little brightly-colored drinks every time I came to get beers for our group.

Good time.

Acolyte Kurili

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by Kurili]

Betheny
12-12-2003, 10:08 PM
It was at Quaavy's that Illusion made me get wasted.

:(

I won't be at '04.

Kurili
12-12-2003, 10:29 PM
Ohhh, you should come! Just avoid Quavvy's. Or Illusion? Or I can stand around and guard you?

Naah, someone might need to guard me. But you should think about it.

Acolyte Kurili

Czeska
12-12-2003, 11:04 PM
I have never been drunk at Quavvy's. However, Quavvy got drunk at my RL house and passed out in my living room.
Word of the day: Odd.

Betheny
12-13-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Kurili
Ohhh, you should come! Just avoid Quavvy's. Or Illusion? Or I can stand around and guard you?

Acolyte Kurili

I'll go if someone promises to 1. Not let people burn me with cigarettes (My scars are still fading from last time) and 2. keeps t he stupid drunk horny assholes away from me, and 3. Stops me from binge drinking.

ARE YOU UP TO THE TASK?!

Ilvane
12-13-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Delyorik
Ilvane just SAYS it's not about the drinking for her.

I know the truth.

And so does the Book.

<G>

Hey now, you tricked me into that book, really! :P

Watch out for Dely and his book! :lol:

-A

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by Ilvane]

Ilvane
12-13-2003, 08:36 AM
I'll protect you, Beth!

I'm pretty non-dangerous, and I managed to have a good time last year. Not to mention I don't smoke.

I remember seeing you last year and thinking, "Umm, someone needs to get her to stop drinking", mainly because you looked like you couldn't move, but I didn't know you last year at all, so it would have been pretty wierd for a complete stranger to come up and say.."Hey you're shut off" and you probably would have kicked my ass..:grin:

-A

Betheny
12-13-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Ilvane
I'll protect you, Beth!

I'm pretty non-dangerous, and I managed to have a good time last year. Not to mention I don't smoke.

I remember seeing you last year and thinking, "Umm, someone needs to get her to stop drinking", mainly because you looked like you couldn't move, but I didn't know you last year at all, so it would have been pretty wierd for a complete stranger to come up and say.."Hey you're shut off" and you probably would have kicked my ass..:grin:

-A

They ended up barricading me in a room by myself. I don't know whose room. But I got out eventually, and they tried to chase me down. They were guarding the door...

Ilvane
12-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Hmm, that seems kinda wierd.

You still have to go, all of us PC'rs will keep you safe.

-A

Betheny
12-13-2003, 09:14 AM
Weird, yes.

The PCers may be the people I trust the least. JUST KIDDING.

I will probably put forth an effort to make it. But I'm not going to be buying a ticket.

Last year I stayed in the same room as like 15 other people... which was cool cause it was cheap, but it sucked because I slept on the floor without a blanket or a pillow.

So. Are there any possible room buddies?

Kurili
12-13-2003, 02:25 PM
Well Beth, all that I CAN do! No cig burns, no horny assholes and I can look at you reproachfully if you start drinking too much. And I'll be looking for roomie(s) myself!

Acolyte Kurili

Meos
12-13-2003, 02:27 PM
I'd go, but I'm scared to see and understand what happens at these things.

Kurili
12-13-2003, 02:42 PM
Oh, come on Meos! I went last year, unregistered (though that damn Bunny managed to be registered) and I had a great time. If I can have fun there, certainly you can!

Acolyte Kurili

Prestius
12-23-2003, 01:08 PM
Kill the Wabbit!

http://www.elanthianoutpost.com/dwarf_live.cfm?day=wabbit

http://www.delyorik.com/images/simu2k3/#PlatBunny

<snicker>

-P

[Edited on 12-23-2003 by Prestius]

Czeska
12-23-2003, 01:10 PM
I know Nilandia is going to be looking for a roommate, so if anyone needs one and knows her, maybe find her in game.

Czeska
02-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Officially registered for Simucon.

Bobmuhthol
02-08-2004, 10:32 PM
I'll be registering in the next few weeks if possible.

I'm absolutely serious. I'm going to SimuCon and I am going to get punched in the face by so many people.

02-08-2004, 10:36 PM

Acolyte Kurili

Quavvy is illusion?

Edaarin
02-08-2004, 10:43 PM
...where the hell is Kurili?

HarmNone
02-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
...where the hell is Kurili?

Dunno, Edaarin. Missing in action. :(

Seriously, if anyone has heard from Kurili I would really like to know how she is doing. :)

HarmNone

Kia
02-09-2004, 09:27 AM
I went last year and the year before - had a blast both times.

I'll be 8 months pregnant by SimuCon this year so... no.

I'll be missing everyone there, though!

KIA.

Caiylania
02-10-2004, 06:16 AM
Wish I could go, look forward to seeing pictures. PC people should get together and at least get a group shot for the boards :D

Czeska
02-10-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1

Quavvy is illusion?

Don't know if Quavvy is Illusion, but he lives like 20 minutes from me, and has been passed out plastered on my living room floor during a GS people get together.

Kia
02-10-2004, 09:32 AM

I'll protect you, Beth!

-A

They ended up barricading me in a room by myself. I don't know whose room. But I got out eventually, and they tried to chase me down. They were guarding the door...

It was my room. We weren't gonna let you leave!!

KIA.

HarmNone
02-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Quavvy is not Illusion.

HarmNone

02-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Yea, Quavvy has always been a lil drunk. I used to play MO with his player a *long* time ago and he'd always be a little tipsy. Good guy tho.

Czeska
02-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Saw Quavvy last year at his bar at Simucon, he looked at me and was like...

"Hey, you're.."
"Miriam."
"Right! You're single now!"
"actually no, this is my boyfriend Dan"
"FUCK! I mean nice to meet you"

Hips
02-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Bump.

Anyone want to room with me and Whirlin's player? I figured I should ask. :)

Bobmuhthol
02-22-2004, 08:56 PM
<--- yesplz

Varsus
02-23-2004, 11:27 AM
Heh.

Go Bob.

-Varsus (Id go, but when I take buisness trips... I try to make em triopical)

Galleazzo
02-23-2004, 12:30 PM
FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS to attend?

Christ Jesus, the World Science Convention, which only has about two hundred times as much to do, charges $180.

Fuck that. Fuck that with a rusty spoon with a splintered handle.

Varsus
02-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Ya, its a wee bit retarded.
If everyone paid me 400 bucks AND paid for there own transportation and lodging, id run a rager of a party, that and Id let everyone into my cpu network so there would litterally be a cpu for everyone who came to play on.

heh

-Varsus (because im cooler than simu)

Betheny
02-23-2004, 06:06 PM
They give you some food. Like two meals or something like that.

Really, the only good thing about Simucon is the gathering of people, not anything else that happens. You don't have to register to go. Registering is a waste of money.

Stacey
02-23-2004, 07:07 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Kia
I went last year and the year before - had a blast both times.

I'll be 8 months pregnant by SimuCon this year so... no.

I'll be missing everyone there, though!

I will be 6 months pregnant and I am still going. My husband and I have been for the past 3 years.

Stacey

[Edited on 2-24-2004 by Stacey]

Kia
02-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Alright, so I'm not going this year because I'll be big and fat, but I need a volunteer to be "The Voice Of Reason" for Jael's player.

Its been my job for the last two years and I'm going to have to delegate the duties to another responsible party.

Ok, so I'm not all that responsible, but I can drink a lot and still be pretty coherent!

The webcam from last year proves it!

KIA.

Kia
02-23-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Stacey
[quote
I will be 6 months pregnant and I am still going. My husband and I have been for the past 3 years.

Stacey

[Edited on 2-24-2004 by Stacey]

You're much braver than I. There is no way... plus.. you just never know when that baby will come out!

KIA.

Artha
03-11-2004, 05:00 PM
95% chance I'll make it.

[Edit: Pretty sure I have a ride again. Yay 4 me.]

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by Artha]

[Edited on 3-12-2004 by Artha]

Jael
03-13-2004, 04:41 PM
I volunteer to be the voice of reason for Jael.

hrm.

Tim: Hey buddy, wanna do shots?
Jael: No, reasonable people do not consume alcoholic beverages.
Tim: But...
Jael: No.
Tim: Who will lead the masses in the party?
Jael: Oh, alright.
Tim: Yay.

Souzy
03-13-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS to attend?

Christ Jesus, the World Science Convention, which only has about two hundred times as much to do, charges $180.

Fuck that. Fuck that with a rusty spoon with a splintered handle.

I''m with him on that. I'd rather go shopping and blow $400. :yes:

SpunGirl
04-18-2004, 07:08 PM
It's not $400, for chrissakes. It's $200. Simu even let me pay it in $50 increments each month.

And I'm sharing a hotel room with three other people, which drastically drops the price of the hotel.

-K

Celexei
04-18-2004, 07:09 PM
200 is still lotses...as the fact that i've never went..or know pretty much zilch about Simucon...someone tell me what happens?

Trinitis
04-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Celexei
200 is still lotses...as the fact that i've never went..or know pretty much zilch about Simucon...someone tell me what happens?

Immagion a BUNCH of drunk GS / DragonRealms / Modus / Cyberstrike players all hanging out together..doing really stupid crap.

Then times it by 4.

Then, don't forget the quiet, semi-normal people who don't drink off in a corner actually making sure no one dies n stuff.

IE - Ozias and Me.

[Edited on 4-18-2004 by LordAdredrin]

Celexei
04-18-2004, 07:15 PM
Ozias is the greatest!!! I've known him since before i even played GS, personal friend of mine....shudders if he's gonna be there i'd haves to be good i guess :blush:

Trinitis
04-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Celexei
Ozias is the greatest!!! I've known him since before i even played GS, personal friend of mine....shudders if he's gonna be there i'd haves to be good i guess :blush:

Agreed 100%. I dono how Ozias feels about me personally..but I find him to be one of my best friends on IM's to just talk about random anythings. We talk about school (he teaches, I attend), or life in general. I was cheering him on when he moved and stuff. He is a really great guy.

Celexei
04-18-2004, 07:18 PM
yeah but he moved :cry: away from me....he lived in the same damn town i live in....taught here at NWMSU

Artha
04-18-2004, 07:18 PM
It's not $400, for chrissakes. It's $200. Simu even let me pay it in $50 increments each month.

And I'm sharing a hotel room with three other people, which drastically drops the price of the hotel.

And if you don't live within walking/public transportation distance, car pool. That covers gas/plane tickets pretty well too.

Kurili
04-27-2004, 01:20 PM
All I can say, is if you can go, DO it. At least once. I went last year, and it was great. I am planning to go next year, barring more calamities. I know, I know-Fire Insurance.

All of you who go, you must drink a beer for me! Or two....maybe three.

Kurili

Nakiro
04-27-2004, 01:28 PM
Is there an open bar there or does everyone just blow 200 bucks on alcohol over the weekend too?

Atlanteax
04-27-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm registered to go.

Kurili
04-27-2004, 01:53 PM
Nothing is stopping you from putting alcohol in your room, and there are many ice machines (free) to keep it nice and cold. I had a plain black soft 6-pack cooler last year, and no employees seemed to notice. Or care.

Some people do have open bars in their rooms, it's something to listen for. It was at Quavvy's Bar last year I was hit with the inspiration to make my Halfling Warrior into a Pint-Sized Paladin of Oleani when the time comes. So please, drink responsibly.

Kurili

Artha
04-27-2004, 05:19 PM
All of you who go, you must drink a beer for me! Or two....maybe three.

Will do!

(alright...maybe not. But I'll think about it for you!)

Meos
04-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Who's gonna have the keg and stRippers?

[Edited on 4-28-2004 by Meos]

AnticorRifling
04-28-2004, 09:46 AM
When is it? I'm too lazy to look on play.net and I think I might have work to do or something..

Artha
04-28-2004, 05:36 PM
June 3-6.

FinisWolf
04-29-2004, 08:00 PM
NOTE: The following is a joke!

Just a note of warning....

There is a bomb in the lobby in an obvious place... Made to look like a Hotel Clerk... yea thats it...

NOTE: The lines between the capped NOTEs are meant as a joke!

Finiswolf

Disclaimer: All of the aforementioned between the NOTEs was meant as a joke and in no way shape of form is true, except my signature line and the NOTEs.

... waiting for the Feds to knock on my door, or more likely, knock it the fuck down cause someone won't believe it was a joke...

[Edited on 4-30-2004 by FinisWolf]

Artha
04-29-2004, 08:02 PM
That wasn't a joke! Get 'em boys!

Your front yard right about now:

http://web.mit.edu/zelda/www/images/artstills/ccc-police.jpg

[Edited on 4-30-2004 by Artha]

FinisWolf
04-29-2004, 08:40 PM
LMAO

Good one Artha!

Finiswolf

Kurili
04-30-2004, 04:38 PM
HEY NOW! No Terrorist tactics in MY folder, OK? Wasnt the Terrorist Kidnapping of the Plat Bunny last year enough?

No?? OK....carry on then.

Kurili

Mikare
05-07-2004, 07:08 PM
For those from PC, if you are arriving on Wednesday to Simucon, there will be a dinner at Nino's at 6:30pm. Cost is $20 per person. If you would like to attend, mail me at cytal@play.net. We will meet in the lobby at 6pm and walk to Nino's.

Mikare

SpunGirl
05-11-2004, 01:44 PM
For everyone who's going, what time is everyone arriving? I'm not getting there until one-ish Thursday afternoon. Where's the liquor store closest to the hotel? Dainslef and I are gonna stock up. Ilvane, whatcha want?

-K

Ilvane
05-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Hmm, let me think about that..:)

I was thinking of coming in on Wednesday, I may need a place to crash if you are coming Thursday! :baa:

-A

Atlanteax
05-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Btw, anyone here going that is looking for a roommate?

I'm looking to split the room cost with another or a few, rather than paying some $100 a night solo :thumbsdown:

Artha
05-11-2004, 04:52 PM
For everyone who's going, what time is everyone arriving?

I'm going to arrive late night/early morning the day before it starts.

SpunGirl
05-22-2004, 02:53 AM
Who all is wearing a costume and stuff?

-K

Prestius
05-22-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm still debating. If I do, it'll be something fairly simple - ala Renfaire. Basic "in genre" clothes geared for comfort and drinking.

However, in general, a LOT of people dress up.

-P

SpunGirl
05-24-2004, 04:52 PM
I just got teh coolest wings ever for my costume. I am oh so excited, I feel like I might jump out of my skin at any moment!

-K

AnticorRifling
05-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Jump out of your clothes instead, it hurts less.

Artha
05-24-2004, 05:16 PM
I might need a back up ride to Simucon (I should know by next Friday). Anyone in the RVA area have an extra seat?

Betheny
05-24-2004, 05:18 PM
You're all going to be massively disappointed...

AnticorRifling
05-24-2004, 05:20 PM
You're all going to be massively disappointed...

It's two hours from my house, I might show up so you can turn that frown upside down.

Betheny
05-24-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm not going. :)

But if you want to come visit me here in Virginia, I'm game.

AnticorRifling
05-24-2004, 05:23 PM
I should be rolling through VA towards the end of June, we'll talk.

Czeska
05-25-2004, 12:34 PM
HEY NOW! No Terrorist tactics in MY folder, OK? Wasnt the Terrorist Kidnapping of the Plat Bunny last year enough?

No?? OK....carry on then.

Kurili

Just wanted to say that I was the one who returned the bunny's tail. :saint:

SpunGirl
05-25-2004, 10:11 PM
WITH YOUR PARSLEY OF DOOM. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING SHE GIVES YOU.

Make it be inspected first.

-K

SpunGirl
06-04-2004, 03:01 AM
THe bar was totally $20 faro all you an drink and it was the fun, and there was this band with a funny jobke,

"whats the difference between michale jackson and a trash bag,"

"one is white, plastic and dangersou to kids and the other one is jsut a trash bag!:

-k

Rowi
06-04-2004, 04:47 AM
20 dollars all you can drink! jesus...............thats worth the trip itself.........id be hung out to dry....one might of drinkin and 2 days of sleepin......damn! :beer: whiskey is better!

PeaceDisturbance
06-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Bah! Your wife wouldn't let you come anyways fago... err Mike :)

has she thrown you Pc out the door lately?

PeaceDisturbance
06-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Hey Mike. Leave me your Current Aim name. Been trying to get hold of you.....

SpunGirl
06-07-2004, 03:19 AM
.... so Simucon rules.

SO SO SO so fun.

GM Elbrion is my new favorite GM. Yavanna is my new favorite player.

That is all.

-K, going to sleep.

Chadj
06-07-2004, 03:20 AM
Excuse me, Spunny.. I'm trying to pwn the Today's Post. Could you stop posting for.. 20 minutes? :P

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-07-2004, 05:01 PM
OMG tell me thats not Artha in all Black in profile on the right... THE HAIR GAVE HIM AWAY...

http://www.simucon2004.com/images/pic0085.jpg

Artha
06-07-2004, 05:03 PM
omg j00 got my pict00r!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-07-2004, 05:04 PM
LMAO. That is fucking funny that it's you dude.

Artha
06-07-2004, 05:06 PM
I don't think anyone got any close-ups, and I didn't bring a camera...so I'm afraid you can't experience the hair in all it's glory.

edit: I'd like to take this time to announce that it was my ride that urinated on the window seat.

[Edited on 6-7-2004 by Artha]

Hulkein
06-07-2004, 05:15 PM
Where are the pics from simucon?

SpunGirl
06-07-2004, 05:32 PM
I can officially state that Artha is teh cool. He was at Club 114 with us, and was very good and did not drink. So we drank his share for him.

-K

Artha
06-07-2004, 05:35 PM
He was at Club 114 with us, and was very good and did not drink.

It's hard to drink when your brother is doing security, and all the office people know you.

So we drank his share for him.

They really did.

Artha
06-07-2004, 06:33 PM
http://www.simucon2004.com/images/pic0186.jpg

There's me in white, with my hair up...I locked myself out of my room and had forgotten to put gel in it. By the time I got my key back (had to wait for my brother to wake up and bring it with him), I didn't really care.

Skirmisher
06-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Artha

edit: I'd like to take this time to announce that it was my ride that urinated on the window seat.

Thank you SO much for clarifying that.

Artha
06-07-2004, 06:36 PM
That's what happens when you drink straight Southern Comfort and chase it with beer.

It's educational!

DianaBanana
06-07-2004, 07:08 PM
Picture sites anyone? Give us links!!!

Artha
06-07-2004, 07:10 PM
www.simucon2004.com

Ilvane
06-07-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm finally home..:)

I had such a good time, and it was nice meeting you guys, if some only for a short time.

:)

-A

Edaarin
06-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Straight SoCo? Don't be a pussy, it isn't that strong.

SpunGirl
06-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Ilvane also rules, because she meets cute bois and leaves the bed all for me two nights out of three.

::flees from Ilvane::

-K (also, she's a sweetheart).

Ilvane
06-07-2004, 10:30 PM
:lol: :Bites Kristin:

Sssssssh!

It was innocent, I swear.:)

-A

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by Ilvane]

Atlanteax
06-08-2004, 12:47 AM
:lol: :Bites Kristin:

Sssssssh!

It was innocent, I swear.:)

-A

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by Ilvane]

I find that hard to believe from all the googily eyes and hand-touching that I saw you two (you and that guy) shared. ;)

Btw, you still got a great smile...

SpunGirl
06-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Oh-hohoooo Jared! Let he who is without sin! I saw you wandering around all weekend with that cute girl on your arm!

I'm the only one who gets to gossip about other people's hookups, for I myself had none.

-K

SpunGirl
06-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Marco and I were standing in the hotel bar on Friday talking to people, and I see a short girl with dyed-black hair and goth makeup walk by. As is habitual, I examine her name badge for her character name. The name I see? Nakittia.

I automatically grab Marco (Dainslef's) arm to inform him of this horrifying discovery. "This calls for a drink!" I proclaim, as we make our way to the bar. As we're disscussing why this girl might have nerve to show up at Simucon, he peers at her across the room. He sees that she has a GREEN badge strap instead of a BLUE one, denoting DR player instead of GS player. So maybe it wasn't actually her.

Later on she walked past us, and I just stopped her and said, "have you ever played that character in any other game?" She looked slightly confused and said no, at which point I hugged her in jubilation and told her she was wonderful.

Funny story.

-K

Souzy
06-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Holy knockers!!!!!!! :wow:

http://www.simucon2004.com/images/pic0257.jpg

Ugh..I need to get use to this BBCode thing.

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by Lalana]

Artha
06-08-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm the only one who gets to gossip about other people's hookups, for I myself had none.
I also get to do this.

Holy knockers!!!!!!!
She was wearing a corset, so it was like an uber-wonder bra.

Also, the players of Zedicous and Suraya (I think that's how it's spelled) kick so much ass it's not even funny. It's actually amazing.

Ylena
06-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Holy knockers? Probably unholy.

Actually, the corset kinda squishes them some. I have more bountiful cleavage in a bra; it's just more covered up.

It sucks to have your cleavage be your best feature, and nobody gets to see it most of the time.

Elizabeth
(and the two bald guys)

Artha
06-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Sure it squishes them, but it pushes them up too.

AnticorRifling
06-08-2004, 05:55 PM
1500 dollars I don't care it's not like it's my money, plus it lifts and seperates.

Prestius
06-09-2004, 07:37 PM
SimuCon was blast, as usual - it was an especially needed respite from some of the crap I've been dealing with.

Got a chance to chat a little with our own SpunGirl - and in case there was any doubt, she's a sweetheart. Oh .. and Ylena .. the target was in the middle of my CHEST <mutter>!

-P

[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Prestius]

SpunGirl
06-09-2004, 08:48 PM
ROFLMAO. Pin the P was so much fun to watch, but I was laughing too hard to participate.

-K, margaritas are a premium benefit.

Ilvane
06-09-2004, 09:07 PM
I only got a quick hello in Prestius, but it was nice to meet you!

-A

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-09-2004, 09:19 PM
So which picture are you Ilvane? And you Spun? I picked Artha out but you don't have um... stylish haircuts like him!

Ilvane
06-09-2004, 09:54 PM
I've only seen one or two of me around there, and that's fine by me..heh.

-A

SpunGirl
06-10-2004, 04:51 AM
I haven't seen any of me, but I did remember to use my camera like... five or six times. I'll have the pics developed and post them. Nephrenia posted a bunch of pictures that have some cute brunette girl labeled as "Naessi," but they're not of me:P

-K