PDA

View Full Version : combat maneuvers and brawling?

Andrath
10-11-2005, 01:24 AM
If you ask me I'd say that when monk's come out either they will have to upgrade the brawling weapon system or upgrade the brawling system to fit in martial arts and cman would have to have a few additions for martial arts, maybe rogues could use a leapkick or doubleback kick?...also who's with me when I say a monk should have its own MENTAL circle?!

because they live and worship in harmony and are always looking to attain inner peace or whatever nonsense...i think they should also be mental mana...give savants someone in company to share with...lol..since its so hard for anyone else to learn mental mana control...and everyone is gonna wanna rethink their influence stat when savants come out...

ElanthianSiren
10-11-2005, 05:09 AM
In UL they just have commands (leapkick, underhandpunch etc). It wouldn't surprise me if SIMU stole that system, BUT it has its own set of problems when you start constraining it to stamina, particularly at upper levels IMO. Plus, it will be interesting to see how thin they try to spread the TPs, as most are looking for monks to be a semi class.

I believe the mental thing is already slated for release.

-M

The Ponzzz
10-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Umarmed combat is needed.

If you go to the official boards, I have generated what I found to be a good spell list if monks were to be semis. I would hope they are squares, but the easy way out is semis...

Andrath
10-11-2005, 08:16 PM
semi's are nice but I think GS needs another square proffession

StrayRogue
10-11-2005, 08:19 PM
GS IS getting a new unarmed combat system. No idea on how it will work or if it will be stamina based as of yet.