PDA

View Full Version : savants as a whole

Andrath
10-11-2005, 01:20 AM
umm...having it be so difficult for anyone to learn MMC mental mana control and having influence and intuiton appear to be the main stats for this is going to be crazy...are they gonna be like making the critters fight each other or what?

Andreal
10-11-2005, 01:30 AM
What exactly do you mean?

Mental Mana Control isn't that expensive, and will undoubtedly be cheap for a Savant.

Mental Mana Control for a bard is the same TP cost as Elemental Mana Control.. 0/6. And half of the cost of Spirit Mana Control.. 0/12.

The Ponzzz
10-11-2005, 07:59 AM
A savant is basically a psionic. Pure mind control. There are plenty of ways Simu could go to make them.

One being making a huge list of telekentic spells including pyro, hydro, electrokenesis.

They can use the major mental circle to have a spell that creates telepathic trinket(OMG I mean make a crystal amulet and finally have an IC reason why they are around).

The minor mental could have a simple spell that just opens your mind up like the amulet(sign of thought).

I have plenty of spell ideas for Savat, Major and Minor cirlces.

The problem I have is, I have not gottena response to what GM team is working with monks and savants...