You quietly say, "OMG TAHT WERE TEH CRAZIST THIN EVAR@!@!!!111oneone."
J>
Deckits says, "Oh my gosh."
J>
Deckits chuckles.
J>
You feel more refreshed.
J>
You sense the link to Fuaru's soul slip peacefully away.
J>search
You don't find anything of interest here.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
JR>
Deckits says, "I do not know you."
J>
Deckits starts chortling.
J>
Deckits gazes up into the heavens.
J>
Deckits says, "Just kidding."
J>grin
You grin.
J>'I don't have idea what you're talking about
You quietly say, "I don't have idea what you're talking about."

J>
Deckits says, "Oh geeze."
J>
Deckits gazes up into the heavens.
J>snicker
You snicker.
J>
Deckits makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Deckits gestures.
A bright luminescence surrounds Deckits.
J>
Deckits gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Deckits gestures.
There is a dim flash around Deckits.
Deckits's veins stand out briefly.
J>
Deckits gestures.
There is a dim flash around Deckits.
Deckits's body seems to glow with an internal strength.
J>'LOLZ!!! I R WENT TO MI ROFLCOPTER ON MY LOLLERSKTATES!!!one!1`
You quietly say, "LOLZ!!! I R WENT TO MI ROFLCOPTER ON MY LOLLERSKTATES!!!one!1`."
J>
Deckits gestures.
Deckits suddenly looks more powerful.
J>
You feel more refreshed.
J>
Deckits gestures.
The air thickens and begins to swirl around Deckits.
J>
Deckits chuckles.
J>
Deckits gestures.
A light blue glow surrounds Deckits.
J>
Deckits gestures.
A silvery luminescence surrounds Deckits.
J>
Deckits gestures.
His body is surrounded by a dim dancing aura.
J>
Deckits begins drawing a faint, twisting symbol as he utters an arcane invocation in hushed tones...
Deckits gestures.
A shadowy patch of ether rises up through the ground to encompass Deckits, swiftly sinking into his skin.
J>
Deckits gestures.
Deckits suddenly looks a lot more powerful.
Deckits is surrounded by a white light.
J>
You feel at full magical power again.
J>
Deckits gestures.
A brilliant luminescence surrounds Deckits.
J>
Deckits gestures.
A deep blue glow surrounds Deckits.
J>
You feel more refreshed.
J>
The feeling of weakness leaves you. Your spirits are somewhat rejuvenated.
J>
* Specie just bit the dust!
J>
You suddenly feel less protected.
J>
You feel more refreshed.
J>l
[Teorainn Valley, Arboreal Haven]
This skeleton of a storm-battered treehouse no longer provides much shelter from the elements. Only the flooring and sections of two walls remain relatively intact. A small altar has been erected in one corner. The branches sway gently in the breeze. Through the thick, green leaves you can see the blue waters of Lake Tanai. You also see a crystal wand, a badly damaged brass box and a rope dangling through a hole in the floor.
Also here: Deckits who is sitting
Obvious paths: none
J>
You feel more refreshed.
J>''I SURE R HOPPING TEH GAYMASTERS AREN'T WATCHING MEZ!!!
You quietly exclaim, "'I SURE R HOPPING TEH GAYMASTERS AREN'T WATCHING MEZ!!!"
J>whistle
You whistle tunelessly to yourself, remembering days past.
J>
Deckits chuckles.
J>
Deckits says, "I'm going to report you."
J>'Noooo
You quietly say, "Noooo."
J>
Deckits chuckles.
J>
J>
Deckits gestures at a badly damaged brass box.
Deckits gets a far away look in his eye.
J>
You feel more refreshed.
J>snicker
You snicker.
J>
Deckits says, "Maybe I can blow myself up again."
J>
J>'You wish you were that cool
You quietly say, "You wish you were that cool."
J>
A badly damaged brass box vibrates slightly.
J>
J>
You hear a soft click from the box and it suddenly flies open.
J>l in box
In the brass box you see some silver coins.
J>
Deckits gathers the remaining coins.
J>
Deckits just gave you 1521 coins which you quickly pocket.
J>
* Keyed just bit the dust!
J>grin
You grin.
J>'better have my money
You quietly say, "Better have my money."
J>
Deckits snaps his fingers.
J>
Deckits snaps his fingers.
J>
Deckits says, "Like that."
J>'Through rain, sleet or snow
You quietly say, "Through rain, sleet or snow."
J>'You better have my money
You quietly say, "You better have my money."
J>'Or I'll have to choke a ho
You quietly say, "Or I'll have to choke a ho."
J>
You feel more refreshed.
J>l
[Teorainn Valley, Arboreal Haven]
This skeleton of a storm-battered treehouse no longer provides much shelter from the elements. Only the flooring and sections of two walls remain relatively intact. A small altar has been erected in one corner. The branches sway gently in the breeze. Through the thick, green leaves you can see the blue waters of Lake Tanai. You also see a crystal wand, a badly damaged brass box and a rope dangling through a hole in the floor.
Also here: Deckits who is sitting
Obvious paths: none
J>hide
You fail to slip into hiding.
Roundtime: 9 sec.
JR>
* Alaanyara is off to a rough start! She just bit the dust!
J>
* Rontuu just bit the dust!
J>
Deckits whispers, "Wayne brady makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcomb X."
J>rol laugh
You fall to the ground laughing hysterically!
PJ>
You feel more refreshed.
PJ>
* Kaiphos just bit the dust!
PJ>'LOLZ!!!
You quietly exclaim, "LOLZ!!!"
PJ>
You quietly say, "DID YOU KICK P{WNZ TEHM ALLL!!!?!~."
PJ>
You feel more refreshed.
PJ>'I TRYED TO KIL A HEIREROPPAHNT ONCE A I R TEH PWNZ0RED
You quietly say, "I TRYED TO KIL A HEIREROPPAHNT ONCE A I R TEH PWNZ0RED."
PJ>
You feel more refreshed.
PJ>'::deckits You're gayer than a gaymaster
Speaking quietly to Deckits, you say, "You're gayer than a gaymaster."
PJ>

Deckits says, "I WON."
J>'PWNED!!!
You quietly exclaim, "PWNED!!!"
J>
Deckits roars!
J>'LOLZ!
You quietly exclaim, "LOLZ!"
J>
Deckits removes a mummified hand from in his rolaren-mesh lootbag.
Deckits asks, "Need a hand?"
J>
That is not a valid tone.
J>
Deckits starts chortling.
You exclaim, "LOLZ U R SO FUNNEEE!!!"
J>
Deckits says, "I KNO."
J>'OMG LOLLERSKATERS!W!W#
You say, "OMG LOLLERSKATERS!W!W#."
J>'HIMMY R TEH HUNTING
You say, "HIMMY R TEH HUNTING."
J>
Deckits says, "OMG."
J>
Deckits says, "BE CAREFUL."
J>'HE IS TEH WIN
You say, "HE IS TEH WIN."
J>
Deckits says, "I THOUGHT HE WAS A GIRL."
J>'HE HAS STRATIGESE
You say, "HE HAS STRATIGESE."
J>recite Here's a graff:; 1 2 3 4 5; rogue rogue

You recite:

"Here's a graff:
1 2 3 4 5
rogue rogue

Andreal
10-10-2005, 03:21 AM
....w......t......f....?

FinisWolf
10-10-2005, 03:46 AM
OMG! Himmy ... thats just fucking BAD! Glad I wasn't there ... :?:

Finis

Himmy
10-10-2005, 03:50 AM
Hey, hey. That wasn't Himmy spouting that nonsense.

Himmy
10-10-2005, 03:50 AM
Editted for tipos

[Edited on 10-10-2005 by Himmy]

FinisWolf
10-10-2005, 04:13 AM
you you you you ... if not Himmy ... another of your chars ... e gag ...

Finis

Himmy
10-10-2005, 04:13 AM
:roll:

Drew
10-10-2005, 04:22 AM
I love how you always edit for "tipos" but mispell typo. It's that kind of humour that you can't fake.

Viridian
10-10-2005, 11:13 AM
I think I just died a little inside.

AnticorRifling
10-10-2005, 11:56 AM
edit for tipos is from the same thread on the WoW forums as the heres a graff comment.

Himmy
10-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I figured you WoW people would get a kick out of that.

LOLZ!!!!!!!!!

4a6c1
10-10-2005, 12:11 PM
:-O

:lol:

You quietly say, "LOLZ!!! I R WENT TO MI ROFLCOPTER ON MY LOLLERSKTATES!!!one!1`."

^I laughed at that.

ElanthianSiren
10-10-2005, 12:15 PM
U scar(e) me.

-M

Skeeter
10-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Acting like a total tool. Eh.. not that funny I guess

Jolena
10-10-2005, 12:33 PM
:thumbsdown:

Showal
10-10-2005, 04:21 PM
I love it. The graff thing is hilarious.

I think the only interaction I had with Himmy was when he was being held hostage by two very very very young characters in the bank and they were telling people they had to give them money to save Himmy's life. It was very entertaining and I don't know how much he cares, but his hostage takers did a good job of staying in character.

Himmy
10-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Hah, those guys were great. They were sticking people up in the Pawnshop when Himmy came across them. Good stuff.

Urinal Poops
10-11-2005, 12:51 AM
You people laughed, I vomited. Good job Himmy, if that log was real I officially have no respect whatsoever for you.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 12:55 AM
That's all it takes to make you vomit? Weak stomach.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Also, considering you're posting as "Urinal Poops" I really don't care how much respect you have for me. That's like saying that I care what that pile of dogshit thinks about me. Or my toilet.

Jolena
10-11-2005, 12:59 AM
I hate to do it, but I agree with the Urinal guy. I didn't find it funny at all. Rather disappointing actually. :shrug:

Himmy
10-11-2005, 01:01 AM
If you can't take a joke, then don't laugh. I don't care, or I wouldn't have posted it.

Jolena
10-11-2005, 01:03 AM
Were you in a private room when you did this? Or in a public area where anyoen could have been hidden, invisible, or walked in? I'm curious.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 01:09 AM
Rarely used node. Yes, someone could have walked in. And, if they had, I heartily support the use of the Report verb in such a situation. I was honestly expecting my character to get soaped the whole time. Never happened.

And, I know all about the locked doors crap. I don't care. It was all in fun, and I doubt anyone else was there. Due to your reactions, I would've either gotten a HAHAHA LOLZ whisper or soaped due to a report. *shrug* Whatever. Laugh it up you yucks, don't take it so serious.

Edited for clarification: Locked doors crap = any arguments that I should have done that specifically behind a locked door. Eat me.

[Edited on 10-11-2005 by Himmy]

Jolena
10-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Nevermind, I just noticed it was in a public area. Well then, that's the reason I don't find it terribly amusing. If someone else had been in there and seen your 'uber rp evar' it wouldn't set a very good example and in fact encourages that type of stuff. Call me what you'd like for not finding it funny, but I still think it's disappointing.

Jolena
10-11-2005, 01:12 AM
And yah, I probably would have reported you. But not before I tried asking you in whispers not to do that or go to a private room where you can lock a door.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 01:16 AM
If someone had been there and let themselves been known, I would've stopped. But, no one did. I'm not gonna resort to calling names here.. I was just making a reference to Urinal's name, not making a personal attack.

It's just a game people, take it easy.

Jolena
10-11-2005, 01:17 AM
You're right, it is just a game. And I'm not angered or smashing my hand on the screen or cursing you out :lol: I'm simply stating my opinion, and my opinion is that it's not cool to do that kind of stuff in the open as its' supposed to be an RPG and I think people should actually RP in it. :shrug: I'm glad you and your friend had fun, however.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 01:18 AM
OMG JOLENA IS TEH PWNZ 4 WINNENG!

deck
10-11-2005, 01:47 AM
<<its' supposed to be an RPG and I think people should actually RP in it. I'm glad you and your friend had fun, however>>

Anyone who has played with me over the past who knows how long I've been playing this silly game, should realize that I do roleplay most of the time. It's good to let loose and go nuts every once and awhile however.

.... and yes, I was laughing my ass off during the whole ordeal, nothing like a great summoning of the 13 year old AOLer we all started out as.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 02:00 AM
prep 1337
cast

deck
10-11-2005, 02:07 AM
ut oh, Himmy has invoke the l33tness

Gigantuous
10-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Jolena
You're right, it is just a game. And I'm not angered or smashing my hand on the screen or c

This is where she had to stop posting and hook up a new monitor because she busted the screen out of her old monitor in frustration and rage.

ursing you out :lol: I'm simply stating my opinion, and my opinion is that it's not cool to do that kind of stuff in the open as its' supposed to be an RPG and I think people should actually RP in it. :shrug: I'm glad you and your friend had fun, however.

Jolena
10-11-2005, 02:24 AM
Ayup, you caught me. Nein's avatar style even.

OreoElf
10-11-2005, 02:33 AM
If I played wow maybe I'd understand what was funny? At least you'd stop if someone entered... so you say. :blackcloud:

[Edited on 10-11-2005 by OreoElf]

Himmy
10-11-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by OreoElf
If I played wow maybe I'd understand what was funny? At least you'd stop if someone entered... so you say. :blackcloud:

Show me a log of any of my characters doing that at any other time ever and you can doubt me. Otherwise, stfukthnxbai

OreoElf
10-11-2005, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Himmy

Show me a log of any of my characters doing that at any other time ever and you can doubt me. Otherwise, stfukthnxbai

I've seen you be ooc plenty. I don't log stuff and I wasn't insulting you... Though you seem in a really bad mood and taking my comment as a personal attack... I thought you weren't going to "resort" to insults and cursing in this thread?

Himmy
10-11-2005, 02:51 AM

I've seen you be ooc plenty. I don't log stuff and I wasn't insulting you... Though you seem in a really bad mood and taking my comment as a personal attack... I thought you weren't going to "resort" to insults and cursing in this thread?

Log me some OOC stuff, please.

I'm not in a bad mood, I'm in a good mood as a matter of fact. And, I don't recall saying I wasn't going to curse. I did stick to what I said, and I haven't done any name calling. So, once again.. stfukthnxbai

Edited to add: Also, I didn't say I was NEVER OOC, what I meant was more along the lines of my character's aren't roflcopter pilots. Post me that far OOC. Betcha can't except for what started this thread.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 02:56 AM
Uh, I don't know?

Tisket
10-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by deck
It's good to let loose and go nuts every once and awhile however.

.... and yes, I was laughing my ass off during the whole ordeal, nothing like a great summoning of the 13 year old AOLer we all started out as.

I bet you joy ride in elevators...

deck
10-11-2005, 03:15 AM
<<I bet you joy ride in elevators...>>

How long have you been waiting to use that line?

Tisket
10-11-2005, 03:24 AM

Edited because I was mean. Trying to turn over a new leaf dammit!

[Edited on 10-11-2005 by Tisket]

deck
10-11-2005, 04:05 AM
And they just keep coming!, at least this thread has become a little interesting.

Thanks for the comment, I got a nice chuckle out of it.

Yaknow what we need, a thread where people you're only allowed to use one line insults. No I'm not talking about Every thread in this message board where one person feels the need to flame someone else. I mean a topic completely devoted to one line comebacks.

However it would be hard to maintain, considering the average person generaly has 1-4 big combacks per year that may have taken some kind of imagination, and wasn't somthing someone else said first.

We could revisit and pay homage to some of the originals, IE: I know you are but what am I? (Quoting Pee Wee Herman is always cool in the flame thread).

We could even take it in game and make our own "Rap Battle" style contests, where retailation was only tolerated by verbal means(IE: no killing ect.) However I do not see the Game Masters backing somthing of that sort, but I'm sure we could insite some nice invasions by participating. The Winner could be dubbed Flame Master and be granted a pool based on how much Silvers it would take to enter the contest (ammount of entry would need to be discussed, not less than a few hundred K to enter or there would be to many contestants)

Originality would not need to be necessary, however the winner would be determined by how funny the crowd (and other competetors) found that it was. Which, would force the competition to a new level of originality. I would like to say that there would be no limits on flaming, however we all know that there would need to be some things not-allowed, but again they would need to be decided at a seperate time.

Andreal
10-11-2005, 04:12 AM
u r stupid

Stunseed
10-11-2005, 04:39 AM
< Yaknow what we need >

We need you to STFU. We also need for you to keep your 1-4 big comebacks a year to yourself.

< We could even take it in game >

So everyday GS will sound like Himmy's log? I'd rather not. If you're going to act like a moron, I'd perfer it to be rare, not everyday. People like Suave look up to you guys, be his special rolemodels, please?

Letum
10-11-2005, 04:53 AM
Don't hate on the Deckits. He script hunts the motherfuck out of the Skull Temple and I take his treasure.

deck
10-11-2005, 05:05 AM
It still amazes me people like you know how to read Stunseed.

What's even worse, is that you took that whole thing as me being serious. When in fact it was me, pointing out how calling someone stupid in a message board thread based on one or two comments or incidents should be a sport, since certain people are inclined to do so repeatedly in attempt to bolster they're decaying self-confidence.

Thank you for under-cutting my expectations of players intelligence to comprehend what I was saying.

Also keep in mind, until this post, I have not insulted/flamed anyone. In that log I was also IC, unless it was in whispers. However I'm sure your smart enough to figure that one out.

deck
10-11-2005, 05:06 AM
<<Don't hate on the Deckits. He script hunts the motherfuck out of the Skull Temple and I take his treasure.>>

What can I say, the coins weigh me down.

Rainy Day
10-11-2005, 05:48 AM

All? Speak for yourself.

I agree it has no place in the game. Break loose in a chat room or AIM.

RD

Miss X
10-11-2005, 05:58 AM
Exactly. There was absolutely nothing remotely funny, amusing or clever about that log. In fact, it made me feel a tinge of sadness at the state of roleplaying in GS at the moment. I hope next time you engage in such ridiculous behaviour, a GM is at least around to witness it and hand your ass to you on a pretty little plate.

Stunseed
10-11-2005, 06:15 AM

< When in fact it was me, pointing out how calling someone stupid in a message board thread based on one or two comments or incidents should be a sport >

Shall I call you MVP of it, since that's exactly what you did to begin with? I applaud your attempt at using big-word vocabulary, but you still could follow my advice....Yaknow, STFU.

[Edited on 10-11-2005 by Stunseed]

Tisket
10-11-2005, 06:23 AM
And they just keep coming!, at least this thread has become a little interesting.

Thanks for the comment, I got a nice chuckle out of it.

Yaknow what we need, a thread where people you're only allowed to use one line insults. No I'm not talking about Every thread in this message board where one person feels the need to flame someone else. I mean a topic completely devoted to one line comebacks.

However it would be hard to maintain, considering the average person generaly has 1-4 big combacks per year that may have taken some kind of imagination, and wasn't somthing someone else said first.

We could revisit and pay homage to some of the originals, IE: I know you are but what am I? (Quoting Pee Wee Herman is always cool in the flame thread).

We could even take it in game and make our own "Rap Battle" style contests, where retailation was only tolerated by verbal means(IE: no killing ect.) However I do not see the Game Masters backing somthing of that sort, but I'm sure we could insite some nice invasions by participating. The Winner could be dubbed Flame Master and be granted a pool based on how much Silvers it would take to enter the contest (ammount of entry would need to be discussed, not less than a few hundred K to enter or there would be to many contestants)

Originality would not need to be necessary, however the winner would be determined by how funny the crowd (and other competetors) found that it was. Which, would force the competition to a new level of originality. I would like to say that there would be no limits on flaming, however we all know that there would need to be some things not-allowed, but again they would need to be decided at a seperate time.

This is a prime example of:

I Just Kept Typing Until There Were A Lot Of Words

deck
10-11-2005, 06:25 AM
<<Exactly. There was absolutely nothing remotely funny, amusing or clever about that log. In fact, it made me feel a tinge of sadness at the state of roleplaying in GS at the moment. I hope next time you engage in such ridiculous behaviour, a GM is at least around to witness it and hand your ass to you on a pretty little plate.>>

Then this post wasn't for you. Congradulations.

Anyone who has interacted with me, knows how good of an RP'er I am, I see you so called "Good RPers" going OOC all the time. Do I respond to it? no, do I try to ruin they're good time by reporting them? no. What you nit-wits don't realize, is there is very little difference between saying "I'm Fried", or "56K to go", or "OMGROFLCOPTER" they're all OOC and all Un-Wanted by your own Double Standard.

<<In fact, it made me feel a tinge of sadness at the state of roleplaying in GS at the moment.>>

Get over yourself and laugh every once and awhile and have a good time. If you let the retarted stuff people do get to you so that it actually makes you sad even for an instant, then you really need some help.

I have no real beef with anyone in the game, I just find the last two posters double standards laughable.

If anyone gets offended by any post, then they have issues.

BTW-Gemstones a Company based on money They will not ban anyone unless they lose more business by not banning them.
Even then, they'll just offer you Platinum as long as you promise not to do it again :P (sorry to dispel illusions)

Stunseed
10-11-2005, 06:28 AM
So many Words, so Little use of Proper capitalization. Maybe if He would have Learned grammar In Third grade, His posts Would look Better.

Tisket
10-11-2005, 06:28 AM
Learn to spell asshole.

And back the fuck off picking on Miss X...

[Edited on 10-11-2005 by Tisket]

deck
10-11-2005, 06:29 AM
<<I applaud your attempt at using big-word vocabulary, but you still could follow my advice....Yaknow, STFU. >>>

lol, which was the big word? I'm curious, was it pointing? or incidents? since those are the two biggest words that you made a nice quote of.

deck
10-11-2005, 06:31 AM
ahhh, so now we break down to the punctuation and how I type? this topics starting to bore me I thought you guys had more than that.

<<And back the fuck off picking on Miss X... >>

I don't know who she is, and I was not picking on her, I merely stated my reaction to her post. If you don't like it, tell her not to post because this is a message board and it doesn't matter.

Stunseed
10-11-2005, 06:32 AM
:lol2: You just make it too easy. I'm not going to further derail the thread so you can further make yourself to be ten years old and failing your English class. Enjoy your good time earlier, you awesome roleplayer!

deck
10-11-2005, 06:35 AM
<<You just make it too easy. I'm not going to further derail the thread so you can further make yourself to be ten years old and failing your English class. Enjoy your good time earlier, you awesome roleplayer!>>

Thanks I will!

deck
10-11-2005, 06:35 AM
<<You just make it too easy. I'm not going to further derail the thread so you can further make yourself to be ten years old and failing your English class. Enjoy your good time earlier, you awesome roleplayer!>>

Thanks I will!

Miss X
10-11-2005, 06:38 AM
May I offer you my heartfelt congratulations. You are one of only a few elite members of the Players Corner that has managed to come here and use mass insults to try to offend a pretty close knit group of posters.

Now for some home truths...

Firstly, I've never even seen you in game, let alone heard of your marvellous RP skills. You most certainly do not see good ropeplayers go OOC all the time. If people are going OOC all the time then by definition, they are not all that good at roleplaying.

If I see someone behaving in a grossly OOC way, you can bet your life I'm going to report it and 'ruin their fun' because they are sure as hell trying to ruin mine.

Regarding the use of such terms as "56k to go" etc, I can assure you that I do not use such terms. I can also give you my opinion on things like "I'm fried" differing greatly from saying "ROFLCOPTER." They are in a completely different league.

Now, on to the last point. Me having issues... (har har) You are neither original nor witty with your insult generator response of "If you believe this you have issues/need some help." Believe me, every one of our regular posters has heard it before. I can see only one person in this thread who REALLY needs to get over himself. (DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS.)

Now please, I beg of you, take Stunseeds advice for the sake of my sanity.

deck
10-11-2005, 07:01 AM
<<Firstly, I've never even seen you in game, let alone heard of your marvellous RP skills. You most certainly do not see good ropeplayers go OOC all the time. If people are going OOC all the time then by definition, they are not all that good at roleplaying. >>

I agree completely, if it's affecting more than the 2 people enjoying it, then it should be reported.

<<Firstly, I've never even seen you in game, let alone heard of your marvellous RP skills. You most certainly do not see good ropeplayers go OOC all the time. If people are going OOC all the time then by definition, they are not all that good at roleplaying. >>

When I saw as much OOC as I used to, I stopped interacting with most people aside from my friends, and my character is a hermit that rarely visits town/interacts with people he doesn't know.

<<Regarding the use of such terms as "56k to go" etc, I can assure you that I do not use such terms. I can also give you my opinion on things like "I'm fried" differing greatly from saying "ROFLCOPTER." They are in a completely different league. >>

They are both OOC and therefore equally offending to me(opinions are fun).

<<Now, on to the last point. Me having issues... (har har) You are neither original nor witty with your insult generator response of "If you believe this you have issues/need some help." Believe me, every one of our regular posters has heard it before. >>

I merely stated that one persons (that you don't know) opinion shouldn't matter that much as to affect your personal well-being.

<<I can see only one person in this thread who REALLY needs to get over himself. (DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS.) >>

I have issues, and I recognize and enjoy them for what they are.

Miss X
10-11-2005, 07:07 AM
My personal well being was not in the least bit damaged by you or your actions. Sitting at my computer screen crying over GS is normal right???

deck
10-11-2005, 07:28 AM
<<My personal well being was not in the least bit damaged by you or your actions.>>

Good, that was the point I was trying to make :) I love arguments/debates, I just want to make sure everyone takes it with a grain of salt as it should be taken.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Now, before you guys keep going on about how this kind of stuff ruins GS.. Just remember, three words and a contraction. IT'S JUST A GAME. That being said, I was really expecting a Send or to at least get soaped. And, no. Sadly enough for all you people, it wouldn't have ruined my fun even if that account had gotten locked out for that. Because of the fact that it's just a game.

Now, when I goto the Dais or somewhere with more than just Deckits and fly my roflcopter that's when you guys ought to flame. Otherwise, step back and take a deep breath. Then repeat after me: "I'm playing a game."

..Ok, I got nothin'.

Kainen
10-11-2005, 01:02 PM
*crickets*

Jolena
10-11-2005, 01:29 PM
I'd agree with everything you said Himmy if it weren't for the fact that we pay to play this game and as such we are all supposed to follow TOS and policy in order to make sure that everyone enjoys the game they PAY to play. Yes it is a game but it's not a free game and as such, we should expect that the environment for the game is enjoyable to us. Otherwise, why pay? I think that's the key thing that you miss.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah, but here's the deal: If I hadn't posted this no one would have ever seen it and, while it still would have happened, no one would have seen it. Which, surprisingly enough, no one else did in game. So, quit crying until I fly my roflcopter past your table.

Jolena
10-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Wait wait wait..you're telling us to stop voicing our opinions when you posted this ridiculous log on a forum board for everyone to see and comment upon? Hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but this is kind of the purpose of the forums. To get responses. I'm sorry you don't care for them, but they won't stop coming just because they dont' join in on the 'I R UBER L33T' parade with you and your friend.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 02:03 PM
What? Did I say "Quit voicing your opinions because I have no respect for what other people say?" No. What I meant by my 'quit crying' comment was that you can't really bitch about this taking away from your personal in-game enjoyment since YOU NEVER SAW IT IN THE GAME. PWNED!

Jolena
10-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Wrong. I can bitch about whatever I please actually. I never said it takes away from my personal enjoyment but I did say it WOULD had I been witness to it. And I said that it encourages the types of behavior that many of us wish were not present within GemstoneIV. Perhaps you should reread my original posts. :)

Himmy
10-11-2005, 02:13 PM
*gasp* I just got pwned!

Shonison
10-11-2005, 04:03 PM
I just wanted to point out that someone was present in the room, and posted the conversation on the official boards under "The bad and the ugly (general complaints)". Post number 25269 by LordKrip.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 04:14 PM
I'd like to point out that I sent that to him in IM and he edited it to look like that. kthnx

Edited to add: I won't give out his AIM, but I will direct him to this post when he gets on-line.

And, he left out the best shit. I told him to post it all. Geez.

Skirmisher
10-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Don't post it if you don't want any feedback.

And by the way, my feedback is that it was stupid to do that out loud in a public place.

Himmy
10-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Don't post it if you don't want any feedback.

Well, duh.

Nilandia
10-11-2005, 08:12 PM
IT'S JUST A GAME.

Generalized rant targeted at saying "It's just a game" and no one in particular:

It's a roleplaying game. Just because it's a game gives you no right to tear it down or potentially ruin it for other people. This is a game a number of us play to roleplay, and we would thank you not to spoil it for us, as we shouldn't be interrupting your hunting.

Regarding the situation in particular:

I would highly suggest that you indulge in such OOC'isms in locked rooms or at tables before you really DO get yanked.

Very not cool to have in public and dangerous for you.

Nilandia

Tsunami
10-11-2005, 11:29 PM
You have angered the Miss X...just back away from the thread, and don't look directly into her eyes.

PS Yeah, pretty bad for public...but, I have no fucking clue what a roflcopter is...thanks for making me feel old...again :P

Himmy
10-12-2005, 12:57 AM
I bring thee: Roflcopter

http://www.funfreepages.com/games/roflcopter_attack.php

Edited to add: Also, this video: http://www.crystalize.net/heh/feuerfreimovie.swf

FTW

[Edited on 10-12-2005 by Himmy]

Himmy
10-12-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Nilandia

IT'S JUST A GAME.

Generalized rant targeted at saying "It's just a game" and no one in particular:

It's a roleplaying game. Just because it's a game gives you no right to tear it down or potentially ruin it for other people. This is a game a number of us play to roleplay, and we would thank you not to spoil it for us, as we shouldn't be interrupting your hunting.

Regarding the situation in particular:

I would highly suggest that you indulge in such OOC'isms in locked rooms or at tables before you really DO get yanked.

Very not cool to have in public and dangerous for you.

Nilandia
The locked doors argument has been answered already, please read the entire thread. Thanks.

4a6c1
10-12-2005, 01:31 AM
HIMMY AND DECK NEEDS SPANKINS! Or to stfu. (idunno which) Yes it was funny. Obviously not everyone thinks so. Some people are offended. I'm not suprised, considering how much some of these people put into roleplaying their characters. You shoulda thought about that before posting it. Its rather silly to get defensive now.

Moving on then...

Nilandia
10-12-2005, 01:51 AM
The locked doors argument has been answered already, please read the entire thread. Thanks.
I did read the entire thread. I chose to add my own response, as is my right. Thanks. ;)

Nilandia

Himmy
10-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Nilandia

I did read the entire thread. I chose to add my own response, as is my right. Thanks. ;)

Nilandia

You're very welcome. I suggest everyone scroll up a bit and watch the video. it is teh win

Urinal Poops
10-12-2005, 03:38 AM
[/quote]

You're very welcome. I suggest everyone scroll up a bit and watch the video. it is teh win [/quote]

You're right, that's totally in game. U R TEH MAN

Just missing an extra chromosome. It's really worth bringing in game, seriously...
That would be like;

Leash says; "Hey everyone check out www.goatse.cx!"

Himmy
10-12-2005, 03:43 AM
Those links were there for Tsunami's benefit. And anyone else who's never seen a roflcopter. I didn't post them to incite a meaningless argument that's been hashed and rehashed throughout this thread in a variety of forms.

But, yes. I AM TEH MAN.

Letum
10-12-2005, 05:10 AM
WTF is wrong with all of you. Everyone is always IC in GS as it is. We need more OOC hilarity, dur.

No, wait, the entire ordeal was completely retarded. Some of us play the damn game to get away from the adolescent LOLROFLMAO crap that occurs elsewhere on the internet. Sure, no one is going to put a stake through your heart if you act like an out-of-character ass while playing. That's not to say you are being clever, funny, or intelligent by getting away with it. Would it be amusing if you did it in some random chat room? Not really.

It's only amusing to you because you did it in GS, where you are *supposed* to remain in character. Yea, that's lovely. Maybe one out of ten players is trying to maintain the game the way it once was, and you feel the need to boast on widely read forums about how you are contributing to its degredation. Here's to you, hoss.

[Edited on 10-12-2005 by Letum]

[Edited on 10-12-2005 by Letum]

Kainen
10-12-2005, 06:01 AM
I have a hard time with this issue. Mostly because I both agree and disagree with the whole "It's only a game" thing. On one hand it IS only a game and should be fun, on the other hand it's also a game other people play and should be fun for EVERYONE.

Personally, I try HARD to keep my OOC moments to tables or whispers.