PDA

View Full Version : cavernhold

Andrath
10-10-2005, 02:58 AM
what the hell is wrong with the GM's? they take our rich theif gnolls and move them to cavernhold where you have to travel "days" through spaces and unlock the door and then only shorter races can hunt inside...GIMME A BREAK, I vote for a cavernhold makeover! throw in some level 9's and make it accessible to any size race, leave the door and the time spaces.....

kinda like running al the way out to mist wraiths at 5 for that loot, or minotaurs around 25 for the teras style loot out there....

Drezzt
10-10-2005, 02:59 AM
No offense...but you sure do bitch alot...

It's just a game...just a game...just a...game....

[Edited on 10-10-2005 by Drezzt]

Andrath
10-10-2005, 03:05 AM
but isnt this the complaint area? yea i do complain alot because i think we forgot our GS 3 roots, they need to open cavernhold up, its a huge empty space on the map

Numbers
10-10-2005, 03:10 AM
Cavernhold has almost always been empty. The killer arrows and the risk of losing everything instantly was never worth it for most people.

The place was pretty much a GM's pet project back in the day. It's worth it to go at least once (bringing nothing but junk equipment with you,) but it's not a regular hunting area.

Drew
10-10-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Andrath
but isnt this the complaint area? yea i do complain alot because i think we forgot our GS 3 roots, they need to open cavernhold up, its a huge empty space on the map

Cavernhold is old and never was open to tall races. It's part of the charm of the area.

FinisWolf
10-10-2005, 03:43 AM
I love the Cavernhold. It's great. My only question is the jarls in there. They are not listed at all on a map, nor in the beastiary. And boy are they mean.

Finis

Rainy Day
10-10-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Andrath

Changing Cavernhold to be different would be forgetting our GS roots.

RD