PDA

View Full Version : Sorcery Event Today

Kreon
10-09-2005, 02:24 PM
In case people didn't see this post on the official boards:

Querthose Mallick Faendryl and the Rone Academy will be holding the first of three sorcery events this Restday at 5 PM Elven Standard Time. The event will consist of:

1. A sorcery trivia contest! 9 winners will receive the sorcery kits given out during the Advanced Sorcery Workshop. One other deserving person will be chosen by Querthose to receive the 10th kit.

2. A short demonstration on making animation crystals and runestones

3. A short Q&A session on general sorcery for those with unanswered questions

4. Guild work by volunteer Illusions masters

The event will be short (except for guild training, I hope), so stop on by! And please spread the word!

OOC: This Sunday, 5 PM EST. Heart of the Art portals, through the passageway

Jesse, Querthose's player

Heart of the Art is through those portals by guild entrances, btw. It's where the lectures were held last time.

Kainen
10-09-2005, 02:32 PM
I am gonna do my best to be there! :)

SpunGirl
10-09-2005, 02:44 PM
I wish I could come. Damn work. :(

But may I say that Querthose helped Naessi animate her very first creature last night (a tundra giant which she named Ralph). It was teh fun.

-K

FinisWolf
10-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Where can I find the passageway?

Finis

Kreon
10-09-2005, 04:19 PM
You find it once you've entered the actual Heart of the Art. Find the portal in front of the guild nearest to you, enter it, then go passageway. The passageway leads to the common area where everyone can meet up, regardless of where they entered the Heart.

the location of the portals in Zul and Vaalor are listed on the calendar item I think. And in Illistim, it's at the Ruins on Gyldemar Road.

Asha
10-10-2005, 07:06 AM
:yawn:
What joy this must be.

Anything which includes listening or watching Querthose for more than a second automaticly puts me to sleep.