PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeve

Himmy
10-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Anyone ever got the ol' "You're an Empath, you HAVE to heal me!" Or, "If you were a better Empath, no one would have died."

I hate it when people tell Himmy those sorts of things. You know what, people? Empaths don't HAVE to do shit for you. It's no ones duty to heal anyone if they don't want to. And, if you're going to critique how someone heals.. Well, go roll your own fucking empath and heal yourself. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Andreal
10-08-2005, 08:56 PM
On my Empath, when people bitch, moan, and complain, I just highlight their names and don't heal them ever again.

Thing I really hate though, is when you heal down someone, and then they whine for blood after you've already told them you won't beable to give them any for a little while.

Celexei
10-08-2005, 08:56 PM
a little bit harsh, but this subject is very frequently touched on. A lot of people still are in their own little bubble and don't realize that, that is not the only thing empaths are capable of, and that you aren't there to completly serve them all the time.

SpunGirl
10-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Meh, if it's an RP perspective, I don't see a problem with it. My character views empaths as a sort of service class. But if they're being OOC retarded and telling you that you suck for your empathing skills, then yes, I agree.

-K

Satira
10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I laugh when people say the whole, "No one would have died if you guys were paying attention!" thing.

It's for this reason that the quote in my profile is, "Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"

:grin:

Brattt8525
10-08-2005, 09:36 PM
If your an empath and don't want to heal then stay the hell away from where people would expect a healing empath to be.

Himmy
10-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Or, I could play my character how I choose and let everyone bleed. Bratt, you can't force an empath to do what you want, and acting like a dick equals negative results.

Satira
10-08-2005, 09:43 PM
I think acting like a dick equals negative results in 99% of cases.

Himmy
10-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
But if they're being OOC retarded and telling you that you suck for your empathing skills, then yes, I agree.

-K

Spungirl FTW

Satira
10-08-2005, 09:46 PM
It's different if someone is RPing. You almost always can tell the difference.

If someone came in and was RPing that they felt Satira should heal them immediately because she had to, I'd have her act snotty right back to them. If it was some weasel being OOC and complaining, they'd just be ignored.

Brattt8525
10-08-2005, 09:46 PM
I have an empath and when I do not want to heal I just avoid the spots where people gather. No we are not required by law to heal but it really does suck when you see an empath and pray they will save your ass. Yes herbs and the like but come on with my other characters I just want to be healed fuck the herbs LOL

Himmy
10-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Well, maybe I don't want to be restricted from gathering spots just because I'm an Empath and don't want to heal. If I spend 350 mana to spell up and then wait two pulses for mana to hunt, I don't want to be having to waste mana healing down and not getting fried. And, I also don't want to hear about how shitty I am for not healing people. Or not healing fast enough. Or whatever. The particular instance that prompted this thread started with IC heckling and moved OOC very quickly. I just don't appreciate that kind of shit. I don't go begging wizards for spells and then tell them that they suck at wizarding because they won't cast for me. I mean, give us Empaths a break.

EDITTED FOR TIPOS@@~

[Edited on 10-9-2005 by Himmy]

Latrinsorm
10-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Any player whose level 5+ character bleeds to death in TSC has only him or her self to blame.

Not all empaths are healers, just like not all rogues are locksmithers, just like not all wizards are enchanters, just like etc. etc.

GSLady17
10-08-2005, 10:17 PM
In real life you don't go bug stores when they are closed or ask people to do shit for you when they arn't working or are off duety.

SiKWiDiT
10-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by GSLady17

In real life you don't go bug stores when they are closed or ask people to do shit for you when they arn't working or are off duety.

What?

GSLady17
10-08-2005, 10:25 PM
As in, no one should think Healers are always on duety and always need to heal.

Himmy
10-08-2005, 10:25 PM
I really think she was pretty clear about getting her message across. I'd appreciate this not turning into a Teeoncy bad thread.

Arshwikk
10-09-2005, 03:03 AM
I used to know an old siamese cat named Himmy...coincidence? I think not!

One more reason to have a survival kit with 50 bites of all herbs ya eat, and at least 7 sips of all drinkable...those you have to refill more often, but all in all it works out well.

10-09-2005, 03:32 AM
I think Empaths really need to STFU and stop whining.

You play a class that's primary reason is for healing in the game.

Don't give me the bullshit that they are primarly hunters. It's not the case. They were made with support in mind and heal the general population of adventurers.

Don't want to play that way? Fine by me, but don't be all like, "Oh my God! Can you actually believe he asked me to HEAL him? The NEVER!"

Seriously, find another fucking class or STFU.

- Arkans

FinisWolf
10-09-2005, 04:00 AM
LOL Arkans, I see you are at it in a few threads ... LOL.

Himmy, you know I just think you suck. LOL OK, you don't but your character does. LMAO Joking of course.

You should of simply shattered a few limbs Himmy, FUCK EM, and the ass they rode in on.

Finis

Andreal
10-09-2005, 04:20 AM
So maybe Empaths should start charging for healing before actually healing? Thats it, i'll start playing my empath like that.

Minors 1k
Bleeders 5k
Severs 10k

ElanthianSiren
10-09-2005, 05:03 AM
My empath won't heal strangers, period. For this reason, she generally heals another empath and a very close circle of people.

Instead of healing, she'll make herbs for ones that she doesn't know well enough to sacrifice for. One individual got really demanding after she was nice enough to make him some herbs and insisted that she make more. Well, she basically gave him the big old FU, and I had a ranger friend there breeze the herbs before she walked away.

This guy then started COMPLAINING to someone else there about how she should have healed him and was obligated to do so. Well, that other person gave him the big smackdown and set him straight.

Now, my empath, won't take shit from anyone. She's a little bitch. In fact, she is probably the most abusive empath I've ever seen, and god how I love her that way. People who think she is obligated to even look at them can kiss off.

Generally, she won't heal unless she knows someone well (as stated above), which forces interaction. I don't understand people who feel that an empath should be a robo-healer. It's stupid to arbitrarily decide every empath cares more for experience than what you offer them socially. End of story.

-M

Latrinsorm
10-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
Don't give me the bullshit that they are primarly hunters.Dude, don't be jealous because we have better hunting spells than you. You guys have that cool "shifts his eyes to you" thing! :)

Ilvane
10-09-2005, 09:17 AM
I don't get why if you choose to be an empath sitting in the center of town, if someone was dying you wouldn't help them.

Empaths are attuned to the pain of other people, no? Why would one let someone die right in front of them if they were there? I mean, whether you are "on duty" or not.

Doesn't make much sense to me..RP or not. Don't sit there where people expect you to heal and then bitch when they expect you to heal.

-A

Aaysia
10-09-2005, 09:26 AM
My empath is very reserved. She's not an exp robot or very touchy feely with strangers.

But if she's waiting on mana to go hunt, she won't sit around the town centers of whatever town she's in to do so. She'll probably go heal at a table, or if shes' on teras she'll heal in the Adventure's Rest on the porch.

I just think its inconsiderate to stick around where people usually expect you to heal, and purposely ignore them.

Czeska
10-09-2005, 10:02 AM
If I'm on Teras, I won't sleep at the statue. But that's not empath ettiquette, that's Teras ettiquette.

Otherwise, I'm 100% with Himmy. I'll probably heal more often in those cases than he does, but I"ve let my share of people bleed out for bad manners.

Worse than that though was the empath who said to me the other day, "Why didn't you clean me when I asked??" (yes, she used 2 question marks). Well first, I didnt hear you. And second, since when is that my duty? Would I, had I heard her? Sure. Did I after that snippy glance? Not a chance.

Brattt8525
10-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Wasn't this over not casting purify air anyway? A trap was set off and people died like 4 or 5 of them. Maybe you didn't know casting 207 on each of them would have stopped the affects? I don't know i wasn't there just wondering. Instead of trying to heal them all cast 207 or run! j/k

Latrinsorm
10-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ilvane
I don't get why if you choose to be an empath sitting in the center of town, if someone was dying you wouldn't help them.Not everyone chooses to play a nice person. Do you seriously not understand the concept of playing a mean role? Even if the character is a pleasant person, I know several empaths that are role-played as being simply incapable of healing.
Don't sit there where people expect you to heal and then bitch when they expect you to heal.This is a flawed statement. Without even going into the OOC derivation of a character's profession, people have every right to expect *healers* to heal at TSC. An *empath* is not necessarily a *healer*.

Chaddy
10-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Not all empaths are healers, just like not all rogues are locksmithers, just like not all wizards are enchanters, just like etc. etc.

There are many wizards incapable of enchanting, there are rogues incapable of smithing, but find me one fucking puff that "can't heal"

You want to roleplay you are unable to heal that's fine but you're just r]RPin it all empaths can heal and if you choose not to you know you're going to annoy people and you're doing it for a reaction.

Miss X
10-09-2005, 11:22 AM
I regularly sit on the Dais not healing. I like sitting there chatting, roleplaying etc. I'm not sitting there to heal, I'm more than likely resting from a hunt. I very rarely heal people who ask the general population for healing because I'm not sitting there to do that. If someone asks Chica directly then I'll usually heal them. If anyone dares tell me I should be healing them then they better be prepared for the wrath that will surely follow! ;)

In terms of RP, Chica just doesn't enjoy healing anymore. It doesnt matter that she CAN heal, she doesn't like it. That's why she never takes tips, she always does a half hearted job at the healing so feels she doesnt deserve it. There are numerous Artha-esque fluffy happy empaths in town after town just waiting to suckle on that giant exp nipple though so I don't see the problem.

Parkbandit
10-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Himmy
Anyone ever got the ol' "You're an Empath, you HAVE to heal me!" Or, "If you were a better Empath, no one would have died."

I hate it when people tell Himmy those sorts of things. You know what, people? Empaths don't HAVE to do shit for you. It's no ones duty to heal anyone if they don't want to. And, if you're going to critique how someone heals.. Well, go roll your own fucking empath and heal yourself. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

LOL.

Sithral used to be so mean to empaths.. using some of those very lines.

Make sure you tell the difference between roleplaying and OOC.. I'm sure in some cases, it's the character's opinion of your empath character that they are trying to convey.

Parkbandit
10-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Arshwikk
I used to know an old siamese cat named Himmy...coincidence? I think not!

One more reason to have a survival kit with 50 bites of all herbs ya eat, and at least 7 sips of all drinkable...those you have to refill more often, but all in all it works out well.

Did you just call him a pussy?

:wow:

Satira
10-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Everyone plays their characters differently, regardless of profession.

As far as, "show me one fuckin puff who can't heal," your character shouldn't assume a stranger is an empath if they're just sitting around NOT healing. If they're healing other people and don't want to heal you personally, then you're either a jackass or there's an RP reason behind it.

Do people think others are required to cast mass blurs? Colors? Do you think a cleric is required to raise you? If so, you're a moron.

Satira has been healing for so long she doesn't feel physical pain anymore. If someone is extremely injured she'll ask what happened to them, or ask them how they made it back to town. So no, she isn't sitting around feeling all this physical pain from other people either.

Just because there are some stereotypical nauseating empaths, doesn't mean that's the only kind that's played.

Nilandia
10-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Chaddy
There are many wizards incapable of enchanting, there are rogues incapable of smithing, but find me one fucking puff that "can't heal"

::twitches:: Don't you EVER call me a puff, in game or out. If you do in game, you WILL be ignored.

Ahem. Rant over.

As to whether you should heal or not, I see it as personal choice rather than an obligation. Choosing a profession provides an outline of possible RP choices that you can follow or completely disregard.

The expectation of some people for me to heal them is partly why I don't have Nilandia wearing the Historian title (her love of history and learning being the other part).

It happens sometimes that I'll be in a healing spot, talking to friends, when an acquaintance will come in to ask for healing, and I'll heal them if no other empath is around. Sometimes they're shocked that I'm an empath and had me pegged for another profession. (Nilandia loves music, so some think she's a bard. I've heard a number of other professions, too.)

Nilandia

[Edited for formatting]

[Edited on 10/9/2005 by Nilandia]

Latrinsorm
10-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Chaddy
you're doing it for a reaction.This may come as a surprise, but I compose my roleplay for what suits me. Your (general and specific) reaction is utterly irrelevant to the design process.

As an aside, my empath happens to be a healer, so I'll thank you to no longer address me as though she isn't.
but find me one fucking puff that "can't heal"Any empath under level 10.

Shalla
10-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
There are numerous fluffy happy empaths in town after town just waiting to suckle on that giant exp nipple though so I don't see the problem.

That made me giggle, nice metaphor :lol:

FinisWolf
10-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Nilandia
Sometimes they're shocked that I'm an empath and had me pegged for another profession. (Nilandia loves music, so some think she's a bard. I've heard a number of other professions, too.)

Nilandia

That last paragraph kinda gets me, as Finiswolf has been accused of being everything EXCEPT the profession he actually is.

Finis

Nilandia
10-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Really fun to watch people fall over themselves apologizing for the mistake sometimes, though! :lol:

Nilandia

ElanthianSiren
10-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Actually, Chaddy, by your reasoning, no one should log into GS ever... because obviously "you're doing it for a reaction". My empath's a bitch. Of course, she enjoys observing the pain of people she finds interesting before she ultimately takes it away. Why would she bother with strangers?

Beyond this debate, it's always interesting to hear non roleplayers decry people for not roleplaying when they "should" be roleplaying fuzzy 'empuffs'. That one always makes me giggle.

-M

FinallyDomesticated
10-09-2005, 06:07 PM
My healers have always been primarily hunters who only learned to heal to do their part in helping the community. I never refuse anyone healing, however, it is a real pain at times.

It never fails to amaze me how many people would rather interupt my hunt in the wilds so I can heal their serious wounds instead of ringing in. They even point out how much time I saved them by not having them go to town. Then, they usually unload all their coins on me to save a trip to the bank.

I think it all comes down to courtesy and realizing that your problem isn't the central focus - no matter who or what profession you are dealing with.

And, as long as we're on this thread, might I add a few more annoyances?

- Anyone who says puff, puffy, or empuff.
-Those who think empaths actually love to be licked on the face. Have you ever envisioned how truly disgusting this act is? Can you imagine yourself walking up to a fellow coworked and licking their face enthusiastically?
-Healers who sleep without warning then whine they aren't getting to heal enough.
-Healers (and generally anyone else though we're famous for it) who wear so damned much stuff there is no realistic way in hell that they could sit and move comfortably. Creatures would run and hide after they heard all the jewelry clinking, fake tails swishing, goldfish splashing, etc.
-Guys who flirt with empaths just for tipfree healing.

Just my cent and a half's worth.

Soulpieced
10-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Actually, no one should log into my empath. Of course she enjoys strangers beyond debate. It's always interesting to hear people not roleplaying, when they "should" be fuzzy 'empuffs'. That one always makes me giggle.

The above translation of ElanthianSiren's last post has been provided to you by Soulpieced.

[Edited on 10-9-2005 by Soulpieced]

Nilandia
10-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by FinallyDomesticated
- Anyone who says puff, puffy, or empuff.
-Those who think empaths actually love to be licked on the face. Have you ever envisioned how truly disgusting this act is? Can you imagine yourself walking up to a fellow coworked and licking their face enthusiastically?
-Healers who sleep without warning then whine they aren't getting to heal enough.
-Healers (and generally anyone else though we're famous for it) who wear so damned much stuff there is no realistic way in hell that they could sit and move comfortably. Creatures would run and hide after they heard all the jewelry clinking, fake tails swishing, goldfish splashing, etc.
-Guys who flirt with empaths just for tipfree healing.

Agreed totally. People calling us any variation of "puff" seriously gets on my nerves, as you can probably tell from my prior post.

I also can't understand it when people HUG Nilandia when she's covered in wounds. You'd think that would hurt, wouldn't it? You don't hug someone if they broke a few ribs, or some such. Please, no. I've RP'd Nilandia passing out from one such incident after she healed an incinerator and she got hugged. Good thing her fiance was there at the time to pull her out of it.

Nilandia

Satira
10-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Normally if I have a broken hand or a leg or something that could be avoided during a hug, I'm fine with it. But if Satira is bleeding all over the place, I dislike when people hug her. They're getting blood all over themselves!

Himmy
10-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Brattt8525
Wasn't this over not casting purify air anyway? A trap was set off and people died like 4 or 5 of them. Maybe you didn't know casting 207 on each of them would have stopped the affects? I don't know i wasn't there just wondering. Instead of trying to heal them all cast 207 or run! j/k

Uh, I hate to tell you this, but... I had 207 active on myself at the time and the cloud was still hitting me. So, no. It wouldn't have stopped the effects. Unless that's something I'm not aware of. And, that goes back to the ol' 'I don't give a shit if you die or not. Be grateful that I'm healing in the first place.' Also, if someone wants me to cast 207 on everyone, I think they'd do better by actually asking me instead of just saying "207!!" a bunch of times. I tend to ignore gibberish.

As far as you people saying that just because an Empath can heal means they should heal, or have to heal.. All I get out of that is ignorance about the RP options available to someone. I could roleplay Himmy like a fluffy little bunny if I wanted to, but I don't. If I don't heal you, too bad. If you die, too bad. I don't heal just for the experience, we can hunt nowadays for that. I heal who I choose, when I choose.

I was gonna actually go off a little, but I'm lazy today and most of you other empaths have argued the same points that I would have. More articulate, as well.

Czeska
10-09-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm so amused by this thread.

I've gone off on people for calling my empath "puff". To the point of binding and saying, "Do you find anything puffy about that?"

She only hugs close friends and loved ones, never just random people she heals. I'm still debating putting her demeanor on reserved. If my befriend list had more spaces, I would.

I don't RP her as feeling pain anymore either, from a healing perspective. She expects the sensation wounds give her. She reacts more strongly to airsickness than wounds.

Chica makes me laugh. In game, and out. Only took one RP session at the dais for my empath to like her.

FinisWolf
10-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Ahh ... Himmy needs a hug! :smilegrin:

Finis

Himmy
10-09-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm so guilty of the empuff thing. I say it all the time. It really doesn't bother me at all. Empuffs of Elanthia UNITE!

Nilandia
10-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Empuffs of Elanthia UNITE!

::twitches again:: I am NOT a puff!

Nilandia

Himmy
10-09-2005, 09:35 PM

Empuffs of Elanthia UNITE!

::twitches again:: I am NOT a puff!

Nilandia

Don't worry, once you get past the denial stage the healing can begin.

ElanthianSiren
10-09-2005, 09:37 PM
My empath is reserved. It only really hurts an average player, if another empath is trying to touch with their healing. At least, that's my perspective. Mine prefers to heal herself down completely though (even without transformation lore) because she is not very people friendly, only pain friendly.

-M

Nilandia
10-09-2005, 09:40 PM
There is no denial stage. I refuse to have people call me a puff as if I'm some giggling girl covered in fluff, munching chocolate and bouncing around while she's bleeding from every orifice. I take people's pain upon myself and sacrifice myself so that others can just go out and do it all over again. I will NOT be demeaned such as to be called a puff.

Nilandia

Drew
10-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Sometimes they're shocked that I'm an empath and had me pegged for another profession. (Nilandia loves music, so some think she's a bard. I've heard a number of other professions, too.)

Yeah, my main is a ranger but greatly dislikes people calling him a ranger. Just because he knows the same spells as many people who self-identify as rangers does not mean he is one.

I also agree about the hugging thing. If my character wanted to touch something as disgusting as an empath he would hang out at a leper colony.

Himmy
10-09-2005, 09:54 PM
I really don't see it as demeaning. I guess to me it's just another word for empath. I can see why you would think the way you do about it, and I can respect that. I just never saw it as an insult.

Don't worry, I'll be a puff and you can be an Empath.

Drew
10-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Nice Meatwad quote Himmy.

Himmy
10-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Heh, thanks. That cracks me up every time I see it. 'Enchiladidos, they make you wanna eat 'em!'

FinallyDomesticated
10-10-2005, 02:02 AM
There is no denial stage. I refuse to have people call me a puff as if I'm some giggling girl covered in fluff, munching chocolate and bouncing around while she's bleeding from every orifice. I take people's pain upon myself and sacrifice myself so that others can just go out and do it all over again. I will NOT be demeaned such as to be called a puff.

Nilandia

Nilandia is my hero of the day.

B2
10-10-2005, 02:23 AM
I hate when people accuse Milque of being racist when she refuses to heal them when they come ask "Healing?" when she's the only person in VC.

BTW, Milque is a rogue.

But once she tells them to go see Saphrie, it's all over, she's racist because she won't heal a dwarf or a half-elf or whatnot. People don't listen.

Same thing happens when people ask her to raise them and she refuses.

And those same people argue with ANYTHING she says for the rest of forever because, you know, she's just one of those racist elves who refuses to help anyone else.

On a note related to "empuff", Milque refused to pick a "boxie" today and was told that her services weren't wanted if she was going to be a stupid bitch.

Ta'Vaalor makes me want to cry.

Himmy
10-10-2005, 02:47 AM
Yeah, the one time I went to Vaalor it ended in a bloodfest with a bunch of retards. :thumbsdown:

AbnInfamy
10-10-2005, 02:52 AM
With all the puff/chocolate chomping/giggly girl comments happening I just had a question.

Just as kind of an improptu survey, how many males actually play empaths as their main, or at least one of their main characters (the mule you pull out once every two weeks doesn't count)

Himmy
10-10-2005, 02:54 AM
Count me for one.

Latrinsorm
10-10-2005, 08:01 AM
I do.

Bobmuhthol
10-10-2005, 08:03 AM
<<how many males actually play empaths as their main, or at least one of their main characters>>

<-- female empath.

Czeska
10-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Himmy knows my empath. Nilandia does, too. I think both would agree there's nothing bouncy, giggly, or puffy about her.

Skirmisher
10-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<how many males actually play empaths as their main, or at least one of their main characters>>

<-- female empath.

...Sweetsugars?

Bobmuhthol
10-10-2005, 08:37 AM
<<...Sweetsugars?>>

lmao, no.

Asha
10-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Kittylove.

Xandalf
10-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by B2

Ta'Vaalor makes me want to cry.

I'll never understand why so many people bash Vaalor. I spent many months and many levels there; and I found some great rp and recieved numerous rp awards.

Yes there are the newbs... but I'd take them over the morons of the landing anyday of the week. They are easy to ignore, and if you take a bit of time to spurn them to roleplay, they generally do.

In summary... Ta'Vaalor rules.

....ok so I exaggerate. But it's really not that bad!

Kembal
10-10-2005, 11:33 AM
I play a male empath as my primary. I also dislike the word puff immensely...if it's a friend or acquaintance, I know they're doing it to get my goat over something, so I RP it as such. If it's someone being an idiot, on the other hand, I don't respond kindly to it.

And yeah, I'll heal when I want to, thanks.

Himmy
10-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Kembal
And yeah, I'll heal when I want to, thanks.
Kembal ftw!

Also, come on.. There's only three of us? Neither of you guys are Gilheal, right? He's a guy, as far as I can tell.

Czeska
10-10-2005, 12:45 PM
I just had a dead guy tell me he was going to poke and nudge me.

>demean res
You adopt a reserved demeanor.

Nilandia
10-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Czeska
Himmy knows my empath. Nilandia does, too. I think both would agree there's nothing bouncy, giggly, or puffy about her.
:lol:

I have to agree. She's pretty much the anti-Artha Empath. :heart:

Nilandia

Czeska
10-10-2005, 08:39 PM
>wink nilandia

Kainen
10-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
Kittylove.

:wtf2: You know thats me you DORK!

Czeska
10-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Speaking squeakily to you, Valgo says, "Heal me."
>
Siierra murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Valgo nods to you.
>
Siierra gestures.
Siierra's nervous system looks better.
>
You feel more refreshed.

You ponder the meaning of Valgo's existence.
>
Siierra blinks.
>loo val
You see Valgo the Elementalist.
He appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
He appears to be mature and tiny. He has sleepy crystal blue eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, shaggy golden brown hair streaked with silver. He has a round face, a red nose and large feet.
He has a silver-banded black invar pipe clenched between his teeth.
He is in good shape.
He is holding some darkly stained double leather in his right hand and a City-States promissory note in his left hand.
He is wearing a sinister black iron mesh cloak, a tall black hat, a gold-edged white shield talisman, a silver-edged dark crystal amulet, some grey pants, some gold-toed donkey hide boots, and a pair of oval-shaped spectacles.
>
Mumblz begins chuckling at Laneey!

>
You say, "No."

You look at Valgo and shake your head.
>

Siierra softly asks, "Do none know manners on this island?"
>
Siierra shakes her head, clucking her tongue.
>
Valgo squeakily asks, "Why not?"
>
Valgo peers quizzically at you.
>
You say, "Well first, you're not injured."
>
Vulterith grins at you.
>
Valgo ponders.

Siierra begins to meditate on her lot in life.
>
You say, "And then, what Siierra said."

You smirk.

Artha
10-11-2005, 09:58 PM
anti-Artha Empaths are my pet peeve.

Asha
10-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Kainen

Originally posted by Drayal
Kittylove.

:wtf2: You know thats me you DORK!

Well, yeah!
Otherwise I'd have murdered her instead of my convenient and ill tempered in game GF doing it.
you know I :heart: your ass.

Nilandia
10-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Artha
anti-Artha Empaths are my pet peeve.
Deal with it. ;)

Nilandia