PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Gate Merchant List Begun!

Nilandia
10-07-2005, 11:59 PM
It's started already. The merchant and shop list has been posted, and I've begun getting stuff together. The shop list is what was posted on the official boards, and the small descriptions for the shops are my own guesses of what might be in the shops based on the past and the shop names themselves.

The link to this year's merchant list is at http://www.nilandia.com/merchants/ebongate05.htm

Enjoy!

Nilandia

Satira
10-08-2005, 12:00 AM
:heart: :bouncy:

Askip
10-08-2005, 12:11 AM
[Allsoul’s Alchemy] – general access
- Possible alchemy-related shop

I needed a chuckle, thanks Nilandia.

:D

AbnInfamy
10-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Where is the entrance to the Ebon's Gate? I just got back into the game after a five year break. Be nice to check it out

(is it fully open to general accounts yet?)

Satira
10-08-2005, 12:24 AM
EG starts for regular old standard members November 4th through the 11th.

4a6c1
10-08-2005, 12:29 AM
I might....need to invent elanthian shopping carts. Soon.

Viridian
10-08-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit
I might....need to invent elanthian shopping carts. Soon.

If you do that, you'll be my hero!

Nilandia
10-08-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Askip

Heh. I take no chances, Askip. Alchemy could relate to the alchemy skill, or it could just be a shop selling scrolls or potions. Never know.

Nilandia

AbnInfamy
10-08-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm so depressed now. Just spent 200,000 on a fist-scythe. It hurts me having to hunt undead and live this pious life. I know there is probably a cute little crit-weighted fist-scythe or troll claw hidden in those shops somewhere. :(

Well, guess I'll have to make my 40k last! :)

Drew
10-08-2005, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by AbnInfamy
I'm so depressed now. Just spent 200,000 on a fist-scythe. It hurts me having to hunt undead and live this pious life. I know there is probably a cute little crit-weighted fist-scythe or troll claw hidden in those shops somewhere. :(

Highly doubtful, EGs aren't like merchants of old. You'll see tons of scripted items and lots of clothes and a bunch of 4x stuff (some even come with flares!!!!!1111!!) but nothing at all exciting. Even if you happen to run across something neat like a mithril claidhmore, they'll take it back from you and convet it to an invar claidhmore (this happened last year).

Czeska
10-08-2005, 07:37 AM
The entrance to EG in the landing has been an arch right outside the GY. No, not yet.

Askip
10-08-2005, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Nilandia

Originally posted by Askip

Heh. I take no chances, Askip. Alchemy could relate to the alchemy skill, or it could just be a shop selling scrolls or potions. Never know.

Nilandia

Yep, I just had to laugh though.

Would it be asking too much of Simu to release the Alchemy system before the shop opens, so we know what equipment is needed? I'm hoping for a nice announcement in the next couple of weeks, but...

Rainy Day
10-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Drew

Originally posted by AbnInfamy

Highly doubtful, EGs aren't like merchants of old. You'll see tons of scripted items and lots of clothes and a bunch of 4x stuff (some even come with flares!!!!!1111!!) but nothing at all exciting. Even if you happen to run across something neat like a mithril claidhmore, they'll take it back from you and convet it to an invar claidhmore (this happened last year).

Yeah, you don't see crit weighted stuff off the shelf anymore. But you can sometimes find damage weighted if you look around. They also said something on the officials about raffles, so could be some interesting things in those.

RD