PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the mighty Gymstone!

Drew
10-05-2005, 05:45 AM
Rolled up a character and got sent to the landing:

>profile gym
Name: Gymstone

Race: Human Gender: Male

Quote: "It's me, Gymstone!"

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see the blue Khistian disk, an airy cornflower blue sprite with silver-veined wings, a massive wheeled tower and a Wayside Inn.
Also here: Lord Sungo, Rayquaza
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest

>
You exclaim, "You!"
>
You exclaim, "My enemy!"
>
You stare at Rayquaza

>
You exclaim, "Prepare to taste my steel!"

>
You remove a broadsword from in your forest green backpack.
>
You quietly whisper to Rayquaza, "How do I attack you?"

Rayquaza whispers, "Train until your level 2."
>
Rayquaza quietly asks, "Still want to be my enemy?"
>You swing a broadsword at a rolton!
AS: +36 vs DS: +48 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +35 = +59
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>
You exclaim, "Yes!"
>
You exclaim, "When my skills advance, you will fall to my blade!"
>
You punch Rayquaza.
>
Rayquaza quietly says, "Too bad for you then."
Rayquaza traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
>
Rayquaza gestures at you.
A void rips open in the area, directly above you!
You are sucked into the void!
Rather abrupt decompression causes you to explode!
Billions and billions of tiny bits of flesh shower everything.
Quite severely dead.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

...departing in 14 mins...

Blasted into a thousand pieces your remains speed through a limitless void for several moments before you feel a tugging on your remains by some unseen force. You realize you are falling rapidly when abruptly your remains come to a crashing stop.

[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see some torban leaf, some sovyn clove, some basal moss, a large acorn, the Calamintha disk and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lord Zackeron who is kneeling, Calamintha who is sitting
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

*Depart and come back*

You exclaim, "The great Gymstone must slay his enemy!"

Lord Rayquaza just arrived.

You exclaim, "There is my enemy!"

Rayquaza traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
>
CS: +137 - TD: -5 + CvA: +18 + d100: +29 == +189
Warding failed!
Your left leg explodes!
You fall screaming to the ground grasping your mangled left leg!
You are stunned 3 rounds!
>
>
CS: +137 - TD: -5 + CvA: +18 + d100: +58 == +218
Warding failed!
Your right leg explodes!
>

>
CS: +137 - TD: -5 + CvA: +18 + d100: +97 == +257
Warding failed!
Your left arm explodes!

Speaking to you, Calamintha asks, "N-Now you s-stop messing with the m-man that can explode you, alright?"

Speaking to you, Sungo says, "You should not bring the wraith if you cant handle the preasher."

Speaking to Sungo, you say, "I am Gymstone the mighty."

You exclaim, "Now I will slay a kobold!"
>w
[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its lamplit lanes abuzz with traders and vendors hawking their wares at any hour of the day or night. Groups of citizens, discussing the day's events or preparing for nighttime hunts, gather around the doors of the merchants whose shops border the square. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Bank dominates this side of the square. You also see a small bird and a dusty brown tent.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

>

Please choose a name that is not out of place in the medieval fantasy genre. Names that have out-of-genre meanings or are overly 'silly' in nature are disruptive to the fantasy roleplaying environment. Thank you.

Gymstone, you have been moved to another room so that you can pick an appropriate name for your character. Your character information and inventory has been saved. Once you have renamed your character to a more appropriate name, you will be returned to the game with your character and inventory intact. To proceed, type RENAME and follow the instructions you are given.

You are healed.
>l
[Rename Pavilion]
You are here to rename your character. Type RENAME and follow the instructions given to change your name.
Obvious exits: none

kheldarin
10-05-2005, 06:15 AM
HAHA, awesome.

I remember Rayquaza. I've always hated that punk.

Showal
10-05-2005, 09:29 AM
I don't know why. I found that really funny. haha

Showal
10-05-2005, 09:29 AM
<<You exclaim, "There is my enemy!" >>

I think that's why

4a6c1
10-05-2005, 11:03 AM
hahahaha

RAY HAZ STALKER

Letum
10-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Rayquaza would be a real pain in the ass if he didn't train so slowly (ie never).

TheRoseLady
10-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Gymstone is not okay, but RedHairPick is.....

:rant:

Sean of the Thread
10-05-2005, 06:04 PM
RP at it's finest... I applaud you sir.

YancyDC
10-05-2005, 08:02 PM
It was a short life, but well lived. I, for one, will miss Gymstone.

The Ponzzz
10-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Everyone spells WRATH, as WRAITH.... Man...

Drew
10-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by The Ponzzz
Everyone spells WRATH, as WRAITH.... Man...

Speaking to you, Sungo says, "You should not bring the wraith if you cant handle the preasher."

That whole sentence is gem. Oddly enough I posted in the bad roleplay moments thread when someone spelled wrath-wraith.

The Ponzzz
10-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Yea, you shoulda said...

"Cant take the heet, get out of teh kichin!"

[Edited on 10-6-2005 by The Ponzzz]