You nod to Natsuki.
>
Khaitiff walks over and punches you!
>
Natsuki gives you a good pinch!

>Khaitiff beats you severely.
>
You meditate over Natsuki.
Natsuki's right leg damage is transferred to you.
>
Natsuki gives you a friendly hug.

>You meditate over Natsuki.
Natsuki's chest damage is transferred to you.
>
Natsuki smooches you on the cheek.

You take all of Natsuki's blood loss.
>
Natsuki faces you, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 50 mana points!

Natsuki opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.
>punish khai
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
punish khai
punish khai
>punish khai
punish khai
>Daina traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
>
Daina gestures.
Daina suddenly disappears.
>
Natsuki's right hand damage is transferred to you.
>
Madmatthew just arrived.
>
Nothing happens. Natsuki appears to not be suffering from a lack of blood.
>
Mialaena just arrived.
>l
[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the white Valqon disk, a painted sign and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Mialaena, Madmatthew, Lady Natsuki, Thenidos who is sitting, Valqon, Striden, Lord Maeror, Great Lord Khaitiff
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west
>
Madmatthew just went east.
>
(Khaitiff kicks Tayre in the chops and then drags em around town)
>
>
Natsuki sleepily says, "two boxes and the wind is miserable..."
>
Natsuki grumbles.
You thump Khaitiff!

>
You thump Khaitiff!
You thump Khaitiff!
You thump Khaitiff!
Madmatthew just arrived.
>You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Limb Repair...
Your spell is ready.

>You concentrate.
Your right leg feels better.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
Cast Roundtime 3 seconds.
>
Natsuki chuckles.
>
Madmatthew says, "healing please"
>
You say, "I'll kill you."
>
Jankinn just arrived.
>
You nod to Khaitiff.
>
You nod to Madmatthew.
>
Jankinn just went east.
Natsuki shakes her head.
>>
You meditate over Madmatthew.
Madmatthew's right hand damage is transferred to you.
>
Madmatthew's right leg damage is transferred to you.
>
You take all of Madmatthew's blood loss.

>You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Limb Repair...
Your spell is ready.
>
You concentrate.
Your right leg feels better.
>
Madmatthew says, "thanks my lord"
>

(Maeror inspects Tayre's chops)
>
You say, "No"
>
Mialaena rubs her chin thoughtfully.
>
Khaitiff coldly asks, "You will kill me?"
>
You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Limb Repair...
Your spell is ready.

>You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.
>
Lady Natsuki just went east.
Smiling, you wink at Maeror as you flirt with him.
>
You nod to Khaitiff.
>You say, "Ys."
>
You say, "Yes"
>
Khaitiff laughs!
>
You say, "One day"
>
Khaitiff falls to the ground laughing hysterically!

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Heal...
Your spell is ready.
>You concentrate.
You feel better.

>
Khaitiff coldly asks, "You?"
>
You see Great Lord Khaitiff Golconda the Deceiver.
He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
He appears to be in his golden years and very tall. He has brooding dark eyes and dark skin. He has long, straight silver hair with a black streak running through it. He has a long face, a straight nose and long pointed ears.
He has a braided silver beard, a tattooed symbol of Fash'lo'nae on his forearm, a howling wolf tattoo on his neck, a tattooed symbol of Voln on his ankle, and a grey mouse tattoo on his waist.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a jet black shield, some silver streaked black wolf fur gloves clasped with emeralds, a wolf charm silver chain anklet, some fitted black velvet pants with braided silver trim, some calf-high black leather boots, a fitted black velvet shirt stylized at the cuffs with ivory wolf-head buttons, a gold ring, a black alchemy bag, a pair of black-tinted glasses, a rune-incised onyx Dhe'nar wristband, a wolf's paw crest, a black wolf fur cloak, a polished silver wedding band, an embroidered black silk gem pouch, a glossy obsidian nose ring, a onyx-inlaid black leather thigh-sheath, a vaalin chain, a copper and alexandrite earcuff, an immaculate ebon black rose, a double-breasted silver satin vest adorned with emerald buttons, a silver-chased black opal locket, a crystal amulet, and a faenor-banded smoky glaesine globe.
>
Khaitiff points at you.
>
Mialaena just went west.
>kill tayre
Be at peace my child, there is no need to fight here.
>
Khaitiff coldly asks, "Little ol weak armed Tayre?"
>
You shrug.
>
You stand back up.
>

You sniff.
>[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Travellers go by at a dizzying pace. It is difficult to walk by without running into one of them. Walking sideways seems to be the only way to make any progress down the road.
Obvious paths: north, east, west
>w
[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunken halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart. You also see a painted wagon.
Obvious paths: south, east, west
>w
w
The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road.
Obvious paths: east, west
>w
On the north side of the cobblestone road everything seems quiet, almost too quiet. To the south, you can hear the rowdy shouts of people in the taverns and the gaming hall.
>w
The cobblestone road ends at the large western gate here. Through the gate you see vast plains of grass about as tall as a halfling, with very few trees for cover. You also see an old beer barrel.
Obvious paths: north, south, east
>
>s
[Tavern Burrow, Pilsner Avenue]
Pilsner Avenue ends at the West Road, although you can see that another road continues beyond this intersection. A tall, narrow, wooden framed building, apparently hastily constructed some years past, houses the Nightowl Pub.
>go pub
[The Nightowl Pub, Entry]
Upon entering the dimly lit room, you are startled by the row of round eyes staring at you from above. As your vision adjusts to the darkness, you realize that you are merely being watched by the many owl statues lining a plate rail high on the wall. It appears that each pair of eyes is formed by different gems, backlit by candles. A young hostess speaks in a low voice with new patrons. You also see a steep staircase.
Obvious exits: out
>go stair
>
[The Nightowl Pub, Lounge]
Waitresses wearing feathered headdresses fashioned like the heads of owls work the room swiftly and quietly, trying not to interrupt the guests or the stage act. Although the tables are set relatively close together, the darkness creates a feeling of intimacy. After their number, the chorus glides off the stage and all but disappears behind a dark curtain. You also see a steep staircase.
Also here: Kormn who is sitting
Obvious exits: none
>
Scaxton just arrived.
>
Kormn stands up.
>
Madmatthew came up a steep staircase.
>
You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Heroism spell...
Your spell is ready.

>You gesture.
A brilliant aura surrounds you and sinks into your skin. You feel charged with extra vitality.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
Madmatthew offers Kormn a black leather sheath.
>
You trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Bravery spell...
Your spell is ready.
Kormn accepts Madmatthew's leather sheath.
>You gesture.
You feel more confident.
>
You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Empathic Rage...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture.
You remember past injuries and channel those memories into a sharp rage!
>
Kormn nods to Madmatthew.
>
You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Intensity...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture.
You feel an intense resolve fill your mind, and concentrate on improving your efforts to guard yourself.
>
You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Strike spell...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture.
An invisible force guides you.
>sign stri
sign smi
You flex your muscles with renewed vigor!
>You flex your muscles with renewed vigor!
>sign sw
You flex your muscles with renewed vigor!
>unsh
go stair
You remove a green vultite axe from in your leather weapons harness.
>out
[The Nightowl Pub, Entry]
Upon entering the dimly lit room, you are startled by the row of round eyes staring at you from above. As your vision adjusts to the darkness, you realize that you are merely being watched by the many owl statues lining a plate rail high on the wall. It appears that each pair of eyes is formed by different gems, backlit by candles. A young hostess speaks in a low voice with new patrons. You also see a steep staircase.
Obvious exits: out
>n
[Tavern Burrow, Pilsner Avenue]
Pilsner Avenue ends at the West Road, although you can see that another road continues beyond this intersection. A tall, narrow, wooden framed building, apparently hastily constructed some years past, houses the Nightowl Pub.
>e
e
e
The cobblestone road ends at the large western gate here. Through the gate you see vast plains of grass about as tall as a halfling, with very few trees for cover. You also see an old beer barrel.
Obvious paths: north, south, east
On the north side of the cobblestone road everything seems quiet, almost too quiet. To the south, you can hear the rowdy shouts of people in the taverns and the gaming hall.
>e
The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road.
>
Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunken halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart. You also see a painted wagon.
Obvious paths: south, east, west
>
Travellers go by at a dizzying pace. It is difficult to walk by without running into one of them. Walking sideways seems to be the only way to make any progress down the road.
Obvious paths: north, east, west
>e
[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the white Valqon disk, a painted sign and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lady Natsuki, Thenidos, Valqon, Great Lord Khaitiff
Khaitiff looks over at Natsuki and shakes his head.
>
Natsuki sleepily says, "oh there he is"
kill khai
>Not fitting for one of the healing profession!
You swing a green vultite axe at Khaitiff!
AS: +386 vs DS: +106 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +3 = +313
... and hit for 129 points of damage!
Neck removed, head falls to the ground.

* Khaitiff drops dead at your feet!

The silvery luminescence fades from around Khaitiff.
The bright luminescence fades from around Khaitiff.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Khaitiff.
The powerful look leaves Khaitiff.
The guiding force leaves you.
The sudden sound of chattering halflings catches your attention and you can hear the words, "Murder?! Where is the constable!?"
Rubbing his hands gleefully, the Deputy suddenly rides up on a mule!
He glances at you and scoffs, "Thought we had some sort of lawless town 'ere, did ya? Well, this warrant for your arrest'll give you some time to think about law and order up here in the hills!"
With a quickness belied by his size, the deputy descends on you and before you know it, has you wrapped up like a package and thrown over the sagging back of the mule!
The deputy rides you back to the Captain's Quarters.
Arriving at the Jailhouse, the Deputy cracks his knuckles, gestures and utters a phrase of magic. Absentmindedly waving a hand at you, he magically strips you of your possessions, then shoves you over to a small, cramped cell. Unlocking and opening it, he swiftly pushes you in. "Enjoy your stay, varmint! If I had my way around here, ye'd be cleaning out the mule stables til the end of time!" he exclaims.
With a final snort, he locks the cell door shut, pulls a slightly mushed tart out of his pocket, and strolls off.

[Icemule Trace, Cell]
The low ceiling of this cell was obviously designed for the shorter races of Elanthia. The floor is covered with dirt and grime, and a distasteful scent lingers in the air. The only exit is a small steel door with a barred window in the center.
Obvious exits: none
All your confiscated items will be made available in the Jailhouse once you have paid your fine. You have ONE hour *real-time* to pay your fine *and* go pick up your items, or any and all items will be sold to charity. The timer starts NOW.

Roundtime: 5 sec.
>
* Khaitiff just bit the dust!

Khaitiff
10-06-2003, 07:19 PM
Oooo you little bastard! You'll feel my wrath alright! Picking on me when I'm all decked out for the festival no armor or spells no nothin! DIE TAYRE!

Drew2
10-06-2003, 07:21 PM
The silvery luminescence fades from around Khaitiff.
The bright luminescence fades from around Khaitiff.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Khaitiff.

nothing n 1 : something that does not exist 2 : ZERO 3 : a person or thing of little or no value or importance

GarrsSoul
10-06-2003, 07:34 PM
heh...he's got a good point there, Khaitiff.

GarrsSoul
10-06-2003, 07:37 PM
oh and by the way, Tayre, NICE GOING!

Drew2
10-06-2003, 07:39 PM
FEAR ME!!!!

GarrsSoul
10-06-2003, 07:41 PM
bwah...never, i die enough anyways, im used it now!

Khaitiff
10-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Hmmm I thought I had melted all the way and shut the fuck up bitchface no one included you in our fun little game Garr..... oh yeah still trying to figure out where the Globes came from?

GarrsSoul
10-06-2003, 07:52 PM
yes actually, i am still trying to figure that out. and also, i'll partake in any game i see fit to do so in.

"bitchface" i love it!

Khaitiff
10-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Thats ok your lonely and just trying to fit in.... I understand your pathetic.

Pallon
10-06-2003, 09:37 PM
kill khai

Heh!

Drew2
10-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Pallon
kill khai

Heh!

Empaths usually get that message when attacking another player. It's to discourage it or something I guess.

Stunseed
10-06-2003, 10:16 PM
And yet.....Tayre can't punk Stun. 3-0, yotch!

Drew2
10-06-2003, 10:21 PM
If you want, i'll catch Stun in TC with no armor or spells.

It can be arranged.

Stunseed
10-06-2003, 10:33 PM
You might be able to. I just got one thing for ya.

prep 616
cast Tayre

Done. I win.

Stunseed
10-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Plus you know I can tag you in defensive for first blood. Either or. I would never kill you, but the record shows the trend. Stunseed 3, Tayre 0.

Drew2
10-06-2003, 11:24 PM
prep suck-it
cast stunseed

Trinitis
10-06-2003, 11:30 PM
is it just me..or do all rangers seem...so happy to PVP? All i ever see and hear is people getting thorned left and right..

-Adredrin

Hips
10-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
prep suck-it
cast stunseed

Tayre gestures.
Tayre's spell misfires!
The incredible amount of magical energy Tayre has called upon explodes in the air above him. The backwash of pure spiritual energy overwhelms his senses! He is stunned!

:saint:

Stunseed
10-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Actually, I've only PvP'd twice. Hulkein and Tayre. Tayre has always been challenges, in which I won for first blood. No matter how much of an ass Tayre can be, he's still my bro and I don't think I could kill him < maybe once >.

Hulkein is another matter. We dueled to first blood and he promptly got legged, after I literally sat down and let him swing at me a couple times. I was willing to let it go, until he slurred Jolena < and all women's > name. He was warned not to do it, and did it again. I spiked him, and he died.

Wezas
10-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
Hulkein is another matter. We dueled to first blood and he promptly got legged, after I literally sat down and let him swing at me a couple times. I was willing to let it go, until he slurred Jolena < and all women's > name. He was warned not to do it, and did it again. I spiked him, and he died.

I remember that day on the folder. He and Izbin were quite the happy couple. Not to go back to that name...

Stunseed
10-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Well, he had his chance. He can bring his cronies, other souls, auntie's, grandmoms, and even his third cousin's next door mailman's sister. It takes alot to get me angry IC, hell I even actually stood up for Garr quite a bit earlier on < as irritating he is >. He better hope the next time I see him he's in a sancted room with his group closed. IC I hope I'm the lucky one to kill him again, however he's been a good boy and not done anything to set me off.

The player of Hulkein is a little 16 year old bitch who deserves the ass-beating he wants incite on others < IMO >. All I have to say is this to his little "ooh, let's be 4 and beat him up when we see him".....Don't just talk about it, be about it, bitch. I hope you get enough courage to try so your stupid ass can be arrested, processed, and I hope you're in a 5-man cell with 4 cots. Folk like Hulkein start wearing one pant leg rolled up after the first night.

Man, this post is alot longer than my usual. Hulkein, I hope you truly realize that your behavior is truly childish, and you grow up to be a fine young man. Otherwise one of my favorite lines will apply to you....

"In prison, you'll be the pie." --Dedrik Bader as the set security in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back".

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Stunseed]

Jolena
10-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Hehe *rubs Stunseed gently* Calm down love..although..that is kind of shekshie *grins*

GarrsSoul
10-07-2003, 07:09 PM
<<He better hope the next time I see him he's in a sancted room with his group closed. IC I hope I'm the lucky one to kill him again>>

if you were speaking of me, why do you hope you'll be the next one to kill me? i havent done anything to you...

CrystalTears
10-07-2003, 07:10 PM
I don't think he meant you, Garr.

Stunseed
10-07-2003, 07:20 PM
No, Garr, I've never done more than cuff you on the back of your head. You get on my nerves, and sometimes you display the common sense of a slightly mentally < and socially > challenged young adult......

We're not perfect. We have flaws. I hope you are able to grow out of this phase, and use the knowledge you have to make something positive. From what I've heard, you're doing better about not being a warn whore. Good job. Keep on the guild, as always.

Love you Jolena!

GarrsSoul
10-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Alright...i just wanted to clear that up, wasnt sure if i should start hidin from Stun or not!

Stunseed
10-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Naw. As I said, Stun's a cool calm and collective guy. Even when Garr was in pretty deep, he helped. I hope in some aspect, it helps Garr in the long run. I would feel bad if I encouraged him in his trend.