PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get rid of collected stuff

Vixen
10-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Have some various gowns and such that I have collected over time that I need to be rid of.
send me a message, or IM me at IceShepherdess if you have any interest.
This is a bit long as I have put their shows too

an elegant plum linen kirtle:
Elegant folds of finely-spun linen, mimicking the color of late-blooming irises, make up this courtly gown. The high empire waist has been trimmed in amethyst satin ribbon, matching the delicate embroidery on the fitted bodice and dainty cap sleeves. The skirt flows to a regal floor length, adorned with intricate cutwork that lends flair to the otherwise plain skirt. A row of tiny satin-covered buttons in deep aubergine fasten the gown at the back.
Pinworn, vsa

a verdant-laced pale lilac silk bodice with billowing sage voile sleeves
mavikia bodice, laced sleeves, pinworn, vsa

a delicate watered silk skirt.
Delicate watered silk comprises this free-flowing skirt designed to fall in graceful folds to ankle length. The delicate material has been washed in color rather than dyed, the subtle blending of sage, lilac and azure creating a soft swirling pattern reminiscent of a watercolor painting.
Legworn, vsa

a titian silk linen bliaut
Tailored expertly from coppery silk linen, the bliaut has been cut to gracefully flatter the form. The bodice has been left plain, except for the citrine-beaded russet trim that bands the neckline, matching the same adornment that graces the sweeping sleeves and hem. A cincture of embroidered tawny silk wraps twice around the waist, the edges trailing down the center of the full floor length skirt.
Chest worn

a loose fitting umber leather doublet
Subtle braid-work in a deep burnished hues accent this well crafted doublet, the color complimenting the earthy tone of the soft brushed leather. Sinew cording in the same bronze shades laces the doublet loosely up the front, the open style lending the garment a rakish appeal.
Pinworn, vsa

a rose silk chiffon gown.
The gown has been tailored of softly draping rose silk chiffon that falls in rich folds to a floor length hem. Rich cream hued lace trims the low square neckline, and a wide satin ribbon in the same color spans the narrowly fitted waist. The fitted sleeves end at the elbow, edged in delicately trailing folds of ecru-embroidered lace, matching the delicate ecru and pale pink rosettes that bustle the full skirt.
Chest worn

a pale ivory matte satin gown.
The rich ivory material of this gown has been tailored to elegantly drape the bodice and flow down into a subtly beaded skirt. Off the shoulder, sleeves of translucent organza frame the neckline and overlay the piece, flowing down to trail beyond the hem as a short train. Stitched delicately into the sheer material is a twining floral pattern interspersed with tiny pearls, the design so pale that it accents the design without taking away from its elegant simplicity.
Chest worn

Vixen
10-01-2005, 09:44 PM
bump

titian bliaut sold.