PDA

View Full Version : Official: Premium News

Fallen
09-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Home upgrades won't be until sometime next year.

GM Cyr gave his notice a couple months ago due to work|school|RL issues, and while he had every intention of starting and finishing the system, his time never cleared up.

Llearyn assured me it will be a priority for 2006 to get an uber l33t code ninja to finish the planned upgrades.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the good news is Points testing should be going on this week.

~K

All your cookies are belong to us.

Fallen
09-27-2005, 09:21 PM
More news...

----

The new Town Merchant Shop system was rolled into Platinum last Thursday; early returns are that everything is running as planned.

Due to a change in my schedule, however, we are delaying rollout of the system into Prime until Wednesday morning. This change will allow meto monitor the system rollout and intervene if needed. We look forward to introducing you to this new system and apologize for the short delay.

For additional information about the new system, please see NEWS 2 77 or my earlier post in this folder.

Cheers,
GM Bernt

Nilandia
09-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Which I am GLAD to see, since I need to get a few more new shops scattered around. I have everything else logged, thankfully!

Nilandia

Makkah
09-27-2005, 11:08 PM
On premium houses:

:whocares:

4a6c1
09-27-2005, 11:15 PM
me!

also: they need to give me 15 more character slots per account. I've got SO MANY IDEAS. :D