PDA

View Full Version : COL In Teras I used darkness and I"m stuck

Chaddy
09-20-2005, 02:21 PM
I used sign of darkness and I'm stuck I don't feel like decaying any help?

El Burro
09-20-2005, 02:27 PM
It's a game secret.... and here it is courtesy of gsiv.net

Teras

Darkness enfolds and surrounds you...
[Old Manor, Dark Altar]
Three torches are set against the north wall in iron sconces crafted as skeletal hands. The reddish glow dances off of the sculptures set in each corner. Four black glaes drakes stand upright, wings spread, their claws thrust into the ceiling. The drakes' ruby eyes are fixed on the black ora altar in the center of the room. It is trimmed with gold flecks, which glow red in the quavering light. You also see a dark shaft.
Obvious exits: south.
You feel drained!

To get out:

::touch teeth::
You reach out to touch the jagged maw of the drake...

::touch teeth::
You reach out to touch the jagged maw of the drake...

You gasp in pain as the teeth of the drake rip your flesh forcing it to bleed freely!
The shock of the wound stuns you!

::touch left wing::
You rub your bleeding right hand along the left wing of the drake.

::touch right wing::
You rub your bleeding right hand along the right wing of the drake.

The eyes of the small drake flash violet once and then dim.

The blood slowly drips down the wings of the small drake. A dull crimson glow comes from the eyes of the drakes in the corners of the room...

The blood on the wings of the drake hangs on the bottom tips as if suspended there...

Finally, one drop breaks free from the tip of each wing landing on the altar with a *hiss*.
A roar of sound and a blinding flash of light fill the room! The world falls out from under you, all of your senses filled with crimson light and the deafening roar of the drakes!

As your vision clears, you see...
[Old Manor, Dining Room]
Squeezing past a collapsed archway, you gaze upon an immense oak table stretching the length of the room. Ornately carved dragons form the table legs, their claws giving the illusion of melding into the floor. Eerily, the table is still highly polished and unscathed by the destruction around it, as if nary a flame had licked upon it. You can't help but wonder why the impoverished residents of the area never carted it off. You also see some battered stairs.
Obvious exits: south, east.

To get out: s, out, s, s, climb fence, ne, e, s, s, you are at the west docks!

click me, google is your friend (http://gsiv.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=21)

Landrion
09-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Chaddy
I used sign of darkness and I'm stuck I don't feel like decaying any help?

Nevermind, El Burro got that one well in hand.

[Edited on 9-20-2005 by Landrion]

Chaddy
09-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Thanks a million. You kick ass.

Gan
09-20-2005, 06:17 PM
http://counciloflight.bravepages.com/dark.htm

An excellent source for all things COL for any town...