PDA

View Full Version : Ummm

Fraidycat
10-05-2003, 12:22 PM
I am a little vague at most times to say the least but i seem to have missed almost every bit of news on GS4.
What is this modifying buisness with experience about and how is it aquired?
Professional reallocation, is this going to happen and if it does who's going to reallocate (just interested)?
hmmmm . . . I know there was something else i wanted to ask but I've forgotten it . . . . told you i was vague :?:

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 12:31 PM
The exp modifier is a gift being given by Simu to people alongside the bonus levels, to thank us for level compression etc.

People who have been a member of Premium for over 30 days get a 2x exp modifier, meaning they will absorb/gain exp twice as quick.

People on standard or not applying for the above will get only a 1.5x moifier.

Professional Reallocation is still in discussion.

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 12:32 PM
One last thing, where the fuck is Wakefield?? South or midlands?

Miss X
10-05-2003, 12:42 PM
North..... Well, north to most. I guess North to you is Scotland you lil northern monkey..... mwhaahahha
Vx

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 12:44 PM
I was chatting a girl from Newcastle about that last night. She feels she is a northerner, while I look down on her more for being farther south than me, more midlands I'd say. She disagreed.

Southern jessies, can't handle your drink, hard work, and talk like fairys. Always cool to have more Brits playing GS though ;)

[Edited on 5-10-03 by StrayRogue]

Miss X
10-05-2003, 12:50 PM
Gah..... At least southerners wash, and arnt hairy arsed, oh and use the English language the way it was intended! mwahahaha
Vx :lol:

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Excuse me! Southerner's, for all you American's, talk exactly like they do in Snatch/Italian Job (not the crappy remake), while Northern is much more broad, more powerful as it comes from centuries of real work and graft.

Besides, I've been complimented on my accent a number times, thankyou ;)

As for washing...got me I am afraid. Though my hair (on my head) is high maintenance.

Artha
10-05-2003, 12:57 PM
Professional reallocation, is this going to happen and if it does who's going to reallocate (just interested)?

So far, anyone who has 1.5xed or more in brawling gets to reallocate to monk, and any warrior or cleric can reallocate to paladin.

Others, however, are undecided.

Fraidycat
10-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Thankyou all fer your kind replies . . .
Bye the way . .
Im just sitting in the middle of England so im neither southern or northern . . but I have to say when i lived in London and got drunk in Soho nobody could tell a word I was saying . . Yorkshire accents can be confusing but they are damn sexy :D.

Shimmerain K'aryeu

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Pfft Yorkshire...midlands.