PDA

View Full Version : Not that anyone cares, but ..

LaVaca
10-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Savaard bought a veil iron cloak on the net. I do like veil iron alot in game. Anyway. He bought it for 930k I believe, all I had was 920k so I couldnt bid any higher. He then claims that he wants to sell it to me .. then this happens..

Savaard asks, "have a note?"
>group close
Your group status is now closed.
>'aye
You say, "aye"
>
Savaard asks, "920k?"
>nod
You nod.

Savaard offers you his mesh cloak containing a star ruby, a small statue, a wedding invitation, an ultramarine glimaerstone, for 920000 silvers. Enter ACCEPT CONFIRM to pay the silvers and accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.
>
Myshel takes a bite of her fine elven chocolate.
>
You hear a quiet splash as Savaard drops his cloak in the well.
>>accept confirm
Savaard is no longer holding an ancient veil iron mesh cloak clasped with the symbol of Mularos.
>
Savaard says, "oh shoooot"
Huka cackles!
You blink.
>

Huka falls to the ground laughing hysterically!

Savaard slaps himself on the forehead.

Myshel melodically exclaims, "ohmystars!"
>
Ardwen comes out of hiding.
Ardwen offers Savaard a Wehnimer's promissory note.
>
Huka rolls around on the ground laughing hysterically!

Huka rolls around on the ground laughing hysterically!
>
Savaard accepts Ardwen's promissory note.
Ardwen throws his head back and howls!

Well thats what happened. It may sound funny to other people, but when thats a cloak that you really wanted, it hurts.

If you hadn't noticed, Ardwen gave the note to savaard. (This note was most likely equiv to what Savaard paid for the note)

Theres only one reason for this. To get a rise out of me, to get a reaction out of me.

I find it sad that some people have to resort to throwing away nice items, that many people could enjoy, just to get a rise out of someone.

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 09:34 PM
From what appears here, I would say that some people who should be somewhere close to adult are acting like pissy little children. If, when things like that happen, one can simply consider the source, turn away, and go on about one's life, the infants will find something else to rattle in time.

Sad, yes. Typical? Unfortunately, that is also a "yes".

HarmNone wonders why some must act like brats

DCSL
10-04-2003, 09:36 PM
Okay, yeah, that was immature of them. As much as I like Myshel.. well.. I've never known Ardwen to be anything but a pompous prick. He bullies with his silvers in the same way that Drizzsdt does with his levels.

10-04-2003, 09:38 PM
esh i wouldent even go near that far to get a rise out of somebody...

GarrsSoul
10-04-2003, 09:43 PM
alright...that was just plain stupid...that looked like a nice cloak too.

GarrsSoul
10-04-2003, 09:44 PM
I mean it was stupid as in what they did...not you, Warclaidhm.

ElvenRangeress
10-04-2003, 09:45 PM
Fuck them Warclaidhm, some people are just morons. Don't buy from these people or anything .... *but* maybe you should pay people back who you owe money too before purchasing cloaks, then maybe they could of helped you get it in the first place tonight! Not saying you ever did me wrong though, because I got my mula back from you.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-04-2003, 09:49 PM
I thought it was fucking hilarious, and you know what, Idiothm is reaping his karma debt.

All you folks saying what a great guy he is, wait until he turns on you like a rabid dog -- I gave him benefit of the doubt HUNDREDS of times until he killed Mytmo and trashed him on the net and boards.

He's a schoolyard bully who, if he EVER grows up in the game will be the biggest prick around. If you think Drizzsdt can be a dick, imagine some dumb fuck like Idiothm.

Jesus Christ people, open your fucking eyes.

Adhara
10-04-2003, 09:56 PM
I would still think this was a stupid thing to do even if it was done to my worst enemy. Whether Warclaidhm is an angel or a demon doesn't change the fact that everybody else in that little performance was childish.

ElvenRangeress
10-04-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I thought it was fucking hilarious, and you know what, Idiothm is reaping his karma debt.

All you folks saying what a great guy he is, wait until he turns on you like a rabid dog -- I gave him benefit of the doubt HUNDREDS of times until he killed Mytmo and trashed him on the net and boards.

He's a schoolyard bully who, if he EVER grows up in the game will be the biggest prick around. If you think Drizzsdt can be a dick, imagine some dumb fuck like Idiothm.

*cough, cough* who??

DCSL
10-04-2003, 10:07 PM

Point out to me where anyone on this thread said Warclaidhm was great guy. Even Atheana refrained from doing so.

Snapp
10-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Guh! Pass up 920k for a rise?! That's fuckin insane! Even if I hated someone, I wouldn't throw away that much money.

Parkbandit
10-04-2003, 10:33 PM
If you don't know Warclaidhm or had any interaction.. then perhaps I would agree with most of you.. it does look mean.

But if you know him.. and spent anytime dealing with him and his constant dry humping of Ardwen's leg.. then you would say he got a small sampling of what he deserves.

I used to try and reason with him... lord knows I've felt sorry for him in the past. But he doesn't learn a damn thing.... except how to abuse the WARN verb.

Skirmisher
10-04-2003, 10:40 PM

Warclaidhm may well be an immature idiot in game and even here while posting, but I am at a loss as to how you think someone else acting like an immature idiot is in any way something that will help him see the error of his ways?

Clearly this was not intended to make anything better, but simply to hurt.

Thats some maturity for you.:thumbsdown:

AnticorRifling
10-04-2003, 10:55 PM
I laughed really hard it was funny. A veil iron cloak is ugly it should have been chucked.

Pallon
10-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Uh. That was dumb.

Savaard
10-04-2003, 11:05 PM
if you have an opinion on what coulda/shoulda been done with the cloak or whatever go see my poll under "hehe"

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 11:05 PM
It really does not matter if the victim, in this case, was Warclaidhm or Charles damned Manson. The behavior exhibited by those supposed grown-ups having their bit of fun at someone else's expense was asinine. Asinine is asinine.

If you have a problem with someone, confront them and fight it the hell out mano a mano. Anybody that resorts to this kind of childish "get-back" behavior is beneath contempt, in my opinion.

HarmNone knows baby shit when she sees it

Trinitis
10-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
It really does not matter if the victim, in this case, was Warclaidhm or Charles damned Manson. The behavior exhibited by those supposed grown-ups having their bit of fun at someone else's expense was asinine. Asinine is asinine.

If you have a problem with someone, confront them and fight it the hell out mano a mano. Anybody that resorts to this kind of childish "get-back" behavior is beneath contempt, in my opinion.

HarmNone knows baby shit when she sees it

I dono..baby shit is hard to tell just by looks, its the SMELL that confirms.

-Adredrin

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrinI dono..baby shit is hard to tell just by looks, its the SMELL that confirms.

-Adredrin

Heh. You have obviously not had quite enough experience with baby shit! :D

Besides, this whole charade stank to high heaven.

HarmNone got a couple of degrees in baby shit :P

Ardwen
10-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Okay so I am petty at times, but damn it was well worth a million silvers. Me, my friends and family have had to put up with him for way too long, there is such a thing as biting off more then you can chew. He has been given countless chances by way too many people. Yes I paid Savaard the 930k he paid to toss the cloak in the well, no it was not "real" veil iron, I know because I was there when it was altered, you dont like how I act when you piss me off then dont piss me off.

Ardwen

ps So how did the assist go Idiothm?
How do I know you assisted?
Because you :always" assist, the sky is cloudy outside your bedroom you probably place 4 assists and 3 referals.

Move along find somewhere else to annoy people

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 11:47 PM
Warclaidhm is not annoying me at all, Ardwen. ;)

HarmNone is not in the least annoyed

Ardwen
10-04-2003, 11:55 PM
Actually I meant in general not on the boards, generally I laugh my ass off at his posts.

Savaard
10-04-2003, 11:59 PM
"If you have a problem with someone, confront them and fight it the hell out mano a mano. Anybody that resorts to this kind of childish "get-back" behavior is beneath contempt, in my opinion. "

I actually did confront the fella today about what he did to Augie and just how he acts in general about everything and well, he put on his lil invisocloak and ran away....

Zentoph
10-05-2003, 12:04 AM
I only have one opinion on this matter.. I think Ardwen should have waited until after Warclaidm left before giving Savaard the note.

HarmNone
10-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Perhaps he did avoid you, Savaard. That is still not a reason for you, and the others, to resort to childish tricks like the one you played. It does not make him look bad. It makes you look bad. Sorry, but that is the way I see it.

HarmNone expects adults to act like adults

AnticorRifling
10-05-2003, 12:06 AM
I still think it was funny. If you've got the means to do stuff like that go for it. I don't see how warscooterhm can get mad about an item HE NEVER OWNED getting destroyed.

HarmNone
10-05-2003, 12:09 AM
You know, I get the feeling that Warclaidhm's player was not so much angry about the lost cloak as he was hurt by the nastiness of the action. Children are cruel. It is the way of children. One does not expect such behavior from adults.

HarmNone sees a different side of this

longshot
10-05-2003, 12:09 AM
That was fucking hilarious!

I wish I had enough silver where I could do cool stuff like that.

You get, how is it said...?

"Mad props!"

Ardwen, you're the hero of the day.

If you ever need a good leg humping...

edited to fix spelling

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by longshot]

HarmNone
10-05-2003, 12:14 AM
Let me put it this way:

I have a brand new Ferrari. You have just enough money to buy it, and you want it really badly. I know this. I arrange to meet you to exchange the car for the cash. However, before the exchange can be made, I get in the car and drive it off a cliff, jumping to safety at the last instant. All my friends came with me and are standing around laughing at you. One of them hands me a check for the sum you were about to pay for the car you dreamed of owning, and they all continue to point and snicker.

Now...how would you feel at that juncture?

HarmNone really wonders

AnticorRifling
10-05-2003, 12:16 AM
Would I be an annoying ass for a long time before you offered to sell me the car? If so I would just reap the fruits of my labors and taking the abuse. He made his bed let his stupid self lay in it.

Skirmisher
10-05-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by longshot
That was fucking hilarious!

I wish I had enough silver where I could do cool stuff like that.

You get, how is it said...?

All that would show is that you have too much silver hanging around.

Any moral rightousness you would feel claim too goes out the window when you act like that and you become no better than the one you are mocking. Just with more silvers to waste than they.

No great claim to fame there.

Kia
10-05-2003, 12:58 AM
Dropping ugly items down the well is fun.

KIA.

HarmNone
10-05-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Would I be an annoying ass for a long time before you offered to sell me the car? If so I would just reap the fruits of my labors and taking the abuse. He made his bed let his stupid self lay in it.

We see it differently. :) I would feel that I had stooped far beneath anything you might have done previously by behaving in such a malicious and childish manner.

HarmNone accepts that people think differently

DCSL
10-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Well, I agree with you, HarmNone. Just because Warclaidhm might behave as an idiot, or silly, or just not quite getting it, doesn't mean you get to be cruel like that. What kind of justification is that? None at all.

crazymage
10-05-2003, 01:28 AM
Psh i already pulled this bit on dumping a cloak he wanted in the well months ago! Get your own bits Ardwen!

LaVaca
10-05-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
Fuck them Warclaidhm, some people are just morons. Don't buy from these people or anything .... *but* maybe you should pay people back who you owe money too before purchasing cloaks, then maybe they could of helped you get it in the first place tonight! Not saying you ever did me wrong though, because I got my mula back from you.

Actually. A few weeks ago I had an altered 2x old style claidh. Once I lost out on a trade, I had the 10m silvers I sold it for. I figured that I was far enough in debt, and was going to pay off all of my debts. And I did just that. I still owe one debt, to Kthunk, but thats it.

Paid all the people back with it, and bought a 1x claidh and some other stuff with the remaining money. Once savaard ripped me on the cloak, I thought it would be best to pay Kthunk back. I then bought an old grey shaalk helm I wanted (I collect ice age stuff) and then paid him what I had left, the remaining 400k.

From now I'm working on selling some of my items to repay him back the 600k.

ElvenRangeress
10-05-2003, 01:58 AM
Well then, good for you! ;o)

HarmNone
10-05-2003, 02:05 AM
That is wonderful to hear, LaVaca. It is good you have learned, perhaps, to pay your debts before spending coin to satisfy your own desires. It is an important lesson in responsibility. :)

HarmNone

Pallon
10-05-2003, 02:28 AM
How the hell is Warclaidhm so rich while my ass toils in poverty? I'm gonna crash a scooter off a 90 degree cliff and see if my financial prospects improve

Savaard
10-05-2003, 03:35 AM
I should go buy that Shaalk greatsword and toss it too ;P

Edaarin
10-05-2003, 11:39 AM
Damn it, why was I not informed this was not going on.

And I'll agree. I haven't known Ardwen Tayvin or Falgrin for more than a few months, but the amount of butt kissing and general level of annoyance generated by Warclodh is sickening. EVERY time it ends up with him saying 'You're just another snert Ardwen! I try to be nice but you always back stab me! I'm never interacting with you again.' And then 5 minutes later we'll hear on the amunet how Ardwen is just a bully, and thinks he knows everything blah blah blah.

And your posts on the official boards. Good god. You go OUT OF YOUR WAY to name specific people who you think ripped you off. I don't understand how those posts don't get pulled. I'll name a couple off the top of my head. When Tsin was selling those Mandis crystal shards for 5m, you went on the boards and whined about how Tsin called you a little fucker or some shit in IM's. I'm no fan of half the things Tsin does, but good lord, could you be any more childish? OR when Mytmo sold his warclaid, and you came up 1m short and then decided to post that you were looking for an enchanted claidhmore. Also included in that post was something like "I'm looking for a 2x claidhmore. I was supposed to buy Mytmo's but he decided he didn't want to sell it to me because I didn't have enough silvers."

You've pulled so much stupid shit it makes my head spin.

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 11:42 AM
I do admit, most of his posts do revolve around the old "he used to be my friend etc etc" bullshit. I mean even in his last post where he said he "accidently went to Ardwen's table", its shit like that and the net moaning which gives him such a bad rep.

Xcalibur
10-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Drizzt was a good friend of warclaidhm, he said it!

Betheny
10-05-2003, 11:46 AM
That cloak rocked.

Methais
10-06-2003, 12:40 PM
Hugs to super Anticor!

Warriorbird
10-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Ha ha. Damn. That was funny as hell. I never much liked Savaard, but hey, he just made me smile.

Drew2
10-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Pallon
How the hell is Warclaidhm so rich while my ass toils in poverty? I'm gonna crash a scooter off a 90 degree cliff and see if my financial prospects improve

:lol::lol:ROFLMFAO:lol::lol:

AnticorRifling
10-06-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Methais
Hugs to super Anticor!

One day I'll catch you sleeping and Bam! To the moon Alice, to the moon!

Parkbandit
10-06-2003, 06:25 PM
Let me put it this way:

I have a brand new Ferrari. You have just enough money to buy it, and you want it really badly. I know this. I arrange to meet you to exchange the car for the cash. However, before the exchange can be made, I get in the car and drive it off a cliff, jumping to safety at the last instant. All my friends came with me and are standing around laughing at you. One of them hands me a check for the sum you were about to pay for the car you dreamed of owning, and they all continue to point and snicker.

Now...how would you feel at that juncture?

HarmNone really wonders

I guess it would depend..

Have I been annoying the absolute shit out of you for the past 3 years? If so, I think I would be smart enough to expect it.

LaVaca
10-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
Ha ha. Damn. That was funny as hell. I never much liked Savaard, but hey, he just made me smile.

Haha, real immature too.

Morbid Fascination
10-06-2003, 10:23 PM
...and please, PLEASE don't throw a laen shield down the well just to make Warclaidhm mad.

Warriorbird
10-07-2003, 12:00 PM
"Haha, real immature too. "

Seriously...coming from someone who's pretended to be a 12 year old AND a policy academy student...what are you really saying here? Damn them scooters!

Hulkein
10-07-2003, 12:54 PM
I think it's pretty funny.. But it's sort of sad that Ardwen has nothing better to do then throw his silvers down the well.

Grandsome
10-07-2003, 01:01 PM
Well, atleast he's paying his debt off, that says something about him. (See ya in San Fran, Warclaidhm)

:::walks off mumbling something about Zarvon and 3.5 mil:::

O, and what's up with all these scooter cracks?!

Dear god, my mind is down to pink, MUST GET BACK TO HUNTING.

Mason

Jolena
10-07-2003, 05:09 PM
That was quite possibly the most immature BS I have ever seen. I agree with Harmnone on this one.. stooping below the level of someone you despise just to be cruel and hurt them that way is disgusting and childish. But oh well, whatever gives you a kick out of life.

Parkbandit
10-07-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Grandsome
O, and what's up with all these scooter cracks?!

Warclaidhm's player claims to have lost his memory due to a scooter crash going down a sidewalk and encountering a 90 degree hill.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by Parkbandit]

Warriorbird
10-07-2003, 09:01 PM
He claimed this, for attention, right after the announcement of the death of someone who helped make Gemstone what it is today. That's the sickest part.

GS4Gurl
10-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Erm okay I guess I am confused. Warclaidhm didn't lose anything. All that happened was a guy was selling a cloak. He won the bid and then the guy threw it in the well. SO what. It's his loss or the guys loss who gave him the silver to do it. Warclaidhm was merely inconvienienced if anything. NOW if he gave Savaard the silvers, then Savaard threw the cloak in the well and ran off with the silvers. THEN that would be something but to get upset over losing NOTHING is immature and utterly pathetic. Seriously, its a text item. Who fucking cares!? It cannot in anyway compare to a RL Ferari. I laughed my ass off at that. Still if some idiot wants to trash their Ferari thats their fucked up problem, in the end I'd still be holding MY money and wouldn't have lost anything but the time I wasted going to get it. Still, again, lets not compare apples and oranges. The UGLY cloak was made of TEXT, if anything Ardwen did him a favor.

Warclaidhm is just pissed he didn't get the chance to resell it for twice as much to some stupid newbie shmuck who would buy it.

Ilvane
10-08-2003, 08:36 PM
It was just stupid in general. I don't think anyone is disputing that he might sell it afterwards. It was just a stupid thing to do, throwing it down a well to "get back" at someone.

Don't they all have better things to do?

-A

LaVaca
10-08-2003, 09:04 PM
He claimed this, for attention, right after the announcement of the death of someone who helped make Gemstone what it is today. That's the sickest part.

Eh believe it or not, it wasn't for attention. It really happened, but as you don't seem to care anyways, think of it any way you want.

As i mentioned before, It WAS NOT a 90 degree angle.

If you want to know how I got it mixed up from a 45 degree. When I looked at the 90 degree angle I confused the hypotenuse as the slope. The hypotenuse is the longest part of the triangle, and the other two sides are the ajacent and the opposite.

JustMe
10-08-2003, 09:07 PM
180k for a sand devil, which is now up for bids for 1m. Heh.

Grandsome
10-08-2003, 09:57 PM
When I looked at the 90 degree angle I confused the hypotenuse as the slope. The hypotenuse is the longest part of the triangle, and the other two sides are the ajacent and the opposite.

So...you ran into a triangle? ;)

Only half joking, 'cause I really have no idea what you just said.

Mason

HappyGuyJr
10-09-2003, 06:10 AM
I'm betting your eyes are brown Wardoofus. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LaVaca
Eh believe it or not, it wasn't for attention. It really happened, but as you don't seem to care anyways, think of it any way you want.

As i mentioned before, It WAS NOT a 90 degree angle.

If you want to know how I got it mixed up from a 45 degree. When I looked at the 90 degree angle I confused the hypotenuse as the slope. The hypotenuse is the longest part of the triangle, and the other two sides are the ajacent and the opposite.

(reference to how much crap he's full of, in case you missed it) :lol:

StrayRogue
10-09-2003, 06:15 AM
What about equilateral triangles?

AnticorRifling
10-09-2003, 08:14 AM
I love math. I'm a trig master. I'm very intelligent. I got confused when I looked at a triangle.

Man, I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to. The only thing crazier than fiction is non-fiction. Warscooterhm just to clear it up; We aren't laughing with you we are laughing straight at you, and as loud as we can.

Edaarin
10-09-2003, 08:24 AM
Was I this ridiculous sounding when I was 16? Let me go back and check the PC posts I made circa 2001.....

Nope.

Savaard
10-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Erm okay I guess I am confused. Warclaidhm didn't lose anything. All that happened was a guy was selling a cloak. He won the bid and then the guy threw it in the well. SO what. It's his loss or the guys loss who gave him the silver to do it. Warclaidhm was merely inconvienienced if anything. NOW if he gave Savaard the silvers, then Savaard threw the cloak in the well and ran off with the silvers. THEN that would be something but to get upset over losing NOTHING is immature and utterly pathetic. Seriously, its a text item. Who fucking cares!? It cannot in anyway compare to a RL Ferari. I laughed my ass off at that. Still if some idiot wants to trash their Ferari thats their fucked up problem, in the end I'd still be holding MY money and wouldn't have lost anything but the time I wasted going to get it. Still, again, lets not compare apples and oranges. The UGLY cloak was made of TEXT, if anything Ardwen did him a favor.

Warclaidhm is just pissed he didn't get the chance to resell it for twice as much to some stupid newbie shmuck who would buy it.

just to clear up on that a little, Huka was selling the cloak, Warclaidhm bid, I bid, I won. I was going to give the cloak to a friend of mine because he likes Mularos(was a veil iron/mularos cloak) even though it was ugly...anyways as soon as I bid 930k Warclaidhm started whining "ah well I guess im out I only have 920k :( etc..." anyways, I then told Warclaidhm I would sell it to him for 920k and to meet me at the well... *splash* :D

Parkbandit
10-09-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
I love math. I'm a trig master. I'm very intelligent. I got confused when I looked at a triangle.

Man, I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to. The only thing crazier than fiction is non-fiction. Warscooterhm just to clear it up; We aren't laughing with you we are laughing straight at you, and as loud as we can.

Well said.. my super son you. :thumbsup:

GS4Gurl
10-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Gah poor Anticor.

AnticorRifling
10-09-2003, 05:37 PM
You get used to it after awhile.

Parkbandit
10-09-2003, 05:52 PM
Gah poor Anticor.

Aww.... that sounds like a cry for some Falgrin attention.

Who's yer daddy? :smug:

HarmNone
10-09-2003, 06:40 PM
Seriously, its a text item. Who fucking cares!? It cannot in anyway compare to a RL Ferari. I laughed my ass off at that. Still if some idiot wants to trash their Ferari thats their fucked up problem, in the end I'd still be holding MY money and wouldn't have lost anything but the time I wasted going to get it. Still, again, lets not compare apples and oranges. The UGLY cloak was made of TEXT, if anything Ardwen did him a favor.

You missed my point entirely, hon. The objection that people are voicing here has nothing to do with the item. Whether it be an ugly cloak in an on-line game or a Ferari in the real world is of no consequence. Cruelty for the sake of cruelty is the problem most see here. :)

HarmNone sees the problem pretty clearly

Skirmisher
10-09-2003, 10:52 PM
Ayep, it's not all that complicated. It seems that some either try to avoid the truth, or are intentionally blind to not see it.

Mostly I guess people are letting their dislike for one person try to make the petty actions of another seem less so.

CrystalTears
10-09-2003, 10:56 PM
Why is that things are all of a sudden just "text" when it's not important to them, and not "just a game" when it is?

HarmNone
10-09-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Why is that things are all of a sudden just "text" when it's not important to them, and not "just a game" when it is?

Heh. Bingo, CT! It has never failed to amaze me how things can adjust their importance based on who, and what, is involved. ;)

HarmNone thinks this is rather amusing

Drew2
10-10-2003, 01:09 AM
I was at a merchant this morning and this girl named Scooter was there.

Needless to say, I had way too much fun with that.

People asked her if she had gone down any 90 degree hills...

Then I ran across the room and crashed into her, losing my memory briefly... which quickly turned into a flirting thing because someone said I had to crash ON Scooter, not INTO scooter... so I said that could be arranged and.. yeah..

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Gah! Poor Scooter! Did she have any idea what was going on? If not, she must have thought she had entered the Twilight Zone. :lol:

HarmNone feels for the poor Scooter

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 01:16 AM
Yep. Sounds like she knew the origin of the joke. That is probably a good thing. Otherwise, GemStone could have lost yet another player. :D

HarmNone can see poor Scooter running for the hills

Parkbandit
10-10-2003, 07:33 AM
You missed my point entirely, hon. The objection that people are voicing here has nothing to do with the item. Whether it be an ugly cloak in an on-line game or a Ferari in the real world is of no consequence. Cruelty for the sake of cruelty is the problem most see here. :)

HarmNone sees the problem pretty clearly

Unfortunately... you only see this as a one time incident. I guess if I had no idea how annoying Warclaidhm could be.. tries to be... is... I too would see it as a cruel thing to do to a nice person.

He brings this upon himself and then cries on the boards when it does. I have had a number of conversations with Warclaidhm on his behavior and how he presents himself in an out of character manner over the years. I too felt sorry for him the first couple of years.

But he has no intention of listening, changing or adhering to simple roleplaying rules. He abuses policy and is a warn/assist/report fiend. He is the classic example of the High Maintenance Customer.

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 07:38 AM
I hear what you are saying, Parkbandit. You are not the only one who feels this way, so there is most likely a grain of truth, if not the whole enchalada, in what is said. However, in my view, that does not excuse cruelty. It may explain it, but it does not excuse it.

Those who will not learn are irritating to say the least. I would not argue that point with anyone. Yet, as adults, surely we can find more apt ways of dealing with such individuals than cruel, childish pranks.

HarmNone understands the problem, but doubts this to be the solution

AnticorRifling
10-10-2003, 07:54 AM
I hear what you are saying, Parkbandit. You are not the only one who feels this way, so there is most likely a grain of truth, if not the whole enchalada, in what is said. However, in my view, that does not excuse cruelty. It may explain it, but it does not excuse it.

Those who will not learn are irritating to say the least. I would not argue that point with anyone. Yet, as adults, surely we can find more apt ways of dealing with such individuals than cruel, childish pranks.

HarmNone understands the problem, but doubts this to be the solution

Here will be one of the few times, that I can remember, that HarmNone and I disagree.

Those that cannot learn need to be removed. Stupidity is not a self repairing function. If I had to put up with the crap Ardwen does from WarWarnHarassmenthm I would deed him. Hell I don't go to the landing much just because I like to have my amulet on and everytime I hear him selling something for way too much, trumping up ICE age crap, annoying people to no end, showing his intellect at random, and basically causing me to either walk away or chew off my own hand.

Stupid people deserve stupid treatment. I'm not saying run out and pick on the mentally handicapped but I am saying that people that "Just don't get it" have no place in a game that I pay for. That's right I'm being selfish. Either the fallen needs to happen or I need to convince the wife that letting me go plat will shut me up :cool:

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 07:59 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that The Fallen needs to become a reality. It should have been given priority over GemStoneIV, in my opinion. It is something I have longed to see for many, many moons.

I also agree that those who will not learn need to be removed. However, the players cannot do it. If you remove one cockroach, a thousand cockroaches WILL take its place. If you kill one troublesome player, that player will re-roll another troublesome player.

This is why I say that such things are not the solution. The Fallen, I believe, would help.

HarmNone thinks The Fallen is a great idea

*Edited to get the knot out of my no*

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by HarmNone]

GS4Gurl
10-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Okay I can really speak from experience in this situation. I HAVE had a person throw something of mine down the well. Maybe Bisco can remember... Tiffilynn and Cladia didn't get along so well.. and somehow I had dropped my cloak. Bisco snatched it up and threw it from the tree and it went down the well into oblivion. That was when you could throw stuff from the tree. It was an altered cloak, even. Yeah sure I was a little bit miffed and a GM even got it back for me, but that was AFTER I had decided, "oh well so what". It's not like its a REAL item or anything. Just letters on a screen. LOL

ahh those were some fun times back when GS was really fun for me.. its so different now .. oh well things change.. :(

Savaard
10-10-2003, 03:11 PM
ok, Im sure many of you have or know someone that has accidentally gone demonic or accidentally got arrested while away from your computer and come back to having all your things auctioned off by the constable... In those cases you lose absolutely everything you/they owned. Zimzum for example was around 40 trains and went demonic by mistake and lost everything he owned and 40 trains worth of his time, yet do any of you remember him making a deal like WarIcantdrivescootersforshithm made over a lost cloak he never owned to lose in the first place.

And if people argue and say that its not about the cloak, its about the action of hurting him by throwing it in the well. Lets say I didnt throw the cloak in the well... I would have a) thrown it in my locker b) give it to a friend... there is no c) sell it to warclaidhm for less than I payed... but anyways say I did a or b options, I still think he would have whined about it. Actually he did, he complained about how he didnt have more than 920k and thought privately to me telling me how much he wanted it because he loves veil iron items, but do you think he'd have kept a cloak of Mularos? I doubt he even knows which god that is, he prolly though it was an ice age metal... But anyways he woulda just resold it for twice as much to some poor fella that doesnt know any better anyways... so stop saying this was some cruel prank... those of you who say grow up Savaard and Ardwen for doing this, I say get a sense of humor. For those of you that say its a waste of a nice item, get some glasses it was ugly as sin and also who cares cause it was my item to toss. For those of you who think it was funny, thanks. For those of you who dont care, why are you reading this now? And for Warclaidhm, go deed yourself cause Im still bent outa shape over you stealing my friends name(Warclaidh) I regret ever being nice to you because I could have maybe avoided months upon months of annoyance.

StrayRogue
10-10-2003, 03:14 PM
I agree HN, idiots like this would be alot less common. And people going demonic by "mistake" is totally their own fault and will get NO sympathy from me.

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Heh. One does not go demonic by mistake. It requires the failure of synapses to fire. :D

HarmNone has had such failures, but never went demonic because of them

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 03:20 PM
The possibility you left out, Savaard, was not offering to sell it to Warclaidhm in the first place. Giving it to a friend would have been a nice gesture, if the friend wanted an ugly cloak. ;) The cruelty came in when you offered to sell it to someone you knew really wanted it, and to whom you never intended to sell it in the first place.

HarmNone can be misinformed, but rarely misled

AnticorRifling
10-10-2003, 03:36 PM
I still think it was an appropriate action. We don't have to be a complete society of happy, huggy people. I people need to get their feelings hurt once and awhile to keep them in check. I still bet that he would have sold it for more, he suckers idiots into paying way to much. He's a disease and I'm glad that this action happend it's sort of an antidote.

HappyGuyJr
10-10-2003, 03:44 PM
It simply amazes me how people like to latch on little adjusters like 'cruel' when dealing with something that really WAS funny.

It's like telling your buddy you were reading in Medical Digest that most intelligent people have a hand whose pinky tip to thumb tip is as wide as their head ear to ear. Your friend thinks about it for a second, holds up his hand in front of his own face trying to see if his fingertips are as wide as his head, and you smack his hand forcefully, making him smack himself in the face.

Yes it's mean. Yes he's going to call you an asshole. And YES, he's going to LIVE for the opportunity to pull an even better one on you.

BUT IT'S STILL FUNNY!!

All you people talking about how 'cruel' it was to trick or 'Jack-ass' poor Warscooterhm SERIOUSLY need to get a sense of humor.

The possibility you left out, Savaard, was not offering to sell it to Warclaidhm in the first place. Giving it to a friend would have been a nice gesture, if the friend wanted an ugly cloak. ;) The cruelty came in when you offered to sell it to someone you knew really wanted it, and to whom you never intended to sell it in the first place.

HarmNone can be misinformed, but rarely misled

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 03:47 PM
What is humorous to one is not always humorous to another. It does not necessarily mean that either is lacking in humor.

HarmNone has a sense of humor, but it is not yours

HappyGuyJr
10-10-2003, 03:53 PM
Im betting I can have you smiling and laughing 5 minutes after meeting me. I KNOW funny, and know there are different kinds of humor.

But there is one constant in American Society, and that is the impulse to laugh at someone elses misfortune. Do NOT tell me you've never laughed at a 'object to the groin' joke, or something involving someone else being the straight man.

Humor isn't as 'subjective' as most closet intellectualists would have you believe. It's simply a matter of mood, timing, and subject. When it all clicks, it all clicks.

How many times have you tried to relate a story to someone, and you can tell they just aren't getting it. It's because, like the old saying goes, you just had to be there.

I'm betting if most of the "that was cruel" naysayers had been there at the time, they wouldn't be poo-pooing it now.

What is humorous to one is not always humorous to another. It does not necessarily mean that either is lacking in humor.

HarmNone has a sense of humor, but it is not yours

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by HappyGuyJr]

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 04:34 PM
Actually, had I been there at the time, I would have turned and walked away. I do not enjoy watching others made to play the goat. It is not funny to me. There is a mighty difference between two comedians, one the joker and one the straight man, having at one another with knowledge aforethought and several people making a fool of one, unsuspecting, other. The first can be hilarious. The latter simply is not, at least not to me.

HarmNone is a bonafide member of American Society

Parkbandit
10-10-2003, 05:07 PM
HarmNone...

You simply do not know Warclaidhm.

While I roleplay a little bastard most of the time.. but I do understand where you are coming from. It looks as though Warclaidhm was picked on in a vicious manner by a couple of others. Hell.. it's the reason Warclaidhm posted the story in the first place... he needs the sympathy vote.

But if there is one idiot that deserved that type of treatment.. it's him.

Sad part is... he will learn ZERO from it and continue acting the same as he has always acted.

HappyGuyJr
10-10-2003, 05:59 PM
You REALLY need to stop talking about your posting name in the 3rd person....

I keep expecting you to scream "Mel is not for EATING!"

HarmNone is a bonafide member of American Society

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
HarmNone...

You simply do not know Warclaidhm.

While I roleplay a little bastard most of the time.. but I do understand where you are coming from. It looks as though Warclaidhm was picked on in a vicious manner by a couple of others. Hell.. it's the reason Warclaidhm posted the story in the first place... he needs the sympathy vote.

But if there is one idiot that deserved that type of treatment.. it's him.

Sad part is... he will learn ZERO from it and continue acting the same as he has always acted.

Actually, I knew Warclaidhm when he was Vorthais. He and I had any number of "talks". I am well aware that he is not a "quick study". ;) I do, however, employ different methods to put across a point; albeit, mine were no more successful than anyone else's have been. :D

HarmNone remember all too well ::shudder::

*Edited because I cannot type*

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by HappyGuyJr
You REALLY need to stop talking about your posting name in the 3rd person....

I keep expecting you to scream "Mel is not for EATING!"

Heh. One of these days, given the proper dose of frustration, I might just do that. But, then I would find myself looking over my shoulder for an angry Giantphang.:o

HarmNone does not want that

*Edited to rein in a runaway "n"*

Xcalibur
10-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Warclaidhm will change, he will. One day a woman will take him, and show him was life is

hint: it won't be in front of his computer

:lol:

Artha
10-10-2003, 06:35 PM
hint: it won't be in front of his computer

hint: probably won't happen.

LaVaca
10-10-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
OMG that was TOO funny, he was asking me who I was to mimic the memory loss. I just about wet myself I got such a case of the giggles!

*edited to add:

I think she knew, cos as soon as Tayre said "Look I crashed a scooter!" she fell to the ground laughing hysterically. Not just a 'hehe' type of reaction I'd expect from one who didn't know the Wardclaidhm story. :roll:

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Lady Daina]

Then I guess you'd be laughing too if I I wasn't wearing my racing helmet and had sever head trauma or even death. This was a bad crash. I don't want to hear "You did this and survived". I know if I wasnt wearing a helmet I would be either dead, or very seriously hurt.

I really don't find this funny, but would you really be laughing if I died in real life?

Come on, have some maturity.

ElvenRangeress
10-10-2003, 06:41 PM
I have a question ...
Ok we were waiting in Bindi's for her to come, you said you'd be right back, five minutes later you said out loud that you had an accident ... and that you can't remember if you were waiting for an alterer or not. So in five minutes you developed amnneisea? :?:

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Artha
10-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Maybe the 90 degree hill was a wall in his house.

Savaard
10-10-2003, 07:07 PM
I think he's full of shit. I shoulda wait'd till he was wearing the cloak before I through it in the well.

Xcalibur
10-10-2003, 07:16 PM
he went to hospital, got bandage, diagnostic and left in less than 5 minutes (and that include the crash?)

WarFlashlightningspeedhm

HarmNone
10-10-2003, 07:19 PM
One should be careful with the stories one tells, Warclaidhm. The bad ones have been known to turn on one and bite one in the ass. :D

HarmNone remembers having said this before

Parkbandit
10-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by LaVaca

Then I guess you'd be laughing too if I I wasn't wearing my racing helmet and had sever head trauma or even death. This was a bad crash. I don't want to hear "You did this and survived". I know if I wasnt wearing a helmet I would be either dead, or very seriously hurt.

I really don't find this funny, but would you really be laughing if I died in real life?

Come on, have some maturity.

Warclaidhm.. seriously, lose the "have some maturity" tag-line.

YOU of all people shouldn't go down that road... especially since you are probably the least mature person playing the game that I know.

You have lied so many times I can't even count them all. Your cute little scooter story has already been debunked by a few people here... so give that up. I've heard stories of you not knowing a certain GM and having to come up with a reason why.. so the scooter crash/losing your memory was the first thing that came to you.

I'm much more inclined to believe a story like that than anything from you.

LaVaca
10-11-2003, 05:14 AM
Well its true I have told some lies in the past, and I'm sorry, I do regret and am working on changing that. Please relaize this one is not a lie, this is not for attention, and it really happened.

I don't know why I even mentioned it, I shouldn't have, it was stupid for me to have posted it and said it at the merchant especially.

StrayRogue
10-11-2003, 05:54 AM
The boy who cried wolf anyone?

HappyGuyJr
10-11-2003, 06:21 AM
More like: The Boy who cried, "Hey! I WANTED that cloak!!"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :lol:

Originally posted by StrayRogue

HarmNone
10-11-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

Sadly, yes, Stray. Warclaidhm has told so many lies that nobody cares to try to believe him anymore. He has made so many promises to change, with no resultant action, that people just laugh when he promises yet again.

The only way things are going to change for him is if he changes them. Really changes them. That means to stop all the far-fetched stories right now. Today. Then, roll another character and start over. However, if the same behaviors recur, he will find himself right back where he is now.

HarmNone hopes for change

Vesi
10-11-2003, 06:38 AM
Then, roll another character and start over. However, if the same behaviors recur, he will find himself right back where he is now.

HarmNone hopes for change

That appears what it is going to take. I just don't see how someone that has done the things he has will ever be able to 'bounce back'. Just my opinion.

Vesi

Parkbandit
10-11-2003, 09:12 AM
Couple more of your posts Warclaidhm.. and you'll have HarmNone wanting to get into GS3 and deed you.

Heh.

We'll have to change her name to HarmOneIdiot.

Betheny
10-11-2003, 09:14 AM
You cannot escape the stygma you created for yourself.

You have to start over. ALL OVER.

I'm talking new SN, new character, no equipment.

It is worth it.

Skirmisher
10-11-2003, 09:24 AM
Ok, HameOneIdiot was funny.

Parkbandit
10-11-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Ok, HameOneIdiot was funny.

:smug:

Jenisi
10-11-2003, 10:44 AM
<Also has a strong hate for Warclaidhm> The only thing I think he can do to change is to quit a few years, grow up in the real world, and then come back and we'll see if it flies then.

Edaarin
10-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Harmnone

Don't bother. I've been barking up that tree for months, for him to reroll and start over. He wouldn't know good advice if it rammed into the side of his scooterhm.

Skirmisher
10-11-2003, 11:17 AM
Warscooterhm is still my personal favorite.
Hahaha. laughing yet again.

Darnit, I know its wrong but its just too funy. :D

Parkbandit
10-11-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
My character doesn't dislike his character because my player dislikes his. My character disliked his character long before my player got clued in to what kind of person his player seems to be.

Problem is.. I've yet to see a real difference between the character of Warclaidhm and the player who controls him.

Artha
10-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Warclaidhm [subdued]: "No one will be over 100 soon"

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "If you mean when da lands are doomed, its moved up a month to the 3rd of next month."

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "Delayed again, sadly."

Warclaidhm, making references to GSIV is NOT NOT NOT NOT role-play.

edited to add more idiocy.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by Artha]

Parkbandit
10-11-2003, 01:21 PM
He explained it already Artha.. he USED to roleplay very well when Warclaidhm was first rolled out..

But now he is lazy and choses not to.

I can believe Warclaidhm to be a giant warrior.. I can. :rolleyes:

**Edited to add the rolling eyes as I thought the sarcasm wasn't thick enough.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by Parkbandit]

HarmNone
10-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Couple more of your posts Warclaidhm.. and you'll have HarmNone wanting to get into GS3 and deed you.

Heh.

We'll have to change her name to HarmOneIdiot.

Warclaidhm does not need me to harm him. He is doing enough damage all by his lonesome.:(

I knew him as Vorthais, never as Warclaidhm. In the logs that are posted here, by others and by Warclaidhm himself, I see little change from the Vorthais days to the present. I, too, talked to him. I, too, tried to guide him, as did another far more patient than I. All was to little avail, I see.

I will not treat Warclaidhm cruely, just because he is, to put it bluntly, dense as an oak. I will not poke fun, nor will I insult. There is nothing to be gained from such behaviors. I will try to help if there is something I can do. Otherwise, I shall just walk away and leave him to it.

HarmNone tried to help a long time ago

Chadj
10-11-2003, 07:37 PM
I see a HUGE change from Vorthais... and i know them both. Either you have only conveniently seen the ugliest side of Warclaidhm, or you just saw Vorthais's good side.. (well, better side.. he didnt really have a good side) I remember Vorthais following me and stealing from me while i was hunting with my IG fiancee... was a huge pain in the ass. Warclaidhm wouldnt do that, even if he could. Although Warclaid is still a dink sometimes, he doesnt compare to when he was Vorthais

StrayRogue
10-11-2003, 07:41 PM
The blind man was a good character. What a waste.

Chadj
10-11-2003, 07:43 PM
I knew he was there following me.. he even talked to me.. but what could i do? i didnt know how to get rid of stalkers at the time, and he was a lot bigger than me.. anyways, i havnt seen Warclaidhm use his age or strength to pointlessly piss off younger people like that.

HarmNone
10-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
I see a HUGE change from Vorthais... and i know them both. Either you have only conveniently seen the ugliest side of Warclaidhm, or you just saw Vorthais's good side.. (well, better side.. he didnt really have a good side) I remember Vorthais following me and stealing from me while i was hunting with my IG fiancee... was a huge pain in the ass. Warclaidhm wouldnt do that, even if he could. Although Warclaid is still a dink sometimes, he doesnt compare to when he was Vorthais

As I said, I know nothing of Warclaidhm except what I see here on the forums. As for Vorthais, I never saw the behaviors you mention here. All I saw was what seemed to be a lost soul trying to navigate a game that was waaaay over his head.

Problem is, it seems that no matter how many try to help, or what kind of help they try to give, nothing is learned. The fact that he no longer follows people and steals from them could well be attributed to the fact that he cannot get away with that kind of behavior with many people. A few deaths at the hands of those from whom he stole will take the "fun" out of it very quickly. :D

HarmNone wishes Warclaidhm would learn

Chadj
10-11-2003, 08:36 PM
hmm... im tired, so gonna keep this short.

True enough.

GS4Gurl
10-12-2003, 08:38 PM
Okay I overheard this on the net. I must say I wasn't the only one using all their self control to keep from making comments about one losing their memory.

Leighann [subdued]: "If there was someone who was speakin' wit' me a few nights ago about some feminine armor an' a shield, could ye thinks t' me please? I seem t' have been hit on da head by a troll an' fergots yer name. Thanks."

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "Did you ever slay that troll that hit you Leighann?"

Leighann [subdued]: "Wha' troll? Heh"

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "You really forgot a alot .."

Leighann [subdued]: "What'd I forget now?"
Warclaidhm [subdued]: "You just said a troll hit your in the head in your thoughts"

Allyxia [subdued]: "Oh no Allyxia that would be too easy... dont say it. Okay Allyxia I wont. heh"

I was trying hard not to say anything too. hehe..

Leighann [subdued]: "I did? Hmm. Interestin'. You know which troll?"

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "Stand in front of a troll king and let it pound on you and maybe you'll pass out this time"

Leighann [subdued]: "Why would I wanna do tha'?"

Anyway.. I got a chuckle out of it.

ElvenRangeress
10-12-2003, 08:50 PM
*rolls her eyes* I swear.... *walks away muttering to herself*

Artha
10-12-2003, 09:44 PM
>think to leighann A troll that was riding a scooterhm!

Leighann [subdued] [private] - ha!

Savaard
10-13-2003, 05:38 PM
I have a question, how much of scooter's memory was lost in his accident? like he forget like 10 minutes? 10 days? 10 years?

HappyGuyJr
10-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Now HOW is he supposed to remember how much of his memory he's forgotten? :lol:

Originally posted by Savaard
I have a question, how much of scooter's memory was lost in his accident? like he forget like 10 minutes? 10 days? 10 years?

Parkbandit
10-13-2003, 05:46 PM

I hear it was a selective loss... not time period, but more like details about a certain event.

When called on it, he then came up.. er told folks.. about the scooterhm accident.

HappyGuyJr
10-13-2003, 06:06 PM
More like selective 'foot-in-mouth' disease. Don't they shoot cows for that? :lol: :saint:

[quote]

I hear it was a selective loss... not time period, but more like details about a certain event.

When called on it, he then came up.. er told folks.. about the scooterhm accident.

Xcalibur
10-13-2003, 09:43 PM
I had that feedback today... I remember warclaidhm, when he begun.

I think we "started" around the same day. He tried something neat as a roleplaying tool. He roleplayed someone blind...

He was good, but hey, i was in my first days! Anyone remember that? I could be wrong also..

StrayRogue
10-13-2003, 09:46 PM
He was good when he was the blind man. I liked the character. Tried hard to speak right, the items he wore were to do with the character. He wasn't a snert and didn't cause any trouble.

Savaard
10-14-2003, 02:46 AM

thats what I was thinking... pathalogical liar maybe?

Xcalibur
10-14-2003, 07:34 AM
No, he's a teen, damn it

He's just immature and grow with computers and books, instead of with children

GS4Gurl
10-15-2003, 04:07 PM
I remember the blind guy. He was kind of funny.

AnticorRifling
10-15-2003, 04:54 PM
Are you kidding? He was dumb at best.

I need eyes for my collection! What did you say I can't see you?

That was the crap he said every day, actually he said it about every 10 minutes. It got old at record speeds. He didn't use his hearing or smell or touch to do things he jsut had some eyes in a jar or something stupid and said I'm blind. Hey look! I'm blind!!11

I was bored at work today and decided to read on the official boards. Warscooterhm do you read the stuff you post there?

How you can walk and breath at the same time amazes me.

Anticor

The Merchant

PS I'm collecting ICE age stuff because ICE is an age and I wasn't there but I want to collect it all so newbs think I'm 1337.

Warriorbird
10-15-2003, 05:36 PM
:shrugs: The combination of the scamming and the scooter accident when everyone was mourning someone...sort've finished him off in the "people to pity" category

HappyGuyJr
10-15-2003, 06:24 PM
HEY!! Listen up buddy...

It wasn't JUST a scooterhm... it was a tricked out RACING scooterhm... GOT IT?!?! :lol:

:shrugs: The combination of the scamming and the scooter accident when everyone was mourning someone...sort've finished him off in the "people to pity" category

Ardwen
10-15-2003, 08:50 PM
* Warscooterhm is off to a rough start! He just bit the dust! [8:31 pm]

Just fits in with that last post......

Savaard
10-16-2003, 01:48 AM
so uh Dumbasshm what kinda scooter was it again? like what brand etc...