PDA

View Full Version : Opinions and Suggestions Please

Cyprion
06-04-2003, 07:39 PM
Decided to return to the game after a few year break, decided to update my site as well. All spells are up-to-date and script links are working again.

The Nexus (http://www.angelfire.com/il/Rainock/zelig.html)

Looking for opinions and suggestions of what people would like to see on the site as well. Done updating, now time to add more content.

Thanks in advance.

Cyprion

Caels
06-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Just be ready to overhaul for GemStone IV, because in a few months, GemStone III will be gone.

Cyprion
06-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I know. its a no win situation, but must try. :)

Caels
06-04-2003, 08:15 PM
LOL, imagine what we might have to do to this site... *whimpers*

Gokkem
06-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Sorry to go off topic, but is it going to be that big a transition for these message boards Caels? Can't you just change the banner to say GSIV and call it good? LOL

Caels
06-04-2003, 08:50 PM
heh, that banner took me some work. Also, we'll have to start an entire new category for GS4.

AnticorRifling
06-05-2003, 02:26 PM
Actually the biggest thing will be the information that we, the mods, will have to dump into the profession folders. I think we are gonna need.

draconis nematoda
06-05-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Cyprion
Decided to return to the game after a few year break, decided to update my site as well. All spells are up-to-date and script links are working again.

The Nexus (http://www.angelfire.com/il/Rainock/zelig.html)

Looking for opinions and suggestions of what people would like to see on the site as well. Done updating, now time to add more content.

Thanks in advance.

Cyprion

You might want to update the Platinum portal script. The one you have is more than a year old.

wyrms

P.S.
That script never had your character buy a ticket. The script looks for a ticket that's already been purchased.

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by draconis nematoda]

Cyprion
06-06-2003, 09:14 AM
Thanks. like i said been gone awhile and not fully sure about some of the stuff. Was mostly updating the dead links, now looking to start updating. input really appreciated. Will look into fixxing that later tonight. Already starting to make gs4 stuff to just upload when it goes live.