View Full Version : hehe

Savaard
10-04-2003, 10:56 PM
pick one...

Me throwing away MY cloak was:

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by Savaard]

Trinitis
10-04-2003, 11:00 PM
While I cannot comment on things dealing with Warclaidhm (as I've had no interaction with him other then groanin at his name..), I do feel the loss of a possible great item.

-Adredrin

Snapp
10-05-2003, 12:57 AM
I wanna vote Sad and Immature, but minus the "poor Warclaidhm" part.

HarmNone
10-05-2003, 01:26 AM
That is how I voted, Snapp. It would not matter whether it was Warclaidhm, or you, or me for that matter. It was still sad and immature.

HarmNone

longshot
10-05-2003, 01:42 AM
Immature?

Maybe.

Worth it?

Oh god yes!

Savaard
10-05-2003, 03:37 AM
I ain sayin what I did wasnt childish, but seriously people who the hell doesnt have a bit'o kid in em still? if I could go back and do it again, I would even if Ardwen didnt pay me....

-Buying a shaalk greatsword and laen shield!-

Skirmisher
10-05-2003, 09:42 AM
Well that would change my opinion of you.

One time I would say is childish, twice and with the second time being after signifigant feedback would just make you an ass.

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 09:46 AM
What exactly happened?

Xcalibur
10-05-2003, 09:49 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=1823

short version is

warclaidhm was about to buy savaard's cloak
Savaard throw it in the well just before the exchange was made
Ardwen came out of hiding and give savaard the price he was selling +10k
warclaidhm cried and surely assisted

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 09:51 AM
You're an idiot Savaard.

Ilvane
10-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Morons seem to be plentiful in GS lately, huh?

-A

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 09:53 AM
You can understand why I am not even paying attention in the merchant room then ;)

Ilvane
10-05-2003, 09:55 AM
Are you even there? I don't see you!

-A

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 09:55 AM
I switched to a character who hasn't had any work :D

HappyGuyJr
10-05-2003, 10:21 AM
Ardwen has an insane amount of silvers, and can't stand Wardoofus. He simply paid Savaard his asking price to throw the item Wardoofus wanted so badly (most likely to run to another town, claim it a "cherished family heirloom" and sell for a handsom profit after an hours ownership), and have it tossed away in disdain just to spite him.

Artha
10-05-2003, 10:27 AM
Merchant? Huh? When? Where? What?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ilvane
10-05-2003, 10:29 AM
Oh please, like Ardwen doesn't merchant things..spare me.:lol:

Can you imagine if someone did that to him? You think he'd find it amusing?

Oh, and yeah Artha. Dolya is in Frostacres.

-A

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 10:31 AM
Agreed, I know that would piss me off. If Ardwen wants to waste his silvers reducing the cooler items from the game, he's more the fool for doing so.

Artha
10-05-2003, 11:15 AM

Pffft, that doesn't count.

We need some standard merchants who alter in the rogue's guild.

HappyGuyJr
10-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Of COURSE Ardwen merchants... never said Ardwen DIDN'T. Thats how he accumulated soo many silvers. But despite the fact that I HATE power merchants like him and others WITH A PASSION, it doesn't change the fact that Wardoofus is a pain in the ass, even for a merchant. Not only that, but Wargoofus's reputation isn't even close to Ardwen's or others.

I hate to admit it, but if I DID buy something from a merchant, with Ardwen, I could at least trust it was what he said it was, no "oops, forgot about that,", or "Gee, I was SURE it could do that", "...was that", etc..

And if someone were to pull such a 'prank' on Ardwen, he probably wouldn't care, as it's not like he doesn't have boatloads of crap constantly passing through his hands. If it was just an appearance or alteration... hell, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an opportunity to get an alteration these days.

Originally posted by Ilvane
Oh please, like Ardwen doesn't merchant things..spare me.:lol:

Can you imagine if someone did that to him? You think he'd find it amusing?

-A

Betheny
10-05-2003, 11:51 AM
It would have been funny if Warclaidhm hadn't been led to believe he was going to buy it.

HarmNone
10-05-2003, 04:37 PM
>Ardwen has an insane amount of silvers, and can't stand Wardoofus. He simply paid Savaard his asking price to throw the item Wardoofus wanted so badly (most likely to run to another town, claim it a "cherished family heirloom" and sell for a handsom profit after an hours ownership), and have it tossed away in disdain just to spite him<

So, in your opinion, if there are arses where you work, you and your cronies play malicious, childish tricks on them, eh? I will bet the boss just loves that.
You will all be promoted and do well, I am sure. People who behave that way in the adult world always do well, do they not?

HarmNone waxing sarcastic

Savaard
10-05-2003, 04:59 PM
"Well that would change my opinion of you.

One time I would say is childish, twice and with the second time being after signifigant feedback would just make you an ass."

Never said Id do it twice, just said if I had to do it over again I would. Even if Ardwen didnt pay me.

and Strayrogue, ouch. Calling me an idiot is just like whoa... go wreck a scooter or something :P

Soulpieced
10-05-2003, 05:10 PM
>merchant soulpieced
Your last merchant alteration was 552 days ago.

DCSL
10-05-2003, 05:11 PM
What exactly is that supposed to prove, Soulpieced? I don't think anyone's mentioned you yet in this thread. And not all merchants mark, of course.

Soulpieced
10-05-2003, 05:12 PM
People were talking about merchants.

StrayRogue
10-05-2003, 06:24 PM
I read your little sob story. My conclusion with what you did...as bad as Warclaidhm.

Savaard
10-06-2003, 01:19 AM
my sob story?... shit I was bored waiting on a pizza and started rambling, my bad I wasnt sob'n about anything... oh and damn you have alot of posts, get out much?

Solkern
10-06-2003, 01:27 AM
You all do know ardwen, wadsworth, sergey all WORK for ciston ;)
If you take a look at the items they sell, they are a bit over priced, ciston wants so and so much money, whatever they make on top of that, they keep.
80-90% of the items they sell, they don't even own, they belong to ciston.

[Edited on 10-6-2003 by Solkern]

Edaarin
10-06-2003, 02:17 AM
That 10-20% they sell that's their is pretty damn good then.

Chadj
10-06-2003, 12:07 PM
That log was one of the dumbest things ive ever seen in my life. Utterly pointless... And wasnt even all that funny. It was just somewhat cruel

Methais
10-06-2003, 12:28 PM
What cloak?

Savaard
10-06-2003, 11:35 PM
go read not that anyone cares by LaVaca Meth, it'll explain it all to ya... you talkin about my post Chadj? if so it was fairly pointless, damn me and my rambling boredom... my bad :D

StrayRogue
10-06-2003, 11:59 PM
So? Ciston is still a pretty nice darn fella.

Warriorbird
10-07-2003, 11:58 AM
It was y hilarious, Savaard. Ugly pointless item, too.

Skirmisher
10-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Savaard, anytime you make a poll and it has more people voting in scooter boys favor than yours you should take the hint and just pipe down.

He has a hell of a long way to go before he will not cause people to find him irritating. He posts even now in a bizarre irksome manner on theae boards yet you, manage to get people defending him. Think about it.

You should be ashamed of yourself for making people post in his defense. Shame shame shame.

Savaard
10-08-2003, 03:08 AM
hahaha good point... I do admit it was fairly immature... somewhat mean... but I feel like he had something like that coming to him and I mean really...I should start a new poll, was the cloak ugly, really ugly, hurts your eyes ugly, or stylish! that thing was made for the well veil iron or not.

HappyGuyJr
10-08-2003, 04:10 AM
Savaard, I don't think you have anything to apologise for. It was YOUR silvers, to do with as you pleased.

Jokes and pranks happen each and every day.. and all that happened in YOUR instance was someones ego got fluffed,... BIG DEAL.. sheesh, no-one was hurt, he wasn't scammed or ripped off. BIG friggin deal. Geeze.... :rolleyes:

Anyone who would chastize you for it needs to either get a life, borrow a sense of humor, or just shut the heck up... please. As far as Im concerned, it was just a prank, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :lol:

Originally posted by Savaard
hahaha good point... I do admit it was fairly immature... somewhat mean... but I feel like he had something like that coming to him and I mean really...I should start a new poll, was the cloak ugly, really ugly, hurts your eyes ugly, or stylish! that thing was made for the well veil iron or not.

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by HappyGuyJr]

Rastaman
10-08-2003, 01:57 PM
I laughed my ass at that log. It's a only a lost cloak big deal, it was funny as well. No matter who you did it to it would have been funny.

LaVaca
10-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by HappyGuyJr
Savaard, I don't think you have anything to apologise for. It was YOUR silvers, to do with as you pleased.

Jokes and pranks happen each and every day.. and all that happened in YOUR instance was someones ego got fluffed,... BIG DEAL.. sheesh, no-one was hurt, he wasn't scammed or ripped off. BIG friggin deal. Geeze.... :rolleyes:

Anyone who would chastize you for it needs to either get a life, borrow a sense of humor, or just shut the heck up... please. As far as Im concerned, it was just a prank, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :lol:

Originally posted by Savaard

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by HappyGuyJr]

Anyone who finds that is hilarious is immature. Immature meaning they fail to see the consequences of their actions. For all they care its not them, so they could care less. But if they switched places, ugly or not, they WOULDNT like it.

Xcalibur
10-08-2003, 05:28 PM
Warclaidhm, i'm seeing your patern

you WON'T be mature if you learn stuff by definition

you want to be a robot that bad?

matury is more than that, more more more, and i think you get matury (no joke) when you first get laid, you learn a lot about life in those 10 seconds

Parkbandit
10-08-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by LaVaca
Anyone who finds that is hilarious is immature. Immature meaning they fail to see the consequences of their actions. For all they care its not them, so they could care less. But if they switched places, ugly or not, they WOULDNT like it.

Actually... anyone who gets all bent out of shape about something that happened in a text game isn't someone I would call mature.

And what consequences of their actions did they actually see? That you are now mad at them?

I don't see the liability in that.

Drew2
10-08-2003, 05:39 PM
I have two words: Fun ee.

Savaard
10-09-2003, 12:03 PM
ooh oooh I have 1 word too: *splash*

oh and warmookhm, I have faced the consequences...I threw MY cloak down the well, and now I dont have MY cloak anymore. As far as consequences for hurting your feelings... :moon:

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by Savaard]