PDA

View Full Version : Who does your character secretly pine for?

Shari
09-13-2005, 12:32 PM
Someone suggested starting a thread about the characters in GS that your character wanted...but seemed unattainable to them. I thought I'd start an actual thread for it.

I'm very aware that most of the women here are going to have Jaysehn at the top of their list. :D Jesae has yet to meet him...she's been told great things about him, but she greatly lost interest when she found out he was still clinging to the love of a dead wife.

Axhinde would be Jesae's first pick right now, or Alarke, because she thinks he's hilarious. I'm sure she'll lust after Jaysehn too when she meets him.

*Try not to swell up too much on the ego there, Axhinde. :smirk:

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Jesae]

hectomaner
09-13-2005, 12:41 PM
my characters do not 'pine' for anyone, as they know they are merely a part of a fictional world on a server in STL

Wezas
09-13-2005, 12:42 PM
Wezas = pwned :rock:

Gan
09-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner
my characters do not 'pine' for anyone, as they know they are merely a part of a fictional world on a server in STL

not to mention that they all have been either sold or de-activated.

:whistle:

Axhinde
09-13-2005, 12:50 PM
It's pretty hard to swell any further.

Asha
09-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Drayal = Pwned :rock:

hectomaner
09-13-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Axhinde

she said dont let your EGO swell up too much...

Latrinsorm
09-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Missoni
Imagestar
Bobmuhthol
Neefa

I'll admit I haven't interacted with Jaysehn MUCH, but I don't really get the attraction. He's alRIGHT, but he's no Matt Damon or anything.

09-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Raulda

- Arkans

Axhinde
09-13-2005, 01:08 PM

she said dont let your EGO swell up too much...

:lol: That's what I was referring to.

Kainen
09-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Nothing.. Senja has a perfect mate in Akari

Shari
09-13-2005, 01:09 PM
LOL. You guys are such assholes.

Wezas isn't even in game anymore.

Jesae's never met Shimm.

And the whole "You can't pine after a fictional text-based char" statement is just so fucking rediculous, you really should learn to read what I posted first.

Do *I* think Jaysehn's hot? Its a bunch of words! My other characters are convinced he's one of the best-dressed males in game, hence the desire for my characters to be with him.

Leetahkin
09-13-2005, 01:10 PM
Ent never secretly pines for anyone. She always states her feelings.

Not to mention she's esctatically happy with who she's with at the moment.

Axhinde
09-13-2005, 01:11 PM
So, Alfue's outta the picture? :devil:

ElanthianSiren
09-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Kiera pined after Kjata for about 7 years then finally married him. It was a mutal pining though?

-M

Shalla
09-13-2005, 01:17 PM
I don't know about pine-ing. But I think I'm having a seinfeld "george" moment with Blades. Blades pick and bully shalla so much that she's starting to like it. It's sick. :lol:

Edit: Forgot to include that he's not really someone she's hoping nor wants to be with.

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Shalla]

hectomaner
09-13-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
And the whole "You can't pine after a fictional text-based char" statement is just so fucking rediculous, you really should learn to read what I posted first.

Someone suggested starting a thread about the characters in GS that your character wanted...but seemed unattainable to them. I thought I'd start an actual thread for it.

looks like i DID read it.

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by hectomaner]

Czeska
09-13-2005, 01:23 PM
I have no idea who Jaysehn even is, much less having my character(s) pine for them.

My characters don't "pine" anyway. Particularly my main. There are few people she'd even consider spending significant time with, much less develop feelings for. She's very, very particular about who she cares for.

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Czeska]

Parkbandit
09-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Never met a dame that was "unattainable" for Falgrin.. so not sure what you mean. If by unattainable you mean a butch lesbian.. that's ok.

:shrug:

Latrinsorm
09-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Just for you, hecto.

Someone suggested starting a thread about the characters in GS that your character wanted...but seemed unattainable to them.
Originally posted by Drayal
But Shimmerain is learning to love again, in the most perfect Dark Elf he's ever found.Evarin? :?:

Shalla
09-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Missoni
Imagestar
Bobmuhthol
Neefa

I'll admit I haven't interacted with Jaysehn MUCH, but I don't really get the attraction. He's alRIGHT, but he's no Matt Damon or anything.

:?: I'm almost afraid to ask. I don't want to offend, for it's none of my business. So, I'll just assume.

hectomaner
09-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Just for you, hecto.

Someone suggested starting a thread about the characters in GS that your character wanted...but seemed unattainable to them.
But Shimmerain is learning to love again, in the most perfect Dark Elf he's ever found.Evarin? :?:

just for you Lat

Latrinsorm
09-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Aelotoiphobe. :down:

Detri
09-13-2005, 01:39 PM

Just for you, hecto.

just for you Lat

:wow:

Shalla
09-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Hecto, your characters know they live in a fictional world? Wouldn't that be ooc?

Parkbandit
09-13-2005, 01:42 PM

Actually.. you the player would know that. Your characters wouldn't.

Wezas
09-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Do *I* think Jaysehn's hot? Its a bunch of words! My other characters are convinced he's one of the best-dressed males in game, hence the desire for my characters to be with him.

Damn, didn't think you were interested in those "Fancy lad" type of guys:

http://www.andreasfancydress.co.uk/images/costumes/peter_pan_large.jpg

Shari
09-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Dude. I totally need a pair of those blue boots in the background of that picture.

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Jesae]

Czeska
09-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Odd...

I know my girls are fictional, but if THEY knew it... why bother?

Axhinde
09-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Czeska
I have no idea who Jaysehn even is, much less having my character(s) pine for them.

My characters don't "pine" anyway. Particularly my main. There are few people she'd even consider spending significant time with, much less develop feelings for. She's very, very particular about who she cares for.

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Czeska]

Wasn't one of them Axhinde? Yep. :D

hectomaner
09-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Actually.. you the player would know that. Your characters wouldn't.

yeah, you got me there.

Czeska
09-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Wasn't one of them Axhinde? Yep. :D

Now she just takes him places and gets him killed :lol:

Jolena
09-13-2005, 02:00 PM
There is much more to Jaysehn then just the fact that he has excellent taste in clothing and such. He (the character just so noone gets confused) is hilariously funny, has incredible charm, sophistication, class, intelligence, wit and is also very aristocratic. That combination normally does it for a majority of the women in Gemstone that are worth their salt, generally because he's bound to touch on *something* that each woman desires in a man, since he's got so much going for him.

Also, if Jo was not married, hell yeah, she'd be pining after Jaysehn as well. As for anything else, nope, she has the man of her dreams and doesn't wish for anything more.

Sherinas has a man she loves but she does sometimes pine after Gaerit, just because he's a Sylvan that is closely matched to her own personal values and beliefs. Plus well, he dresses nice hehe!

Aaysia
09-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Aaysia got the guy she was pining for, so its all good.

Axhinde
09-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Ax is almost too much in love with himself to ever fully devote to a woman, I think. He'd make the attempt for sure, but in the end he'd get bored and move on.

Miss X
09-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Hmmm. Well Chica is very happy with Glimmin but I guess there are or have been certain characters that she'd like. She doesn't date non halflings though so they were all out of the picture.

She always had a strong sense of respect for Valicar and Perigourd, definitely had a bit of a thing for Nevik way back when.. I guess she has a bit of a thing for Vrannar and Anticor and maybe a teeeny tiiiny little crush on Jaken. Hehe.

hectomaner
09-13-2005, 02:09 PM
ooooooooooh

chica and jaken sittin in a tree...

Terminator X
09-13-2005, 02:12 PM
It's really sad that I'm too shy to say who :embarrassed:

Czeska
09-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
Hmmm. Well Chica is very happy with Glimmin but I guess there are or have been certain characters that she'd like. She doesn't date non halflings though so they were all out of the picture.

She always had a strong sense of respect for Valicar and Perigourd, definitely had a bit of a thing for Nevik way back when.. I guess she has a bit of a thing for Vrannar and Anticor and maybe a teeeny tiiiny little crush on Jaken. Hehe.

You do know Nevik came back last week, yes?

He's Czeska's brother.

Miss X
ooooooooooh

chica and jaken sittin in a tree...

Oy! She just thinks he's a cool fighting empath! ;)

Edited to add... Yep, he IMd me the other day and said he was back! Chica has already swooned at the sight of him again!

[Edited on 13-9-05 by Miss X]

ElanthianSiren
It's okay. We all know it's my characters. :ultimate:

-M

(running fast before she's *terminated!*)

Doyle Hargraves
09-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Helga.

Terminator X
09-13-2005, 02:16 PM
I :blush: at thee!

Hulkein
09-13-2005, 02:21 PM

Then you don't roleplay.

I'm not big on in-game relationships, but some people roleplay it that way and do it very well.

Quit being a douche bag.

Amaron
09-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Hmm my bardess has her husband Tolwynn...

She pined away for two years.
( They were together and broke up and two years later they got back together an married)

Her one or two encounters with Jaysehn were very memorable and she does admire his noble air.

My rogue was courted by Valicar after her husband of 4 years passed on. They share a special bond. He decided being a paladin of Koar was his life and he would never marry or settle down. So I guess she still pines for him (even though they are close still)

She also has another I won't say she pines for. but he is married and she isn't the type to mess with that.

J

crazymage
09-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
She doesn't date non halflings though so they were all out of the picture.

rofl.

weasel82
09-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
Kiera pined after Kjata for about 7 years then finally married him. It was a mutal pining though?

-M

I think Kjata was my "grandfather" or something...Sindani, when she was around, used to be my "mom"

And I never "pined" for anyone, although some chick (at least I think she was), who was from Icemule, been around awhile and her name started with an 'O', but I can't remember more was saying how she pined for my guy and started trying to fuck him.

It was...odd.

weasel82
09-13-2005, 02:39 PM
But she caught me on the counter ...:wasntme:

Saw me banging on the sofa :wasntme:

I even had her in the shower :wasntme:

She even caught me on camera :wasntme:

ElanthianSiren
09-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Sindani was Kiera and Kjata's only child. Her player started calling herself their "lovechild" years ago, and we figured what the hell, by unanimous vote :D

Welcome to our messed up family. mwahahaha

-M

DeV
09-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Aaysia
Aaysia got the guy she was pining for, so its all good. Oh really now... well then it's Jadezen for me! :P j/k j/k

Seriously, I already got the girl my character was pining for. She's been mine for about two years now.

Fallen
09-13-2005, 02:49 PM
It's really sad that I'm too shy to say who >> - Terminator X

Its not Karly, Godyva, or Kalanira is it?

HouseofElves
09-13-2005, 02:53 PM
I guess we are doing PCs are not NPCs, right?

Hrm. There was a time where an elf name Celasian was showing up. And he had the Legolas hair going and was just excellently dressed and so well mannered. I dunno that Uni got to know him well enough to "pine" for him but it could happen. She certainly wouldn't complain if Teveriel became one of her patrons either, just so she could have that power over him. Plus he gets angry and anger brings pain and pain is teh hot.

If she knew Stay lordy, she would be lusting after that I think.

And there are two dark elves who I've seen dress hotly, Malicir and Teylarun. But then I helped with Tey SO YOU ALL NEED TO LUST AFTER HIS GLORIOUSNESS. Kthx.

Kainen
09-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh and my aelotoi rogue doesn't pine for anyone.. she's too big a flirt. :lol:

weasel82
09-13-2005, 03:01 PM
:wtf:
:troll:

Aaysia
09-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by DeV

Originally posted by Aaysia
Aaysia got the guy she was pining for, so its all good. Oh really now... well then it's Jadezen for me! :P j/k j/k

Seriously, I already got the girl my character was pining for. She's been mine for about two years now.

I :heart: your girl too. Give her a hug for me when you get the chance.

And Jadezen IS MINE! I swear those two are so close that if Jade was a guy Jemiquist would have every right to be jealous :lol:

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Aaysia]

Apotheosis
09-13-2005, 03:07 PM
yes, I agree with Hectomancer. Obsession over a fictional character is incredibly unhealthy. (that includes Jihna's sense of humor) :D

lucene and rinswynd were too busy driving off cyber-sex0rz to pay attention to any other types, anyway.

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Yswithe]

Chaddy
09-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Penidiamond pines for the wooden barrel though there are rumors circulating about him and the arcane table within Vaalor's pawnshop.

Kainen
09-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Chaddy
Penidiamond pines for the wooden barrel though there are rumors circulating about him and the arcane table within Vaalor's pawnshop.

You mean the KNOTHOLE in the barrel. :D

Apotheosis
09-13-2005, 03:12 PM

:rofl:

Chastittee
09-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Never met a dame that was "unattainable" for Falgrin.. so not sure what you mean. If by unattainable you mean a butch lesbian.. that's ok.

:shrug:

You're still just the same as I remember you. :-P

And, Falgrin couldn't get any of my girls if he paid them.

:flees:

Apotheosis
09-13-2005, 03:21 PM
this is a chick thread

Fission
09-13-2005, 03:22 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean the KNOTHOLE in the barrel.

He could be pining to be on the other side of the knothole, for all we know. Not that I'd want to.

Chastittee
09-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves

And there are two dark elves who I've seen dress hotly, Malicir and Teylarun. But then I helped with Tey SO YOU ALL NEED TO LUST AFTER HIS GLORIOUSNESS. Kthx.

Forget characters pining in game...I'd take Malicir's player any day ;)

Alfster
09-13-2005, 03:34 PM

I fucking hate you.

I'm goign to kick you in the balls on Oct. 6th!

Hips
09-13-2005, 03:38 PM
I would say Jaysehn, but Michiko's pining after him is anything BUT secret. She will continue to pine until he gives in and admits he has feelings for her (she know he does, damnit, he's not a statue) or until she either A) dies or B) finds someone else just as scrumptious who is actually interested in her.

Her crush on Axhinde isn't exactly that secret, either.

....yeah, when Michiko pines after someone, everyone knows. :lol:

Sylvan Dreams
09-13-2005, 03:40 PM
I pine for this guy. He even makes his own outfits!

Tromp
09-13-2005, 03:53 PM
So is that what ParkBandit looks like? :lolwave:

Brattt8525
09-13-2005, 04:01 PM
My rogue pines for boxes with traps on them so she can get through LM. :mad:

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Brattt8525]

DeV
09-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Brattt8525
My rogue pines for boxes with traps on them so she get get through LM. :mad: Still!!!!! Geez that shit takes forever.

HouseofElves
09-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Chastittee

Is he played by you? That would make sense, it would be hard for any guy to dress that good on his own.

Brattt8525
09-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by DeV

Originally posted by Brattt8525
My rogue pines for boxes with traps on them so she get get through LM. :mad: Still!!!!! Geez that shit takes forever.

Tell me about it it took me 3 days of picking my own plus anyone else in Teras to get my one trap rep done.

Axhinde
09-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Alfster

I fucking hate you.

I'm goign to kick you in the balls on Oct. 6th!

:rofl:

That is even IF I got. And a big IF that is.

Chastittee
09-13-2005, 04:23 PM

Originally posted by Chastittee

Is he played by you? That would make sense, it would be hard for any guy to dress that good on his own.

Nope. Not by me. He's just got good taste.

Chastittee
09-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Tromp

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now.

You know I love you parkie-poo!! :ducks:

iomelindi
09-13-2005, 05:50 PM
True, it's all just a game. But my in game husband moved in with me in RL, and we are doing wonderfully. So, I can't knock people who "pine" for characters in game. I was doing plenty of that myself.

:loveu:

The Cat In The Hat
09-13-2005, 06:43 PM
I'll make this short and sweet...

Seravadon

But, I'm very happy in love IRL and not really interested in something in game.

Jayvn
09-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Iome!, oh and there's this really cute dark elf guy trapped behind the glass in that mirror too :( poor guy can't get out.

Snapp
09-13-2005, 06:59 PM
My main character doesn't "secretly" pine for anyone. He's very aggressive when he sees someone he wants.

Sanggios
09-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Nope. Not by me. He's just got good taste.

Thanks ^_^

HouseofElves
09-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah, can I second how deliciously dressed Malicir is? He is a total babe, features and all. Excellently done. Though I've never seen him really in an RP situation, he is certainly pine-after worthy by outfit alone.

Sanggios
09-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, can I second how deliciously dressed Malicir is? He is a total babe, features and all. Excellently done. Though I've never seen him really in an RP situation, he is certainly pine-after worthy by outfit alone.

I haven't been in many RP situations with him, but I'd like to be. I'm also hoping to work on the features a bit more to fit the idea of him I have in my head. Glad to know there are people who like it :)

Hips
09-13-2005, 08:07 PM
I demand one of you post what he looks like, and I've never seen him before and I want to know what Michiko is missing.

Sanggios
09-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
I demand one of you post what he looks like, and I've never seen him before and I want to know what Michiko is missing.

You see Lord Malicir.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He is tall. He has silver-flecked jade green eyes and olive skin. He has shoulder length, flowing dark brown hair tied into a loose ponytail with a simple leather hair-tie. He has sharply-curved pointed ears.
His face is concealed by a pristine white porcelain mask.
He has some sleek lustrous onyx rings set along the slender tips of his pointed ears.

He is wearing a polished silver neckchain, an ashen spidersilk cloak, some silver-insigiled ebon silk casting gloves, a pair of black scaled gauntlets tipped with thin talons, some silvery vultite cufflinks, a high-collared white spidersilk shirt secured diagonally across the chest with ebon-hued buttons, a watered silk pack, some iridescent white leathers, a distinguished silver-buckled belt, a pristine spidersilk coin pouch, some immaculate white silken trousers, and a pair of tall side-buckled boots.

Might be a bit anti-climactic ^_^

Sylvan Dreams
09-13-2005, 08:14 PM
I'm going to have to go check this guy out. I'm curious. If I find him, I'll post it.

Sanggios
09-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Bah! *blush* I don't think I live up to this kinda pressure/hype

Hips
09-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Ooh, he's cute. His features (what you can see of them, anyway) are similar to Jaysehn's.

TheRoseLady
09-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Tromp

Close but PB has light brown hair. :lol:

Asha
09-13-2005, 08:19 PM
TRL, I respect how long it's taken for you to admit my character was your secret obsession.
So let it be now, and let's have done with it.
:heart:

Sanggios
09-13-2005, 08:20 PM
^_^ Thanks, his features aren't done yet, I've been dying to get a feature alter for some time now, cause I want to alter his face a bit. After that, maybe the eyes.

I've been passivly looking for RP for a while, but he's a typical arrogant sort of Faendryl, which of course makes it difficult, but thems the bricks.

TheRoseLady
09-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Well my primary is married will be four years in October.

There is one character that I guess you could say that was "pining" material, but he doesn't know and likely never will. The character is married, that sort of ends that.

TheRoseLady
09-13-2005, 08:23 PM
TRL, I respect how long it's taken for you to admit my character was your secret obsession.
So let it be now, and let's have done with it.
:heart:

Sshhh. Don't tell anyone okay?

HouseofElves
09-13-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Sanggios
^_^ Thanks, his features aren't done yet, I've been dying to get a feature alter for some time now, cause I want to alter his face a bit. After that, maybe the eyes.

I've been passivly looking for RP for a while, but he's a typical arrogant sort of Faendryl, which of course makes it difficult, but thems the bricks.

Hrm...hot outfit: check
Plan for hot features: check
Snotty elf: check

Dude, he's the whoooole package. Good job. Too bad he's on the suck side of the Dragonspine tho.

Sanggios
09-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Well, I'm not really too sure what to hunt in the Nations part. So far I'm only comfortable in Zombies and in Rotting Woodsmen. U2U me if you've any suggestions with what I could try over there ^_^

Asha
09-13-2005, 09:13 PM
You see David K'aryeu.
He appears to be well hot.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has stunning, grey blue eyes and flawless, lily-hued skin. He has chin length, tussled mahogany brown hair which frames his eyes while touching his cheeks. He has a delicate face, a small nose and well normal ears.
He has an image of a sleeping dragon, etched into his neck.
He's wearing a thin leather band around his neck.
A grey cotton T-shirt and some well fitted dusty jeans.

Now, form a line, please!

Shari
09-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
My main character doesn't "secretly" pine for anyone. He's very aggressive when he sees someone he wants.

Oooo aggressive is teh hawt, pick me! <purrs>

Sylvan Dreams
09-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Sanggios

If you ever come across Debia, feel free to start a conversation. I'm always open to RP. As are many other people here.

That being said, I have to agree with the other ladies and say that your outfit is pretty well put together.

Sanggios
09-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Thanks! I'll keep an eye open. I'm currently heading to Illistim to see what it's like there from Malicir's perspective.

Burnt out Priestess
09-13-2005, 10:20 PM
My main has the man of her dreams,my other character on the other hand has a crush on someone for the longest time but for being outspoken she is really shy on getting the nerve to tell him.

Ilvane
09-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Ilvane definitely had a thing for Valicar for a bit..then she fell in love with her husband Arimantis. He's gone now, so she's dedicated to Ronan..not so exciting.

-A

petroglyph
09-13-2005, 11:42 PM
The sylvan finally got the attention of the guy she was pining after and had one happy honeymoon week before his player's and my work schedules both shifted to be polar opposites of each other. So now she's back to pining. Oh well.

The Faendryl doesn't exactly pine, but she's certainly interested in a number of other elvish types. Since she's never going to say anything (heh), I expect her love life to continue going nowhere fast.

Snapp
09-13-2005, 11:52 PM

Originally posted by Snapp

Oooo aggressive is teh hawt, pick me! <purrs>
He's into dudes. :lol: Makes for some interesting reactions when he goes after them.

Axhinde
09-14-2005, 12:06 AM
:rofl: I bet. Any of them ever play along, just to be a goof?

Gigantuous
09-14-2005, 12:56 AM
He doesn't.

I'm playing him as though V'tull touched his soul when Shalla sacrificed him in order to talk to the dark gods during the end of the GSS.

Ever so slowly, he's growing to hate people in general.

Terminator X
09-14-2005, 01:19 AM
Wow. How do you even get *one* frikkin' feature alter?

SpunGirl
09-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Naessi will always, always pine after Eugenides, even though if you ask her she'll say she's over him. They were together for many months before he went crazy, and sometimes he still acts normal with her. A few months ago he kissed her and that totally wrecked her for a few days.

Otherwise she doesn't get very attached to people. She's been engaged twice and married once (it was a secret marriage, long story, didn't work out). She's kind of with Khirdahn now, but not in a serious or exclusive kind of way. She's always thought Haxley was hot.

-K

[Edited on 9-14-2005 by SpunGirl]

DCSL
09-14-2005, 01:56 AM
Lysistrata's attracted to power, so um.. whoever's got it. Mekthros, of COURSE. But that's not a major secret. She's been a bit into Alisaire, ever since she saw her at one EG four years ago, or so. She'd like to pet Maimara. I dunno. She's not really a piner. More of a taker.

Devochka will always have a crush on Railien, whenever I play her. She wouldn't dream of even trying to get between him and his sweet wife (whom I adore as well) but if she ever drops him for some horrific reason, Devochka's THERE.

My lesbian sylvan would grab Naamit's hips and UNF UNF UNF.

Gigantuous
09-14-2005, 02:08 AM
I think I need to roll up a lesbian.

Seems like everyone has one.

DCSL
09-14-2005, 02:09 AM
I have thirty or so characters. One of them hadda' be a lesbian. For variety. Alright, two of them are.

Jolena
09-14-2005, 02:22 AM
the UNF UNF UNF comment made me snarf, THX :lol:

Shari
09-14-2005, 02:37 AM
Dextra's UNF and Jolena's SNARF just made me snarf.

Alfster
09-14-2005, 03:24 AM
Dextra's UNF and Jolena's SNARF just made me SHART.

There, fixed it for ya Jesae.

Nauriel
09-14-2005, 03:58 AM
You see David K'aryeu.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has stunning, grey blue eyes and flawless, lily-hued skin. He has chin length, tussled mahogany brown hair which frames his eyes while touching his cheeks. He has a delicate face, a small nose and well normal ears.

:hitit:

Nauri has the one she has been pinning after, so she happy. Then again, she is more of a taker..:D

HarmNone
09-14-2005, 04:26 AM
Heh. My ranger always longed for Faegil to notice her. He never did, however. She nursed a broken heart for years. ;)

Lord Dainslef
09-14-2005, 05:42 AM
Dain only ever had one woman on his mind, and she knows who she is. Other than that...well...that's it.

Shari
09-14-2005, 07:32 PM
I fucking hate you, Alfue.

Alfster
09-14-2005, 11:30 PM
I fucking hate you, Alfue.

Oh, you do not.

Plus, you won your bet.

H>justice banish
You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

ElanthianSiren
09-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Nauriel

You see David K'aryeu.

:hitit:

Nauri has the one she has been pinning after, so she happy. Then again, she is more of a taker..:D

:lol: I believe you have the first groupie.

-M

Rangerpuff
09-15-2005, 03:51 PM
I doubt there are few gals who have served in the Fury who can say..they didn't at one point..pine for Valicar. Merjinia of course had a huge crush on him. At one point she sort of pined for Olgretien, and Findaile.

Jolena
09-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah..Valicar is teh hawt. :kiss:

Amaron
09-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
Yeah..Valicar is teh hawt. :kiss:

Totally agreed..

When he ran the fury I would love to run to Mule and rub our attuned wristlets and make him look all dreamy during the meeting.

grin.. embarassed the heck out of the character.

Glad my bardess doesn't have to pine.. her hubby is adorable.
J

[Edited on 9-16-2005 by Amaron]

Warriorbird
09-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Jacinto never pines for anyone. He's totally honest.

Satira
09-16-2005, 02:08 PM
The only person I can think of that Satira has a crush on is Stay. I'm sure there are others, but I just can't think of them.

StrayRogue
09-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Oh the forbidden love. :loveu:

Satira
09-16-2005, 02:19 PM
Yes, I think that's exactly what it is. She can't have him. LE SIGH!

Hehe :P

HouseofElves
09-17-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
Jacinto never pines for anyone. He's totally honest.

To a fault. ;_;

MdnightDream
09-17-2005, 09:52 PM
Years ago my main had a crush on Maerek, or Maerak... I don't remember how it was spelled. But he disappeared forever. Now she's happily engaged!

Secretly, she crushes on a few merchants, cause she digs the altering powers.

My aelotoi hearts Sproink.

Viridian
09-17-2005, 10:17 PM
My character pines for her love lost, then disappeared, Ilijah.

Fallen
09-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Meh, she can do better.

Viridian
09-17-2005, 11:55 PM
*chuckles* you think so huh?

Axhinde
09-17-2005, 11:57 PM
But you and Sygel look so cute together.:lol:

4a6c1
09-18-2005, 12:06 AM
Jihna was into Vishra. Then Jihna was into Zaaf. And Jihna is always into Luukos.

Viridian
09-18-2005, 12:14 AM

Uhg... Hadya just says no to Faendryl, practicing the Dhe'nar way of life, slave-taking....Paladins to Luukos, besides he kinda slimy...

Though Hadya does find Dispater to be pretty awesome, she hasn't ever met another cleric to Luukos other than him.

But above all Hadya's master is Luukos.

[Edited on 9-18-2005 by Viridian]

Artha
09-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Jihna was into Vishra. Then Jihna was into Zaaf. And Jihna is always into Luukos.
Haha, Jihna likes the mangina.

Axhinde
09-18-2005, 12:15 AM
The one IC intereaction I've ever had with him/her freaked me out.

Viridian
09-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Vishra? He/She is really weird and I always liked interacting with him/her....I haven't seen her in awhile.

Viridian
09-18-2005, 12:19 AM
weird in the cool sense..

Nauriel
09-18-2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Viridian

Uhg... Hadya just says no to Faendryl, practicing the Dhe'nar way of life, slave-taking....Paladins to Luukos, besides he kinda slimy...

*chuckles* slimy eh? I know Nauri would disagree..though Nauri has always been a bit...odd:D

Warriorbird
09-18-2005, 09:31 AM
To a fault. ;_;

Not his fault if certain cute Nalfein don't listen.

:P

Honestly, he's pretty happy. He was unhappy over the fiance he had a while back, but he got over it.

Vixen
09-18-2005, 11:28 PM
Kasia doesn't pine for anyone really. She proposes to her select fiew on a bi-weekly basis, simply because she knows they won't threaten her and say yes. But if she ever were the pining sort, it would be those strong warrior militia men, whos names I dont need to mention

Viridian
09-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Nauriel

Originally posted by Viridian

*chuckles* slimy eh? I know Nauri would disagree..though Nauri has always been a bit...odd:D

Odd is putting it mildly don't ya think? hehe, Hadya doesn't understand what Nauriel sees in Sygel...

HouseofElves
09-19-2005, 12:48 AM
Sygel does have good taste in fashion.

Viridian
09-19-2005, 12:54 AM
No disputing that...I think its just his over all...yeah, he's still slimy.

Nauriel
09-19-2005, 02:55 AM
Sygel does have good taste in fashion.

yes he does...if Hadya ask's Nauri she might tell you why..thought im sure Hadya would be just as disturbed:lol:

[Edited on 9-19-2005 by Nauriel]

Wyndshadow
09-20-2005, 06:18 AM
Well I don't get much time to play and when I do not many people on. So I guess I still looking for someone for my characters. Neme has a crush on Lasu.
Haldona is waiting to find someone who is a good conversationist. And Wyndshadow is just open for anyone to flirt with her, but secretly wish for someone to have all to herself. She just has to find them.

Apotheosis
09-20-2005, 11:36 AM
I think all my characters were into Lisu :duck:

:spaz: