PDA

View Full Version : Picture Post - Post it up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104

Delias
09-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Yeah I already know that once they get the full face shield helmets we'll be putting mohawks on them. It's cool when you're six...when you're riding on your motorcycle as an adult with one chances are you are a toolbox.

Yeah, there were these three guys who would tear through westmont wearing the exact same riding outfit (kawasaki or some shit like that) in each of the three primary colors and they all had matching helmet mohawks. It took an enormous amount of effort not to do humanity a favor every time I saw them.

Sugarbritches
09-21-2012, 04:49 PM
As I've said before. I'm done with that business.

At least they are still on the Internet =D.

leifastagsweed
09-24-2012, 02:21 PM
All kinds of win for my kiddo and her yellow horse this past weekend at the Region 5 Dressage champs...

(photo removed)

Disclaimer: no, we didn't take a tax break on our Dressage horse or this event! :P

Jarvan
09-26-2012, 05:03 PM
My Nephew's surgery went well today

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87628991@N07/8027778668/

First thing he asked for when he woke up.. Chocolate milk.

Hardest 6 hours of my life really.. waiting to hear how he was doing.

4a6c1
09-26-2012, 05:13 PM
^Poor baby. I couldnt help but consider a few things though considering how far to the right Jarvan claims to be. It's funny how life events shape us. I wonder what opinion Jarvan would have about "Obamacare" if his sibling couldn't afford healthcare. That would put them in the situation of millions of Americans in that they would be bankrupted by their childs surgery, or with insurance (prior to Obamacare) the health insurance company could drop coverage to avoid paying for the surgery, or the surgery simply wouldn't happen because the parents could not afford it.

Androidpk
09-26-2012, 05:19 PM
^Poor baby. I couldnt help but consider a few things though considering how far to the right Jarvan claims to be. It's funny how life events shape us. I wonder what opinion Jarvan would have about "Obamacare" if his sibling couldn't afford healthcare. That would put them in the situation of millions of Americans in that they would be bankrupted by their childs surgery, or with insurance (prior to Obamacare) the health insurance company could drop coverage to avoid paying for the surgery, or the surgery simply wouldn't happen because the parents could not afford it.

Don't you know how politics works? Every negative can be turned into a positive somehow.

http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/mitt-romney-you-are-the-father.jpg

Jarvan
09-26-2012, 05:41 PM

He is being treated at CHOP. He was born with a disability, he is on SSD actually. Also his problem is so rare, that he is part of a study group, and they study group would have picked up the tab if it wasn't for SSD, instead, they are paying the left over parts, and making a donation to the Ronald McDonald house, since they supply rooms for my sister and her kids while down in Philly. That being said, my church had also offered to pay for most of the bills as well. Good old fashioned helping people out stuff. Got to love it.

You know what tho.. I am really to happy that he is doing good to sit here and continue to discuss this with you. Got to love how you turned a happy moment for me and my family into a political attack thread. Thanks. Really hope your proud of yourself.

Also, I never claimed to be far to the right. I hate all extremes really. I am just more right then left. Honestly, I wouldn't mind 100% government run healthcare, if our healthcare was more like star trek where you take a pill and get a new kidney, and no one works for a paycheck, but instead the betterment of mankind. let me know when that happens, mmmkay?

Tgo01
09-26-2012, 05:45 PM

Seriously?

"Poor kid. Speaking of kids let me take this opportunity to mock your political beliefs."

Tgo01
09-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Thread: Picture Post - Post it up

seiously? it's the pc, grow some skin

The irony of it all.

4a6c1
09-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Seriously?

"Poor kid. Speaking of kids let me take this opportunity to mock your political beliefs."

Jarvan is a political creature who shows strong opinions in all situations....I'm sure he can handle me questioning whether his political convictions apply to his real life situations.

You know what tho.. I am really to happy that he is doing good to sit here and continue to discuss this with you. Got to love how you turned a happy moment for me and my family into a political attack thread. Thanks. Really hope your proud of yourself.

Okay or maybe not... :-/

4a6c1
09-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Thread: Picture Post - Post it up

seiously? it's the pc, grow some skin

The irony of it all.

not it!

Jarvan
09-26-2012, 07:01 PM
If anyone wondered, these are some of the things he has..

http://www.chop.edu/service/cardiac-center/heart-conditions/transposition-of-the-great-arteries.html

He also has only two chambers in his heart. Not 4. His heart is also twisted, like if someone reached in and turned it like opening a jar. One of his valves doesn't work right. My sister had said the DR told her this was only the third case like this they have seen at CHOP. He will have to go back for minor surgery all his life. Life expectancy for his is currently 18 years.. as the only surviving patient they know of with all the same problems is currently 18. His oxy levels were so low as a child, that his lips, fingers and legs would turn blue constantly. There was possibility of developmental issues, but he is a strong little bugger, and so far, they don't see any. He is almost 4 years old now. But he weighs I think like 25-28 lbs, if that. He can't keep weight on due to his problems. Even after this surgery, if all is perfect, he will never be able to play sports, or run for more then a little. Walking even a mile will make his legs likely to collapse.

That being said, he is adorable.. but plays to many violent video games. For his 3rd birthday he asked everyone for a knife and a shotgun so he could help kill zombies. So of course I bought him a nerf gun.. He asked for a bigger gun. He said he needed more bullets.

His name is Jaxon Czar Thompson, and I will be taking him to Disney World this spring if I have to sell a kidney.

thefarmer
09-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Good news on your nephew Jarvan.

Also, CHOP is one seriously bad acronym for a hospital.

Jarvan
09-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Yeah.. but they are freakin amazing.

Well.. when they are not being morons.. He has eczema, gets it all over, including chest. Dr there said it is ringworm, and said they could do the surgery, this was back in july. Sent out for tests, came back Negative, my sister even has paperwork saying negative. BUT the Dermatologist that said Ring Worm said it had to be ringworm, so they said no surgery, since they don't want to cut open near ringworm and take the chance of infection.. umm.. Hello.. open heart surgery.. he is on enough antibiotics to kill every bacteria known to man. Not to mention they canceled the surgery, and then said well, in their system the test came back positive. ( Lies to cover their ass incase he died before they could reschedule, since this was supposed to be done last year, but he doesn't gain weight and they wanted him to weigh more) When he went down last night, they were.. oh.. he has ringworm on his arm.. we may not be able to do it.

Did I mention the massive does of ringworm medicine they gave him earlier didnt clear up the "ringworm" one iota?

CYA, thats what's wrong with he healthcare industry. That, and people that feel that can't ever be wrong.

WRoss
09-26-2012, 07:51 PM

Did you really just use his nephew's pain to get across a political point? Fucking absurd. Not only did you try and make a political point, you don't even have your facts straight about it. Obamacare is not free health care, unless you are very very poor. It's a mandate to make you buy health insurance and a penalty for those who don't.

diethx
09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
FYI, ringworm is a fungus, not bacteria.

Good to know not all his doctors are idiots and he's ok.

Tisket
09-27-2012, 02:55 AM

What a fucking piece of work you are.

4a6c1
09-27-2012, 11:34 PM
What a fucking piece of work you are.

Ahahaha! Coming from a miserable abyss of human negative emotion who has bragged about being a sociopath on several occasions this means SO MUCH.

Tisket
09-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Ahahaha! Coming from a miserable abyss of human negative emotion who has bragged about being a sociopath on several occasions this means SO MUCH.

So that's the horse you're going to back here? Because, as much as I dislike jarvan in general, I did not go there. You did.

Bobmuhthol
09-28-2012, 01:51 AM
For what it's worth, a sociopath wouldn't brag about being a sociopath...

Parkbandit
09-28-2012, 07:52 AM

I'm glad you've given us the opportunity to meet the real Rojo.

Delias
09-28-2012, 08:05 AM
For what it's worth, a sociopath wouldn't brag about being a sociopath...

Clearly you have never seen that definitive documentary, Girl Interrupted.

Atlanteax
09-28-2012, 09:29 AM

Unfortunately, what Rojo fails to realize, that under a fully implemented 'Obamacare' system, Jarvan's nephew would be worse off.

Delias
09-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Unfortunately, what Rojo fails to realize, that under a fully implemented 'Obamacare' system, Jarvan's nephew would be worse off.

Do go on and explain why... in the politics folder.

Jarvan
09-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Do go on and explain why... in the politics folder.

Please, Keep politics out of this folder. And frankly, out of my nephew's issue if you would. I would appreciate it.

On a lighter note, he is still doing good.

Atlanteax
09-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Please, Keep politics out of this folder. And frankly, out of my nephew's issue if you would. I would appreciate it.

On a lighter note, he is still doing good.

Yep, did not intend for that ... good to hear that things are positive.

leifastagsweed
09-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Wow. I thought this was supposed to be a positive thread. You are all some serious pots calling kettles black. In fact, you are accusing one of the few positive people on this entire board of being callous. Way to call it like you live it.

I don't believe Rojo had any ill intent towards you, Jarvan nor most definitely the little boy. I think that she made a cognitive connection between what you say and what you do and generally was interested. IN YOU. Isn't that the point of this thread? Take a POSITIVE interest in each other's looks, lives, whatever? I can understand it seeming unfeeling at this time and I had a similar oof thought about her OP, but I think she's expressed sufficient explanation that she isn't a horrible human. Now the actual horrible humans are just jumping on the negativity bandwagon. Hiss.

And also possibly as 'off-thread' as the political slant implied by several, but frankly...

[RED] Thread:Picture Post - Post it up 09-24-2012 12:50 PM - That horse is being tortured.

is fucking pathetic. Everyone rants and raves (understandably) about Anticor's kids bike helmet, but I get this? (I liked the bike helmets, btw)

I laughed originally at the ridiculousness of this solitary negative response and then later thought I should post thousands of pictures of abused, neglected, and abandoned horses who are starving or covered with wounds or any number of great horrors JUST to prove the troll wrong, but you and I know that's not REALLY what you meant anyway.

You make these boards suck for everyone, even the tough skinned. The point is for it to be enjoyable.

Buncha cyber bullies. Yeah life sucks, but MUST you try to make it suck so bad for everyone?

Tgo01
09-28-2012, 01:03 PM
I don't believe Rojo had any ill intent towards you, Jarvan nor most definitely the little boy. I think that she made a cognitive connection between what you say and what you do and generally was interested. IN YOU. Isn't that the point of this thread? Take a POSITIVE interest in each other's looks, lives, whatever?

You think Rojo's post was to take a "positive interest" in Jarvan's life? Please.

I can understand it seeming unfeeling at this time and I had a similar oof thought about her OP, but I think she's expressed sufficient explanation that she isn't a horrible human. Now the actual horrible humans are just jumping on the negativity bandwagon. Hiss.?

What "sufficient explanation" did she provide exactly? All she did was reply that she was surprised Jarvan couldn't "handle" her questions and then called Tisket a sociopath.

Good job calling everyone who disagreed with Rojo's post "horrible humans" though.

Tisket
09-28-2012, 01:08 PM
You think Rojo's post was to take a "positive interest" in Jarvan's life? Please.

What "sufficient explanation" did she provide exactly? All she did was reply that she was surprised Jarvan couldn't "handle" her questions and then called Tisket a sociopath.

Good job calling everyone who disagreed with Rojo's post "horrible humans" though.

To clarify, I don't mind being called a sociopath. Or anything really.

I just scoff at the people like Rojo who try to spin their own asshole douchebaggery.

Fucking own it.

leifastagsweed
09-28-2012, 01:15 PM
To clarify, I don't mind being called a sociopath. Or anything really.

I just scoff at the people like Rojo who try to spin their own asshole douchebaggery.

Fucking own it.

You don't scoff at it. You quite obviously live for it. You and all the other trolls that don't even PLAY THE GAME THIS BOARD REPRESENTS! Seriously, this is the only forum where you can feel superior?

P.S. - Thanks for SIGNING your negrep this time!

Tisket
09-28-2012, 01:18 PM
You don't scoff at it. You quite obviously live for it. You and all the other trolls that don't even PLAY THE GAME THIS BOARD REPRESENTS! Seriously, this is the only forum where you can feel superior?

I've never neg repped you that I can recall. I don't usually fail to sign neg rep unless I hit enter by mistake (that posts the rep.) lol @ you thinking yourself interesting enough for me to rep stalk though.

And if you are going to slam someone for posting here who doesn't play the game, you've got a long ass list there.

Tgo01
09-28-2012, 01:27 PM
You and all the other trolls that don't even PLAY THE GAME THIS BOARD REPRESENTS! Seriously, this is the only forum where you can feel superior?

Don't the number of regular posters around here who don't play GS anymore outnumber the number of regular posters who do play?

Tisket
09-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Don't the number of regular posters around here who don't play GS anymore outnumber the number of regular posters who do play?

Significantly.

Someone should start a poll.

leifastagsweed
09-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Significantly.

Someone should start a poll.

Someone should start a new forum. :)

Tisket
09-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Ahhh the old passive aggressive smiley icon.

4a6c1
Daaw. Leifa is such a sweet lady with a big heart. Yeah I was just musing outloud, with words, whatever. I assumed that because Jarvan only posts political stuff he wouldn't mind discussing it as it relates to his life. Ooops? (Rick Perry impression tyvm!!)

Anyways, I see that the conservatives are all feeling kind of collectivist and butthurt recently. I understand why and I actually feel sorry for you so I'll just limit my comments until after November. Seriously. :-/ See I can be sensitive to the needs of others!!!!

Androidpk

My magic crystal ball says yes.

Tisket
09-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Daaw. Leifa is such a sweet lady with a big heart. Yeah I was just musing outloud, with words, whatever. I assumed that because Jarvan only posts political stuff he wouldn't mind discussing it as it relates to his life. Ooops? (Rick Perry impression tyvm!!)

Anyways, I see that the conservatives are all feeling kind of collectivist and butthurt recently. I understand why and I actually feel sorry for you so I'll just limit my comments until after November. Seriously. :-/ See I can be sensitive to the needs of others!!!!

The spin you put on your own douchebaggedness must make you constantly dizzy. Maybe you should sit down and put your head between your knees.

4a6c1
09-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Hurdur?

Androidpk
09-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Can't you two scissor aggressively and get along?

4a6c1
09-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm trying to ignore her but she's HILARIOUS.

Tisket
09-28-2012, 01:49 PM
You would think two cunts could scissor companionably but I have to respect the other cunt first.

Tgo01
09-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Anyways, I see that the conservatives are all feeling kind of collectivist and butthurt recently.

That's it. We dislike your post because we're all butthurt conservatives. And because you're a woman who has an opinion, don't forget that one!

4a6c1
09-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Tisket doesn't respect me because I'm not KEEPIN IT REAL!!

4a6c1
09-28-2012, 01:56 PM
*gang signs*

Androidpk
09-28-2012, 02:01 PM
You would think two cunts could scissor companionably but I have to respect the other cunt first.

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies. In order to scissor the cunt you must first respect the cunt. Doogie Howser.

Jarvan
09-28-2012, 02:03 PM
I've posted in more then the political thread. market folder, event folder, social folder, bard folder.. I just don't play GS much, been in DR mostly lately.

If you really wanted to have a frank honest discussion about my nephew and Obamacare's impact on him, fine, but the way you went about it really not that great. Also, I'd say new thread in diff folder too. As this one is about pictures, is it not? I could post a slew more from the hospital. Also got a video from when I took him to Hershey this summer. man was he excited. Poor little guy almost collapsed tho from running around.

leifastagsweed
09-28-2012, 02:21 PM
I've posted in more then the political thread. market folder, event folder, social folder, bard folder.. I just don't play GS much, been in DR mostly lately.

If you really wanted to have a frank honest discussion about my nephew and Obamacare's impact on him, fine, but the way you went about it really not that great. Also, I'd say new thread in diff folder too. As this one is about pictures, is it not? I could post a slew more from the hospital. Also got a video from when I took him to Hershey this summer. man was he excited. Poor little guy almost collapsed tho from running around.

Again, as I said in my posrep to you Jarvan, best wishes to that cute little guy and I hope he has his fill of chocolate milk for years to come. :)

I myself have removed all pictures of my children from this thread and have learned not to share with people who don't share well. Besides, our fancy new gaming forum does allow us to share photos in our private photo albums that only friends can view. I think I'll be going that route from now on, since...

The Worst Internet Trolls Might Be Mentally Ill (http://kotaku.com/5938996/).

Tisket
09-28-2012, 02:31 PM
God, internet martyrs are the worst.

Delias
09-28-2012, 02:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KP1gql.jpg

Prepare for battle.

RSR
09-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Can we discuss your political beliefs before we go to battle?

msconstrew
09-28-2012, 02:49 PM
My magic crystal ball says yes.

I can't believe you just infringed on my copyright. You'll hear from my lawyers, sir.

RSR
09-28-2012, 02:51 PM
I can't believe you just infringed on my copyright. You'll hear from my lawyers, sir.

Sullied!

diethx
09-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Wow. I thought this was supposed to be a positive thread. You are all some serious pots calling kettles black. In fact, you are accusing one of the few positive people on this entire board of being callous. Way to call it like you live it.

I don't believe Rojo had any ill intent towards you, Jarvan nor most definitely the little boy. I think that she made a cognitive connection between what you say and what you do and generally was interested. IN YOU. Isn't that the point of this thread? Take a POSITIVE interest in each other's looks, lives, whatever? I can understand it seeming unfeeling at this time and I had a similar oof thought about her OP, but I think she's expressed sufficient explanation that she isn't a horrible human. Now the actual horrible humans are just jumping on the negativity bandwagon. Hiss.

And also possibly as 'off-thread' as the political slant implied by several, but frankly...

[RED] Thread:Picture Post - Post it up 09-24-2012 12:50 PM - That horse is being tortured.

is fucking pathetic. Everyone rants and raves (understandably) about Anticor's kids bike helmet, but I get this? (I liked the bike helmets, btw)

I laughed originally at the ridiculousness of this solitary negative response and then later thought I should post thousands of pictures of abused, neglected, and abandoned horses who are starving or covered with wounds or any number of great horrors JUST to prove the troll wrong, but you and I know that's not REALLY what you meant anyway.

You make these boards suck for everyone, even the tough skinned. The point is for it to be enjoyable.

Buncha cyber bullies. Yeah life sucks, but MUST you try to make it suck so bad for everyone?

Someone should start a new forum. :)

Whoa whoa whoa. I get you're mad because someone called your kid fat, but holy shit, overreact much? Get over yourself.

Absolutely. This line is so ridiculous... I honestly cannot understand why people still use it. OMG U DON'T PLAY U SHOULDN'T POST. Come on, now.

Tisket
09-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Absolutely. This line is so ridiculous... I honestly cannot understand why people still use it. OMG U DON'T PLAY U SHOULDN'T POST. Come on, now.

I guess she forgot that the forum owner and administrator don't play the game anymore either.

Those fools need to move on.

leifastagsweed
09-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Go ahead and keep bullying and proving my point.

Tisket
09-28-2012, 03:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KP1gql.jpg

Prepare for battle.

I was going to make some joke about him storming my castle but it sounded slightly inappropriate. He'd probably drown in my moat anyway. Because he's short I mean. Moats are deep. Jesus, I need to stop typing now.

RSR
09-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Never before have Miracle Max's word been more appropriate Tisket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3VxOqHI-4

Tisket
09-28-2012, 03:04 PM

We stop when we get bored. It's a huge relief to have your permission to continue though. Rules and regs state that we cannot continue without it.

Tisket
09-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Never before have Miracle Max's word been more appropriate Tisket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3VxOqHI-4

lmao, god I love that movie so much.

diethx
09-28-2012, 03:05 PM

No one is bullying. You said something incredibly stupid and you're being called on it. This community, while it might be called the Player's corner, is not solely for people who still play Gemstone. It's for people who met through Gemstone to come and discuss whatever the fuck they want whenever they fucking want to.

Unless of course, you think that ONLY GEMSTONE RELATED ITEMS should be put on this forum, and then I say to you, stop posting pics of your kids, horses, ugly boots, etc.

I was going to make some joke about him storming my castle but it sounded slightly inappropriate. He'd probably drown in my moat anyway. Because he's short I mean. Moats are deep. Jesus, I need to stop typing now.

Yes, yes you do. Sicko. That's like what I said to SR about his mustard turtleneck. :(

Some Rogue
09-28-2012, 03:39 PM
No reason to live in Boston anymore.. except Lia maybe.

Yes, yes you do. Sicko. That's like what I said to SR about his mustard turtleneck. :(

Well someone is just asking for their home to be set on fire now.

diethx
09-28-2012, 03:45 PM
:moon2:

Jarvan
09-28-2012, 04:19 PM

Thanks, haven't laughed that hard since Tuesday!

sst
09-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Howdy folks!

Back after a bit hiatus!

Lets see, what happened... Well, I'm an officer now! The military will put anybody in charge these days...
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g312/RSTA006/IMG_5132.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g312/RSTA006/280062_594440704529_379703466_o.jpg

Also went Florida a bit ago to visit some family. The little one enjoys playing with swords.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g312/RSTA006/282749_587558456609_1652187032_n.jpg

Also had an obligatory trip to Disney.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g312/RSTA006/224899_587559953609_1585313202_n.jpg

Latrinsorm
09-28-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm a little rusty on my armed forces insignia but congratulations, Vice Admiral!!!

Glad to see you and the familiy are doing well! :)

sst
09-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Senior vice Admiral of the Armed Forces to be exact.

Warrant Officer 1 to be specific.

Parkbandit
09-28-2012, 05:42 PM

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/7ea9986decccf2d688883c86ba536dfe69ad7111_m.jpg

Parkbandit
09-28-2012, 05:47 PM

Wait.. other people are butthurt.. because you were a thoughtless cunt?

Awesome.

Please let us know when karma comes calling.. it will be entertaining.

Parkbandit
09-28-2012, 05:48 PM
That's it. We dislike your post because we're all butthurt conservatives. And because you're a woman who has an opinion, don't forget that one!

You and your WARZ ON WOMANZ!!!

Parkbandit
09-28-2012, 05:52 PM
I myself have removed all pictures of my children from this thread and have learned not to share with people who don't share well.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1352919/noooo.gif

leifastagsweed
09-28-2012, 07:05 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1352919/noooo.gif

LOL, thanks for the giggle!

4a6c1
09-28-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm a little rusty on my armed forces insignia but congratulations, Vice Admiral!!!

Glad to see you and the familiy are doing well! :)

:lol:

Yay Dave! Beautiful family as always.

Congrats on Vice Admiral (W-I)!

DCSL
09-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Congratulations on the officer..-ship? And your kid is adorable. Definitely takes after the wife, though.

As an aside, I can't see pictures of you smiling without remembering your janky tooth.

Parkbandit
09-28-2012, 09:53 PM
As an aside, I can't see pictures of you smiling without remembering your janky tooth.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.

sst
09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Congratulations on the officer..-ship? And your kid is adorable. Definitely takes after the wife, though.

On the plus side the US government now owes me a new tooth every time it breaks off.

TheEschaton
09-28-2012, 11:16 PM
On the plus side the US government now owes me a new tooth every time it breaks off.

They OWE you?

Fucking socialist.

B4Hand
09-30-2012, 01:41 AM
Family time.. at a really fun Quinceanera!
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/merjinia/557101_4435459492073_1841097138_n.jpg
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/merjinia/539344_4435581455122_1845976122_n.jpg
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/merjinia/389959_491952130824502_1897004778_n.jpg
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/merjinia/385002_4435457972035_1655168298_n.jpg

Kuyuk
09-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Teach that boy to tighten his tie!!

Tisket
09-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Tell the truth, B4hand, you photoshopped your husband into those pictures. The light seems to hit him differently.

Handsome family you have!

Bobmuhthol
09-30-2012, 10:16 AM
Teach that boy to tighten his tie!!
Tight or not, they both can't tie a knot for shit.
http://0.tqn.com/d/diyfashion/1/0/h/o/-/-/leonardo-dicaprio-necktie.png

Latrinsorm
09-30-2012, 12:32 PM
Speaking of unsolicited advice, if you want to do the cool unslung tie look, the super high white t-shirt underneath is very much at cross purposes.
Tell the truth, B4hand, you photoshopped your husband into those pictures. The light seems to hit him differently.BECAUSE HE'S BALD HA HA HA HA.
Handsome family you have!Yeah! If that was the daughter who was pregnant she dropped the weight like whoa.

Delias
09-30-2012, 01:29 PM
If that was the daughter who was pregnant she dropped the weight like whoa.

She's trying to lure in a new baby-daddy.

Drakefang
09-30-2012, 05:27 PM
I believe that's the youngest daughter, gents. Way to be classy.

DCSL
09-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Yeah. And the PC is KNOWN for class. Way to let the side down, boys.

Drakefang
09-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Yeah. And the PC is KNOWN for class. Way to let the side down, boys.

True. No point avoiding it when the ladies talk about under aged boys drowning in their moats and such. Feel free to hit on the 13 year old, guys! She might even be 14 now, I forget. ;)

diethx
09-30-2012, 05:44 PM
A) she doesn't look 13 or 14. She looks more like 20.

B) her mom knows what to expect from posting pics of the kids here. Still does it, so obviously it doesn't bother her that much.

Latrinsorm
09-30-2012, 06:31 PM
I don't keep tabs on which of B4Hand's daughters are which age. I first agreed that it was a good looking family, and said IF she was the one who was pregnant, she dropped the weight very quickly (which is a compliment). If you think that is a classless remark, you are misinformed.

Tgo01
09-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Everyone should be able to recognize everyone's kids and should also know their ages, marital status, offspring status and what they had for breakfast this morning.

Delias
09-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Everyone should be able to recognize everyone's kids and should also know their ages, marital status, offspring status and what they had for breakfast this morning.

Not all of us are as good with surveillance equipment as you are.

Drakefang
09-30-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't keep tabs on which of B4Hand's daughters are which age. I first agreed that it was a good looking family, and said IF she was the one who was pregnant, she dropped the weight very quickly (which is a compliment). If you think that is a classless remark, you are misinformed.

I was responding to Delias. If that wasn't relatively clear, based on his comment, too bad. The only thing in my post that would have applied to you was correcting you on which daughter it was.

Delias
09-30-2012, 07:10 PM
I was responding to Delias. If that wasn't relatively clear, based on his comment, too bad. The only thing in my post that would have applied to you was correcting you on which daughter it was.

Oh, well, all agree that I have no class.

diethx
09-30-2012, 07:22 PM
I think you (Drakefang) knowing exactly which daughter it was and how old she is is way creepier than anything Delias has said in regards to her kids (ever). Just sayin'.

Delias
09-30-2012, 07:23 PM
I think you (Drakefang) knowing exactly which daughter it was and how old she is is way creepier than anything Delias has said in regards to her kids (ever). Just sayin'.

I'm really starting to like you lately. If you keep coming to my defense, I may propose marriage. I mean, sure, I'm married already, but we just won't tell anyone. I'm a pretty good cook.

msconstrew
09-30-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm really starting to like you lately. If you keep coming to my defense, I may propose marriage. I mean, sure, I'm married already, but we just won't tell anyone. I'm a pretty good cook.

And soon you'll be a thin stay at home wife!

Drakefang
09-30-2012, 08:25 PM

LOL

Hardly. Don't any of you talk to each other away from the PC? Facebook with each other? AIM? I mean, I guess it's creepy if the only contact I ever have with any of you is on this forum, publicly. I mean even via PM one learns things about people beyond what's posted. No doubt you know a lot about some of the folks on here.

Bobmuhthol
09-30-2012, 08:29 PM
I certainly know a lot about some people.

DCSL
09-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Alex knows I shrank one pants size recently.

4a6c1
09-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Alex has used his geospatial mapping software that he invented to analyze the probable breast size increase to time scenarios of Gnome Rage based on her current titty pics.

Kuyuk
10-01-2012, 06:33 AM
Alex has used his geospatial mapping software that he invented to analyze the probable breast size increase to time scenarios of Gnome Rage based on her current titty pics.

Is this a problem?

4a6c1
10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Just sayin. Notice Bob does not deny that he created special software to measure GRs areolas

Delias
10-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Just sayin. Notice Bob does not deny that he created special software to measure GRs areolas

Nature already equipped me with a fully functioning mouth suite for that.

Bobmuhthol
10-01-2012, 04:39 PM
On any given day, I see Gnome Rage's chest probably 35 times. It never gets old.

4a6c1
10-01-2012, 05:07 PM
lol

Latrinsorm
10-01-2012, 05:08 PM
I was responding to Delias. If that wasn't relatively clear, based on his comment, too bad. The only thing in my post that would have applied to you was correcting you on which daughter it was.Do you usually refer to Delias in the plural?
On any given day, I see Gnome Rage's chest probably 35 times. It never gets old.Gnome Rage's breasts are immortal???

Bobmuhthol
10-01-2012, 05:23 PM
I almost feel bad saying these things when she isn't around to defend herself (something about being a... senior? in college... so difficult), but fuck it, yeah, they're immortal. Johnny Christopher wrote a song about them, and you may know it as "Always on My Mind."

4a6c1
10-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Well at least she'll always have that. If nothing else happens @ 80 years old "you whippersnappers better show some respect, once upon a time my boobs were WORSHIPPED on the internet."

Bobmuhthol
10-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Who said anything about the internet?

4a6c1
10-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Oh god. Please don't let this conversation turn into something we have to report to the cops.

subzero
10-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Oh god. Please don't let this conversation turn into something we have to report to the cops.

But those are the interesting stories...

Bobmuhthol
10-01-2012, 07:19 PM
She's 21, I'm pretty sure the police don't need to get involved in our relationship.

4a6c1
10-01-2012, 07:43 PM
What a relief!

Also: Daaaaaw

Delias
10-01-2012, 08:07 PM
She's 21, I'm pretty sure the police don't need to get involved in our relationship.

I find it interesting that you now describe her hiding in her apartment as you sit in the bushes with night vision goggles as a "relationship".

iJin
10-01-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm gonna tell your GF Alex!!!1oneon!!

4a6c1
10-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Night vision goggles don't really help with people hiding in apartments. Thermal camera is the way to go. Wait, what?

Tgo01
10-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Do you usually refer to Delias in the plural?

Until he loses more weight. OH SNAP!

4a6c1
10-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Awesome unfunny joke. Very much recommended. Would roll eyes again.

Tgo01
10-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Awesome unfunny joke. Very much recommended. Would roll eyes again.

:(

Bobmuhthol
10-01-2012, 11:10 PM
What a relief!

Also: Daaaaaw
I'm just fucking her, it's not that cute when you think about it.

Delias
10-01-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm just fucking her, it's not that cute when you think about it.

Is she aware that you are, or is the chloroform you got on the internet working properly?

Bobmuhthol
10-01-2012, 11:14 PM
She isn't aware, but for a different reason. I get a lot of "is it in yet"s.

Delias
10-01-2012, 11:16 PM
She isn't aware, but for a different reason. I get a lot of "is it in yet"s.

She'll stop doing that when you start buying her things.

Latrinsorm
10-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Maybe she's just a behaviorist!

Tisket
10-02-2012, 02:08 AM
:(

It was funny to anyone with a sense of humor. Rojo has demonstrated time and again that she lacks one.

And whoa...Bob and GR? This is a new wrinkle in the PC space time continuum (sp?)

Paradii
10-02-2012, 02:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2Beza.jpg

I am sure you are all sick of seeing my dog and myself, but here's a picture of my dog and myself and the first sage-grouse I shot.

subzero
10-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Why did you decide to fist the bird? It's a perty puppet and all, but that's kinda gross.

LMingrone
10-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Michiko found me in real life. Damn you, PC! http://i.imgur.com/6ShUk.png

Delias
10-02-2012, 06:15 AM
It was funny to anyone with a sense of humor. Rojo has demonstrated time and again that she lacks one.

And whoa...Bob and GR? This is a new wrinkle in the PC space time continuum (sp?)

Peniswrinkle. That is all.

Paradii
10-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Why did you decide to fist the bird? It's a perty puppet and all, but that's kinda gross.

It's required in the hunting regs.

Gnome Rage
10-02-2012, 11:05 AM
No. False. All false. :(

diethx
10-02-2012, 12:50 PM

I am sure you are all sick of seeing my dog and myself, but here's a picture of my dog and myself and the first sage-grouse I shot.

I am not sick of it; your dog is adorable. Although it does look a bit like he's sniffing your junk and not the bird, at first glance.

msconstrew
10-02-2012, 12:59 PM

My whole family uses german wirehair pointers as their bird dogs. Love them. So cute!

Delias
10-02-2012, 01:09 PM
I am not sick of it; your dog is adorable. Although it does look a bit like he's sniffing your junk and not the bird, at first glance.

That's because his junk mysteriously smells like bird cloaca.

diethx
10-02-2012, 01:58 PM
I really don't care to know how you know what his junk smells like.

Delias
10-02-2012, 02:09 PM

Walked into that one.

Paradii
10-02-2012, 02:51 PM

It's because he sucks my dick!!!!!

http://theforvm.org/files/thats-the-joke.jpg

Some Rogue
10-02-2012, 03:08 PM
It's obviously a full blooded crotch hound.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeujmb_george-carlin-dogs_fun

4a6c1
10-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Great picture Paradii. Attractive dog!

THE CANINE.

diethx
10-02-2012, 07:06 PM
It's because he sucks my dick!!!!!

sigh

Paradii
10-02-2012, 08:02 PM
sigh

DCSL
10-02-2012, 08:14 PM
It really does look like you're fisting the bird, though.

Paradii
10-02-2012, 08:53 PM
It really does look like you're fisting the bird, though.

Looks like?

diethx
10-02-2012, 09:17 PM

Shut up and post more pics (of your dog).

Tgo01
10-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Shut up and post more pics (of your dog...sniffing your crotch).

diethx
10-02-2012, 09:19 PM
That would be fine if his crotch was unclothed.

Tgo01
10-02-2012, 09:21 PM
That would be fine if his crotch was unclothed.

What kind of freaky porn are you into if you want to see pictures of a dog sniffing a guy's unclothed crotch?

Nevermind, please don't tell us :(

diethx
10-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah that did come out kind of gross, lol.

You know what I meant though :(

Androidpk
10-02-2012, 09:23 PM
The kind that involves peanut butter and bad, bad dogs!

diethx
10-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Wow you really took it down that road, didn't you?

msconstrew
10-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Wow you really took it down that road, didn't you?

I, for one, really enjoyed it.

4a6c1
10-02-2012, 09:52 PM
I, for one, really enjoyed it.

http://www.pantryspa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/peanutButter.jpg

NocturnalRob
10-02-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm glad to see that the PC hasn't changed a single iota.

DCSL
10-02-2012, 10:03 PM
You're alive!

Paradii
10-02-2012, 10:18 PM
You're alive!

I doubt its a coincidence that someone mentions they want to see a dog licking peanut butter off my balls and Rob shows up.

NocturnalRob
10-02-2012, 10:20 PM
I doubt its a coincidence that someone mentions they want to see a dog licking peanut butter off my balls and Rob shows up.
Or could it be that this is just a continual theme throughout the PC, and regardless of when I chose to reappear it would have been present?

Ruminate on that, good sir. We will never truly know.

diethx
10-02-2012, 10:24 PM
I think we're getting too far away from the point here, and that is that Paradii needs to post more pantsless pictures. I'm sure Dex agrees with me (and maybe even Rob).

Paradii
10-02-2012, 10:43 PM
I think we're getting too far away from the point here, and that is that Paradii needs to post more pantsless pictures. I'm sure Dex agrees with me (and maybe even Rob).

More pantsless? Have I posted any? Although, it breaks my heart to be the bearer of bad news, I cannot be a part of the penis thread part deuce.

I wouldn't want to cause all of the PC's marriages and relationships to end, in addition to a mass exodus to the biggest little city in a vain attempt to track me down and mount me vigorously. I fear that many a cervix would be ravaged.

Paradii
10-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Or could it be that this is just a continual theme throughout the PC, and regardless of when I chose to reappear it would have been present?

Ruminate on that, good sir. We will never truly know.

We could easily design an experiment to test your hypothesis. Quick, to the nerdery!

diethx
10-02-2012, 10:57 PM
More pantsless? Have I posted any? Although, it breaks my heart to be the bearer of bad news, I cannot be a part of the penis thread part deuce.

I wouldn't want to cause all of the PC's marriages and relationships to end, in addition to a mass exodus to the biggest little city in a vain attempt to track me down and mount me vigorously. I fear that many a cervix would be ravaged.

Meh.

Delias
10-02-2012, 11:06 PM

Might get further posting your bank statements.

Paradii
10-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Might get further posting your bank statements.

I am still working on the ph.d. The penis is more impressive than my paltry earnings, and my penis isn't stopping traffic.

DCSL
10-02-2012, 11:27 PM
my penis isn't stopping traffic.

You can't blame your penis if you're not whipping it out.

Androidpk
10-02-2012, 11:31 PM
It's never too late to whip it out and into shape.

Tisket
10-03-2012, 02:12 AM
I'd brake for it.

Delias
10-03-2012, 07:33 AM
I'd brake for it.

If you noticed it.

diethx
10-03-2012, 08:49 AM
I'd brake for it.

^

B4Hand
10-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Date night!
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/merjinia/IMAG0748.jpg

B4Hand
10-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Fighting the sun!

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/merjinia/IMAG0741.jpg

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 01:27 AM
My guy did something sweet.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/rojodisco/Rose.jpg

Not bad for a hypermasculine sports fanatic, right?

Androidpk
10-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Fighting the sun!

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/merjinia/IMAG0741.jpg

You two look like a young Red Foreman and Kitty.

msconstrew
10-07-2012, 01:50 AM
My guy did something sweet.

Not bad for a hypermasculine sports fanatic, right?

Those are lovely, Rojo! Good for him!

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Inorite. Per our usual give and take I think this means Football later today though. :(

NocturnalRob
10-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Why would he have to give you something in order to watch football?

diethx
10-07-2012, 09:57 AM
You two look like a young Red Foreman and Kitty.

Holy shit I didn't see it until you said something, but YES. Especially her husband. Good looking couple B4Hand.

Inorite.

WRoss
10-07-2012, 10:11 AM
I haven't posted pics in forever, so here you go:

My Nephews:

http://i.imgur.com/fxNOPl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5OT6Xl.jpg

Me (on the right) on my birthday:

http://i.imgur.com/IJKpll.jpg

And a panorama (http://i.imgur.com/LP43H.jpg) from my birthday ride.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 03:06 PM

Good job reading! That's clearly what I ment. Jarvan is that you?

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Good job reading! That's clearly what I ment. Jarvan is that you?

"meant". Jarvan, is that you?

B4Hand
10-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Pretty flowers!

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 03:30 PM
"meant". Jarvan, is that you?

And in with the turd brigade. Haha! I'm out. I have some pretty excellent BBQ waiting for me and some footballers in mustard yellow capris to puzzle over.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 05:15 PM
And in with the turd brigade. Haha! I'm out. I have some pretty excellent BBQ waiting for me and some footballers in mustard yellow capris to puzzle over.

Oh, it's ok if you do it to someone, but it's almost a call to the BBB when it's turned back on you.

diethx
10-07-2012, 06:50 PM
At least you guys get responses in the thread. She PMs me to show her displeasure.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Like I said. Rob was just being a smartass and he gets the same in kind. PB generates weird circular conversations that always end in him insulting something something totally random so I bail out of that. You I attempt to communicate with because I assumed you were capable of such a thing. Ugh. Guess not.

diethx
10-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Do you really wanna do this here? You just went off like a loony toon in PMs and I was ready to drop it and just let it slide, but we can if you really want to.

Delias
10-07-2012, 08:22 PM
aaaaaaaaand CATFIGHT!

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 08:24 PM
aaaaaaaaand CATFIGHT!

Who said famine?

Asile
10-07-2012, 08:52 PM
My daughter turned 4 on Wednesday. To celebrate the fact that she survived this 4th year of her life, we had something like 25 additional people invade our living space, all with the expectation of being fed cake. Instead of paying a bakery too much money for a big enough cake covered in too-sweet icing, I took it upon myself to bake and frost the cake at home, and in a method guaranteed to drive me to near insanity. (The insanity was lessened by my wonderful coworker who loaned me some of her supplies from her time doing cakes professionally, since she didn't have the time to do it for me herself.)

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq162/asile13/LilyAnne%20Birthday%202012/IMG_0869.jpg

This was such a success that I am going to lose my mind again and attempt a 3-D car cake for my son's birthday in 2 months.

Latrinsorm
10-07-2012, 09:04 PM
As a fellow obsessive crafter, I salute you! That looks really good.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 09:22 PM
My daughter turned 4 on Wednesday. To celebrate the fact that she survived this 4th year of her life, we had something like 25 additional people invade our living space, all with the expectation of being fed cake. Instead of paying a bakery too much money for a big enough cake covered in too-sweet icing, I took it upon myself to bake and frost the cake at home, and in a method guaranteed to drive me to near insanity. (The insanity was lessened by my wonderful coworker who loaned me some of her supplies from her time doing cakes professionally, since she didn't have the time to do it for me herself.)

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq162/asile13/LilyAnne%20Birthday%202012/IMG_0869.jpg

This was such a success that I am going to lose my mind again and attempt a 3-D car cake for my son's birthday in 2 months.

You're amazing. My daughter said she wants a racecar cake for her 4th birthday. I just don't have the courage to ruin something that important. I think I'm going to try Kroger. They have some neat cakes in their catalog.

Tisket
10-07-2012, 09:23 PM

Don't try to joke with her. She is incapable of laughing at herself and she absolutely hates thinking that others might be having a chortle at her expense. If she even suspects someone of thinking her ridiculous, she turns into a menstrual rag.

She's a very sensitive sort.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Ugh. Boring.

Tisket
10-07-2012, 09:25 PM
At least you guys get responses in the thread. She PMs me to show her displeasure.

I got some of those. She does that because she believes it will net her better treatment in threads when she has a melt down.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Like I said. Rob was just being a smartass and he gets the same in kind. PB generates weird circular conversations that always end in him insulting something something totally random so I bail out of that. You I attempt to communicate with because I assumed you were capable of such a thing. Ugh. Guess not.

You I attempted failure as usual.

You aren't good at this back and forth.. just go away already and stop being such a dumb bitch.

Delias
10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
You I attempted failure as usual.

I'm not understanding this. Probably because I'm a high school drop out.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 09:32 PM

Clearly.

I'm going to see if the saying is true: If you give him enough time, he might be able to get there on his own.

Go back to my post.. and to what I quoted.

Come on man.. I have faith.

DCSL
10-07-2012, 09:32 PM

Naw. It's a golf reference.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Naw. It's a golf reference.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UP-Fp4T_Q_g/UCZfCEJb2oI/AAAAAAAAXQo/HrUinxpdGQk/s1600/caddyshackbillmurrayunkempt.jpg

Delias
10-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Clearly.

I'm going to see if the saying is true: If you give him enough time, he might be able to get there on his own.

Go back to my post.. and to what I quoted.

Come on man.. I have faith.

Ah. I see what you did there... but to the casual observer, it just looks like you can't decide who is attempting what. I prefer to skim posts for relevant information. I suppose I'll have to concentrate on reading yours more thoroughly, just to prove I can read. At least I hope I can read. If what I am typing and what I see that you have typed are not the words I think they are, I believe my foundation in life may be shattered.

Tisket
10-07-2012, 09:40 PM

This reminded me...I once made a correct guess about who left neg rep for me and joked that I used my CSI skills to do so. Rojo sent me a PM asking me how I did so and I joked back that I gave Kranar a blowjob for the intel. Well a few months pass and she made a veiled reference in a thread about how I shouldn't talk when it came to finding out about reppers identity (don't remember the specifics but I could find them if motivated) so I asked her what she meant and apparently she believed me about going to Kranar for repper ID. Which just underscored her inability to identify a punchline from a punch in the face. Stupid twat.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Ah. I see what you did there... but to the casual observer, it just looks like you can't decide who is attempting what. I prefer to skim posts for relevant information. I suppose I'll have to concentrate on reading yours more thoroughly, just to prove I can read. At least I hope I can read. If what I am typing and what I see that you have typed are not the words I think they are, I believe my foundation in life may be shattered.

I'm sure my target audience understood my post.

I can't dumb down everything.. what fun is that?

Delias
10-07-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm sure my target audience understood my post.

I didn't think we had any other geriatrics on the PC. Learn something new every day.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 09:49 PM
I didn't think we had any other geriatrics on the PC. Learn something new every day.

With your extremely limited knowledge base.. learning something new shouldn't be too difficult.

WRoss
10-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Everyone in this thread needs to get laid.

Delias
10-07-2012, 10:02 PM
With your extremely limited knowledge base.. learning something new shouldn't be too difficult.

I know it may be difficult to believe, but my knowledge base is very broad... it just isn't very deep. Books, you see. I have always loved to read, and I have been in love with or fascinated by a new topic every few months for as long as I can remember. My downfall in school had always been my hatred of being forced to do unnecessary work when I could demonstrate my understanding of the concepts involved. That, and attendance. I always tested well- the tests were my favorite part. It was the bullshit busy work I rejected, and that all added up to failing grades, which added up to me saying fuck this. I obtained my GED the same month my class graduated, and that was that.

My friends all went on to get actual degrees and careers. Engineers and lawyers and one who will have her doctorate next year. I'm quite proud of them for their accomplishments, but really feel no shame or remorse at not having equaled them. I was always expected to do great things by my family. A lot of pressure and no support. In the end I did essentially nothing. Had some fun. Always worked hard at whatever shit job I had, and paid my own way. I really don't think it's fair to expect more than that from a man. You clearly don't either, or you would be backing large scale social programs instead of the republican party.

I suppose the point to this rambling diatribe is this- I may be ignorant, but I am not stupid. I will totally beat you at battletoads.

Tisket
10-07-2012, 10:03 PM

When is this NOT true? That is the question.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 10:03 PM

Ermagerd. I was trying today but: football.

Tisket
10-07-2012, 10:06 PM
I know it may be difficult to believe, but my knowledge base is very broad... it just isn't very deep. Books, you see. I have always loved to read, and I have been in love with or fascinated by a new topic every few months for as long as I can remember. My downfall in school had always been my hatred of being forced to do unnecessary work when I could demonstrate my understanding of the concepts involved. That, and attendance. I always tested well- the tests were my favorite part. It was the bullshit busy work I rejected, and that all added up to failing grades, which added up to me saying fuck this. I obtained my GED the same month my class graduated, and that was that.

My friends all went on to get actual degrees and careers. Engineers and lawyers and one who will have her doctorate next year. I'm quite proud of them for their accomplishments, but really feel no shame or remorse at not having equaled them. I was always expected to do great things by my family. A lot of pressure and no support. In the end I did essentially nothing. Had some fun. Always worked hard at whatever shit job I had, and paid my own way. I really don't think it's fair to expect more than that from a man. You clearly don't either, or you would be backing large scale social programs instead of the republican party.

I suppose the point to this rambling diatribe is this- I may be ignorant, but I am not stupid. I will totally beat you at battletoads.

Words. We need more words.

WRoss
10-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Ermagerd. I was trying today but: football.

You should have teased him for a bit and then told him he wasn't going to get any if he watched football all day. I mean come on, use the power of the pussy and forget about compromise. It'll make for a very happy relationship.

Delias
10-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Words. We need more words.

When beetles
fight these battles
in a bottle
with their paddles
and the bottle's
on a poodle
and the poodle's
eating noodles...

...they call this
a muddle puddle
tweetle poodle
beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 10:12 PM
You should have teased him for a bit and then told him he wasn't going to get any if he watched football all day. I mean come on, use the power of the pussy and forget about compromise. It'll make for a very happy relationship.

That's horrible. Nah. It was a good day. And watching footballs not that bad.

diethx
10-07-2012, 10:24 PM

Are you offering? HOW U DOIN?

Ahaha.

Also, I didn't get it either Delias. It almost looked like PB was trying to make fun of a grammatical error, but even though that sentence could've used a comma, it wasn't grammatically incorrect. Unless there's something I'm missing...

Tgo01
10-07-2012, 10:31 PM
but even though that sentence could've used a comma, it wasn't grammatically incorrect. Unless there's something I'm missing...

I don't know if it's grammatically correct to say "You I." I don't know it just doesn't sound right. If anything it should have read "I attempt to communicate with you because blah blah you and I both have vaginas etc etc."

Latrin will know. He's lurking I'm sure.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Are you offering? HOW U DOIN?

Ahaha.

Also, I didn't get it either Delias. It almost looked like PB was trying to make fun of a grammatical error, but even though that sentence could've used a comma, it wasn't grammatically incorrect. Unless there's something I'm missing...

It wasn't grammatically incorrect?

There is something you are missing... basic language skills.

diethx
10-07-2012, 10:50 PM
I don't know if it's grammatically correct to say "You I." I don't know it just doesn't sound right. If anything it should have read "I attempt to communicate with you because blah blah you and I both have vaginas etc etc."

Latrin will know. He's lurking I'm sure.

I dunno, sounds okay to me but definitely needs a comma.

msconstrew
10-07-2012, 10:55 PM
I dunno, sounds okay to me but definitely needs a comma.

Seemed pretty clear from the context that it was supposed to be "you and I". Even a comma wouldn't save that from being ungrammatical.

diethx
10-07-2012, 10:57 PM
I don't think it was supposed to be you and I. I read it as:

"You, I attempt to communicate with". Meaning she attempts to communicate with me.

Paradii
10-07-2012, 10:59 PM
I do enjoy how PB sticks to his guns despite the overwhelming evidence against him. If you keep calling everyone an idiot that brings up the point that you made a simple mistake, surely you will win in the end.

Latrinsorm
10-07-2012, 11:02 PM

Latrin will know. He's lurking I'm sure.I was working on this enormously long and dry post on NBA positions and whether we would someday remember LeBron as a point guard, then I found video of Game 1 in the '80 Finals where Magic was introduced as a guard and it was all worthless, WORTHLESS!! :cry:

I would have used a semicolon instead of making a new sentence, it would have made the comparison more obvious. It may actually be less grammatically correct, but I think it would have prevented the misunderstanding and everyone would have gotten laid.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 11:03 PM
I do enjoy how PB sticks to his guns despite the overwhelming evidence against him. If you keep calling everyone an idiot that brings up the point that you made a simple mistake, surely you will win in the end.

What are you even talking about?

Here is what the discussion is about:

You I attempt to communicate with because I assumed you were capable of such a thing.

This sentence is not grammatically correct.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 11:09 PM
This is what I ment(meant):

You, I attempted to communicate with blah blah blah.

TheEschaton
10-07-2012, 11:09 PM
You (are someone) I attempt to communicate with because I assumed you were capable of such a thing.

Not the best sentence in the world, but the (are someone) is not grammatically necessary, it's just clarifying the object of the sentence. Wouldn't put it in a legal document...or even any document with my name on it, but yeah.

4a6c1
10-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Who needs tense and punctuation? Nobody. Much more interesting topic to discuss. Ready set go.

Parkbandit
10-07-2012, 11:18 PM
You (are someone) I attempt to communicate with because I assumed you were capable of such a thing.

Not the best sentence in the world, but the (are someone) is not grammatically necessary, it's just clarifying the object of the sentence. Wouldn't put it in a legal document...or even any document with my name on it, but yeah.

Wait.. you are a lawyer??

Suppressed Poet
10-07-2012, 11:45 PM

In summary, you are rambling that you are not a man of low intelligence. Instead you are simply unambitious, and blame your family for your own poor life choices.

I don't know if it is just me, but I would have a lot more respect for a complete fumbling retard that makes an effort than someone who wastes their own opportunities and gifts.

Some people are born with a mental handicap. You freely chose a life of stupidity.

Bobmuhthol
10-08-2012, 12:14 AM
I can't believe there is so much drama surrounding a fucking sentence, but let me be the authority here when I say that Rojo's sentence is fine. I'm not going to judge how much I like it, but it's absolutely not incorrect. More importantly, a comma would have made it wrong.

msconstrew
10-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Awww, you guys are right; I misread it. But that's probably because I posted in between the second and third time I got laid yesterday. I am willing to make a mistake under such circumstances.

Drakefang
10-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Awww, you guys are right; I misread it. But that's probably because I posted in between the second and third time I got laid yesterday. I am willing to make a mistake under such circumstances.

Well, we know who wasn't watching football.

Liagala
10-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Wait. When was your flight back home yesterday? Either it was a lot earlier than I thought you said, or you and BriarFox aren't telling us something.

msconstrew
10-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Wait. When was your flight back home yesterday? Either it was a lot earlier than I thought you said, or you and BriarFox aren't telling us something.

I got home in the mid-afternoon. Also, BriarFox is the best I ever had. /sarcasm.

Androidpk
10-08-2012, 10:33 AM
What About Bob.

msconstrew
10-08-2012, 10:35 AM
What About Bob.

Jesus doesn't have sex with people, so I can't comment.

Liagala
10-08-2012, 10:37 AM
You should really know better by now than to leave such an invitation open for quoting without context.

|
|
|
\/

diethx
10-08-2012, 10:37 AM
I can't believe there is so much drama surrounding a fucking sentence, so here's some more!!

ftfy

I got home in the mid-afternoon. Also, BriarFox is the best I ever had. /sarcasm.

Ouch, poor BriarFox.

msconstrew
10-08-2012, 10:39 AM
You should really know better by now than to leave such an invitation open for quoting without context.

|
|
|
\/

This made me LOL for real. You can leave my endorsement in your sig; he is single after all!

Ouch, poor BriarFox.

I am SURE that if he had been willing to sleep with me, which he was not even though I begged, he would have been the best I ever had. But since he rejected me, I gotta console myself the only way I know how.

BriarFox
10-08-2012, 10:49 AM
I was too intimidated by the massive thews of msconstrew's husband to be forward.

Showal
10-11-2012, 02:14 PM
I came across this picture from a while back and had forgotten about it. My girlfriend wouldn't give me a picture of her for one of my climbing trips so I printed one out before I left for the mountain and didn't tell her about it until I got back with this as the summit photo (yes, she's been edited out of the photo because I'm pretty private and I've seen what people here do to pictures of people's significant others on here):

Latrinsorm
10-11-2012, 04:21 PM
That picture isn't very rainy at all. Neg repped.

diethx
10-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I came across this picture from a while back and had forgotten about it. My girlfriend wouldn't give me a picture of her for one of my climbing trips so I printed one out before I left for the mountain and didn't tell her about it until I got back with this as the summit photo (yes, she's been edited out of the photo because I'm pretty private and I've seen what people here do to pictures of people's significant others on here):

Holy crap, it's your face.

Parkbandit
10-11-2012, 06:04 PM

I think you are being a tad paranoid. IMO.

Warriorbird
10-11-2012, 06:15 PM

And PB knows paranoid. He had to put up a child photo of John C. Reilly and claim it was him.

Parkbandit
10-11-2012, 06:39 PM
And PB knows paranoid. He had to put up a child photo of John C. Reilly and claim it was him.

Woosh.

Take 2?

Showal
10-11-2012, 06:55 PM

Agreed but I keep a lot private from this board.

Showal
10-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Holy crap, it's your face.

I know! Aren't I handsome??

Parkbandit
10-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Agreed but I keep a lot private from this board.

Woosh.

Take 3

Showal
10-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Woosh.

Take 3

Haha no I got it which is why you didn't get too serious a response from me.

Parkbandit
10-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Haha no I got it which is why you didn't get too serious a response from me.

Your lies fall upon deaf ears.

Showal
10-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Your lies fall upon deaf ears.

You know what a joke that you spend too much time on and people don't really think is all that funny and you end up having to explain is called?

A bad joke.

In case anyone's wondering, look at the picture he quoted.

Showal
10-11-2012, 07:19 PM
SotT did it better when he edited me peeing on my dog, but I did chuckle with the changed picture in my hand. Just the rest of it was not all that funny.

DCSL
10-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Hm. No one's ever done anything too terrible to any of my pictures of my dogs or my boyfriend.

ETA: And I was almost positive that the one of him LARPing would have had something done to it. Possibly nothing bad happened to it because he's such a nice guy and all the people from the PC that have met him have vaguely threatened me with bodily harm should I ever break up with him.

Showal
10-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Hm. No one's ever done anything too terrible to any of my pictures of my dogs or my boyfriend.

ETA: And I was almost positive that the one of him LARPing would have had something done to it. Possibly nothing bad happened to it because he's such a nice guy and all the people from the PC that have met him have vaguely threatened me with bodily harm should I ever break up with him.

It's less that and more that I don't share much online.

Tisket
10-12-2012, 03:07 AM
SotT did it better when he edited me peeing on my dog, but I did chuckle with the changed picture in my hand. Just the rest of it was not all that funny.

I laughed.