PDA

View Full Version : Picture Post - Post it up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104

sst
04-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Just pointing out the stupidity of your cries for attention.

Miss Ismurii
04-03-2008, 09:39 PM
You asked, so that's crying out for attention? Wow...

sst
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
No the /wrist action was a cry for attention, not posting about it on the MB

Miss Ismurii
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
what wrist action?

sst
04-03-2008, 09:47 PM
... "/wrists" is a internet term for cutting yourself, being emo, etc

Bobmuhthol
04-03-2008, 09:47 PM
lol @ current events

Miss Ismurii
04-03-2008, 09:48 PM
whatever.

sst
04-03-2008, 09:51 PM
If it helps any I am going to be EMO for Halloween this year... bleeding wrists and all

diethx
04-03-2008, 09:56 PM
lol @ current events

x2

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-03-2008, 10:04 PM
If it helps any I am going to be EMO for Halloween this year... bleeding wrists and all

I think you should go as Dave.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/imagedream/Funny/trl.jpg

Jorddyn
04-03-2008, 11:27 PM
[IMG]
Why oh why was cutting yourself not a big problem 20 years ago I wonder.

It was.

Keep in mind there was no internet, no TiVo, and most people didn't have 800 channels of TV to tell them about it.

Daniel
04-03-2008, 11:38 PM
I don't even know what happened here.

Jorddyn
04-04-2008, 12:15 AM
I don't even know what happened here.

Someone posted a picture in a picture thread.

She was, of course, accused of being fat, ugly, and/or an attention whore.

Some emo crap.

I came home after drinking and felt like sharing.

That 'bout sums it up.

Sean
04-04-2008, 12:41 AM
man that bitch can't catch a break

diethx
04-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Someone posted a picture in a picture thread.

She was, of course, accused of being fat, ugly, and/or an attention whore.

Some emo crap.

I came home after drinking and felt like sharing.

That 'bout sums it up.

Now now now, while a couple people joked she may be fat, several of us piped up with the fact that she definitely didn't look fat from those pics. And after posting the second pic, she does seem to have a very pretty face. However, she is a fucking attention whore and not because she posted a pic or two. Check her other posts, kk ;)

P.S., being emo is fucking stupid, whether you call it "scene" or "edge", or whatever lameass shit you need to come up with to cover the fact that you're emo.

Daniel
04-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Damn. I just saw the Okaay post and assumed it was the carry over from before. I missed that whole 2 pages of Drama...

and I still can't tell if she's fat.

Gan
04-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Damn. I just saw the Okaay post and assumed it was the carry over from before. I missed that whole 2 pages of Drama...

and I still can't tell if she's fat.

You're just trying to get her to post a naked pic.

:whistle:

Arkans
04-04-2008, 07:55 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/Guderian129/LukeChelle.jpg

Me and Chelle (my GF) at a rave in CT a few months back. Was fun!

- Arkans

Daniel
04-04-2008, 08:00 AM
You're just trying to get her to post a naked pic.

:whistle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

sst
04-04-2008, 08:52 AM
They still have Raves? Thats almost as bad as emo...

Arkans
04-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Yeah, they are still around, but you'd be surprised how many people say, "OMFG PEEPLZ STILL GOH 2 RVEZ?!?!?1/1/1"

I mean, yeah, I guess almost as bad as emo.. Except people don't bitch about how hard life is in the suburbs at parties. Which is good.

- Arkans

Stanley Burrell
04-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Man, that MDMA really does help any girls find you attractive :wow:

Skeeter
04-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Where's your goggles?

and ROFL at the emo bitch. and ROFLx2 pretending not to be emo by making up a ridiculous term like scene.

and ROFLx10 @ people who cut themselves.

Stanley Burrell
04-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah, you need to pretty much go with the dark sunglasses indoors to fit the bill dude. No offense.

Drew2
04-04-2008, 10:37 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/Guderian129/LukeChelle.jpg

Me and Chelle (my GF) at a rave in CT a few months back. Was fun!

- Arkans

1. You still look skeletally skinny and it's gross.

2. DON'T JUDGE ME, but I went to a rave and took X a year ago and it was probably the greatest experience ever. I'm never doing it again, but it was fun.

Stanley Burrell
04-04-2008, 10:40 AM
1. You still look skeletally skinny and it's gross.

2. DON'T JUDGE ME, but I went to a rave and took X a year ago and it was probably the greatest experience ever. I'm never doing it again, but it was fun.

Did it accentuate the anal orgasms of cock in teh ass region?

Arkans
04-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Why the hell would I ever wear goggles or glasses inside? Kandi Kids that do that inside need to be hit.

Regardless, I'm 5'11 at 180 lbs. I mean, I'm not a fat ass, but I don't think that counts as skeletonly skinny :-/

And, Pshhhh, Stanely, don't hate that I don't look like I've been molesting 5 year olds all day!

They are helluva a lot of fun. I try to get out every weekend to one. It's even more fun when you get to know the regulars that go out.

Stanley Burrell
04-04-2008, 11:00 AM
And, Pshhhh, Stanely, don't hate that I don't look like I've been molesting 5 year olds all day!

LoL. You look like a ron addict. Hence the sunglasses comment, skip the emo and go straight to the poppyfields.

P.S. You know I :heart:

Arkans
04-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Hahaha, I haven't ridden the horse ever since I kicked it.

I mean, I do partake in recreational drug use on weekends, but it ends there. Glass and MDMA ftw!

- Arkans

Oh, I know. I feel the love. It sort of feels like when my Uncle crept into my room to play doctor when I was 8! :-X

Skeeter
04-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Why the hell would I ever wear goggles or glasses inside? Kandi Kids that do that inside need to be hit.

Regardless, I'm 5'11 at 180 lbs. I mean, I'm not a fat ass, but I don't think that counts as skeletonly skinny :-/

They are helluva a lot of fun. I try to get out every weekend to one. It's even more fun when you get to know the regulars that go out.

I thought the goggles were to protect your eyes from the bubbles. :yes:

Arkans
04-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Nah, that's a foam party and those are nasty as shit. I'm all set with that. It's the same idea, just with people in foam rubbing up against each other. Fuck that.

- Arkans

Stanley Burrell
04-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Well. I do salute anyone and everyone's bravery of being able to post picz containing people not just-of-themselves. I'm too vagina and don't want to get Wezas'd.

Don't inhale too much foam. A little's O.K. Too much of anything makes you an addict, tho.

Arkans
04-04-2008, 11:30 AM
All these pictures are on her Myspace, so I figured it was fair game. But yeah, if it isn't public domain, then nah, all set.

- Arkans

Zarli
04-04-2008, 11:47 AM
geez.. I almost never open this thread because when I do.. it's just like now when I sit and wonder why in the world ANYONE would post any picture of themselves up here just to have 2 pages of insults, no matter what they look like, posted after it.

I'm sure the ones doing the insulting are like super models of the absolute perfect weight though, so that makes it ok.

Daniel
04-04-2008, 11:53 AM
I have plenty of pictures in here.

Next.

Arkans
04-04-2008, 12:18 PM
If I posted pictures on these forums and got actual compliments I'd cry.

Either that, or I'd just try to flirt with all the girls, get repulsed, and accuse them of being soccer loving men.

- Arkans

Latrinsorm
04-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I think if you stopped filing your chin you'd look less skeletal, but I would also find you much less attractive. CHOOSE WISELY.

AnticorRifling
04-04-2008, 12:44 PM
geez.. I almost never open this thread because when I do.. it's just like now when I sit and wonder why in the world ANYONE would post any picture of themselves up here just to have 2 pages of insults, no matter what they look like, posted after it.

I'm sure the ones doing the insulting are like super models of the absolute perfect weight though, so that makes it ok.

It couldn't possibly be that our "insults" are just good old fashioned ribbing that is generally taken with a sense of humor by the target.

Arkans
04-04-2008, 12:48 PM
I think if you stopped filing your chin you'd look less skeletal, but I would also find you much less attractive. CHOOSE WISELY.

A day without you in my arms is like an enternity without sunshine.
:love: :love: :love:
- Arkans

Sean
04-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Most people know the reality of who they are before they post a picture so who cares if people point out the obvious?

SayGoodbye
04-04-2008, 01:53 PM

Isn't that Ilvane's quote?

And Ismurii didn't make up the term "scene". It unfortunately exists.

When I worked in Scottsdale I got to work with all sorts of lovely people claiming to be "scene". It made me emo, but not emo enough to cut myself.

diethx
04-04-2008, 02:02 PM

I miss those days, ugh they seem so fucking long ago. Rolling at raves could definitely be fun, yeah, but my all-time favorite place to do it was Purchase, when everyone was still into pills and hadn't moved on to coke yet, heh. Sitting in a room with 15 close friends all fucking tripping and talking and massaging and giving the Vicks treatment. lol, man it sounds pretty gay now that I think back, but oh the good times :D :D

I wish I could still eat (or any other method of delivery) pills. I can't have that shit in my system anymore after a bad trip one New Years that involved too much K. I get all paranoid and self conscious, which is the OPPOSITE of the effect that pills SHOULD have, and just have a seriously bad time. :(

Arkans
04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
It really is the opposite.

My girlfriend is like that. She can't stand rolling, but absolutely loves K. She thinks she looks like an idiot and people stare at her when she's faced out.

There really isn't much coke at parties around here. I mean, it is there, but tweak is the big hitter. Personally, I prefer that over pills, but then again, good ones haven't been around in a LOOONG time.

- Arkans

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm judging all of you.

Arkans
04-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Speaking of judging (this has nothing to do with judging), but that signature is awesome.

- Arkans

diethx
04-04-2008, 02:15 PM
It really is the opposite.

My girlfriend is like that. She can't stand rolling, but absolutely loves K. She thinks she looks like an idiot and people stare at her when she's faced out.

There really isn't much coke at parties around here. I mean, it is there, but tweak is the big hitter. Personally, I prefer that over pills, but then again, good ones haven't been around in a LOOONG time.

- Arkans

I used to love K too, heh. The thing was, I was rolling balls and someone offered me some K. I didn't ask what label it was, so I had no idea on the strength. I figured that he would just give me a normal line for the strength, like MOST people do. He gave me a fucking HUGE line, so I figured it was shit like Mexican red or something. I took it all, and it turned out to be strong as hell and I almost fell into a hole. Ever since then I can't touch either drugs or I get all messed up in the head. It breaks my heart too, because e was my favorite.

I've never tried meth, because i've got a pretty addictive personality and i've seen what it can do personally if you get addicted. Same thing with heroin, so when my bud was trying to convince me to try it with him (he'd done it before), I stayed strong and said NO! lol

It's funny, but coke is the only drug I can still enjoy these days, and it's the one drug my fiance doesn't want me doing. Color me a sad panda. Oh well, I guess I could be a lot of things worse than sober ;)

Arkans
04-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Meth is wicked bad. There are a few people that regularly party that just became full time tweakers. I live by the mantra of "leave the party at the party". I'll get sped the fuck out all weekend long, but I'm done on Sunday, no matter what. The problem with most people is the question to everything just becomes "more meth".

K is just fucking great. I remember my boy gave me a huge rail once and I fell into a hole for easily 45 minutes. I just sat in a corner tripping out and just watching everything around me. Felt completely disassociated.

Another drug, which is completely similiar to K, is dust. A lot of people fucking hate that shit up here at parties, which I don't understand why. It's the same goddamn thing as falling in a hole. I try not to judge though.

- Arkans

PS: But yeah, if you're apt to get addicted, stay away from tweak. That shit is like coke, but every line lasts 6 hours instead of 20 minutes and is 10x as strong. Weehooo.

diethx
04-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Meth is wicked bad. There are a few people that regularly party that just became full time tweakers. I live by the mantra of "leave the party at the party". I'll get sped the fuck out all weekend long, but I'm done on Sunday, no matter what. The problem with most people is the question to everything just becomes "more meth".

K is just fucking great. I remember my boy gave me a huge rail once and I fell into a hole for easily 45 minutes. I just sat in a corner tripping out and just watching everything around me. Felt completely disassociated.

Another drug, which is completely similiar to K, is dust. A lot of people fucking hate that shit up here at parties, which I don't understand why. It's the same goddamn thing as falling in a hole. I try not to judge though.

- Arkans

PS: But yeah, if you're apt to get addicted, stay away from tweak. That shit is like coke, but every line lasts 6 hours instead of 20 minutes and is 10x as strong. Weehooo.

Ha, no one i've ever known has taken K to purposely fall in a hole, save for a few fucking nutbags we used to party with. I love how K made me feel drunk without having to drink, since I haven't really enjoyed alcohol since I was in high school. I guess my idea of a fun time is actually being able to move my limbs/head/everything and speak, lol.

You know it's funny, but I never got addicted to coke. I loved it sure, but very surprisingly it never got bad for me.

I've never done dust nor have I ever been interested in it, but i've smelled that nasty shit at parties. There were always some punks in hoodies smoking dips in some dark corner at practically every rave i've ever been to.

Arkans
04-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Shit smells like nail polish remover, for sure and it tastes like garbage. My boy used to get dust from NY and the smell and taste of it was terrible. Only worth being a part time thing. Another time, one of my friends got so hemmed up that he lost his phone and thought he found it. Luckily, I grabbed him and stopped him from picking up the piece of dog shit that he thought his phone was.

It's all about fun, though. I know eventually I'm probably going to stop partying, but not yet. You meet a lot of interesting people out there and as long as you have an open mind about it, can make some pretty good friends.

- Arkans

Asha
04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
I can't stand the next day after pills. Till about 9pm you feel like total shit and it's not worth it. Same with ket, not so much with coke.
But with new responsibilities earlier this year I just decided not to do them again. Ever if I can help it.
Just drink bitter and occasionally smoke pot in the beer garden on random weekends out.

Arkans
04-04-2008, 02:39 PM
See, I've had no come down or negative affects off K. It comes then goes, which is nice. Pills, I'd get a little depression the next day, but sleep it off.
Alcohol is my bane. I hate that shit, I feel like garbage all day the next day after drinking.

- Arkans

Asha
04-04-2008, 02:43 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/shimmisking/dogs001.jpg

Because i helped derail here's a picture of my dog and her daughter, Daisy and Rosie. I didn't name them.

diethx
04-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Shit smells like nail polish remover, for sure and it tastes like garbage. My boy used to get dust from NY and the smell and taste of it was terrible. Only worth being a part time thing. Another time, one of my friends got so hemmed up that he lost his phone and thought he found it. Luckily, I grabbed him and stopped him from picking up the piece of dog shit that he thought his phone was.

It's all about fun, though. I know eventually I'm probably going to stop partying, but not yet. You meet a lot of interesting people out there and as long as you have an open mind about it, can make some pretty good friends.

- Arkans

Yeah, i'd never try that shit - not ever. LOL @ the dog shit, too. Yeah if I want to hallucinate, i'll drop some acid tyvm. Oh I can still do acid too! That shit doesn't mess me up in the head (in a bad way, heh). I miss my partying days :le sigh:

I can't stand the next day after pills. Till about 9pm you feel like total shit and it's not worth it. Same with ket, not so much with coke.
But with new responsibilities earlier this year I just decided not to do them again. Ever if I can help it.
Just drink bitter and occasionally smoke pot in the beer garden on random weekends out.

That's funny, cuz K never did that to me. Coke and e both though made me a motherfucking wreck the next day. It was still always worth it to me, pills especially, even though the come down was usually hell. The best was when i'd be able to get a soma or something to help, cuz i'd get RLS SO bad like 75% of the time during come-down.

Arkans
04-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Fuck acid. FUCK FUCK FUCK acid. I remember my friend gave me two hits of the strongest doses I've ever had. We were in this warehouse building that these kids rented out. Good lights and sound system. All the flashing lights turned into galaxies and stars and it felt like I was flying through space. Everything sped up and then went into slow motion. Not to mention, the trails were incredible.

Haha, then my girlfriend borrowed this crappy car from a mechanic that was fixing hers and me, our friend, and myself went in there and started drinking like fish. Yeah... I love dropping acid at 6 am. Haha, I love my life.

- Arkans

diethx
04-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Ha, srsly. Best time I ever had on it was just with me and one other person. My girl Jes and I were at a rave with a couple of guy friends, and we bought pills that were weak. Luckily though our friend got us a couple of double-dipped sugar cubes, and when we were almost home we popped them. OMG it tasted so bad, like burnt hair smells. It was like 4am and we got home right in time to run upstairs and puke our guts out. Still worth every second. While our friends went to sleep, we were up all night tripping balls. It would take way too long to even tell you all the awesomeness I saw, ugh best night EVER.

RichardCranium
04-04-2008, 03:11 PM
The first time I did K we had just come back from the clubs in New Orleans and were rolling dick at my house. My boy had bought 2 grams of K and 2 grams of glass. He'd never hit K before so he lines up a FUCKING RAIL and tells me it's glass. I was on my back doing reverse snow angels whilst claiming to be melting through the floor for about 30 minutes.

And acid was the first drug I ever tried. I used to be a fiend for it. Ten strips off the top, it didn't matter. I would trip at school, in the morning, all night watching cartoon network, whatever. I miss it. I haven't seen real paper down here in about 5 years.

Some Rogue
04-04-2008, 03:17 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/sucks.jpg

Gan
04-04-2008, 03:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-04-2008, 03:31 PM
http://ninjawords.com/drug+addict

Daniel
04-04-2008, 03:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence

Latrinsorm
04-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't understand how Arkans can manage to control his intake of very powerful hallucinogens but with alcohol he's totally hung over the next day?

And because I love you all so much, here's a picture of my fairly new boots and socks, with my dungarees rolled up to my knee for better viewing!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/johnnyoldschool/IMGP2011.jpg

Asha
04-04-2008, 03:56 PM
I... I can't speak.

diethx
04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
I really like those socks. I'D WEAR THEM!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't understand how Arkans can manage to control his intake of very powerful hallucinogens but with alcohol he's totally hung over the next day?

And because I love you all so much, here's a picture of my fairly new boots and socks, with my dungarees rolled up to my knee for better viewing!

Are you Pippy long stockings? Have you come out of the closet yet and I missed it or are you still saying you like women?

Skeeter
04-04-2008, 04:03 PM
I don't understand half the shit in those posts.

It does make me want to continue not to be a drug addicted loser though.

http://www.usounds.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/keithrichards.jpg

Skeeter
04-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Latrine came out of the closet a while ago.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-04-2008, 04:07 PM

Ah, I missed it then. Thanks.

diethx
04-04-2008, 04:09 PM

There's a difference between doing drugs recreationally (like we were discussing) and being a drug addicted loser. Really wasn't that hard to grasp from our posts, heh.

Stanley Burrell
04-04-2008, 04:24 PM
I like the shoe. It's borderline creepy-cool ambiguous if you do the whole black trenchcoat with a tophat (or monocle.)

Also, the two picz of the dogs make me want one. My iggy is a lot to handle, though.

Stanley Burrell
04-04-2008, 04:28 PM

Ah, I missed it then. Thanks.

:wtf:

I thought he was trying to do the whole peaceful Columbine shooter whatsit. And fashion. I mean, this is The PC. We have people like me posting here.

Latrinsorm
04-04-2008, 04:51 PM
I did not come out of the closet, because I am not a homosexual. I am also not Pippi Longstocking, but I am a fan of CUTE SOCKS (as diethx is! :D).

My old boots are actually considerably more of the rugged/shooter variety. I got these because they're sleek and IMO much prettier.

I'm glad that's all cleared up now! :)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-04-2008, 04:54 PM
I did not come out of the closet, because I am not a homosexual. I am also not Pippi Longstocking, but I am a fan of CUTE SOCKS (as diethx is! :D).

My old boots are actually considerably more of the rugged/shooter variety. I got these because they're sleek and IMO much prettier.

Dude, sorry to inform you, but you are gay. I hope I'm not the first person to tell you this, because your posts just scream that you are gay. Pictures of your socks scream you are gay.

There is nothing wrong with it, you should embrace your sexuality.

Skeeter
04-04-2008, 05:10 PM
I agree with all of the above.

Some Rogue
04-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Yeah, guys don't wear things that are "pretty" or "cute".

Keller
04-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah, guys don't wear things that are "pretty" or "cute".

I'm a shoe snob. I have a collection of socks. I am all for men being able to engage in fashion without being considered homosexual -- but I think SR is dead-on here.

Those boots are "handsome" not "pretty".

BTW, nice boots. Socks are meh, imo.

Latrinsorm
04-04-2008, 06:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/johnnyoldschool/haterade-scientist.gif

Courtesy of Toothpaste For Dinner, for those who don't know, and meant in a light-hearted manner! :)

RichardCranium
04-04-2008, 06:26 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/troydenh/Emma.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/troydenh/Picture067.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/troydenh/Picture069.jpg

Miss Ismurii
04-04-2008, 07:10 PM
I think that you have a very lovely family.

RichardCranium
04-04-2008, 07:45 PM
I think that you have a very lovely family.

Thanks.

Snapp
04-04-2008, 09:08 PM

:yeahthat:

And those socks are totally gay Latrin.

Gan
04-04-2008, 09:54 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culpable

Gan
04-04-2008, 09:54 PM
:yeahthat:

And those socks are totally gay Latrin.

x1000

Boots too.

Back
04-04-2008, 11:13 PM
There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his appearance.

Skeeter
04-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Way to entirely miss the point.

Keller
04-05-2008, 12:02 AM
There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his appearance.

Especially gay pride.

Hulkein
04-05-2008, 04:15 PM

If you're not in denial, you are the gayest heterosexual ever.

Gan
04-06-2008, 12:25 AM
If you're not in denial, you are the gayest heterosexual ever.
I think he still lives with his folks too. :(

Tisket
04-06-2008, 12:59 AM

I'm sure those boots look masculine with the pant leg down. However, they are the same height as most women's boots. Seriously. Don't model them in public that way.

And the socks are cool. Although I do have wonder if you wear women's undies too. You can be honest. The silkiness of women's drawers feels good on your junk, right?

CrystalTears
04-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Latrin reminds me of a guy that I work with. He's very intelligent and supremely weird. We think he's gay too.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Gay boot progression.

http://homepage.mac.com/sherlockstuff/SartoreCalfBoot.jpg

http://www.b00mb0x.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/djhdd_big_boots_cover.jpg

http://www.timeout.com/chicago/resizeImage/htdocs/export_images/138/138.x600.feat.publicsexNEW.jpg

http://www.psyonic.dsl.pipex.com/pride12.jpg

Latrinsorm
04-06-2008, 11:07 AM
First of all, cowboy boots??? Yuck, plus I'd never let my leg hair out that far. Just gross all the way around.

Second, I'm currently going to grad school on my own (technically the school's, on account of me being supar smrt) dime, so not living with the parents, no.

Third, I appreciate CT's comments! (And Hulkein's definitely made me lol.)
However, they are the same height as most women's boots.When I first got them I figured for sure they were women's boots, but the weird thing is they're stated as size 11, and I wear a size 11 mens (which obviously wouldn't work if they were women's 11s). The trouble is I got them at Payless and they don't appear to exist anywhere on any of the internets, so I have no way of checking what the manufacturer intended. It wouldn't really bother me either way, but I like knowing things.

Thanks for liking the socks! So far no womens undies for me, it would be way too much of a hassle to start doing a delicates load for the laundry. :)

TheEschaton
04-06-2008, 11:19 AM
I used to do acid, meth, lines of K in bathrooms all across Buffalo, liquid g, coke, x. Mainlined heroin once, never again. Acid was awesome until Pink Floyd's The Wall made me try and claw my eyeballs out. Still have bad flashbacks of that 10 years later.

I only drink now. I'd rather be high than drunk, but I can't afford to be - those were not good years.

Sean
04-06-2008, 11:57 AM
I used to do acid, meth, lines of K in bathrooms all across Buffalo, liquid g, coke, x. Mainlined heroin once, never again. Acid was awesome until Pink Floyd's The Wall made me try and claw my eyeballs out. Still have bad flashbacks of that 10 years later.

I only drink now. I'd rather be high than drunk, but I can't afford to be - those were not good years.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/tijay2k/Brick2-6.jpg

Stanley Burrell
04-06-2008, 11:59 AM
That's a really bad video to become one with the television screen with. Tied with Black Hole Sun.

Blushy
04-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Eric, those boots are awesome, and I was totally going to make a remark defending your heterosexuality, until this:

Yuck, plus I'd never let my leg hair out that far. Just gross all the way around.
Dude. Please tell me you're actually going to grad school on a swimming scholarship or something.

TheEschaton
04-06-2008, 12:06 PM
That's the exact scene I tripped balls on.

ViridianAsp
04-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Eric, those boots are awesome, and I was totally going to make a remark defending your heterosexuality, until this:

Dude. Please tell me you're actually going to grad school on a swimming scholarship or something.

My boyfriend shaves his legs, he does cyclecross. I don't mind him shaving his legs.

Asha
04-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I waxed my legs once for fun. Didn;t see why people cry about the pain.

Stanley Burrell
04-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Have sitters around with loudhorns around to beat the shit out of you + snap you out of it, whatever that means. I do not condone deliriant usage.

This thread is worthless w/o picturas, uno momento. Speaking of bad things to see, here I am too heavy, acting in a completely socially appropriate and acceptable fashion:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/975/psychopathoa3.png

Stanley Burrell
04-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Got some whisker action around the picture left hemisphere of the mustache region, my apologies :-[

ViridianAsp
04-06-2008, 12:20 PM
I waxed my legs once for fun. Didn;t see why people cry about the pain.

When you wax between your legs, get back to me on that one.

Stanley Burrell
04-06-2008, 12:25 PM
When you wax between your legs, get back to me on that one.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/f/40_year_old_virgin/sq_carell_chest_wax.jpg

RichardCranium
04-06-2008, 12:28 PM
That's a really bad video to become one with the television screen with. Tied with Black Hole Sun.

I tripped on both of those. And the first time I saw Marilyn Manson was the video for "Sweet Dreams" and I was tripping balls then too. Acid was my first love.

Stanley Burrell
04-06-2008, 12:40 PM
I tripped on both of those. And the first time I saw Marilyn Manson was the video for "Sweet Dreams" and I was tripping balls then too. Acid was my first love.

I ate 8gs of psilocybe and thought I was Neo, very much without the superpowers, in the first Matrix movie scene where Smith implants the tracking bug and all that. LoL...?

I'm never messing with that stuff again; to me, that was a long enough trip. I can't imagine how badly something like LSD or Bromo-D would prolong that emotion. Although, strangely enough, this salvia bullshit I recently experimented with seems to flatten me like a sixteen wheeler is sitting on my torso, so that I can't run away from crap if I bug out. Fortunately, the half-life is like nothing, so I have that peace of mind knowing I'll snap back to reality if things get ugly. At least I had motor function on shrooms.

I take Lexapro. Holla.

Sean
04-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Since I graduated I generally don't walk around with a camera anymore taking pictures of mysef but since it's been awhile...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/tijay2k/me2.jpg

Stanley Burrell
04-06-2008, 12:52 PM
The Rock ninja'd the People's Eyebrow from Sean :-\

diethx
04-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Since I graduated I generally don't walk around with a camera anymore taking pictures of mysef but since it's been awhile...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/tijay2k/me2.jpg

OMG WHERE R TEH HAIR?!?!?!?!

Asha
04-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Not exactly Ms CurrentAffairs huh.
I'm thinking Methais will be able to help you here :)

diethx
04-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Shame on me for not being up on everyone's grooming habits, which should include date and time-stamped records of haircuts (including facial and pubic hair).

I have failed :(

(and I don't want to see goatse, tubgirl, lemonparty, or anything else he would show me. BUT THX!!!!!!!!!!!!1111)

Some Rogue
04-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Shame on me for not being up on everyone's grooming habits, which should include date and time-stamped records of haircuts (including facial and pubic hair).

I have failed :(

(and I don't want to see goatse, tubgirl, lemonparty, or anything else he would show me. BUT THX!!!!!!!!!!!!1111)

So, you're a meatspin person eh?

Arkans
04-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Eric, people react to different drugs differently. Alcohol just makes me feel horrible. This weekend, I took 2 good pills, got a gram of K, and a bag of glass and managed to be okay after all was said and done. Slept like a baby Sunday night, woke up at 5 am, got to work by 6 am, and ready to hit the week.

Had I been boozing all that time? Shit, I'd be humped with absolutely no way of actually making it to work. I think we've got pictures of the weekend that I'll post up soon.

- Arkans

Gan
04-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Gram of K? (Potassium?)

Bag of glass?

:wtf:

Someone explain for the non drug-head?

Gan
04-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Yuck, plus I'd never let my leg hair out that far. Just gross all the way around.

You're either a gay in denial or so emo/metro that you might as well be gay.

That or you're a competitive swimmer. And I've never heard you talk about waking up at 5am to do laps in the pool.

Arkans
04-07-2008, 08:23 AM
lmao Potassium would FUCKING PWN me.

K = Ketamine Hydrochloride

Glass = Methamphetamine Hydrochloride

- Arkans

TheEschaton
04-07-2008, 08:23 AM
special K (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine#Recreational_use)

Glass is crystal meth.

Skeeter
04-07-2008, 08:36 AM
When did this thread become all about begging for an intervention? I'm calling this guy.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper962/stills/3d6e858297c35-87-1.jpg

Gan
04-07-2008, 08:50 AM
LOL Ketamine.

I remember giving that to my horses when they would fuck up a leg.

You take that shit? Why not snort draino or something as productive?

Amazing in a not so good way.

Arkans
04-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Because draino would kill me and produce zero euphoria?

There are far more dangerous things out there than snorting a bit of K.

- Arkans

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Like what?

TheEschaton
04-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Like huffing gas.

Stanley Burrell
04-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Huffing gas?

AnticorRifling
04-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Quick story from my Saturday of shooting in MI:

For being a beautiful day the range was pretty empty so I got to fuck around with my FN-FAL ie: holding it by the carrying handle at hip level and cooking through clips as fast as possible basically just chewing up the burm. One of the guys that was there came over to look at it and was making comments about how rifles like that aren't good in combat because they aren't accurate outside of 60 yards blah blah. I asked him if he'd ever shot one, he of course said no. I let him have a go with it and he said it was ok but not super accurate. I pointed down range to a pop can sitting on the burm at 150 yards, I then took one shot and sent the can 6 feet into the air. I laughed and said not bad for iron sights :) It's a very sturdy rifle that chambers a .308 which I consider to be a good and accurate distance round.

So yeah it felt good to make him eat his words and go metal on metal first shot with an old assault rifle. Nothing uber impressive but still fun.

Here is the rifle in question being fired by one of my friends:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n177/anticor/Shooting/JasonwithFN-FAL.jpg

Stanley Burrell
04-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Your friend needs to have a Halo userhandle called "Elbow Freckles" and every time he gets a running rampage, they play the Dexter's Laboratory theme.

That's all I could come up with, sorry.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-07-2008, 10:57 AM
It's a very sturdy rifle that chambers a .308 which I consider to be a good and accurate distance round.

I do like a .308 for deer hunting, but always thought the bullet was a little heavy for distance.

I've got a few winchesters; 30-30, 30-06 and a .375 which is a bear to find ammo for -- any of those are great for I'd say up to 300 yards (probably not the .375). For distance I like a .270 bolt action I have, and for nail tacking I REALLY like the fairly new .17. Those are a blast to shoot.

AnticorRifling
04-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Depends on the grain you're using I can take .308 to 500+ and drive nails with it, .223 same thing. I just picked up a 1911 03 a3 in 30-06 this weekend. Haven't had a chance to fire it and I've never used that round before so I don't know if I like it or not.

Most of my weapons are .223 or .308. I do have one rifle that's in 300 win mag which is a hoot to hand to someone that's never fired a long iron before.

Gan
04-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I do have one rifle that's in 300 win mag which is a hoot to hand to someone that's never fired a long iron before.

Especially if you make them fire it standing up instead of on a bench or in a prone position.

AestheticDeath
04-07-2008, 02:24 PM
When I first got them I figured for sure they were women's boots....
And you bought them anyways.

Latrinsorm
04-07-2008, 04:06 PM
I was looking for womens boots, so yeah, that worked out pretty well for me! :)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-07-2008, 04:07 PM
I was looking for womens boots, so yeah, that worked out pretty well for me! :)

You know how I know you are gay?

AestheticDeath
04-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Perhaps Latrinsorm is actually a woman? Has there ever been an actual photo posted here?

Hulkein
04-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Yeah, he isn't a woman. He has (well, had) long frizzy hair though.

Skeeter
04-08-2008, 12:04 AM
I understand about as much of the gun posts as I do the drug posts.

I must re-evaluate my life.

Gan
04-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Gun posts = ok.

Drug posts != ok.

Take that for what you will.

NocturnalRob
04-15-2008, 12:17 PM
I'll post a picture of mine soon. Growing it out for the marathon I'm running at the end of the month. It's...pretty struggling, but I made an effort. I pretty much embody the standard pedophile look.

because it was promised. here i am in all my pre-marathon, pedophile, "i have free candy, let me touch you in the pants area" glory. Let me point out that you're looking at 6 weeks of growth right there...one day I'll go through puberty. It will be a day for celebration.

Arkans
04-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Yeesh, Stanley better get those bite marks looked at, cause that's a huge chomp into his style!

Hahahahaha

- Arkans

Stanley Burrell
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Yeesh, Stanley better get those bite marks looked at, cause that's a huge chomp into his style!

Hahahahaha

- Arkans

I don't have time to read the entire picture thread again (because of the White Man) but who be crampin' styles? I SHUT THIS SHOW DOWN.

Don't make me hit the studio.

Edit: If it's Nocturnal's picture, it's not showing (also because of the White Man.)

Stanley Burrell
04-15-2008, 12:42 PM
because it was promised. here i am in all my pre-marathon, pedophile, "i have free candy, let me touch you in the pants area" glory. Let me point out that you're looking at 6 weeks of growth right there...one day I'll go through puberty. It will be a day for celebration.

Repost your shniznod so we can go toe-to-toe.

Omg, if you are a style-biter hardcore, I challenge you to a duel of "who can molest the most underage children based solely on their facial hair within 24 hours without getting arrested."

Don't even play.

BigWorm
04-15-2008, 12:54 PM

Congratulations on looking very creepy. Last week, I tried to grow a beard for like 5 days, but decided to shave it off since I was failing to look manly. Although, it wasn't quite as creepy as I looked in my first year of college with mutton chops and hair that was begging to be trimmed.

NocturnalRob
04-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Repost your shniznod so we can go toe-to-toe.

Omg, if you are a style-biter hardcore, I challenge you to a duel of "who can molest the most underage children based solely on their facial hair within 24 hours without getting arrested."

I'm at 17, and I haven't even had lunch yet. You better hurry up.

http://photos-609.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v197/226/34/7500609/n7500609_30494051_2794.jpg

The Ponzzz
04-15-2008, 01:13 PM
What I would give not to grow a beard in a day.

Hulkein
04-15-2008, 01:24 PM
My sister photoshopped Geraldo Rivera's mustache on one of my pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/dawkins/memustache.jpg

Not nearly as cool as if I actually could grow one like that.

Some Rogue
04-15-2008, 01:34 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/dawkins/memustache.jpg

Not nearly as cool as if I actually could grow one like that.

It'sa me, Mario!

NocturnalRob
04-15-2008, 02:05 PM

oh, i thought she just combined your eyebrows.

TheEschaton
04-15-2008, 02:13 PM
I would look like Osama bin Laden if I didn't shave for 6 weeks. Or maybe like Wayne Static from Static X.

-TheE-

NocturnalRob
04-15-2008, 02:20 PM
http://www.orlandofloridaguide.com/entertainment/music/bands/staticx/Static-X%20Wayne%20Static%20076.jpg

FTW

AestheticDeath
04-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Scary pics...

What I would give not to grow a beard in a day.
And you are lucky, at least you are not stuck halfway in between. Really sucks to have facial hair grow fairly fast(not 5 o-clock shadow fast), but not very thick. Just makes you look like a child no matter how old you are.

I try growing a beard every now and then, but I have to grow it long to make it look full. And then it is just uncomfortable to me. I wish I was either hairless, or had very thick hard to shave type facial hair so I could grow it like an 1/8 of an inch and it look freaking solid.

And how many of you guys wish hair didn't grow on your neck? I could go without shaving if I only had hair along like my jaw, chin and cheeks etc.

Hulkein
04-15-2008, 04:53 PM
oh, i thought she just combined your eyebrows.

Nah, that's just the German heritage shining through in all its glory.

Sean
04-15-2008, 05:00 PM

http://photos-609.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v197/226/34/7500609/n7500609_30494051_2794.jpg

I await your revenge on Scott Tenorman...

Stanley Burrell
04-15-2008, 05:03 PM

Didn't you say you had/were growing a moustache?

Who's the clean-shaven dude with Billabong puke green haberdashery from days when No Fear shirts were cool to wear?

Where are you. Rockin' a sweet stache like my own?

NocturnalRob
04-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Nah, that's just the German heritage shining through in all its glory.

more power to you, man. i wish i could get geraldo's mustache. badassery would ensue. and clearly i'd settle for photoshop as well.

Didn't you say you had/were growing a moustache?

Who's the clean-shaven dude with Billabong puke green haberdashery from days when No Fear shirts were cool to wear?

Where are you. Rockin' a sweet stache like my own?

you see that disgusting thinly sprouted mess above my lip? yeah, that's how i do. also, don't hate on billabong.

no fear shirts were never cool to wear. that's why i never owned any.

i laugh at your mustache, sir. I laugh. Also, I'm especially proud of the thumbs-up/mustache combo, although now i'm thinking The Shooter would have been more appropriate

BigWorm
04-15-2008, 06:43 PM
And how many of you guys wish hair didn't grow on your neck? I could go without shaving if I only had hair along like my jaw, chin and cheeks etc.

Fuck yeah. The only place I can really grow a full beard is on my neck.

Neck beards FTW.

NocturnalRob
04-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Fuck yeah. The only place I can really grow a full beard is on my neck.

Neck beards FTW.

The only place I get razor burn is on the goddamn right side of my neck when I shave. My hair grows in all different directions in this one spot so every damn time I shave it happens.

Awesome.

The Ponzzz
04-15-2008, 07:04 PM
I hate neck beards.

Daniel
04-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I grow facial hair like a 14 year old soccer player. So, I have to shave it or else I look retarded. Except I get razor bumps bad on my neck which is even worse.

So I tried to get an electric razor and ended up getting bumps all over my face.

Nice.

I wish I could go back to when I had to shave once every 6 months or so. (aka 21)

Snapp
04-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Razor burn ftl.

Shaving once every other week, ftw. :D

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-15-2008, 09:28 PM
I grow facial hair like a 14 year old soccer player. So, I have to shave it or else I look retarded.

Guess you haven't shaved in quite a while.

Skeeter
04-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Pornstache FTL

Sean of the Thread
04-15-2008, 11:05 PM
I so want to grow a like a full on beard and or handle bar stache but the whore in my life says no every time I get five days in.

I promise I'm going to grow one once I get thru these next interviews.

Stanley Burrell
04-16-2008, 06:10 AM
more power to you, man. i wish i could get geraldo's mustache. badassery would ensue. and clearly i'd settle for photoshop as well.

you see that disgusting thinly sprouted mess above my lip? yeah, that's how i do. also, don't hate on billabong.

no fear shirts were never cool to wear. that's why i never owned any.

i laugh at your mustache, sir. I laugh. Also, I'm especially proud of the thumbs-up/mustache combo, although now i'm thinking The Shooter would have been more appropriate

Schoolyard, 12 O'clock, high noon. Don't tell the teachers. Operation Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!-showdown is ON BRUTHA'. Yeah, it's been brung.

Alright, how we do this?

AnticorRifling
04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
I can grow a goat but not a full beard. Hair comes in red, black, brown, blonde, etc and good and thick on my chin...the rest of my face/neck I can shave once every other day and still look clean shaven. Razor burn? Never had it. I've never used shaving cream and water is an option. Thick skin ftw.

NocturnalRob
04-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Operation Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!-showdown

classic, but i bow to your mustache-growing abilities, sir. it's the summer, and as much as I like collecting sweat on my upper lip for later, it's not all that attractive.

except to 9-year-old boys.

The Ponzzz
04-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Razor burn ftl.

Shaving once every other week, ftw. :D

Heh, I don't even need to use shaving cream to shave. I do, but in a pinch, no worries of razor burn!

Sean of the Thread
04-16-2008, 09:16 AM
I can't imagine not using shaving cream. My goat is what I sport as my beard is spotty like Anticor's.

Then again I've used the most awesome razor (gillette fusion power) for almost two years now only changing the blade once. Everyone should have one. A can of shaving cream lasts a year too.

Sean of the Thread
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Heh, I don't even need to use shaving cream to shave. I do, but in a pinch, no worries of razor burn!

Just don't shave UP and you can avoid most razor burn. I had to field shave with no water no nothing a few times and that shit sucks ass.

Trouble
04-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Then again I've used the most awesome razor (gillette fusion power) for almost two years now only changing the blade once. Everyone should have one. A can of shaving cream lasts a year too.

I use the Fusion Power ones too, they're great even if the blades are a bit too expensive IMO. I have to change the blade weekly though to avoid nicking myself. I'm one of those 5 o'clock shadow 24-hours a day type of guys.

Celephais
04-16-2008, 10:09 AM

I love this razor... at first I thought the thing was going to kill me when I first used it (it's like a chainsaw), but it just cuts clean and smooth. It makes me think that more blades need to vibrate to be effective, I just thought vibroblades were made up to sound cool, I didn't think they'd work.

BigWorm
04-16-2008, 11:45 AM
I love this razor... at first I thought the thing was going to kill me when I first used it (it's like a chainsaw), but it just cuts clean and smooth. It makes me think that more blades need to vibrate to be effective, I just thought vibroblades were made up to sound cool, I didn't think they'd work.

I think the main reason that the vibration blades work is that they keep you from pressing too hard. You don't have to put a lot of pressure on your face when you're shaving to get a close shave.

I need to find a place that sells a good, old-school doubled edged safety razor for a decent price. I would get a cutthroat, but I have occasional bouts of clumsiness and would probably kill or seriously main myself with it.

The Ponzzz
04-16-2008, 12:21 PM
You will all laugh, but I shit you not. The Gillette Venus blades are like 10x better than the Mach blades. You want to feel like a babies ass, use them!

The Ponzzz
04-16-2008, 12:22 PM
You will all laugh, but I shit you not. The Gillette Venus blades are like 10x better than the Mach blades. You want to feel like a baby's ass, use them!

Stanley Burrell
04-16-2008, 12:25 PM
You will all laugh, but I shit you not. The Gillette Venus blades are like 10x better than the Mach blades. You want to feel like a baby's ass, use them!

:wtf: Mate^^?

Isn't that like, some womenny shniznod that can't cut through butter. Wait, if this is relating to body hair, I don't go there. With a bladed object.

My Mach 3 Power vibrates. Making it an object of sexual arousal and/or a cell phone? Mach 3 Power eff-tee-dubya.

NocturnalRob
04-16-2008, 03:47 PM
Why is Ice T wearing a rubber mat as a vest? I'm confused.

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/h/halloween03_celeb/lg1.jpg

Skeeter
04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
is there anything left on her that is real?

Stanley Burrell
04-16-2008, 03:59 PM
is there anything left on her that is real?

Ice T, foo'.

NocturnalRob
04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Ice T, foo'.

hahaha...he totally keeps it real

TheEschaton
04-16-2008, 04:05 PM
The rock on her finger?

NocturnalRob
04-16-2008, 04:07 PM
just because it scares me...scares me right into bonertown.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/swaggercity/CoCoSmooth.jpg

AestheticDeath
04-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Damn, what is that? Like two implants per breast?

TheEschaton
04-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Stanley Burrell
04-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Damn, what is that? Like two implants per breast?

Dunno, I can't really see her boobmeat, but it looks like the plastic surgeons did more than a little silicon action resembling mammary tissue in her buttocks region. And, in the words of Dan,

"I want to titfuck her ASS. Piss."

NocturnalRob
04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

qft

watching that thing bounce...good. freaking. lord.

Drew2
04-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Reason #456 I know I'm gay: That picture does absolutely nothing for me. In fact it's kind of unsettling.

NocturnalRob
04-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Reason #456 I know I'm gay: That picture does absolutely nothing for me. In fact it's kind of unsettling.

what are the preceding 455 reasons?

AnticorRifling
04-16-2008, 05:34 PM
what are the preceding 455 reasons?

1- 455: He loves the cock.

Sean
04-16-2008, 05:34 PM
If I had to guess I'd say the 455 previous reasons is just a running tally of penis to mouth encounters he's taken part in.

AestheticDeath
04-16-2008, 06:08 PM
The double implant/boobage was referring to the red devil girl. But the other girls ass has got to have some sort of injection or something. No way she is naturally that way.

Don't suppose there are more traditional pics of her standing/posing? Who wants to bet her ass is climbing her back, instead of riding like normal?

Sean
04-16-2008, 06:10 PM
It's the same girl

Clipt
04-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Don't suppose there are more traditional pics of her standing/posing? Who wants to bet her ass is climbing her back, instead of riding like normal?

Fairly certain her ass is real.

http://www.gabbybabble.com/2007/09/breaking-news-cocos-ass-is-real.html

http://headmasterz.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/coco2.jpg

AestheticDeath
04-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Hah, same girl huh? That is sad. Looks fake to me though. I don't see a girl that slim, having that large of an ass. Though I suppose she could have been larger, and just lipo suctioned all the rest of it away. Though again, her arms and face don't give the impression of an overweight person.

Clipt
04-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Hah, same girl huh? That is sad. Looks fake to me though. I don't see a girl that slim, having that large of an ass. Though I suppose she could have been larger, and just lipo suctioned all the rest of it away. Though again, her arms and face don't give the impression of an overweight person.

It is highly possible the magazine photoshopped the picture I guess. It does look kind of awkward. I am by no means complaining either way.

NocturnalRob
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Hah, same girl huh? That is sad. Looks fake to me though. I don't see a girl that slim, having that large of an ass.

she's half hispanic. 'nuff said.

Snapp
04-16-2008, 09:44 PM

Agreed. That pose kinda scares me.

Skeeter
04-17-2008, 12:10 AM
She's had ass implants, and pretty much every possible surgery you can have. She looks like a fucking blow-up doll.

If her mouth did thishttp://www.kevininscoe.com/pub/lol.jpgThe illusion would be complete.

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 12:26 AM
How do I get her number, either of the last 3 pics of women peoples?

Clipt
04-17-2008, 12:37 AM
How do I get her number, either of the last 3 pics of women peoples?

867-5309 Ask for Jenny

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Yo, I'm gonna send her an email, but I gotta find out what it is.

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Ice-T be cockblocking all forms of communication, that's foul.

Clipt
04-17-2008, 12:49 AM
To hell with Ice T, I want a liter of cola!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wKZzUC2Ejic&feature=related

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 12:54 AM
Finally, I'm a little intoxicated, still, but I think this went over pretty well:

Hey whattup, it's yo man Ben here. Big Ben. Since the big bang, creating all sortsta babies at hot womens.

Listen girl, yo man Ice-T scored some serious ass, which is yours. Your ass is like some kind of metaphor that I can't write down because I'm drunk.

Listen though, I want you to come to my folks house or somewhere in Connecticut, because it sucks here, and take some photos with me so I can later masturbate with more efficiency or even find regular women remotely attractive. Help save the world, you can do it.

Your PlayBoy picz from '07 make my wang turgid and filled with need to create spooge on various street corners or whatever. Look, I don't bother making sense, and I won't fuck you, unless yo boy T is cool with that, and if so, I don't want any kinky shit done @ me, just suck and fuck me and visa-versa, let's also make a video, because sexual education is important. Sorry smoked a little. Alright, hit me back at this e-mail addy so we can get it on like Donkey Kong my fly half-Spanish moca late.

Bitch, I LOVE YOU. Your asscheeks are like the future civilizations of reborn Mayan silicon goddesses implanted freshness that is the sexiness of woman today, that is CoCo. Yo, let me buy you some grain liquor and pretzels for that fluffy ol' thang.

Peace up in the place to be,

- Ben G.

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 12:56 AM
Okay, I sent that out to her.

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 11:58 AM
She hasn't gotten back to me yet.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 12:21 PM
i am in awe, sir

Asha
04-17-2008, 12:42 PM
who's that freak in your avatar NR

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 12:43 PM
who's that freak in your avatar NR

umm...really? Eliot Spitzer. look him up. interesting events in the last couple months that have been beaten to death on these boards so i won't bring them up again

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 12:45 PM
::ET voice::

"Ehlliiot."

::little kids' almost died to rapist/murderer voice, but gets saved by Mariska Hargitay::

"Ooolliivvviiaa..."

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 12:56 PM
::ET voice::

"Ehlliiot."

::little kids' almost died to rapist/murderer voice, but gets saved by Mariska Hargitay::

"Ooolliivvviiaa..."

dude...SVU in this bitch.

fyi, you're not allowed to post on these boards unless you're drunk.

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah she's like the oldest woman, I think, that I want to stick it to her with. And by stick, I mean strap-on.

Sean
04-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Mc Hammer
Finally, I'm a little intoxicated, still, but I think this went over pretty well:

Hey whattup, it's yo man Ben here. Big Ben. Since the big bang, creating all sortsta babies at hot womens.

Listen girl, yo man Ice-T scored some serious ass, which is yours. Your ass is like some kind of metaphor that I can't write down because I'm drunk.

Listen though, I want you to come to my folks house or somewhere in Connecticut, because it sucks here, and take some photos with me so I can later masturbate with more efficiency or even find regular women remotely attractive. Help save the world, you can do it.

Your PlayBoy picz from '07 make my wang turgid and filled with need to create spooge on various street corners or whatever. Look, I don't bother making sense, and I won't fuck you, unless yo boy T is cool with that, and if so, I don't want any kinky shit done @ me, just suck and fuck me and visa-versa, let's also make a video, because sexual education is important. Sorry smoked a little. Alright, hit me back at this e-mail addy so we can get it on like Donkey Kong my fly half-Spanish moca late.

Bitch, I LOVE YOU. Your asscheeks are like the future civilizations of reborn Mayan silicon goddesses implanted freshness that is the sexiness of woman today, that is CoCo. Yo, let me buy you some grain liquor and pretzels for that fluffy ol' thang.

Peace up in the place to be,

- Ben G.

Figured this should be preserved for it's complete creepiness...

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 01:05 PM
Figured this should be preserved for it's complete creepiness...

ITS, MOTHAFUCKA.

It's only like five posts back, its preservation has inherently been made so because it's so darn creepy, it's alright, really. Its quotableness is pretty awesome, tho'.

CrystalTears
04-17-2008, 01:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/smilies/needpics.gif

BigWorm
04-17-2008, 01:20 PM
dude...SVU in this bitch.

fyi, you're not allowed to post on these boards unless you're drunk.

Wow, total circle of life moment. I just saw Coco's cameo appearance (http://www.tv.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit/fight/episode/1147229/summary.html?tag=ep_list;ep_title;190) on L&O: SVU.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 01:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/smilies/needpics.gif

there are so many pics in this thread

CrystalTears
04-17-2008, 01:53 PM
This thread has had more retarded talk in the last few days, let alone weeks, than it has pictures.

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 01:56 PM
This thread has had more retarded talk in the last few days, let alone weeks, than it has pictures.

so instead of whining like a pussy, post some pictures yourself.

we're still talking about Coco's dynamic ass

CrystalTears
04-17-2008, 01:58 PM
My initial response WAS a picture, you retard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/funnies/Red_Forman_Award.jpg

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 01:59 PM

I have no idea why, but this is the "Greatest Picture Ever" :puzzled:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9959/img16381dw3.png

I mean, it's pretty good. I might go so far as to say it's nice. And good. Maybe great. Definitely not the greatest though.

Stupid fucking Google not letting me view .PNGs as cached stills. No offense, Kranar.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 02:02 PM
I like how the one chick is taunting her disabled friends by dancing around, likely singing "na nana booo boo, I have working legggggggggggss!"

CrystalTears
04-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Maybe she's disabled too as she can only stand like the statues. :D

NocturnalRob
04-17-2008, 02:04 PM
My initial response WAS a picture, you retard.

no, you know what? fuck you. just shut the fuck up.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 02:04 PM
That's gay.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 02:06 PM
...and so is the way That 70s Show Ended. WTFux. They should've let Tommy Chong in on the party.

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 02:14 PM
I like how the one chick is taunting her disabled friends by dancing around, likely singing "na nana booo boo, I have working legggggggggggss!"

Yeah, it's pretty good, but it's like, the crippiez look like they're happy. It would be great if there was, like, a water balloon impact or an RPG round fired at the seat-rollers, but greatest?! No Xyelin either.

Fucking Google. No offense, Kranar.

Edit: Maybe that normal chick is kicking the sit-bound person, that'd be pretty great. AH-AH-AH: Yeah, yeah :lol: I get it now. I mean; still, not even close to the greatest. Maybe it'll rotate to Asian man eats dead fetus as #1 image. Ahh well.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
04-17-2008, 02:16 PM
They aren't happy, they're waving for the coast guard to save them, while simultaneously squinting through the sun, thus explaining their pseudo-smiles.

Stanley Burrell
04-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Oh, my bad.

Okay, that's definitely the greatest picture in the world, then.

Sean of the Thread
04-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Since I've just lost my bad ass cat and one more that I may still kill for nearly scalping me on top of my dog (my daughter's major attachment) has little time left at 15 years old I've added another little shithead to trip over into the family.

I gave the girls a list of names to choose from military history and I was hoping they'd settle on Pappy (Boyington) but they ended up with Patton.

Here's the little meat stick.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/patton.jpg

diethx
04-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Oooooooooooh that kitty is so damned cute.

Asha
04-18-2008, 01:08 PM
And may I add Patton is a fucking excellent name.
Let's hope he even eats his own shit. Grats Sean.

Sean of the Thread
04-18-2008, 09:29 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/PattonMoviePosterLarge.jpg

diethx
04-18-2008, 09:50 PM
So, this is my piglet, Lily:

http://students.kennesaw.edu/~sjacobs9/lilapoose.JPG

Cute, right?

Not so much when she's staring over the top of the shower curtain at me IN THE SHOWER. I'm rinsing off the body wash suds, and I look up to see the peeping cat staring at me. Scared the crap out of me :/

Stanley Burrell
04-18-2008, 11:14 PM
THAT IS A NICE PUSSY

Xyelin.

:)

Skeeter
04-18-2008, 11:45 PM
http://ceiling-cat.com/ceilingcat.jpg

AestheticDeath
04-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Not so much when she's staring over the top of the shower curtain at me IN THE SHOWER. I'm rinsing off the body wash suds, and I look up to see the peeping cat staring at me. Scared the crap out of me :/

Pic or it didn't happen?

Khariz
04-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Pic or it didn't happen?

Preferably one from the cat's vantage point plz.

Sean of the Thread
04-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Timing is everything.

If I time it just right I can stand on the bathroom chair and get a good 30 second creepy stalker peep over the sliding door at my woman shaving her chacha. :)

diethx
04-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Timing is everything.

If I time it just right I can stand on the bathroom chair and get a good 30 second creepy stalker peep over the sliding door at my woman shaving her chacha. :)

Ha, J's done that to me before. I sometimes forget to get a new shaving cartridge before I get in the shower and i'll call him and ask him to give it to me. He then pretends like he's leaving while I turn around to pop it in the razor and start shaving, and when I turn back around his head is peeking in. That usually startles me too, and I wish he'd just say he was there and not scare me. It's not like I wouldn't let him watch, but he likes to be CREEPY. Fucking weirdass.

Asha
04-20-2008, 02:34 PM
I used to use my housemates razor to groom my special place then put it back on the sink.

Sean of the Thread
04-20-2008, 04:27 PM
It doesn't count unless you leave hairs stuck in it.

Arkans
04-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Sometimes you just so ridiculously stupid that you need to post it.

Seriously, I look like a rapist when I smile and it's even worse when I'm rolling sack. So, without further delay, the guy your kids shouldn't take candy from!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/Guderian129/idiot.jpg

- Arkans

TheEschaton
04-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Phoooooooooooootoshop!

Arkans
04-23-2008, 10:28 AM
It was taken by someone doing photography at a party I went it. Friend posted it on my myspace. :(

- Arkans

AnticorRifling
04-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Tell them that L.D. Photography means "Hey look at the special kid in the helmet taking pictures, awww" even though L.D. isn't politically correct anymore (what are we supposed to call retards now?).

Arkans
04-23-2008, 10:36 AM
I honestly have no idea what that L.D. Photography is, but I'll pass on the message :(

- Arkans

AnticorRifling
04-23-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm guessing it's the company name of whoever was taking the shots. L.D. used to stand for learning disabled, I guess it was nicer than calling them window lickers.

Arkans
04-23-2008, 10:42 AM
lmao

In that case:

FUCKING PWNED!!!!11

- Arkans

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-23-2008, 10:48 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/imagedream/Funny/thretard.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/imagedream/Funny/thretard1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/imagedream/Funny/bish.jpg

AnticorRifling
04-23-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm not going to lie the best part of your post SHM is the fact that your signature pic lines up almost too perfectly.

Arkans
04-23-2008, 10:52 AM
You know what makes those pictures really fucking hilarious?

The fact that Dave's face comes up, roughly the same size, and wearing a watermelon helmet, right after all of them.

:rofl:

- Arkans

Hulkein
04-23-2008, 01:10 PM
This is from last weekend up at Penn State. Tailgating for the Blue/White game.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/dawkins/bluewhite1.jpg

And so as to not let Sean2 down, here is the obligatory dudes-only picture from the night before. Two pink shirts, some really gay glasses on the one kid I don't know, and a dude hug. That's more than enough ammo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/dawkins/bluewhite2.jpg

AnticorRifling
04-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Aviator sunglasses huh?

Hulkein
04-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah apparently people still wear them. I'm in the middle without sunglasses.

Gan
04-23-2008, 02:00 PM
haha, I still have an old set of ray-ban aviators. They're in a case in the bottom of my dresser - I think I'm missing an earpiece on them.

And the 2nd picture... I cant wait to see Tayre's (Drew2) response.
:lol: