PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Obsidian Tower Telling (IC)

Fallen
09-04-2005, 05:50 AM
Kris har'esh,

To those of the Obsidian Tower, ah those who are not, though do plan to attend the morrow's Telling; Greetings. By the demand of my Mis'ra, Ta'lo'mah Starshadow, I have been ordered the charge of presenting during this Restday's Telling. However, the present situation being what it is, I have found our customary gatherings ill-suited in regard to the current events of this, these Northron Realms.

As such, ah in an effort to fulfil the task set upon Mhe, I have decided to alter the nature of my presentation to better suit our environment. I do now pledge that those of the Tower, ah those who would seek to stand under the Obsidian banner, shall fight in the coming battle. A great variety of defensive spells, ah defensive utility items will be provided to all those willing to kill in the name of the Obsidian Tower.

This Dhe'nar lead battle group will meet at the standard point ah time customary to our normal affairs. Once assembled ah properly prepared, the fighting force shall relocate to the port city of Solhaven. Any forces deemed contrary to our own will be destroyed.

The Lord Evarin,
Q'hali

[Edited on 9-4-2005 by Fallen]

Fallen
09-04-2005, 05:53 AM
In other words, instead of having a normal lecture/story for tomorrow's Telling, we are forming a war party to go squish things in the name of the Tower.

8pm EST, Hearthstone Manor steps.

Skirmisher
09-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Sooo, tonight would be a bad night for a newbie to come I take it.

Miss X
09-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Are Halflings invited?

Skirmisher
09-04-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm sure they would love for a certain halfling to make an appearance.:spaz:

Rangerpuff
09-04-2005, 11:02 AM
I've never heard anything that would imply halflings are not invited, I just don't know what purpose the Dhe'nar would have for them...I'd hate to see..Chica Stew!

hehe

Merji's Muse

Xandalf
09-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Uggh... We'd have to eat Chica?

Can't we just kill her and leave her to rot?

Skirmisher
09-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Fight Fight!! :fence:

Xandalf
09-04-2005, 11:39 AM
All jokes aside... all are invited.

That being said, it will be led by Dhe'nar. If you are unwilling or unable to take and follow orders in battle; you should not attend.

If you have any disillusions about who the Dhe'nar are and what it is they do... this is not the time nor the place to find out.

Miss X
09-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Hehehe. I wouldn't come really, I'd just end up shattering all the Dhe'nar faces and making them sad. :P

Skirmisher
09-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Miss X is a halfling terrorist!

Xandalf
09-04-2005, 11:44 AM
You would only get one cast... My dear halfling.

Pick your target wisely.

Rangerpuff
09-04-2005, 12:00 PM
I vote for no killing or eating of the Chica!

Originally posted by Xandalf
Uggh... We'd have to eat Chica?

Can't we just kill her and leave her to rot?

ElanthianSiren
09-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
Hehehe. I wouldn't come really, I'd just end up shattering all the Dhe'nar faces and making them sad. :P

If you're gonna insult them, call them Dinner elves! Pshaw! missing the etiquette :P

-M

Sylvan Dreams
09-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Any roleplay activity in GS these days is worth the extra attention. So...bump!

SpunGirl
09-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Which side of the battle is the Tower fighting on?

-K

Xandalf
09-04-2005, 08:06 PM
We are on OUR side.

SpunGirl
09-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Please elaborate.

-K

GSLady17
09-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Meaning they don't give a damn who wins and who loses. If they walk into a room and are attacked by anything they are going to blow it the hell up.

Fallen
09-05-2005, 08:09 PM
It was a good deal of fun, though it is difficult to have organized RP in an invasion.

Amalfya and I (Evarin) both provided a multitude of defensive items and spells. We then coordinated our efforts and waded into the battle. We eventually split off into two groups as the fighting started, and usually tended to our own, and left others dead where we found them.

I made it a point to speak with Eryael myself, as well as Xandalf. Alot of good roleplay, and just a fun time killing level 100+ creatures in the name of the Tower.

P.S.

Evarin didn't die once during the invasion.

isebumples
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
* Evarin just bit the dust!

uh oh, evarin is gunna kill me for posting that right after it happened!

his player, I should say, heh.

-Bwomp's player

Rangerpuff
09-05-2005, 09:13 PM
It was indeed an interesting night. Lots of fun Rp, all around. Very challenging for (Merjinia) to keep her mouth shut, and not get into trouble.

Evarin indeed never died throught the whole evening. Kudos to himself and Amalfya for providing such good defensive boosts, and for all the wands!

And thanks to Naessi for finding a shell-shocked Merjinia and taking care of her. Also thank you to Marclar and Valiria for their concern and kind words. Valiria is soo wise.

Merji's Muse

[Edited on 9-6-2005 by Rangerpuff]
Edited for spelling and I'm sleepy and forgot to mention someone.

[Edited on 9-6-2005 by Rangerpuff]