PDA

View Full Version : Something i found

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 01:06 PM
Found the follwing in the Stoner Forums and i thought it was mighty interesting

***Notice of Ill Intent

After a rather enlightening talk I had with someone this evening, I've come to the understanding of why Kranar decided to say that I was posting on his boards again under the names "More Lean" and "Banned".

The fact is, the PC post totals aren't looking good. Aside from the uproar over Kranar being named the new admin, there weren't nearly as many posts being made.

So, Kranar busted Bob for being Bob, banned him. Then he invented two user names "More Lean" after Morelean who I had expressed my dislike for previously on the PC and made fun of him my saying his brain was "More Lean than most", and "Banned" which was my custom status on these forums when they first opened.

He posted or had someone else post like a jackass for a few days, banned the accounts and said that they were me.

This, of course, generated a great deal of posting activity and, as they so often do, the jackasses that post there believed it wholeheartedly and thought that I had, in fact, come back to the PC and was posting.

Why?

I have my own kick ass forums now, with plenty of members and better features than the PC has ever seen. I can browse the PC all I want without registering and the only thing I have left to say to those bastards on the PC is "Fuck you very much."

In short, Kranar has used me as a publicity tool and it pisses me off.

I'm trying to get a few mods there to see if they can get the IPs of the banned accounts, but I'm not very hopeful because as a Super Admin, you can easily change the IPs logged on posts and for users by using Cpanel on your website.

I am simply posting this notification now in case he tries to use me or any of you in the future to save his dying forums.

I have no intention of ever returning to the PC and anyone who says that I have is very much full of shit.

Thank you.

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Ok ciao

Makkah
10-03-2003, 01:09 PM
Haha. That's awesome.

rht

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2003, 01:11 PM
That's from Klaive, king idiot? Who gives a flying fuck? I've taken shits with that are more interesting.

StrayRogue
10-03-2003, 01:13 PM
I was just reading those boards coincidently...While I am a bit pissed of Caels is gone etc, I think Klaive's claims are a big pile of shit. He has less members, a lot less posts, more mods than actually frequent posters, and it just reaks of the "suck my balls, if I can't be in your club I'll make my own" child mentality.

I get info on these boards, I also get good banter with a wide variety of people on a whole manner of things. Plus I love the free ability to vent. Klaive's may have all these things, just to a very much lesser degree. Yes, the format may be nicer, I like all the icons, greater flexibility in titles etc, these boards have a better content. My observations of course, I never was one of the Klaive clan.

CrystalTears
10-03-2003, 01:21 PM
We need to stop giving him the attention he craves/wants/insists on.

Tsa`ah
10-03-2003, 01:29 PM
Don't take this the wrong way Kniquee, but you post there. Nothing wrong with it, but it does seem like you were either put up to it or are just trying to stir up a response.

Never mind that there is nothing in that post that is true.
~The PC hasn't slowed down. Currently we're at 750 posts per day. Averaging 290 per day spread out between 66% of the membership. That's with 530 members.
~Staff makes 27% of the posts on the PC.
~I personally had a hand in investigating the posts made by More Lean, and they did indeed point back to Klaive. The ISP matched, the area matched, the MO matched.
~I busted Bob for impersonating another member. Kranar enforced the TOS.
~We have pretty much left your "Pit" alone. Yet Klaive seems disappointed with his totals and is once again trying his damndest to create more traffic, and yet again, more attention for himself.
~Klaive is attempting to use Kranar and the PC as a publicity tool, and he's failing miserably.

We at the PC have done nothing but wish Klaive the best since those boards started. Klaive just can't accept that most people can't stand the mindless spam that occurs on that board between what... 5-6 people?

I still wish Klaive success, but it's not going to be at the expense of this forum.

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Don't take this the wrong way Kniquee, but you post there. Nothing wrong with it, but it does seem like you were either put up to it or are just trying to stir up a response.

No one put me up to anything i am my own person and i found it interesting is all .. Second if i wanted to stir up shit there are plenty of other ways to do so .. If you want to attack me on why i posted go right on ahead.. i did it simply because i found it interesting.nothing more.. Period.

Tendarian
10-03-2003, 01:36 PM
No one put me up to anything i am my own person and i found it interesting is all .. Second if i wanted to stir up shit there are plenty of other ways to do so .. If you want to attack me on why i posted go right on ahead.. i did it simply because i found it interesting.nothing more.. Period.

I almost posted it as well as its pretty funny how desperate Klaive is.

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Some people just care too much

really too much

Even if Klaive had more posters, it's still gemstone, a text base game.. :lol:

Tsa`ah
10-03-2003, 01:43 PM
You neglected to comprehend the "Don't take this the wrong way".

It wasn't an attack on you. It was my suspicion.

You simply pasted a post from another board without your own commentary. That is incredibly suspect. Frankly, you have never shown a habit like that before, another reason why it is suspect.

I’m merely pointing out the reasons for my response. I’m not accusing you; I’m relaying what my instinct tells me.

Next time add your thoughts to it because the more I think about it, the more it screams “ploy”.

StrayRogue
10-03-2003, 01:49 PM
Isn't she his GF?

Tendarian
10-03-2003, 01:49 PM
You neglected to comprehend the "Don't take this the wrong way"

My step daughter used to use that all the time. Dont take this the wrong way but you're a waste of oxygen or some other insult. Or "No offense,but.... . As if you can tell someone how to take a comment.

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
You neglected to comprehend the "Don't take this the wrong way".

It wasn't an attack on you. It was my suspicion.

You simply pasted a post from another board without your own commentary. That is incredibly suspect. Frankly, you have never shown a habit like that before, another reason why it is suspect.

I’m merely pointing out the reasons for my response. I’m not accusing you; I’m relaying what my instinct tells me.

Next time add your thoughts to it because the more I think about it, the more it screams “ploy”.

well your opinon .. an hmm i have done this before .. my thread got closed so .. BLAH .. i found it interesting .. deal with it

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 02:35 PM
Please notsosweet, continue to flame me on klaive's forum, as i said there, more post for him means longer orgasm

If you trully care, that is

:bouncy:

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Please notsosweet, continue to flame me on klaive's forum, as i said there, more post for him means longer orgasm

OH STFU you idiot .. get over yourself this isnt about you .. but then again you try to make EVERYTHING about you

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 02:38 PM
and you about klaive

you piece of stupidity

Snapp
10-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Isn't she his GF?

Please tell me this isn't true Kniquee? You don't know where he's been! Actually, you do, with Adyria! :barf:

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Snapp

Isn't she his GF?

Please tell me this isn't true Kniquee? You don't know where he's been! Actually, you do, with Adyria! :barf:

SNAPP .. OMFG no

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Klaive saids he had given my i.p. to someone (sounds like a threat)

that someone surely knows a lot about computers

So if i look more stupid than ever, that someone is really good with computers :bouncy:

seriously, I reported him to his host, he wants attention, he'll get it

Souzy
10-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Isn't she his GF?

I should bite your fingers off! She's my GF! :flamed:

StrayRogue
10-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Selfish bloody lesbians.

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Klaive saids he had given my i.p. to someone (sounds like a threat)

that someone surely knows a lot about computers

So if i look more stupid than ever, that someone is really good with computers :bouncy:

seriously, I reported him to his host, he wants attention, he'll get it

screams at you to STFU

http://www.klaive.net/owned.jpg
[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Notsosweet]

CrystalTears
10-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Notsosweet, I like you so I really don't understand this sudden compulsive need to start with the STFU to everyone (something Klaive was typical of doing). Please knock it off.

You brought a post from Klaive's thread here, so don't be so antagonistic and defensive when people question your reasons for doing it. The replies are understandable.

[Edited on 10/3/2003 by CrystalTears]

StrayRogue
10-03-2003, 03:34 PM
Remember we are doing battle with one of Klaive's loyal zealots here.

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 03:35 PM
Something i found

Even Warclaidhm would understand that she didn't FOUND it, she was TOLD to post it

How do you say it? she's a peon?

she's a peon

notsosweet, get back to your master masturbator god and tell him hello from me:bouncy::?:

[Edited on 3-10-03 by Xcalibur]

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Notsosweet, I like you so I really don't understand this sudden compulsive need to start with the STFU to everyone (something Klaive was typical of doing). Please knock it off.

You brought a post from Klaive's thread here, so don't be so antagonistic and defensive when people question your reasons for doing it. The replies are understandable.

I dont feel i am being defensive .. I felt i was explaining myself as for the STFU i use that when it needs to be said.. Hence Xcalibur

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Something i found

Even Warclaidhm would understand that she didn't FOUND it, she was TOLD to post it

she's a peon

notsosweet, get back to your master masturbator god and tell him hello from me:bouncy::?:

Crawl back into your whole,, you dont know what the hell you are talking about.. You kiss ass here and you kiss ass there... I posted of my own free will .. deal with it .

Soulpieced
10-03-2003, 03:47 PM
I don't understand the big deal. Klaive is just a nobody who isn't even on the radar with ANY "legendary" PC in Gemstone history. So why does his opinion matter more than anyone elses', let alone THE unofficial message boards of the game?

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Name me one butt I kissed, only one

You're a whore, an attention whore. You like to post on klaive's forum, among its 20 members... good for you

Why do you need to come here and brag about it?

You obviously have interest in this "conflict"

Soulpieced
10-03-2003, 03:48 PM
And by the way, anyone who uses peon in Gemstone-related content is in violation of Soulpieced copywright law.

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 03:49 PM
you're 21, i'm older, respect your elders
:cool:

Soulpieced
10-03-2003, 03:50 PM
I've been saying peon longer.

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 03:50 PM
I've been playing chess way before you..

Souzy
10-03-2003, 03:52 PM

You're a whore, an attention whore. You like to post on klaive's forum, among its 20 members... good for you

His come backs are so great! :rolleyes:

Here's to you buddy....:thumbsup:
http://www.klaive.net/prize.jpg

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 03:55 PM

I could probably post from your posts from Klaive's boards.. but then again you would say Klaive told me to do it.. so therfore i wont. If you want to get into a name calling contest I'd rather be an attention whore than the mongloid fuck up that you are . I dont feel i need to explain myself to you.. you are to stupid to understand anyway, But I only copied and posted Klaives post because i found it interesting and humorus.. and it concerned both forums

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Could you please keep those pictures TOO often used in klaive's forum, as a form of argument, in klaive's forum, actually?

Go there where you have your 3 fans masturbating about your so-called pretty face

End of "flamming" for me

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Notsosweet

I could probably post from your posts from Klaive's boards.. but then again you would say Klaive told me to do it.. so therfore i wont. If you want to get into a name calling contest I'd rather be an attention whore than the mongloid fuck up that you are . I dont feel i need to explain myself to you.. you are to stupid to understand anyway, But I only copoed and posted Klaives post because i found it interesting and humorus.. and it concerned both forums

I do mistakes and errors because english is my third languages i'm learning, you?

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 04:00 PM

I could probably post from your posts from Klaive's boards.. but then again you would say Klaive told me to do it.. so therfore i wont. If you want to get into a name calling contest I'd rather be an attention whore than the mongloid fuck up that you are . I dont feel i need to explain myself to you.. you are to stupid to understand anyway, But I only copoed and posted Klaives post because i found it interesting and humorus.. and it concerned both forums

I do mistakes and errors because english is my third languages i'm learning, you?

Is that the best you can do ?

Soulpieced
10-03-2003, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry, this is starting to look like an Atheana thread. I don't even understand what you people are arguing about now.

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
I'm sorry, this is starting to look like an Atheana thread. I don't even understand what you people are arguing about now.

I totally agree.. this wasnt about me

Soulpieced
10-03-2003, 04:03 PM
You are the one who started it, so techincally it is.

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
You are the one who started it, so techincally it is.

excuse me i didnt start a thread about myself .. if you look back ,, YOU will notice that he went off topic and posted about me i simply replied

Suppa Hobbit Mage
I think Notsosweet is pretty :)

StrayRogue
Anyone of you Mods gonna do something about this? Or can I?

Vesi
10-03-2003, 04:05 PM
Ok. To show a picture that is supposed to be making fun of someone with Down's Syndrome and then the next post calling someone a mongloid (it's mongoloid but it is offensive) is just a bit much.

I guess you all feel like big people because you make jokes about poor defensive people. (not talking about Xcaliber here) Are you really that unfeeling?

Vesi

Souzy
Could you please keep those pictures TOO often used in klaive's forum, as a form of argument, in klaive's forum, actually?

Go there where you have your 3 fans masturbating about your so-called pretty face

End of "flamming" for me

And you say your 21? That's a joke :lol: I don't know any 21 year olds that randomly IM people, for no reason. I dont know any 21 year olds who's brain is so full of shit than yours. Your an idiot, plain and simple...and other's can agree.

ME(2:31:02 PM): and I accepted it, I wanted to know what he wanted
ME(2:31:06 PM): and i was like oh lord
ME(2:31:15 PM): then i warned him
XXX (2:31:27 PM): yea he tried to IM as well
ME(2:31:28 PM): i don't talk to immature kids
ME(2:31:34 PM): i was like good lord
XXX (2:31:40 PM): I accepted and all he said is watch my back mo fooockor
ME(2:31:47 PM): what the hell is he doing like random IM's?
ME(2:31:58 PM): WTF?
XXX (2:31:59 PM): yea to people who have their AIM on the forums
XXX (2:32:07 PM): I blocked em, didn't bother to respond
ME(2:32:14 PM): he said watch MY back?
XXX (2:32:17 PM): I heard he's IMed others as well
XXX (2:32:29 PM): err your
ME(2:32:30 PM): he's a total noodle head
XXX (2:32:30 PM): hahahahahaha
ME(2:32:36 PM): lmao
ME(2:32:39 PM): i was gonna say
ME(2:32:40 PM): lmao
ME(2:32:46 PM): my back?
ME(2:32:48 PM): lmao
XXX (2:32:49 PM): yea, I think he has a pickle up his ass and the condom around his head is to tight
XXX (2:33:07 PM): cuz he's a dickhead for sure
ME(2:33:12 PM): I just think he has nothing better to do
ME(2:33:19 PM): than harrass people online
ME(2:33:25 PM): which i find pretty pathetic
XXX (2:33:40 PM): yea

The end...get a life ass face!

Notsosweet

Here is my point

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 04:06 PM
She takes it too personal, that's about it

Tendarian
10-03-2003, 04:07 PM

End of "flamming" for me

I totally agree with Xcalibur about this. I dont really care to see every picture on ebaums just cause you cant argue any other way.

Souzy
10-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Vesi
Ok. To show a picture that is supposed to be making fun of someone with Down's Syndrome and then the next post calling someone a mongloid (it's mongoloid but it is offensive) is just a bit much.

I guess you all feel like big people because you make jokes about poor defensive people. (not talking about Xcaliber here) Are you really that unfeeling?

Vesi

That picture wasn't suppose to offend anyone. I have a very very very close friend who has down sydrome, but yet I DON'T call her a retard or stupid. She is just a normal person to me, well because she's an angle. Xcalibur on the other hand is a total ass face.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Lalana]

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 04:08 PM
I find it amusing the XXX person saids thing i would say that i don't even know the meaning...

:lol:

That person is notsosweet by the way, only her blocked/went psycho about it

Souzy
10-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Who said it was her???? It actually wasn't. Believe me there are others that think your a total idiot. And to add, there are others that you randomly IMed, LOSER!

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Lalana]

imported_Kranar
10-03-2003, 04:09 PM
What in dear God is going on???

Fellas! Keep issues about Klaive's forums on his forums, why the heck are they here in the first place?

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Lalana
Who said it was her???? It actually wasn't. Believe me there are others that think your a total idiot.

let them think i'm an idiot

why do you care that much?

Kranar is right, by the way, let's just stop giving master masturbation any form of attention here

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Vesi

Vesi

First of all my son is disabled.. so take that how ever you want .. i have feelings and maybe if you knew what the hell he has said to others in IM then maybe you would see things diffrently

imported_Kranar
10-03-2003, 04:13 PM
So he said something in IM...

What is it doing here exactly? That's the question...

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Because Klaive needs help for his forum, that is all

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 04:15 PM

End of "flamming" for me

And you say your 21? That's a joke :lol: I don't know any 21 year olds that randomly IM people, for no reason. I dont know any 21 year olds who's brain is so full of shit than yours. Your an idiot, plain and simple...and other's can agree.

ME(2:31:02 PM): and I accepted it, I wanted to know what he wanted
ME(2:31:06 PM): and i was like oh lord
ME(2:31:15 PM): then i warned him
XXX (2:31:27 PM): yea he tried to IM as well
ME(2:31:28 PM): i don't talk to immature kids
ME(2:31:34 PM): i was like good lord
XXX (2:31:40 PM): I accepted and all he said is watch my back mo fooockor
ME(2:31:47 PM): what the hell is he doing like random IM's?
ME(2:31:58 PM): WTF?
XXX (2:31:59 PM): yea to people who have their AIM on the forums
XXX (2:32:07 PM): I blocked em, didn't bother to respond
ME(2:32:14 PM): he said watch MY back?
XXX (2:32:17 PM): I heard he's IMed others as well
XXX (2:32:29 PM): err your
ME(2:32:30 PM): he's a total noodle head
XXX (2:32:30 PM): hahahahahaha
ME(2:32:36 PM): lmao
ME(2:32:39 PM): i was gonna say
ME(2:32:40 PM): lmao
ME(2:32:46 PM): my back?
ME(2:32:48 PM): lmao
XXX (2:32:49 PM): yea, I think he has a pickle up his ass and the condom around his head is to tight
XXX (2:33:07 PM): cuz he's a dickhead for sure
ME(2:33:12 PM): I just think he has nothing better to do
ME(2:33:19 PM): than harrass people online
ME(2:33:25 PM): which i find pretty pathetic
XXX (2:33:40 PM): yea

The end...get a life ass face!

Are you implying that was MY IM ? because if you are you are a liar

StrayRogue
10-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Fucking hell, OFF TOPIC. And not good off topic either. No juice. No drama. Bah.

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Sorry, i shall try harder, promise

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Kranar
So he said something in IM...

What is it doing here exactly? That's the question...

that wasnt a IM it was a post from the other boards

AND i posted it myself i only did so because i found it interesting and humorus. Klaive had nothing to do with me posting it

imported_Kranar
10-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Something is once again...

A little fishy in all of this.

Warriorbird
10-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Folks...consider self immolation?

Notsosweet
10-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Something is once again...

A little fishy in all of this.

Fish smells blame Xcalibur..
* but to be seriuos why do you find it so fishy that i would post something that concerns both forums ??

Vesi
10-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Laleena

That picture wasn't suppose to offend anyone. I have a very very very close friend who has down sydrome, but yet I DON'T call her a retard or stupid. She is just a normal person to me, well because she's an angle. Xcalibur on the other hand is a total ass face.

First of all my son is disabled.. so take that how ever you want .. i have feelings and maybe if you knew what the hell he has said to others in IM then maybe you would see things diffrently

My point was it was in poor taste. Even if you know someone or are related to someone that is disabled, that doesn't give you the right to throw those terms around. I would think you would be more sensitive in that case. That is all. (and it was supposed to say defensless not defensive... that's what I get for not checking my post close enough)

Vesi

P.S. This is such an nonsensical thread that I'm not even sure I'm off topic.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Vesi]

Souzy
10-03-2003, 04:28 PM

Who said it was her???? It actually wasn't. Believe me there are others that think your a total idiot.

let them think i'm an idiot

why do you care that much?

Kranar is right, by the way, let's just stop giving master masturbation any form of attention here

Please don't act so innocent here. You are an idiot & I don't care. That person happened to IM me talking about the stunt you pulled with said person and so on and so forth. If you don't want to talk about Klaive anymore, then simply stop talking about it. End of story. Then this thread will die.

Vesi
10-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Fucking hell, OFF TOPIC. And not good off topic either. No juice. No drama. Bah.

Sometimes I just love reading your responses. heh

Vesi

Ravenstorm
10-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Jesus fucking christ.

All of you shut up. You sound like immature little babies. Waaahhh. Did not, did too, did not. Grow up.

If you aren't morons, please act like it and post like mature adults. And don't even start blaming anyone for your actions. You choose to post and no one is making you do so. Ignore the other and let it drop.

And on a side note, lose the stupid pictures too. You didn't make them and you aren't original in posting them.

Raven
feeling grumpier than usual

DCSL
10-03-2003, 04:31 PM
What in the hell is going on here? You're all stupid! Go away!

Kidding. Mostly.

CrystalTears
10-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Guys, stop. There was NO need to cross post Klaive's thoughts about the PC here. If you want to discuss that, do it over there where he already has a thread going about it, and take the pictures with you.

Klaive wants this little boards war, not us.

Vesi
10-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Guys, stop. There was NO need to cross post Klaive's thoughts about the PC here. If you want to discuss that, do it over there where he already has a thread going about it.

Eww... then we'd actually have to read all his posts! :(

Just teasing you CT.

Vesi

Edit because my fingers hit enter before my brain told them to!

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Vesi]

CrystalTears
10-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Heh, I meant those who came from there can go back with this stuff.

imported_Kranar
10-03-2003, 04:35 PM
I'm still curious how a thread about me turned into a thread about Xcalibur.

You guys let me off the hook pretty easy there!

Yeah... but if someone seriously has some concern over me having impersonated Klaive, I mean technically we can discuss it in Forum Concerns, not here though.

DCSL
10-03-2003, 04:36 PM

Yeah... but if someone seriously has some concern over me having impersonated Klaive, I mean technically we can discuss it in Forum Concerns, not here though.

..............you mean you actually did impersonate Klaive?! What. The. Hell.

Vesi
10-03-2003, 04:37 PM

Kraner, you're not Xcaliber too???? :?:

Ok, I'll stop now... <hides>

Vesi

CrystalTears
10-03-2003, 04:37 PM
No he did not. Frankly I'm a little shocked that people would even believe Klaive's hype.

imported_Kranar
10-03-2003, 04:38 PM
No no no... I mean if someone really thinks I did something like that, this isn't the place to discuss it. And even if it was the place to discuss it... why are we now discussing Xcalibur and AIM and so on so forth...

Xcalibur
10-03-2003, 04:38 PM
bur
not ber

hmm beer with honey

because i started a thread on klaive and he went really defensive about it, he even threat me by saying he gave my ip! So i presume the 2 girls are simply trying to put me in my "right" place

DCSL
10-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Whew. Dude, Kranar, you scared me for a second there. I'm too hungry for a shock like that. I could die.

HarmNone
10-03-2003, 04:41 PM
This is so typical it is nauseating. Take the wretched little beast, his ignorant, lying post, and the inane posting style back to where it came from.

We do not need this kind of garbage to make these boards worthwhile. The other boards would benefit from this sort of childish flame war. These boards do not need it. We are doing just fine, thank you very much!

HarmNone finds no value in this thread

Wezas
10-03-2003, 04:41 PM
Can anyone post a link to Klaive's board? I want to see it for myself.

Maybe I'll start my own board and all of you will be invited. Except for Edine. He will be permabanned.

Bwahahahahaha

imported_Kranar
10-03-2003, 04:42 PM
Makes you wonder...

Who's using whom for publicity here?

The only one who ever seems to make a huge fuss over the PC vs. Klaive is Klaive himself.

I guess that post didn't get the attention Klaive wanted on his forums, so now it comes here.

That's why it's fishy.

HarmNone
10-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Klaive's boards would benefit from a flame war. That is what this is all about, in my opinion. Flame wars increase traffic and posting, whether we like it or not. His boards need the help.

HarmNone uses simple logic

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-03-2003, 05:00 PM
And someone pussed out and is letting the piece of feces back in 6 months?

Souzy
10-03-2003, 05:00 PM

I just think Xcalibur is a total idiot & I'm here to defend Kniquee with his idiotic remarks.

And to add when Notsosweet asked me if she should post Klaive's comments here, I disagreed. She did this all on her own, no one put her up to this. I've heard both sides of the story & chose to remain neutral. Any comments I've said about this mess was clearly through U2U or IM's. Other than that I am not going to ridicule Kranar or Klaive. That is all.

Parkbandit
10-03-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I think Notsosweet is pretty :)

I think the CMs in your avatar are.

Betheny
10-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Dear Kniquee,

Does anyone here care about Klaive's boards, save when he comes here and impersonates people, not to make them look bad, but to get himself busted so he can bitch about something and stir the shit in his own pitiful corner of the universe?

Snapp
10-04-2003, 12:30 AM
So I went to see what his forums were like.. and um, they aren't working.. Did he shut down already? :lol:

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 12:36 AM
And to add when Notsosweet asked me if she should post Klaive's comments here, I disagreed.

You tried to give her good advice, Lalana. It is a shame she did not heed it.:(

HarmNone

peam
10-04-2003, 01:01 AM
For the record, Kranar has been impersonating me for the past two months.

Ilvane
10-04-2003, 01:22 AM
Don't you know, Kranar impersonates all of us. We are all not mods, we are just pawns! :saint:

:lol: Klaive IM'd me the other night and asked me about posting on his boards. I basically told him, I haven't posted on his boards, and that I haven't even looked at them but maybe twice.:grin:

Again, I have nothing against his boards, and good for him for doing his own thing. I just don't get why he needs to bash us to do his own thing.:lol:

-A

Halfsilver
10-04-2003, 08:06 AM
I get a 404 when looking up Klaive's forums.

Did his place die already?

-grays/d

Artha
10-04-2003, 08:17 AM
He's changing servers.

Weedmage Princess
10-04-2003, 09:46 AM
Just a lil question I'd like to throw out there for anyone to answer.

If two people--let's say person A and person B are...say...not seeing eye to eye for whatever reason...and a third person says "aww come with person B and us...cause person A is a lil too uptight" ....is that still being neutral? Just curious.

By the way( and more importantly might I add)...as mentioned in another post somewhere on these boards..Buckwheet and Kranar set out to create a place where people could go that was a little more relaxed than the Official Boards, and you didn't have to worry about sucking up to the right person or getting your post pulled. Buckwheet had the money, Kranar had the time...and together they created Players Corner. This January, that will be three years ago

That's something to be proud of :)

Tsa`ah
10-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Well, I guess I'm not special enough for anyone to impersonate? ::pout:: :P ::sighs dramatically:: Maybe one day...

I've been impersonating you for weeks now! How dare you!

I suppose this means you want the bras back now?

GSLeloo
10-04-2003, 05:46 PM
(On page one so...) Why is everyone attacking Kniquee? She didn't relay a message for Klaive or try to stir shit. She posted something so people could read it and comment. I can see why she's on the defensive so why not leave her alone? It's like you're fucking trying to hang her for doing nothing.

GSLeloo
10-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Something i found

she's a peon

Yeah and I agree with Kniquee, you can shut the fuck up. What do you do, follow her and post to just attack her? Get a life and do something more productive.

Notsosweet
10-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Dear Kniquee,

Does anyone here care about Klaive's boards, save when he comes here and impersonates people, not to make them look bad, but to get himself busted so he can bitch about something and stir the shit in his own pitiful corner of the universe?

Dear Maimara ,

I only posted something i found interesting and humorus .. Once again . YOU post things all the time that you have concerns about , things you find interesting and humorus, So why shouldnt I be able to do the same thing ? DID my post SAY anything about anyone caring about his boards ?? No i believe it didnt..Did my post say anything other than i found it interesting and Humorus.. No i believe it didnt.. INSTEAD of you jumping in and running your mouth all the time with useless things that I SAID NOTHING about .. why dont you GO back and reread what i originally posted and then come back at me with something intelligent .. If you think that is at all possible < i on the other hand highly doubt it >

Xcalibur
10-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo

Something i found

she's a peon

Yeah and I agree with Kniquee, you can shut the fuck up. What do you do, follow her and post to just attack her? Get a life and do something more productive.

there is no coincidence in life

There's like 10 actives posters on klaive's forum and 10 mods. She happened to be an active poster that follows the wave of klaive's "thinking"

She flames and post really disturbing picture of people in bad position.

If a nobody like me, or someone with a neutral stand in any forum like hmm, like, hmm... like lady daina would had post it, no one would thought it was from Klaive. But it wasn't the case

Get yourself a life before telling people to get a life, you mean girl:bouncy:

Notsosweet
10-04-2003, 05:59 PM

Something i found

she's a peon

There's like 10 actives posters on klaive's forum and 10 mods. She happened to be an active poster that follows the wave of klaive's "thinking"

If a nobody like me, or someone with a neutral stand in any forum like hmm, like, hmm... like lady daina would had post it, no one would thought it was from Klaive. But it wasn't the case

First off Xcalibur.. I dont think you want me posting the IM you made to me ..

I DO not post pictures of people in bad situations.. and I dont flame people without reason .. mostly that would be because they start in on me first and in order to defend myself i simply say what needs to be said back to them .. You on the other hand are a complety diffrent story.. if i were to post the IM that you sent to me Im sure .. I wouldnt be looked at the way you are portraying me to all of these people.. so bite your tounge little man .. before you end up chewing something you cant swallow.

Soulpieced
10-04-2003, 06:03 PM
There is a big difference between a flame war and an objection to an opinion. You (notsosweet) are in a very serious vocal minority in the case of claiming Klaive's boards are good. So just because someone says you are wrong doesn't mean you need to throw STFU's around like you have been, since you obviously don't have anything else important to say. Also, didn't this thread die 2 days ago? Seems as if someone is hanging on...

Xcalibur
10-04-2003, 06:05 PM
was going to play into your game Notsosweet but i read soulpieced's response and yeah, will let the thread died

STFU Xcalibur

GSLeloo
10-04-2003, 06:06 PM

Something i found

she's a peon

I do not want to insult you or sink to your level. The fact is, maybe she flames more openly on Klaive's boards because she's not worried about the babies that cry for censorship and feels she can vent more there. That does not make her Klaive's bitch or anything. She didn't post here to get attention for him, she wanted to share something she thought was funny. My god, why are you putting her on trial for simply trying to discuss something?

It's as stupid as arresting someone for checking the wrong book out of a library. She is not here to help Klaive's boards so why not do this... either discuss what she posted, laugh at it, or get pissy and leave it the fuck alone. That simple. I am too sick right now to deal with you in a nice manner.

Notsosweet
10-04-2003, 06:06 PM
Soulpieced.. no actually this was going on before i had to leave for a family emergency yesterday .. i came back and found that someone had posted directly to me .. therefore i answered.. that is all . Im not attempting to stir up shit.. that wasnt my intent. And the STFU that i threw at Xcalibur < assuming thats who you mean > was well deserved . He came here and began to flame me for no apparent reason .. that is all .

imported_Kranar
10-04-2003, 06:22 PM
What exactly is interesting about this whole thing?

This thread is about nothing... please someone tell me what is supposed to be interesting.

Tendarian
10-04-2003, 06:28 PM
I think its intresting Klaive thought people would believe you (Kranar) cared enough about him to impersonate him. I would also find it intresting if ANYONE other than Klaive himself believed that nonsense.

GSLeloo
10-04-2003, 06:34 PM
If you don't find it interesting, don't post and the thread dies. But instead everyone went on a witch after her. This is like you're suspecting her of communism and ready to put her to death. Jesus Christ, she isn't trying to overthrow the boards or something so why not just leave her alone?

imported_Kranar
10-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Alrighty then...

I'm going to request that any dispute unrelated to the original topic of this thread be resolved using a more private medium.

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Personally, I find the whole thing bloody damned boring! We need a "yawn" icon!

HarmNone is bored by this whole mess

imported_Kranar
10-04-2003, 06:40 PM
<< If you don't find it interesting, don't post and the thread dies. >>

I had a responsibility to post to determine what the intention of this thread was.

We have a rule, that no one is to post on behalf of someone who is banned. If that rule is broken, then I must issue a warning. My concern was whether the topic starter was attempting to post on behalf of Klaive, thus circumventing his ban and resulting in a warning, or whether this was meant to bring attention to an accusation that I impersonated Klaive, or whether it is none of them, and just a post made independently about a rather funny story.

I was given the opportunity to clarify the intention of this thread, and see now that it is meant to simply be a funny, yet sad, story made up by Klaive.

GSLeloo
10-04-2003, 06:42 PM
Then if you are suspicious I don't see why it had to be posted. Why not take it up privately? I'm not attacking you, I just know people used your suspicion to go after her even more. People that already had problems with her and were just trying to get her in trouble and hated and put words into her mouth.

imported_Kranar
10-04-2003, 07:16 PM
So I could defend myself.

I honestly did think at first that this was Klaive using Notsosweet to post here.

You know... Klaive posted it on his forums, and even his own members are like "huh?", so it obviously didn't get the attention he wanted on his own forums. So it seemed reasonable to me that it was posted on this forum to get some more attention and stir up the trouble Klaive so desperately needs at this time.

If that was the case, I wanted to point it, publically, for all to read, which I did in one of my posts.

Now it turns out that that post wasn't intended to get Klaive any positive attention, it was meant if anything to show his stupidity, and so I publically let that be known as well.

You can't honestly blame people for wondering what a post on his forums, meant solely to cause trouble, is doing here. I think the fact that so many of us, myself included, were curious indicates that it isn't such an unreasonable suspicion. All we have to work on is a post made by Kniquee with an entire pretty long statement by Klaive, with no explanation, no interpretation, nothing period. Obviously people are going to read that and think "Hmm... what's up? Is she or is she not posting on behalf of Klaive?"

[Edited on 10-4-2003 by Kranar]

GSLeloo
10-04-2003, 07:19 PM
I just think that certain individuals used the fact that you especially were casting doubt on her to go after her. And I think everyone knows who I'm referring to. For some things like this, I think it could've been handled privately with a U2U or IMing her rather than putting it publically.

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 07:22 PM
I certainly wondered, Kranar. If the poster had placed the quoted matter from Klaive's boards here and explained why she was posting it, it would have put any suspicions to rest. That is not the way it was presented, however. Thus, the reaction.

HarmNone sees this as pretty obvious

[Edited on 10-4-2003 by HarmNone]

HarmNone
10-04-2003, 07:26 PM
I just think that certain individuals used the fact that you especially were casting doubt on her to go after her. And I think everyone knows who I'm referring to. For some things like this, I think it could've been handled privately with a U2U or IMing her rather than putting it publically.

This might be true, had Notsosweet not posted the message here without explanation. Once the message is publicly posted, a public reply is in order, in my opinion.

HarmNone

Notsosweet
10-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone

This might be true, had Notsosweet not posted the message here without explanation. Once the message is publicly posted, a public reply is in order, in my opinion.

HarmNone

Ok here it is one last time.. I only posted it because i thought it was funny , at the time i didnt see reason to post anything with it.. I figured it would take off on its own .. which it first started to do .. then it got out of hand when Xcalibur jumped in and began to flame me .. which is funny to say the least.. like i said in previous posts here .. He is flaming me for HIS wrong doings.. this isnt about me or him .. but was made to be about me and what a bitch i am :rolleyes:, this i admit i am .. But i only posted to show something funny nothing more nothing less.. people do that here all the time.. No big deal .. it was cleared up on why it was posted.. can this not all drop now.. we are kicking at a dead horse

Ben
10-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Kranar banned Bob? best admin ever

Adhara
10-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Notsosweet... your motives for posting this are very suspicious indeed. I just read this thread from page 1 to 5 in one shot (I did only skim through the last page though) and I would like to add my voice to those who say this was completely unnecessary.

Even if you did post it only because "it was funny" surely you must have thought of the consequences? What did you think this cross-post would bring to this board that's beneficial and/or worth talking about?

That combined with your many STFU answers in the beginning leave me totally puzzled. I have read several posts from you and up to today, I perceived you as a nice woman, with opinions but with a head on her shoulders. This looks like a 180 degree turn... I really don't get it. Wonder what happened.

Notsosweet
10-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Seems to me that those STFU's were directed at one person specifically.. but thats another story im not going to litter the boards with nonsense about him and why i was telling him to STFU. If you were attacked would you not defend yourself ? Hmm well everyone can voice their opinion .. i voiced mine.. can this die yet ?

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by Notsosweet]