PDA

View Full Version : Umm... What would you have done?

The Ponzzz
08-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Ok, some pics below of the damage. My girlfriend's little brother's friend(long I know) let her friend borrow her car. The guy gets into a fight, by my understanding it was verbal, and the following happens...

He was "shocked" and did nothing, and just returned the car, and said, "sorry." I don't know how passive you gotta be, but I don't think I woulda ever allowed this to happen.

The girl who owned the car is I guess in alot of trouble with her parents(who insure the car) and some trouble with the law now.

Terminator X
08-28-2005, 09:35 PM
What does Arkans usually say again?

Asha
08-28-2005, 09:38 PM
FUCKIN CARWRECKEDD!!11!!11!!!!one

The Ponzzz
08-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Oh for some reason a paragraph is missing. The kid's he got into a verbal fight with threw that boulder at the car 2 times. Oe time it hit just the hood. The second time it smashed the glass. Mind you, the kid stayed in the car the whole time this happened...

Asha
08-28-2005, 09:42 PM
He should have driven away, or over the dicks that did it.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-28-2005, 09:42 PM
I'd get more responsible friends and then I wouldn't have shit like that happen to me :)

Amber
08-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Why would the girl who owns the car be in trouble with the law, unless the person she loaned the car to didn't have a license?

Apotheosis
08-28-2005, 09:51 PM
There's two sides to every story. I smell BS . That kid did something to deserve a boulder thrown at the car he was driving. If I was the girl, I would claim he "overpowered" her and took the car.

Bobmuhthol
08-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah, anyone that can have a giant fucking rock thrown at their car twice inherently isn't the smartest person around.

KraizMaule
08-29-2005, 12:02 AM
I'd get more responsible friends and then I wouldn't have shit like that happen to me

Shit, just don't let people borrow your car. No one drives my car unless I'm freaking inside it and piss drunk. Anything else except chauffeuring me around...get your own car.

The Ponzzz
08-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Why would the girl who owns the car be in trouble with the law, unless the person she loaned the car to didn't have a license?

Yea, hence the reason for borrowing a car...

But yea... I am kinda shocked the kid just did NOTHING... I mean even if it was my mother, I think I woulda ran her over...

Apotheosis
08-29-2005, 10:42 AM
Last June, I was hit by a couple of teens in the parking lot of a McDonald's. I was literally parked for 3 seconds, trying to get my coffee ready, and 3 kids in a lincoln hit me, almost moving the car 90 degrees from where I had parked.

(it was early morning, and I was taking my then girlfriend to a job interview in Detroit).

anyway, the kids ran off, but not before I got their liscense plate number.

Turns out these kids were in summerschool, not old enough to drive, AND borrowing their friends car. His mom was pissed off....to say the least.

Keller
08-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Open first picture: What in the fuck could possibly do that do a windshield?!?!

Open second picture: Oh shit!!!!!!!!111111 hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahah!!!!!

Thanks for the great laugh. That'll make me smile all day.

Numbers
08-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Yea, hence the reason for borrowing a car...

But yea... I am kinda shocked the kid just did NOTHING... I mean even if it was my mother, I think I woulda ran her over...

So says the kid.

Wouldn't be surprised if he and his friends got piss drunk and thought it would be a hoot to throw a boulder at a car.

xtc
08-29-2005, 11:03 PM
First off, she was a dumb ass for loaning her/her parents car. Secondly, if it was my car, I would make the kid pay for the damages. If you borrow something you are responsible for it during that time.

Alfster
08-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Yeah, anyone that can have a giant fucking rock thrown at their car twice inherently isn't the smartest person around.

Yeah, no shit.

Funny though.

Skeeter
08-30-2005, 01:29 PM
I'd mos def talk to this kids parents about getting repairs.